Dangerous (#1 Of Mafia Vengea...

Af bootyslayer3000

When the most known and dangerous woman in the world, meets the most known and dangerous man in the world, Wh... Mere

A/N and Characters
In my house
Stupid abs
Relax
Twist
Stuck
A/N
Khali
Reminder
What
Creepy Dolls and Crash
Phsyco
Guilt
A/N
Doe
Look at me!
Coffee
Tingling lips
Update
I mean business!
Creepy Twins
Thank you
Run!
Unknown.
Khali pt.2
A/N
Lonely
We meet again
Last damn chapter
New book alert

Home 'sweat' home

2.5K 55 3
Af bootyslayer3000

2 days after
Ira p.o.v

I slammed my fronyt door open and dropped to the floor in exhaustion and soreness.
Just thinking about what happened in the last 2 months was so hectic and surreal

Ok first of all, I made it to Jamaica (one of my dream vacations) and enjoyed the food, beaches and some of the people. But .......then I was kidnapped by the Jamaican mafia ( who might I say are very unprotected & I have a feeling they're part of the mafias who fund the sex house.) After I escaped after two weeks of being beatenand questioned, karma bit me in the ass and I somehow managed be a complete blind, dumass and  roll down a frickin cliff. I was then taken up by a caring and very much unknown woman whose name I still didn't catch.
Very apprectiative of her
Finally I took a jet back home .

You may wonder, why did none of my 'workers' find me?
As stupid as this may sound to an outsider, I always tell them to never look for me. Not to sound cocky but I get my self out of every kidnapping.

I crawled to my shower and peeled off my disgusting clothes that was below a coat, then hopped in the shower.

My bath was hot enough to where it would   not iritate my wounds and cuts that still have not fully healed. Some are even black and blue, but nonetheless getting better.

I carefully washed my body and grabbed my vanilla scented purfume to make me feel more at home.

Right now I need sleep.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ace p.o.v

Sweat glistened down my body as I walked out of my gym room.
I needed an adrenalin rush. I don't know why but I needed it.

My throat swallowed the water with thirst. I worked my body to it's full limit today.

Making my way back to my room with a crisp apple from the kitchen, was a routine for me. There was nothing for me to do. I got paper work done as fast as possible but nothing other than that was close to exciting.

Brittney..... she's........ ummm... nice?
Thats good enough................. right?

Anyway after getting ready I hopped in my car, ready to pick up my brother. He decided to live not to far away from me. For what? I have no clue.

I pulled up to his house ready to get this meeting over with.

Zane hopped in the car swallowing a donut like it was his last meal.

"CAn wA gaat Morrrr donutss?" He tried to talk with his mouth stuffed with donuts.

"No." I shut his hopes and dreams right down.

"Why?" He whined like a little kid.
Maybe I should have left you wnd brought Blaze instead. I thought to my self.

"Hey dude! I'm way funner than Blaze. I can sing, I can dance. Let me perform for you" he licked his fingers to get all the glaze and then popped his collar.
Then turned to me with a pointed finger.

"Let it goooooo. Let it goooooo. Can't hold it back anymoooooo-"
I slammed on the brakes as hard as I could and he hit his nose on the dashboard.

"Ahhhhh" he screeched making me punch his nose. But he took it as an invite to punch ne back.

And right in the middle of the road, two brothers were fighting.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

3rd person p.o.v

Zane and Ace finally reached to the meeting after choking each other in the car and having to buy another suit.

They glared at eachother before greeting their business "partners" and sat on the chairs ready to talk business.

On the otherhand, a  certain woman was ready to show these men that she was indeed a ⚡boss⚡.

She was ready to not be bossed but to boss and bitch the other bitches in the room.

She's thee boss. That's what she felt at that time.

She arrived to the meeting in  a brand new car .

Well rested and dressed like A Boss.

She walked in putting taking off her shades dramatically so all the men could see the woman of the hour. Walking into the room with  a terrified assistant behind her, she kicked open the foor scornfully.

All heads snapped to the side and some were expecting her but two in particular were shocked.

Ace was awestruck by her confidence and Zane was shocked by a woman in the confrence room.

"So shall we get this started?" She asked.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Ira p.o.v

Dressed in a black suit that complimented her toned figure, was thee Ira Patel. Her breast were perfectlly sitting in her black lacy bralett. That little bit of cleavage, ability to wear a pants suit and not looking at Ace was givinng her all the confidence she needed.

Her confidence was sky high right now, even when being in a room filled with snobby and rich men. This was the Ira she knew.

Snapping out of her little- big moment"Shall we get this started?" She raised a perfectly waxed brow.

"Umm what are you doing here?" Zane still confused asked.

"Well I was also invited to this meeting by Mr. Z" she answered without daring to look over at Zane and Ace.

"Yes yes. I have a business deal for you both." Mr. Z offered her a seat and she sat.

"Oh. Then what is Ace doing here.  Since it's just Ira and I that are needed brother, you should go. I'm sorry you can wait out there" Zane patted Ace's back with a look of proudness and a mix of sadness.

I wanted to laugh so bad but I held it in.
"Zane... I- " Ace sighed before telling a shocked Mr. Z to continue.

My guess is he's shocked at Zane's stupidity.
I shook my head before looking at Mr. Z .

"Ah yes. Umm. So..." I squinted my eyes and was about to tell him to stop stalling. Buttttt... I got interrupted by a jackass.

"Just say it" he snapped.

"Well there's a certain business I would like your help with."

"Stop speaking in riddles old man" Zane snapped and I had to cough to hide the smile on my face.

"Well no offence Ms. Patel but... mmm.. women should know where they belong. We have a strategy that helps them to know. And well" he scratched his head.

Women's place?!!!

"We would like both of you to help fund and help out" he added with his sickening loose, old ,saggy,dick rubbing skin.

"What's your strategy " I forced a smile on my face although I wanted to choke him.

"You'll know that later. But do you agree"

"No offence sir but how will I agree to something I have no idea offfffffff" Ace dragged with wide eyes.

Yes I looked.
Ughhhhhhhh
"Trust " I was about to let out a stomach deep laugh when I caught on.

Women and place?
Sex house?

Don't tell me.....

I mean it is possible.. After all Mr. Z...

Is the Russian's official business man.
Oh! And when I say Russians..... I mean Russian MAFIA.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

I am dedicating this chapter to me. I feel like a boss today.

Purrrrrr😁

Comment your favorite wattpad book.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.3K 27
"Y-you can't run away you have our baby," he says screaming "Bella Open the door" He yells and hits the window. "Please come back baby I'm sorry!" He...
88.4K 2.1K 30
"If given the chance I'd like to remind you of why we could barely leave our bedroom." - -Strong female lead and lovesick male leads- *Mature content*
10.7K 174 17
Hey bastard don't you think it's main time you pay your debt, s-sir please give me a little bit time I promise to pay up, I laughed really loud and s...
500 30 46
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭" 𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖺 𝗐𝗈𝗆𝖺𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗉𝗁𝗒𝗌𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒, 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗎𝗌𝖾...