๐“ฝ๐”€๐“ธ ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ~~>๐“ซ. ๐“ดล...

By Jo_Jo7873

๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐” ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ๐“ถ. ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป ''๐”‚/๐“ท, please give me one chance." ''I don't know if I should ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ด๏ฟฝ... More

Intro
1- Goodbye Karasuno
2- Fukurodani Academy
3- Him
4- Conversation
5- An Encounter
7- After school visit
8- Konoha & Bokuto
9- Konoha..
10- Akinori...Why?
11- I accept.
12- What?
13- My fault
14- I dont know if I should trust you.
15- desperate much
16-Bokutos POV
17- Girl of my dreams.
18- Will you

6- Familiarity

97 8 0
By Jo_Jo7873

In the three weeks following my first day of school, I spent my free time learning more about Keiji, Bokuto, and Konoha. I had especially learned a lot about Bokuto since we had to walk home together every day following our classes. In these after school interactions, he often offered to buy snacks for us, had it been ice cream from a nearby booth or coffee and donuts from one of the corner stores.

Walking, we talked about the most random things. At times, we would talk about what we hoped to become in the future or about his volleyball career, while other times we would find ourselves arguing whether cereal is soup or if a hotdog is a taco or a sandwich, resulting in some playful arguments. A hotdog is a taco sandwich, end of discussion.

The more I spoke with Bokuto, the more I felt myself slowly being engulfed in a trap I wouldn't be able to get out of. A trap of emotions, a trap in which I would find myself falling in too deep. Being around him made me feel safe, but more than safe. He gave me a sense of belonging, one similar to the feeling Karasuno gave me, but with a fuzzier feeling. He made me feel warm inside- I felt butterflies in my stomach whenever we spoke. At first, I tried denying that feeling and convinced myself I was just nervous, but the more I thought about it, the more I realized something. In just three weeks, I managed to develop feelings for him, the one and only Bokuto Koutarou.

This morning, I woke up to my mother blasting music downstairs. This music she played wasn't like the music that seemed to be popular in the area these days; it wasn't in Japanese or English but in Spanish. Growing up, I found that she seemed to enjoy listening to specifically Mexican music. Since she wasn't fluent in Spanish and only knew some basic phrases, she didn't understand what the music was meant to say, and so she would turn to my father, who was fluent in three languages and would ask for him to translate the words in the song. They didn't make much sense in English or Japanese since most Mexican music is based on old tales and stories or silly little things like cockroaches, but she enjoyed listening to them either way.

Unfortunately, ever since my father passed she had not once tried to play that kind of music and spent her time moping around drinking when she was free from her job as an English Professor in a University not far from here, a different one from when we lived in Miyagi. I wonder what made her listen to this music again after so long.

Checking the time, I realize that it is way too early to play this music. We'll probably get another complaint from our neighbors, but there's nothing stopping this woman when she's drunk. She must be out of her mind. Playing music this loud so early in the day isn't something a sane person would do... but then again, I don't think my mother's in the right headspace at the moment.

Since my mother didn't seem to have any plans for turning down her music any time soon and would most likely kill me if I tried to, I decided it was best to plug my ears and made my way to my bathroom to get ready instead. This morning felt like a good one- aside from the blasting music. The sun looked like it would rise at any second and the temperature outside seemed like a comfortable one, it didn't look too hot or too cold. I felt the need to take advantage of this beautiful day, so I thought- what better way to start my day than with a bath. My phone's clock showed it was 4:25 am, meaning I have 2 hours before my alarm rings for school, so I have plenty of time to relax. I'll just have to put my uniform here and-

Oh.

I guess the earplugs still couldn't muffle the noise of loud drums.

Silly, silly me, bumping my phone into the bathtub... The bathtub that just happened to be full of water...

Splashing the bubbles on the surface of the water, I tried looking to where my phone might be at the bottom of the tub. Catching a glimpse of it, I stuck my arm in the water, not caring about my pajama shirt's sleeve getting wet, and pulled the phone out of the water as fast as I could. I grabbed one of my towels and dried the water off of it. Thankfully, the darn thing still turned on, so I looked for an audio recording that helps the water get out of the phone's speakers. This method had been proven successful many times in the past with my other phones, so I have almost no doubt that it'll work this time as well.

While I left the phone to dry, I continued with my plan of taking a bath, spending a rough two and a half hours relaxing in it. Once I finished I changed into my uniform and made my way downstairs, where I found my mother laying on the floor, tears in her eyes. I walked over to her and offered a hand so she could get up but she slapped it away.

"Mom, you're going to be late for work later if you sleep right now. Did you drink anything?" I asked her, earning a shake of her head back in response. Good, Good. Searching for beer cans around the kitchen area and living room, I found none, so she wasn't lying. If she wasn't drunk there must be another reason for her crying-

Clearing my head of any negative thoughts that began to appear, I try once more to convince her to stay anywhere but the floor, this time offering to take her hand and take her to the bathroom where she can take a bath as well. She agreed, thankfully, and I prepared the water and her work clothes so she can get ready once she's done. I left her in the bathroom and closed the door behind me, made my way to the kitchen.

While making myself breakfast I hear my phone ding with a notification. Curious, I grab my phone and notice it's a message from Bokuto.

Bokuto! (:

Hey! L/N wanna walk to school?

You

Sure, Mr. Loudmouth.

Bokuto! (:

I'm not loud, you bully.

I'll be there in 10 minutes then.

You

Alright.

Read 7:40am

After getting all my things ready for school, I heard a knock on the front door and expected it to be Bokuto. Surely enough, he stood there leaning on the porch, looking away at the sky.

"I'm heading out. Cya later!", I told my mother, false hopes inside me that she would respond with the same energy. This earned me Bokuto's attention. "HEY HEY Y/N! GOOOD MORNING!" I flinched and covered my ears, cursing at myself for not yet feeling comfortable around his yelling.

"Jeez, Bokuto. Can you be any louder?" I asked him with a shaky voice, removing my hands from my ears. I turned toward him and gave him a soft smile, earning a wide one from him. We made our way to school together, and though we got a couple stares, I was comfortable. People started making assumptions after seeing us walk to school together, but I paid it no mind since we were no more than friends. It pains me to think about the girl he likes, the girl that bullied me for fun, but she makes him happy and if not telling him means that he'll stay happy, I'd rather keep it that way. Besides, he was gonna ask her out today, holding her favorite foods and snacks in his hands.

We arrived on campus

We got to school at 8:35am which classes started at 9am so we were early so were Konoha and Akaashi, Bokuto ran to Akaashi and hugged him. Akaashi looked annoyed if I'm gonna be honest. I decided to talk to Konoha since he was a nice shy boy even if Bokuto and Akaashi told me plenty of times that he isn't shy but obviously he was clearly shy.

We all walked for a little bit before class started and that's when I saw her...Sarah the popular girl who everyone liked and so did Bokuto which I don't blame him for. She's very pretty but her personality with me is trash...if I'm gonna be honest.

She gave me a death glare and then when she saw Bokuto her mood went to bitch to a sweet little girl, Bokuto waved bye to us as he left to walk to her, I sighed and Akaashi and Konoha were able to hear my sigh, they both look at me with confused faces.

''Do I have something in my face?!'' I said kinda aggressively. They both flinched and looked away ''N-No'' they both said kinda scared, I let out a forced chuckle. We all got to class doing work, listening, taking notes, until it was time for our first lunch.

''Hey Konoha!'' I said cheerful tone forgetting what is gonna happen, Konoha looks at me giving me a warm smile and a small blush and says ''Someone's in a good mood.'' ''She passed her test and we made a bet who had the highest score will buy whatever the other person wanted'' Akaashi said frustrated that he's gonna have to waste money.

Konoha and I gave each other grins. ''Bokuto is gonna ask her out we should spy'' said Konoha and Akaashi agreeing, I felt sick to my stomach but I managed to let out a fake smile and said ''I'm down too.''

We all went to the spot hiding behind a tree, yes I know It's nothing but it's also something, right?  Konoha was smirking, and Akaashi just had a rested face.

-BOKUTO'S POV-

I was holding the basket full with snacks I had brought for Sarah, I really did like her and wanted her all to myself. She came walking beautifully as ever. I looked up, smiling and giving her the basket.

''Sarah, I'm gonna be straight forward, I like you a lot.'' I said, kinda shaking while looking at her in the eyes.

''I-I I mean you like me Bokuto?'' Sarah said turning pink looking down kinda shy.

''Cute'' I thought to myself, ''Yes, wanna go on a date with me after school?'' I said grabbing her hand. ''I would like to Bokuto'' with a soft tone giving me a soft smile but not as soft as L/N wait why am I thinking about her. I smiled at Sarah and lifted her chin up giving her a kiss on the forehead and I walked away smiling and blushing like an idiot

Y/N'S POV-

For some reason I was in tears, Konoha asked ''Why are you crying?"' I touched my eyes and shocked I didn't even know I was crying, I just gave him a soft smile and said ''Oh I'm just happy for him'' Konoha sighed as in he didn't believe me, and gave me a head pat, I wiped away my tears and heard Akaashi calling Bokuto over here.

''Bokuto-San we're right here''

''AKGAAASHIIIIIIII DID YOU SEE THAT'' Bokuto said smiling and jumping around like a 5 year old, I plugged my ears to the sound of him screaming, I felt a panic attack coming my way, Konoha noticed and he put his hands over mine also covering my ears.

''Bokuto-San quiet down you're being loud like a 5 year old'' Akaashi said with a little annoyed face.

{~ 1977 words!!~}
A/N- Long chapter to make up the few days without posting!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

408K 9.1K 22
ใ€๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐?ใ€‘ โ†ณ โ ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๐”ฏ ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข ๐”ด๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ก ๐”ฌ๐”ฃ ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ค๐”ฐ๐”ฑ โž โ started august 1st 2020 โ haikyuu x fem!reader โ angst,fluff โžณ@BLAUE...
1M 28K 46
-๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
852 29 20
"๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช." OR ใ€ŒIn which a boy has to deal with the pain of watching the one he loves, love anotherใ€ ยฉ ๐™–๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ 2021 St...
376K 15.4K 45
Y/N l/N was your average girl. She had good grades. Good group of friends. She was happy and cheerful. And she had wonderful parents. But that all c...