Classroom of the elite: The G...

By raiko675

This takes place on Year 2 vol 1 The whole 2nd year students have disappeared with no trace, they were telepo... More

Chapter 1: Motivation
Chapter 2: Infernal Embers
Chapter 3: The beginning after the end Part. 1

Prologue

2K 75 69
By raiko675

After an extended and yet somehow short break had come to an end, the day of the opening ceremony finally arrived. We detached from our old, familiar first-year classroom and relocated to a brand new one for second-years. At a look, the desk and chairs appeared to be identical, except for whatever reason, the area gave off a distinct feeling. the primary thing that awaited us as we arrived during this new classroom was a message 'displayed' on the blackboard.

[Sit down within the same seat you used last year and look forward to further instructions.]

Last year, the blackboard was one that the teachers would indite with chalk.

However, the blackboard before me was a blackboard, yet not at the identical time.

Put simply, it had been replaced by an outsized monitor.

The school had probably chosen to put in it this year, judging from the very fact that it had been shining with a radiance that made it appear to be it had just initiated the box.

The students who arrived within the classroom after me also seemed rather surprised once they saw the monitor. Either way, I made my thanks to where I sat last year, the bench within the very back of the area, and sat down as instructed.

Later on after this, the opening ceremony would be held within the gymnasium.

After that, the homeroom teachers would spend the following two hours more or less briefing us on this year's schedule and other important details before dismissing us sometime before noon.

The students still perceived to be a bit out of it since time out had just about ended. Friends who hadn't met up with one another over the break began excitedly talking about all forms of things like what they'd been doing over the vacations.

"Yo."

I was leisurely surfing the net on my phone after I heard a voice call dead set me.

It was my classmate Miyake Akito, a member of a tiny low group I had become good friends with.

"I've been a bit worried about you cuz you didn't really hang around with the group all that much over spring break."

What Akito said was true. I hadn't interacted with the Ayanokōji group over the break almost in any respect.

Or rather, I had been so occupied with other matters that I ended up neglecting them.

"Don't get me wrong, there's no rule stating you've gotta hang around with us, but even Haruka was kinda worried, and on top of that, Airi really appeared like she was puzzling over you lots."

Akito was essentially advising me to stay the emotions of the women in our group in mind.

"My bad. I'll hang around with you guys more often moving forward."

"That sounds good to me. I used to be feeling pretty lonely without you too, you know."

I felt sorta uneasy hearing a fan tell me something like that, but it wasn't exactly a foul feeling.

It didn't seem to be Akito planned on staying for very long, as he casually raised his hand and went back to his own seat.

As he did, I found myself considering how I had found myself a very good friend.

After all, he had gone out of his thanks to giving me some good-natured advice like that.

Once he was back at his seat, I didn't desire to fool around on my phone anymore, so I made a decision to pay attention to what a number of my classmates were talking about.

They were talking about the new freshmen who were to arrive tomorrow but I doubt that may happen for somebody who has been annoying me will do something I would not approve of, it's only a matter of time.....

Flashback (A few days earlier)

"Ne, your Kiyotaka Ayanokouji right?" a man called me from behind 

"Yes I am," I said as I turned around seeing the weirdly mysterious man

"Oho? so you're the one" 

"What do you want from me?" I asked but the man disappeared

"Ne can we play a game?" he whispered in my ears

"A Game?" I said facing him

He nods in response then started floating in the air "Yes a game, if they win they will learn everything about you~"

"And if they lose?"

"I might put you out of your misery~"

"What misery?"

"The White Room"

I was surprised another person knows about me too 

"How would you do that?" I asked I needed to be certain

"It's a secret" The man disappeared along with everything,

"A dream?" 

3rd pov

once all the students from the whole school year have settled down all the students disappeared without a trace.

"Everyones here ri--- what happened here?" Chabashira said surprised to see an empty classroom she went out the door to see other teachers teaching the same school year at the same state she was in. 

"Oh, Sae chan did you see where my class is? I arrived in class in time but they weren't there." Hoshinomiya asked 

"Did you search anywhere?" Chabashira asked

"We have we asked if anyone saw them but..."

"But?"

"They said they didn't know any 2nd years! every record of them erased and I'm starting to think that they don't even exist anymore!"

"That's impossible there is no way that someone can transport a large group without a trace."

The whole 2nd year students have disappeared without a trace.

Meanwhile

The whole second year disappeared then reappeared to a place looking like a place where people can play an opera, Students wondered if this was a special exam but it didn't seem like it mostly because teachers and staffs were nowhere to be seen and although some refused to believe it, it looked like they were teleported, although methods were unknown they wouldn't believe it if the school would be able to transport all of them here. Instead of panicking in this new environment, thanks to the leaders of each class: Aritsu Sakayanagi, Ryueen Kakeru, Ichinose Honami, and Horikita Suzune they started to see if everyone was in class since being able to adapt to an unknown environment would be able to help them, everyone was there except for one person 

"Ayanokouji Kiyotaka," Horikita said out loud expecting an answer but what answered was a long silence. Horikita panicked Hirata noticed Horikitas worry so he asked most of them to help find their missing classmate, 

"Ano mina, listen up please help us find our classmate Kiyotaka-kun."

"Why should we help you I'm sure he's just hiding there." a random person from class D said

"Yeah he must be doing this to attract attention"

"Are you saying that that gloomy guy will do something that only you idiots will?" Karuizawa said protecting her boyfriend.

"Mina please don't talk bad about Kiyotaka-kun, he is a very reliable friend he wouldn't hide from us for a petty reason." Hirata protected his friend

"But Hirata why are you on first name bias?" 

they only noticed it Hirata never goes far to call someone by the first name.

"As I said before Kiyotaka-kun is a very reliable person, he will never turn his back on his friends," Hirata said with a smile

"Does that guy even have friends" a random person from class D shrugged 

"Of course Kiyotaka kun does have friends!" Airi mustered up her courage to stand up for Kiyotaka but it also hurts her to call Kiyotaka a friend only.

"That's right if you're going to insult Kiyopon you won't get away with it" Haruka backed Airi

the rest of the Ayanokouji group stood up then glared at the people who were insulting their friend.

Ryueen, Sakayanagi, and Ichinose caught the wind of the situation helped the search for their rival/friend, after searching every inch of the area they couldn't find any trace of the man named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka it was like he was never here, the four of them can't even believe that this was happening the other students were dumbfounded seeing the four rival classes leaders getting worked up just to look for someone they found insignificant was truly surprising.

The four of them were thinking positively saying things in their head like 

'He could be in school'

'Maybe he has just arrived early'

'Maybe he is safe'

'There is no way that that monster is not fine'

Questioning whether he is fine or not since they know that he can take care of himself just fine.

"What if he isn't?~" a voice whispered in their head, saying all the negatives they thought of, repeating until they broke down.

A man watching the situation as it slowly unfolds, collecting doubt, worry, envy, and most of all despair he slowly licked his lips as if satisfied with the events he slowly came out of the shadows a bright light emitted him as he opened his arms wide welcoming them. He is seen wearing an indigo tuxedo with a white shirt underneath, a black belt, and brown pants, his hair was painted dark purple while his eyes look like a sunset he has fair skin but black wings sprouts on his back along with deer-like horns, his appearance and the aura he emitted were magnificent and it goes well with his handsome face

(Hope u like him, I stopped writing halfway to look at his beautiful face.  --///-- ) {Yes i drew him}

He smiled then licked his lips.

"Welcome students of the Advance Nurturing Highschool! I am Simynor for this round I will be your host please feel free to tell me anything or ask me I will answer if I can." the entity Simynor exclaimed

A boy raised his hand

"Eto Simynor-ku-" Simynor glared at him pressuring him to change the way he addresses him

"Simynor-sama please tell us why are we here" 

"It's easy to please me" Simy (Pls refer to him like that if u don't want to say the long name) bluntly said. Some misunderstood what he meant but some wondered why should they do that.

"eh?"

"As expected of you humans you let your emotions run free unlike someone.... But yes you are here to humor me as you humans said 'boredom hits different?' nothing I try to do make me  feel any rush anymore but I finally found some entertainment now, which led me to create a game"

"A game?"

"Of course what would be better than watching from the first seat where I can watch the show."

Horikita raised her hand 

"Go on"

"If I may, where is our classmate? his name is Ayanokouji kiyotaka"

"Oh him? are you Horikita Suzune?"

"Y-yes" Horikita stuttered for it was surprising that he already knows her name without even asking.

"You're asking about him huh? I was telling him that I was gonna meet him but he ignored me oh don't worry he is safe. As I said before it's more interesting to see how things will play out rather than to know what will happen."

"Why should we play your game" Sudo shouted loud enough for everyone to hear

"Kukuku although I don't like agreeing with a dog he has a point." Ryueen taunted Sudo

"You bastard!" Sudo was about to shove his fist in Ryueen's face until a voice called out and stopped him in time

"Sudo that is enough" Horikita stopped Sudo

"But he's-"

"Causing trouble won't help besides you aren't a dog to get angry or are you?" Horikita said snapping Sudo out, Although it sounded like an insult Sudo understood that it was Horikita's way of reassuring him.

'But shouldn't she say it more gently' Sudo thought

"Look even your owner is getting pissed off," Ryueen said Mocking Sudo

"Shut up Ryueen, Suzune's right, if I cause trouble for the class I would also cause trouble for her."

"Are you done promoting friendship and doing corny things?" Simynor asked with a bored look on his face making it known that he didn't like this cheery atmosphere, most of them were mad at him for ruining the atmosphere but some were also thankful for stopping the development and Koenji couldn't care less he hasn't moved since he came here.

"It seems like you are done doing that painstaking thing in front of me" Simynor showed off a disgusted face. "Now I will tell you the rules of our little game..." Simynor smiled

"First you will be staying in this tower which has over 300 floors... You will start on the 1st floor your goal is the 30th floor once you reach this floor I will reveal you the whole truth and you will go back to your world everything that happened will look like a dream here~ You will have your own status bar, the four classes can unite if you want"

Ike raised his hands

"W-what if someone is killed or someone committed murder?" Ike asked in a nervous tone

"Hmmm, I never thought much about it but... I guess it's fine to kill someone, I mean like why should it be restricted? I'd be considered merciful if I didn't allow that, me Simynor merciful, I would never allow that. Especially if you kill someone it adds up to your stats depending on the enemy, you wouldn't waste your time not getting xp's to level up it would be very hard"

"Eeek" Ike trembled in fear along with the others who have no confidence in their physical abilities and the fact that their life was being treated like a videogame was even more terrifying.

"Eh? why do you look like that?"

"Although your game does sound interesting I won't play with you if you're going to toy with our lives," Aritsu said while glaring at Simynor, although she has done cruel things to ensure her position as a leader and to challenge her rival, she has never thought of killing someone for her entertainment more importantly if people with a high physical abilities were more important she was in a big disadvantage. The others agreed with Aritsu's statement

"Oh? why are you overreacting? my how scary highschoolers are thinking of killing people who get in their way, Is this what your school has been teaching you?" said Simynor 

"Oi you monster you still haven't answered me" Ryueen Insulted the entity

"Oh...... what was it again?" Simynor mocked Ryueen 

"Why do we have to play your game? it's not like we have an obligation to"

"There is a reason"

"Oh?"

"You will learn more about your rival, maybe even his weakness....."

"We have no need to know anything about that," a random person said

"Oh is that right? even if it shows you the way to success? the future? even if you will learn everything that has been happening behind your backs?"

Simynor statement caught their interest this was a lifetime offer.

"It seems like I caught your interest, then perhaps~ I should show you something to motivate you"

The curtains fell showing a large screen then a video played.

For a prologue, I almost made it 6k words man that's a lot. Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 235 7
It was never my dream to go to another world, much less a fictional one. Sure there were what ifs and daydreams but thats all there is to it, what if...
648 11 16
Time has passed quickly: Class 1-A graduates and because hero's, get married, and some even have kids. Follow them all as they go through their seco...
1.5K 76 3
Moriyama Midori, A girl who was born with nothing special about her, no special traits or anything. However what set her apart from others was that s...
71.6K 1.9K 45
BOOK 1 OF MY DR OC SERIES CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN AND UNDER MAINTENANCE. I'll try my best to keep it readable even while I revamp it, but I'm sorry...