𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 & 𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜 ||�...

By thethinkingpen

"Let me be honest, that mark above your breast, turns me on so much" he said as he kissed my cleavage. "Oh, a... More

Chapter 1 - Olivia Middleton
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - The Seeker
Chapter 4 - The Stone
Chapter 5 - The Stone Pt. 2
Chapter 6 - The Hunt
Chapter 7 - The Stay back
Chapter 8 - The Life Spirit
Chapter 9 - The Start of Year 2
Chapter 10 - The New Seeker
Chapter 11 - The Detention with Malfoy
Chapter 12 - The letter
Chapter 13 - The Chamber of Secrets
Chapter 14 - The Chamber of Secrets Pt. 2
Chapter 15 - The Bar
Chapter 16 - The House
Chapter 17 - The Train Ride
Chapter 18 - The Hippogriff
Chapter 19 - The Boggart
Chapter 20 - The Match
Chapter 21 - The Malfoy Manor
Chapter 22 - The Malfoy Manor Pt. 2
Chapter 23 - The Beheading
Chapter 24 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 25 - The end of Year 3
Chapter 26 - The Party
Chapter 27 - The Ride
Chapter 28 - The Intruder
Chapter 29 - The Quidditch World Tournament
Chapter 30 - The Champions
Chapter 31 - The Foolish Fight
Chapter 32 - The First Task
Chapter 33 - The Date/s?
Chapter 34 - The Audition
Chapter 35 - The Yule Ball Pt. 1
Chapter 36 - The Yule Ball Pt. 2
Chapter 37 - The Second Task
Chapter 38 - The Hogsmeade Date
Chapter 39 - The Third Task
Chapter 40 - The Memorial Service
Chapter 41 - The Parties
Chapter 42 - The Order of the Phoenix
Chapter 43 - The 'Umbitch'
Chapter 44 - The Detention
Chapter 45 - The Kiss
Chapter 46 - The Truth
Chapter 47 - The DA Classes
Chapter 48 - The Tutoring
Chapter 49 - The Incident
Chapter 50 - The Christmas Break
Chapter 51 - The Christmas Break Pt. 2
Chapter 52 - The Teaser
Chapter 53 - The DA Detention
Chapter 54 - The Surprise Party
Chapter 55 - The Gryffindor v/s Slytherin Match
Chapter 56 - The Prophecy
Chapter 57 - The Curse
Chapter 58 - The Match
Chapter 59 - The Ball
Chapter 60 - The Break-up
Chapter 61 - The 6th Year
Chapter 62 - The Memories
Chapter 63 - The Halloween Party
Chapter 64 - The Halloween Party Pt. 2
Chapter 65 - The Amortentia Smell
Chapter 66 - The Patronus Charm
Chapter 67 - The Dark Mark
Chapter 68 - The Burrow
Chapter 69 - The Spell for Enemies
Chapter 70 - The Kidnapping
Chapter 71 - The Arrangement
Chapter 72 - The Malfoy Manor Ball
Chapter 73 - The Horcruxes
Chapter 74 - The War
Chapter 75 - The War Pt. 2
Chapter 76 - The 'Aftercare'
Chapter 77 - The Trial of Draco Malfoy
Chapter 78 - The Trials of Mr. & Mrs. Malfoy
Chapter 79 - The start of year 7
Chapter 80 - The Boy Band
Chapter 82 - The Eating Disorder
Chapter 83 - The Eating Disorder Pt. 2
Chapter 84 - The New Prankster
Chapter 85 - The Accidents
Chapter 86 - The Excerpt
Chapter 87 - The Christmas Eve Party
Chapter 88 - The Christmas Eve Party Pt. 2
Chapter 89 - The Storm
Chapter 90 - The Veracity
Chapter 91 - The Graduation Party
Chapter 92 - The Wedding Day
Chapter 93 - The Baby Mama
Chapter 94 - The 9 3/4 Platform
Chapter 95 - The Happy Ending

Chapter 81 - The Opening Night

670 16 5
By thethinkingpen

"It has been three weeks, Pans'" I said to her as my head rested on her shoulder and we enjoyed the night view from the Astronomy Tower.

"You know he's miserable without you as well" she said looking at me and I rolled my eyes.

"Doesn't seem like it" I mumbled under my breath.

"He even tried to apologize-" she said but I cut her off, "Only because he didn't want detention from Snape, when he found out we had a fight"

"He hasn't eaten in days" she said shrugging a little.

"I hardly got food in my mouth in weeks and I only did it because Ron was there, luckily Ron doesn't know that we are fighting, or he would've been done for" I said shaking my head.

"So, what if he likes me?" I asked rhetorically. "Half of the bloody school does" I said cockily.

"Don't take this the wrong way, but you do and you're one of my closest friends and we hang out every day and I'm right here with you" I said looking at her and she blushed.

"And Rafael- Well, Raf and I don't hang out much, but still, you know. I love Draco, it's not going to change. Nothing will change that" I said resting my head at the railing.

"And it's not like I didn't try to get out of it" I continued, "I asked Professor Flitwick, but he didn't agree and it wasn't even my fault, but still I tried-"

"He didn't mean it-"

"He doesn't even know that I heard him call me a slut" I said rolling my eyes, even when we were being this quiet, we didn't hear the door open.

"O-Olivia" a familiar voice said. A voice that I was craving to hear for weeks.

"What do you want, Malfoy?" I asked still not turning around.

"I-I, erm, can we get some privacy-"

"She's not going anywhere" I said cutting him off and pulling Pansy down.

"Fine! I just wanted to apologize" he said and he sounded sincere, I didn't have to turn around to actually see if he was, his voice was enough. But I still didn't feel like that. What, he thought he would get away with calling me a 'slut'?

"What are you sorry for?" I asked still not turning around.

"Liv, please-" Pansy started speaking but a glare from me was enough to shut her up.

"For the way I behaved with you, I mean, so what if he likes you-"

"For one, he doesn't and for two-" I said as I stood up.

"-that's not what you really should be apologizing for" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows. "But then again, why would you apologize to a slut?" I said and walked past him hitting his shoulder as I did.

The next day, I woke up in my bed with my eyes all red and puffy. I looked at Ginny and she was still sleeping. It was a Saturday and the day of opening night. I was excited and nervous as well. Hendrix is a great singer. We practiced everyday like we were told to, but I only did it to make Draco jealous and it worked because yesterday he apologized but I anticipated it was for something else.

"The makeup won't cover it if you keep crying" Ginny said as she combed my hair. She knew, of course, she was my roommate.

"I'll be fine" I said as I put my blonde hair in an elegant French roll. I put on some light makeup and pulled out my dress. It was a baby pink shiny dress. A gift from Draco's. I didn't want to wear it, but it was the only one I had that suited the occasion.

Hendrix and I were going to meet before our performance to do a trial run. I walked to the music room and saw Draco approaching as well. It was too late to turn around because he already saw me.

"Olivia!" he shouted my name and ran to me.

"Malfoy" I said blankly and opened the door to the music room.

"You, erm, you look really beautiful" he said and I blushed hard. Even after getting compliments from this boy for years, I would blush just as hard as I did the first time he complimented me. Lucky for me, my back was faced to him, so he couldn't see that I was blushing.

"Thank you" I said biting my lip and playing with the keys of the piano.

"Right, I just wanted to wish you good luck" he said as he walked to the door.

"You too" is what all I could say when I saw him in his attire. He looked handsome. Of course, he was wearing all black, but today something was different, I couldn't place what, but it was.

Yes, I had already forgiven Draco. I mean, he is my boyfriend for Merlin's sake and how could I stay mad at that cute little human. But if I went running back to him, like I always did, when we fought, he wouldn't realize his mistake. So, this was important.

Hendrix and I finished our rehearsal and walked to the Great Hall. It looked totally different. There was a stage prepared with a backstage for all the participants. Tons of round tables placed for dinner. Silver and black cloths placed on it, with few hangings on the wall.

"It looks beautiful" I said as I walked in hand-in-hand with Pansy.

"You look beautiful, Liv" she said blushing a little.

"You look pretty as well, Pans'" I said and she turned red. 

Who could've thought that Pansy Parkinson would become one of my close friends?

"Are you nervous?" she asked as she saw me look at the stage, back at the audience and gulp.

"Yes, no matter how many times I have sang, I still get scared" I said and she giggled.

"What are you giggling at?" I asked rolling my eyes, "A Gryffindor getting scared. Isn't it ironic?" she asked still laughing.

"A Slytherin being a bitch. Isn't it typical?" I said rolling my eyes and going away from her.

"Wait" she said and pulled me back, "I was just kidding" she added and we went to get some drinks.

We were talking and the boys came to us. "Pansy, looking good" Draco said and looked at me, "Olivia, you look stunning"

"Thank you again, Malfoy" I said and turned to the stage.

"You guys look good as well, all of you" I said to all of them but my eyes landed on Draco.

A lot of people had participated and it was my turn. I sighed and looked at Hermione and the others, "Come on, you'll do great" she said putting her hands on my shoulders.

"And now, please welcome, our lovely Olivia Montgomery with our handsome hunk, Matthew Hendrix" Ginny said as she hosted the show. I glared at her and she shrugged. I looked at Draco, one last time and they all cheered for me loudly.

A/N – Please play 'Sad Song' by We The Kings

The lights in the hall turned dim and all the focus was on us. Hendrix looked at me and I started playing the piano. I was nervous, so I looked for Draco, he was already staring at me, he gave me a warm smile and I smiled back. Hendrix started singing and my gaze fixated at Draco.

You and I
We're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

I start to sing, still not tearing my eyes off of Draco.

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge
So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

You're the perfect melody
The only harmony I wanna hear
You're my favorite part of me
With you standing next to me
I've got nothing to fear

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

Everyone applauded loudly and we got off the stage. I went to stand next to Draco and he smiled widely. After a few turns, lastly, it was the boys' turn. Pansy and I cheered the loudest while whistling.

A/N – Please play 'Olivia' by One Direction

The tune started to play and I looked at Pansy, "This isn't the same song" I said and she pursed her lips into a thin line.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"You'll see" she said and linked her arms with mine.

Remember the day we were giving up
When you told me I didn't give you enough
And all of your friends were saying I'd be leaving you
She's lying in bed with my t-shirt on
Just thinking how I went about it wrong
This isn't the stain of a red wine, I'm bleeding love

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked down to remember if it was a muggle song. It wasn't.

Please believe me, don't you see
The things you mean to me?
Oh I love you, I love you
I love, I love, I love Olivia

And I looked up. My eyes went wide, when I realized Draco had dedicated this song to me. Everyone's eyes went back and forth between me and Draco.

I live for you, I long for you, Olivia (hey hey)
I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia (hey hey)
I live for you, I long for you, Olivia
Don't let me go
Don't let me go

I shook my head lightly gesturing that I could never let him go, with tears in my eyes.

Say what you're feeling and say it now
'Cause I got the feeling you're walking out
And time is irrelevant when I've not been seeing you
The consequences of falling out
There's something I'm having nightmares about
And these are the reasons I'm crying out to be with you

Now he looked at me and sang.

Please believe me, don't you see
The things you mean to me?
Oh I love you, I love you
I love, I love, I love Olivia

I live for you, I long for you, Olivia (hey hey)
I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia (hey hey)
I live for you, I long for you, Olivia
Don't let me go
Don't let me go

The tune played and he stared at me. 

When you go and I'm alone
You live in my imagination
The summertime and butterflies
All belong to your creation
I love you, it's all I do
I love you

He shrugged still singing, making a tear fall and making me smile widely as well.

I live for you, I long for you, Olivia (hey hey)
I've been idolizing the light in your eyes, Olivia (hey hey)
I live for you, I long for you, Olivia
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go (Olivia)

The crowd applauded and Draco and I were still staring at each other. He broke the eye contact when Blaise patted him once, gesturing they had to get down. I had tears in my eyes. They all got down and Draco walked over to me. I looked at him, trying hard not to cry. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me for a kiss. Oh, how much I missed his kiss.

"Olivia darling, I'm really sorry, I was just-" he said pulling away but I cut him off.

"We'll talk about it later; everyone's eyes are on us. Just kiss me already" I said and pulled his tie and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss. 

We danced for a while and sat down. We all had dinner and I was talking to Draco.

"Now, what did you want to tell me?" I asked as I took a bite of the cake.

"Right" he said putting his fork down and taking my hand in his, "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that. Its just..." he said and sighed loudly.

"I am afraid, that you'll leave me, for someone. Someone who is better than me, someone who always keeps who happy and not the person who lied to you the whole sixth year" he said and I shook my head.

"When will you understand?" I said and he furrowed his eyebrows, "I'm in love with you, Draco Malfoy. No one can make me happier than you, even if they tried their hardest. You gave me everything and no one can even come close to that" I completed and cupped his cheek.

"I have another surprise" he said and went on the stage. It was just us students, hanging out in the Great Hall.

"Hello, everyone. I hope you are all having a lovely evening, which honestly I cannot care less about. But I want to dedicate another song to my lovely girlfriend, Olivia Montgomery" he said looking around and then his eyes found mine, "Darling, you will never be unloved by me. Thank you for loving me even when I tasted of pain, misery and war. Nothing could take me away from you" he said pointing at me and the spotlight was on me.

This was a totally different Draco for everyone else. He still bullied people and was the school bad boy, so saying this was like breaking all that façade not just in front of me but everyone else as well.

A/N – Please play 'Girl crush' by Little Big Town but Harry Styles cover.

He picked up the guitar and sat on the high chair. He looked up and winked.

I've got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a hard rush
It's slowin' down

I got it real bad
Want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh
She's givin' you now

His eyes never left mine.

I want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume

The room went dark and everyone cast the Lumos spell on their wands and started waving. It was attending a muggle concert.

I want her long blond hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as much

I smiled widely when he described me. 

I've got a girl crush

I don't get no sleep
I don't get no peace
Thinkin' about her

Under your bed sheets
The way that she's whisperin'
The way that she's pullin' you in
Lord knows I've tried
I can't get her off my mind

I want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume

I want her long blond hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as much

I've got a girl crush

Hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush
It ain't slowin' down

I ran to the stage and hugged him. He picked me up in his arms and said, "Did you like it?"

I pulled away and kissed him, the crowd went wild and I smiled, "I loved it" I said and he put me down.

"How about you give me the dessert that you promised me on the first day?" he asked and I kissed his cheek.

"I thought you'd never ask" I said winking. 

Warning - Smut

A/N - Please play the song that I attached at the top for the erotic feeling.

"I missed those lips so much" he said taking his coat off and throwing it on the floor of his dorm.

"Mhm" I hummed into the kiss. He quickly unzipped my dress and within a split second, the both of us were naked.

Too eager, Malfoy.

"No bra" he said smirking at me and licking his lips lustfully.

He pushed me on the bed and jumped on me. "You have no idea, how much, I've masturbated in the past weeks, just thinking about you" he said in between kisses.

"I'm here now" I said shyly. He moved to my neck, placing kisses all over it and definitely leaving hickeys.

I moaned when he sucked on my sweet spot, I could feel his smirk on my skin. He was taking his time, but I was eager.

Maybe more than him too.

I put my hands on his waist but before I could flip us, he caught my hands and pinned them above my head.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, princess" he tutted making me groan. "Let me take my sweet time" he said against my skin, licking his way down to my breasts. He pinned my tiny wrists with his one hand and the other groped my breast, while his mouth worked wonders on my other breast.

"Oh, Draco" I said as the pleasure started to hit and made me wet.

"Say my name, princess" he growled as he went lower and lower. He tugged the hem of my panties and looked up. I nodded and his fingers dragged up and down my body before ripping me off of my panties.

He didn't waste a minute to bury his head between my folds and start eating me out. My eyes rolled to the back of my head with the pleasure. I moaned loudly. My hands found themselves in his soft white-blonde locks. He hummed sending vibrations to my already wet core. He flicked his tongue on my clit, while inserting a finger into me.

I moaned which made him chuckle, "You like it, don't you, princess?" he asked but I was in too much pleasure to answer him.

He smacked me across my face and said, "I believe, I asked you a question" he demanded and I looked at him.

"Yes, D-Draco. You make me feel – fuck – so g-ggoood" I said as his tongue assaulted my pussy.

I started to squirm, making him realize that I was close. His hands went under my thighs and held me to my place. I gripped the bedsheets under me and moaned.

"Draco, I'm close" I said lower than whisper, still moaning. He continued to lick my folds, "Cum, darling. Cum all over my mouth, let it all out" he said into my core and I let it go.

I was breathing heavily, when he flipped me on all my fours. "Say it, princess. I know you want it" he said teasing me by touching his tip at my wet core.

"I want you, Draco. All of you" I said and he thrusted into me, hard. My back arched at the contact. He started thrusting in and out, without letting me adjust to his size. No matter how many times, we had already fucked, I would never get used to his size.

My hands gave out, so now my front was on the bed, while my ass arched up and hitting the perfect spot for both of us. He gripped my hair and pulled me back up, so now, my back touched his chest and his head rested at the nape of my neck. He started whispering dirty things, making me more wet than I already was.

He started kissing my neck. My hands went behind his head to grip his hair. I moaned as he started hitting my g-spot. His one hand found itself wrapped around my neck and the other rubbing my clit, vigorously.

"Oh, my- Draco, d-don't stop" I moaned as my head fell back on his shoulders and he bit my shoulders to control his moans. He pulled out and I groaned as he stopped when he was hitting my spot and I clearly told him not to stop.

"Sorry, princess. The next time you cum, I want it around my cock and while looking into my eyes" he said darkly.

He flipped me and pushed me back on the bed. He grabbed my thighs and put it over his shoulders, thrusting back into my core. My back arched once again from the pressure. He pulled out again and thrusted back into me, making me moan loudly.

Thank Merlin, for the muting spell.

He did the same motion, of pulling out fully and thrusting back in with more pressure at every next thrust. I loved it. The sound of heaving breathing, moans, groans and skin slapping skin filling the room. I let out a series of pornographic moans that only encouraged him to go faster. I shut my eyes close as I felt a knot in my stomach.

"D-Draco, I-I'm gonna c-cum" I said and he slapped my ass. "Ag-again" I added and opened my eyes.

"Me too, princess" he said as his eyes appeared dark than ever before. Within a few more thrusts, we both came and he dropped on my chest, both of us breathing heavily. He looked up and started placing small kisses, all over my chest, neck, lips and nose. I giggled lightly, wrapping my hands around his naked body.

"Did I hurt you anywhere, darling?" he asked like he always did. I shook my head and kissed the top of his head.

"Though that was some good sex" he said burying his neck in my chest.

"Then maybe we should fight more and for longer periods" I joked which caused him to glare and pout at me, at the same time. He looked cute.

"Kidding, love" I said placing a small kiss on his forehead.

We showered together and I was searching for his spare clothes in his drawer when he said from the bed, "Can I ask something from you?"

I turned around and saw him resting on the bed, shirtless. "Yes, of course" I said smiling and turning back around. I pulled his boxers and wore them.

"Can I be the little spoon when we cuddle today?" he asked sweetly which made me hold out a big laugh in me and stop searching for his sweatshirt. I pursed my lips in order to not laugh out loud at the biggest softie in this world that laid half-naked, just after we had some good and vigorous sex, where he dominated every inch of my body.

"Y-Yes, love, of course" I said still not turning around, because if I did, I definitely would've lost it and burst out into laughter.

I shouldn't even think anything like this. So, what if wants to be the little spoon? We girls get to do it all the time, so, what if some guys need it too? I crawled into the bed with him and looked at him. By 'little spoon' he meant – his head resting on my chest, while my fingers played with his hair and our legs intertwined with each other. 

Draco's POV

The next morning, I woke up at 8.15 AM without the warm body that I wrapped myself around the whole night. Olivia had already seemed to left for breakfast.

Damn it.

I knew she was laughing when I asked her that I would like to be the little spoon. She, literally, can't hide anything from me. I see right through her. If she tells anyone...

I quickly got fresh and ran to the Great Hall and I was right. I heard Granger say, "Really? He did that?"

I mean, I didn't mean to intrude her. She looked so cute, as today was Sunday, we weren't in uniform, so she had a pair of jeans with my Quidditch t-shirt on from last night, that said Malfoy at the back, she had her hair up in a messy bun, so that the name was clearly visible and she had her glasses on. She was smiling widely; I didn't want to threaten her.

Hmm, maybe I could do it, subtly.

Olivia nodded and said, "Yes, I mean, even I thought I was dreaming when he dedicated that song to me"

Ohh. Thank Merlin.

I walked to her and bend down to her height, "If you tell anyone what I asked of you, last night, I will 'Avada Kedavra' you, myself" and pecked her lips and headed to my table.

Real subtle.

Olivia's POV

I giggled at his 'threat' and watched him go back to his table while the girls looked at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing" I said rolling my eyes and shaking my fork in air. I continued eating breakfast and Ginny asked, "Are you going to Hogsmeade today?"

"Yeah, maybe, it's Sunday, so I don't think Draco will-"

"No..." Hermione interjected. I looked at her and she shook her head, "It's been ages since we had a girls' day" she added and I raised my eyebrows in agreement.

She was right, it had been actually, if I am correct, 3 years since we had a Girls' Day. The last time we went was when they had to buy their dresses for Yule Ball.

"Alright, then let's go after an hour and skip lunch" I said happily and they squealed.

"Hey, is it okay if I invite Pansy?" I asked and they looked at me.

"I know, I know. But I mean, she doesn't really have a girlfriend other than me and Daphne. And right now, Daph is clearly busy with her boyfriend" I said looking over at the couple, while Pansy looked around her surroundings lazily.

"You don't have to, you know, talk to her, just let her come with us" I added looking at them with cute-puppy eyes.

"Alright, alright" they said in unison and I hugged them both.

"I'll be right back" I said and happily skipped to the Slytherin Table.

"Hello, love" I said as I kissed Draco's head and sat down next to him. I looked at Pansy and her face lit up when she saw me.

"Pans', I was wondering what you were doing later?" I asked and she looked back at me. Along with Draco.

"What do you mean?" she asked dropping her fork and causing Draco to wrap his hand around my waist. I chuckled and said, "After breakfast, in an hour or so, we could go to Hogsmeade" I didn't mention that we were having a girl day. I wanted Draco to get jealous.

She looked at me and then at Draco. His glare was enough to make her say no to me, but before she could, I glared back at Draco, "What?" I asked annoyingly.

"Yo-You mean like a d-date?" he asked stuttering a little. Oh, how adorable.

"Yeah" I said and he became sad, "Like a Girls' day-date" I added and he sighed.

"Then that's fine" he said kissing my cheeks.

"Hey! I wasn't asking for your permission" I said hitting his shoulders lightly.

"You will tonight" he replied winking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 172 32
"I'm just saying, she grew up in an orphanage in the muggle world. Her hands are filthy." He hissed again. "You're one to talk. Your hands are proba...
2.1M 23.5K 124
DRACO LOVE STORY. Smut, strong language, some mature content! Juliet has had everything in her life handed to her from the start. Gorgeous. Talente...
393K 9.7K 83
this book goes along with the Harry Potter movies, years 3-7 then some afterwards SEXUAL CONTENT SLOW BURN Cynthia Aurora Morningstar has never been...
55.5K 2.2K 29
Severus Snape x Original Female Character After the Dark Lord emerged victorious from the war, having finally killed Harry Potter, new laws were ine...