Truly His | (Book 2) 18+

By thenuggiequeen

BOOK TWO OF THE BLACK SERIES *CANNOT be read as a stand-alone* -- "I mean, let's face it, Hayden," Casey said... More

**description**
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven (pt 1.)
twenty-seven (pt. 2)
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
epilogue
NEW BOOK AHHH!!!

eighteen

43.9K 1.3K 829
By thenuggiequeen

CASEY
**
***
*****

The two of us were silent as I treated Hayden's busted knuckles. His entire body was as tense as when we met back at home and he didn't say a word as I sat him down, grabbed the rubbing alcohol, and began to clean the cuts. He silently sat in front of me in a white tank top and sweats, his muscles flexing every time he felt the slightest twinge of pain.

Hayden was one of the sweetest guys I've ever met and to see him explode the way he did earlier—it was almost scary to witness it. He didn't even hesitate. What was even worse was that he barely flinched once when I began to clean his wounds, and the cuts were pretty deep.

"Let me know if it's too tight," I mumbled, watching as his eyes flickered up to mine quickly before watching as I carefully wrapped his knuckles.

When I finished, I dropped his hand and began to clean up. Just as I was about to stand up, he gently grabbed my hand. I turned around, raising an eyebrow at him. Thankfully, he no longer had that stone cold look on his face as he looked over my features carefully, then pulled me closer to examine my forearm.

"Do you want some cream to stop the swelling?" He asked quietly, referring to the bruise that was on my forearm. "Maybe some ice?"

I shook my head with a slight smile. "No, it's okay."

Hayden looked like he wanted to say something but didn't get a chance before I walked away to put the first-aid away. I walked into the washroom and bent down to put everything away, sighing to myself.

"Casey," he mumbled from behind me, causing me to look behind my shoulder. He crossed his arms as he watched me. "You're scared."

"No, I'm not," I replied, watching the disbelief go through his eyes. He pursed his lips. "Not of you."

Hayden walked into the washroom, closing the door behind him. He took a cautious step towards me, expecting me to react; when I didn't, he hesitantly picked me up and set me in the counter.

"I wish you didn't have to see that," he muttered to me. He sounded almost disgusted with himself. "I'm sorry."

I frowned, cupping his cheeks. When our eyes met, he stared at me with guilt, and I leaned in slowly, kissing him. He sighed, lazily wrapping his arms around my waist before moving his head to my neck.

"Don't apologize, Hayden," I murmured.

Hayden shook his head. "You don't understand. I never want you to see that side of me, Case. Ever."

I sighed, nodding my head and kissing his jaw. He smiled softly and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pecking his lips next. Hayden rested his head on my shoulder and I played with his dark hair, a deafening silence passing through us.

"Does that happen often?" I murmured to him, watching his eyes squeeze shut.

"No," he bit out, but I knew it wasn't directed towards me. "Only when I get really mad. It's a horrible trait I got from my biological father."

I frowned, opening my mouth to say something, but he continued speaking:

"It was horrible in middle school," he admitted to me. "I had just wrapped my head around the fact that I was adopted and was angry as my biological parents, at Mom and Dad—at the world, basically. I was suspended a lot and got expelled from a school for getting in so many fights."

I frowned at him, running a hand through his hair slowly. "How'd it stop?"

"Mom and Dad sat me down and explained a lot of things to me," he responded. "I didn't feel like I belonged in the house at that time and was an outcast since I was adopted. They told me everything and, in the end, explained how I would always be their son no matter the circumstances."

He smiled at the memory, then moved his head up so our eyes would met. "I went into therapy and it helped a lot. Now, that sort of stuff only happens when I see people that I care about in any sort of dangerous situation or when someone pisses me off too much. It's... it's not a pretty thing to witness."

I ran my fingers through his hair, kissing the top of his head. I smiled softly when he kissed my shoulder, pulling him back so I could see his face.

"Everyone has their flaws, Hayden," I told him softly. "The only thing someone can do is embrace it and become better people from it."

Slowly, Hayden nodded in agreement. He cupped the back of my head and leaned in, pressing his lips to mine. A soft moan fell from my lips and my hands held his cheeks delicately, my legs going around his waist.

"I was so scared you'd freak out and leave," Hayden whispered to me, making me frown and shake my head slowly. "I-I just want to be the perfect guy for you and then you saw me do that to your dad—"

"Hey," I murmured, stopping him from speaking. "You can't get rid of me that easily, Hayden. I don't want you to be the perfect guy for me—I just want you to be you."

Hayden lips turned up slowly, looking down at our hands when they entwined.

"The next time you shut down on me like that, though, I'm smacking some sense into your head," I told him, listening to his deep laugh as he nodded his head. I smiled just as our lips touched again, and from the pace of this kiss, I could tell he planned on giving me a lot more than just that.

***

Hayden's fingertips tickled my naked spine, his eyes on the TV as we sat in his room. I still had bags and boxes that needed unpacking but Hayden simply told me we could unpack tomorrow. I wasn't complaining, either, because I was too lazy to move.

"I can feel your hand, Casey," he mumbled as my right hand slowly moved down his torso, running over his defined abs. "You need a chill pill."

I felt myself smirk and I moved my hand lower, only to whine in disappointment when he stopped it halfway down. Hayden pushed my hand away, causing me to groan out loudly.

"Come on, Hayden," I complained, biting my lip when his eyes narrowed at me. "Why not?"

"I'm watching a show," he lamely said, his cheeks flushing when he could sense my eyes still on him. "Or was being bent over the bathroom counter earlier not enough?"

I smiled slightly, shaking my head. "You're addicting, what can I say?"

Hayden rolled his eyes, grinning. I groaned again loudly, pursing my lips—until that groan turned into a moan from his fingers suddenly against me.

"Fuck," I breathed out, my eyes closing as Hayden slowly moved his fingers against my clit, his heavy breathing fanning against my neck.

"You're killing me, Case," he whispered, his lips fluttering along my flesh as he spoke. I closed my eyes, moaning from the sensations of his fingers on me. "Open your eyes."

I whined to myself and slowly opened my eyes, finding him already waiting to meet my gaze. His body moved on top of mine, one of his arms holding himself up while his other hand was under the boxers I stole from him. He never looked away from my face, telling me to open my eyes whenever he'd find me closing them.

"Kiss me," I begged quietly, glancing between his eyes and lips. "Please."

Hayden bit his lip gently, leaning down.

Except he wasn't going down to kiss my lips...

"Wha—Hayden, what are you doing?"

I began to breathe heavily when he began to press gentle kisses down my body. I could feel him taking the boxers off and I lifted my hips, feeling him stop his attack at my inner thigh.

"You'll tell me if I'm doing something wrong, right?" He mumbled, causing me to inhale sharply as I felt his breath against my wet core.

"Mhm," I impatiently hummed, lifting my hips again. "Hayden, please."

Hayden smiled shyly and my lips parting in pleasure when he pressed a gentle kiss to my pussy. "Oh..."

Hayden spread my legs apart and I moved my hand under the blankets, gripping his hair. A moan tore from my lips when I felt his tongue slowly move against my clit, pulling me closer to the edge of the bed. My back arched when he began to move his tongue faster, flattening it on my wetness before moving up slowly, then repeating the action.

"Hayden!" I cried out, my eyes rolling back when he focused his tongue on my clit, flicking over it repeatedly. "Use... your fingers... too..."

Hayden hummed quietly. I could tell he was being careful with me, just to make sure he wasn't doing anything to make me feel uncomfortable. I loved it.

My eyes rolled back when he pushed two fingers into my wet entrance, one of my legs going around his shoulders as I gripped his hair tighter. Hayden groaned lowly, curling his fingers in and out of me deeply while his mouth was focused on my sensitive clit, setting me off the edge.

"Oh my god..." I breathed out, my eyes closing tightly. I could feel my thighs beginning to shake. "Hayden!"

He quietly hummed and I moaned loudly as his lips wrapped around my clit, sucking harshly on it. I cried out as I found my release, moaning Hayden's name out loudly. My body trembled and I gasped out, trying to catch my breath. Hayden slowed down his movements until they came to a complete stop, pulling his mouth away and kissing my inner thigh.

"Holy..."

I stared up at the ceiling, my chest heaving as I tried to catch my breath. Hayden slowly pressed kisses up my body, stopping at my neck. His fingers were still thrusting into me slowly and I couldn't stop the moan from falling out of my mouth, making him smile against my skin.

"You good?" He mumbled, kissing up my neck. When I slowly nodded, Hayden pressed his lips to mine and gripped my hair with his free hand.

"I think that was enough for you," he mumbled, grinning when I whined, shaking my head. "Don't you think you should start unpacking, Casey?"

"No," I grumbled childishly. He chuckled, leaning down and pecking my lips. "C'mon, Hayden."

He smiled at me, kissing me again. "You can wait until tonight, Casey."

I groaned. "But we had sex in the bathroom."

"That... that was different."

I huffed, looking away from him. I tugged the boxers back from him and grabbed my bra, putting the straps on. Hayden helped me clip it behind my back and then pulled me on his lap, turning me around to face him. His arms wrapped around my waist and he smiled when I reluctantly looped mine around his neck, grumbling to myself.

"Don't be a baby," he laughed, kissing my nose. "I'm trying to be a good boyfriend and not fuck you every time I look at you."

"You can fuck me or not, it makes you a good boyfriend," I responded, smiling up at him, "however, it would make you the best boyfriend on the planet if you did."

Hayden chuckled. "You're really bribing me for sex? How many times have you bribed people exactly?"

"For sex? Zero, besides you," I replied, my hands moving down his bare chest. "Then again, no one else has made me come more than once in a night the way you have."

Hayden's cheeks turned pink as he blushed, looking away from me. I grinned at him, cupping his cheeks and kissing him. I could tell he gave in as he gripped my hair, groaning lowly before flipping me on my back.

*****
***
**

WORD COUNT: 2008

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

497K 16.9K 43
γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeaked. I spun around, not quite believing h...
86.8K 3K 11
COMPLETED β€’ β€’ β€’ She was so brave. He couldn't understand how she didn't hate him. He did this to her, he was the reason of her scar. Had she not meet...
80.7K 7.3K 46
{Book 1 in The Never series} "Marry me.", he commanded. "What?", I shrieked in disbelief looking into his eyes that were absolutely cold and emotionl...
29K 1.4K 55
"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, even as the pitch black darkness grows in t...