𝐂𝐘𝐍𝐈𝐂⎮𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐒...

By i-smoke-hot-cheetos

cynic /ˈsɪnɪk/ Learn to pronounce noun 1.a person who believes that people are motivated purely by self-inte... More

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬
-𝟏.
-𝟐.
-𝟑.
-𝟒.
-𝟓.
-𝟕.
-𝟖
-9

-𝟔.

986 61 13
By i-smoke-hot-cheetos

𝐽𝑎𝑧𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑒'𝑠 𝑃𝑂𝑉

"It's finally the weekend and I'm ready to get drunk." Cindy hyped.

"What are you gonna wear?" Jazmine went into my closet.

"Not sure." I laid on my bed and stared up at my ceiling.

"Oh my Gosh, you color coordinate your clothes?" She got so excited. "That's so cute."

"Huey would do some shit like that." Cindy pulled her hair up

I chuckled.

"You and McHater are quite close." Cindy smirked.

"We're just friends." I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Mmmm, whatever you say girl." Cindy wasn't believing anything I was saying.

"Okay this...this..these shoes..oh my gosh, and your hair." She spoke to herself.

I sat up and looked at her. She had threw an outfit at me. "Try this on."

I sighed. "Fine."

🌼

I posed in the outfit.

"You looks so cuuuttteee."Cindy stared at me in awe.

"Thank you Cindy." I sat beside her on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

"Oh my gosh, this fit is adorable." Jazmine giggled. "I can't wait for tonight."

💙

𝐇𝐮𝐞𝐲'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

We were outside the house waiting for the others to arrive to the party.

"Woah, you actually came." Jazmine laughed.

"Designated driver." I sighed.

"Where's Riley?" Cindy asked and looked.

"He's already in there getting drunk with Caesar and Hiro." Ming rolled her eyes.

"I told his dumb ass to wait on us." She rushed into the house with Ming and Jazmine by her side.

"Are you coming Daisy?" Ming asked.

"Nah, I'll stay with Freedom Fighter Freeman." Daisy smirked.

Ming laughed and followed the others.

I smirked. "You're not gonna stop calling me that are you?"

"Not really, it suits you." She twisted and turned. "You know, I like your outfit a lot."

I looked down at myself. I wore forest green pants, black boots and a regular white shirt. "Thanks?"

"You don't think you look good?" Her brows arched.

"The outfit is simple, anyone can put this together." I explained. "I think you look nice in your outfit."

She smiled. "Thanks. Follow me, I wanna show you something." She grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house full of people.

This is what I was trying to avoid. All these people were just annoying me.

She was pouring different drinks and mixing them in her cup, then took one big gulp of it all.

She patted her chest and squinted. "Ahh..burns."

She's strong.

She looked up at me and bit her lip. "Hey, I still have to show you something."

We went upstairs.

"Where are we going Daisy?" I looked around.

"Shhh.." She shushed.

"Daisy, this isn't our house." I pulled my hand out of her grasp.

She turned around and tried grabbing my hand again, but I pulled away. "Huey, this is serious."

I sighed. "This better not be anything stupid." I continued following her.

She opened a door and I followed her into the room.

It was an office. I walked in behind of her and quickly closed the door behind her.

"Why are we in here?" I folded my arms and looked around the large and fancy looking office.

She was searching through some papers.

"Daisy, what the hell are we doing in here?" I kept looking over my shoulders.

"The girl whose party we're at..her father is some rich, trump voting white dude." She continued reading through the papers.

"Half of Woodcrest is, what's your point?"

She pulled something out of her pocket she started picking the lock for a wooden closet. "But did you know that he's a member of the KKK?" She pulled out the mask and smirked.

My eyes widened and my scowl softened.

"How did you find that out?" I walked over to the closet and continued searching it.

"I may or may not be stalking some of the people in Woodcrest." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Why didn't you tell me about this before?" I turned to her. I was still a bit shocked.

She put the mask back and locked the closet. "Well, I wanted to be your friend first, I'm your friend right?"

"Yes, I find that we have a strong bond." I nodded.

She smiled at my answer. "Before I moved here, I researched this place and you pop up a lot, you know. I'll never forget about the hunger strike you went on when you were 10, you're really cool Freeman."

I put my hands in my pocket rose my brow at her. "Do I have a fan?"

"You could call it that." She giggled.

"So now that you finally told me about this, are you seeking my help to take him and the others down?" I took slow strides around the office.

"Precisely, will you help?" She pouted.

"I will, but we're gonna do this my way."

She nodded. "You're the leader."

The door knob started jingling.

We both went into panic.

She quickly walked over to me and pulled me into a kiss.

I was in shock, that was so sudden, but I was sort of into it.

She sat on the office desk and continued kissing me.

The door opened. "Guys, come on, do this in one of the guest rooms please. My Dad has expensive stuff in here and he'd be pissed if anything broke." It was the girl who threw the party.

Daisy and I slowly pulled away from the kiss, giving each other a quick glance and finally looking at her.

"Oh, so-sorry.." Daisy fake slurred and leaned off the desk. She held my hand and led me out the with her.

"Sorry." I muttered to the girl.

We went downstairs and fought through the crowd and finally made it outside.

Daisy acted as if nothing happened a second ago. "Okay, I'll get us an Uber to my place so we can start planning."

I pulled out my car key. "I'll take us."

She eyed the key, then smiled. "Let's go then."

Any thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
81.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
27K 1.9K 48
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
33.3K 715 80
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...