Fell In Love With Your Streng...

By AKN_99

Its a sidneet fanfic OK Tell what makes a man fall in love with a girl looks, wealth no its not it but it's... More

character sketch
character sketch-2
GOOD MORNING
GOOD MORNING PART 2
NIGHTMARE
WHO IS SHE?
flashback
girl who don't even wear kajal
FIRST MEET
Sleep over
sleepover2
GAMES
nightmare
scolding
sass queen
am I in love??
Truth
heat over loaded
new book
always brother is the first one to know
real behaviour
dangerous avu
she is a queen
found the person
never mess with the queen
SHOPPING
party
fear
nightmare secret revealed
Dull avu
I love you
what!! 15.8 billion
competition
please
the queen kneeled?? coz of whom??!!
new book
look who is here!!!!
new cover
how will he react???
memory place
aakhir ho hi Gaya!!
for you......
exams!!??
day 1
challenge
love
for you
results
broken but strong
Epilogue (Part - 1)
Epilogue (Final part)

Epilogue (Part - 2)

1.7K 103 20
By AKN_99

Author's POV

It was nearly 8 in the morning. Whole house was in hustle and bustle. Elders were running here and there to check the preperations.

You guys must be wondering what's happening.

Let me tell you.......
Sooo.....
Today's our Sidneet's Haldi ceremony!!

Soon the relatives also started filling up.

Sid

Abhinavi

Fainat

Jaireem

Rinushka

First, everyone went to Sid's side and applied Haldi to him.

Then all the girls took Avu to the garden area and made her sit.

Avneet was looking beautiful with her simple plain haldi outfit and natural makeup. Everyone was admiring her beauty. The smile she wore was genuine and warm. Her eyes held happiness. And her face was glowing.

Avneet

Everyone applied Haldi to her while teasing and laughing.

The ceremony ended and Avu went towards her room.

She entered her room and closed the door. She turned around and a little scream came out of her lips with her hands in a fist which was about to punch the person

A hand enclosed her mouth and her back bumped into a hard chest.

"Shhh..... Babygirl. It's Me."
Sid whispered in her ears.

She shivered a little but composed herself and smacked his biceps.

"You Bandar!!! You scared me."
She said hitting him.

"Acha Sorry Na...."
He pouted holding his ears.

"Aww.... My cutie."
She said pulling his cheeks.

"Only yours."
He whispered huskily.

She blushed and then it clicked her.

"Sid, what are you doing here? What if someone sees you? Go. We're not allowed to meet."

"Nuh-huh... I came here to apply haldi to my soon to be wifey."
He smirked and pulled her by her waist amd snuggled his face on her neck.

"Si...d...... Uhhh...... lea....ve........ M..e..... S....ome....on...e.......... wi...ll............ co.....me."
She stuttered nervously.

"No one will come as you've locked the door."
He whispered kissing her coller bone.

She shuddered.

He forwarded his hands towards the table and took some haldi from the bowl. He applied the haldi on her bare waist and kissed her earlobe.
"Sid" She moaned.
Then he applied some haldi on her neck while kissing her jawline. Then his hands reached her face and he applied some on her cheek. He bring his face towards her and touched his cheek with her so that the haldi is on his cheek too.

They both look into each others eyes. Sid then kissed her nose and then her lips.

The kiss was slow and affectionate with no urgency. In this kiss they showed all their love for each other.

They both were so happy that finally one more day is left then they'll be one.

The evening came faster than expected. Everyone was getting ready for the Mehendi function.

The Mehandi artist arrived and all the girls made their ways towards the stage.

Sidneet

Abhinavi

Fainat

Jaireem

Rinushka

The boys were watching the love of their lives with so much awe. They look more and more beautiful to them every passing day.

The artist started applying Mehendi in their hands.

Children were dancing on the beats of dhol. Then after sometime boys also joined them. Girls were giggling seeing them.

The relatives gave blessings to Avneet for her happy future and feed her with sweets.

Soon the function ended and everyone slept.

Hello again...

How's the functions?

Hope you enjoyed them.

I'm sorry if It didn't reach your expectations.

Last part is left...
Excited?

Do vote and comment

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 1K 13
Sai is an innocent and a lovely girl who unexpectedly gets married to virat her fathers boss and student Virat tells her she is just his responsibil...
3.5K 71 5
Following Bruticus's ejection from the Ark by Jetfire and sent into the Exodus and crashed on an alternate Earth set in the 31st century, a company n...
63.4K 538 9
It was December 20th and all the pups(and Everest) were playing in the backyard and having fun. Well almost everyone. There was one Dalmatian sitting...
5.3K 145 7
She fought it hard, then harder, but it was like boiling the ocean. Taking a step forward led to her taking a couple of steps back. There's just no e...