Di Angelo

By MiAdalinetta

It's solangelo people, what more description do you need? Ok ok fine, Nico owns a big shot company, and Will... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Eight
Not really a chapter but

Chapter Seven

13 0 0
By MiAdalinetta

Years ago: Freshman year of high school
A/N: Phoenix is 14 in this btw, in the official story he is sixteen
Phoenix POV
I was on the ground, my face was bruised, I couldn't see past the tall, looming shadows who I presumed to be my attackers.
"Gay freak!" I heard one shout (I ain't using that word)
Then a boy came out of nowhere, he took them down and I couldn't feel my legs on the ground anymore. I leaned into something warm, I think I was in someone's arms, then I blacked out.

"Are you alright?" I heard a gentle voice, and when I opened my eyes, I saw a nurse and a boy with short black hair and a gothy look about him.
"This kind young man brought you in" the nurse smiled and turned to me. I'll leave you two alone.
"I'm Damian, by the way, I believe we've met, but never been properly introduced.
"P-Phoenix." I stuttered out. I was already falling for this guy. Geez.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.5K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.7M 99K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.5M 34.6K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-