Stony oneshots

By KimberlyLinton

Just a couple oneshots of steve/Tony cuz wattpad really doesn't have enough Stony, there's gonna be some cudd... More

I'm Cold
What Steve Loves About Tony
Cuddles in the Morning
Movie Night
Baby Comes Home
I Love You Too, You Idiot

Watching

14.8K 534 213
By KimberlyLinton

Steve is sitting on the couch in Tony's workshop, he's been there for a couple hours now but it appears that after the first hour or so, Tony seemed to have forgotten that he was there at all and was now blasting back in black.

So now here they were, Steve watching as Tony circled his car every so often, it seemed that he was looking for something to fix, Steve watched how when Tony did find something not quite right he would go digging for a certain tool out of a seemingly randomly placed pile near bye, find it and then go back to the car that was currently occupying his genius.

Steve watched how gorgeous Tony looked in a plain black tank top that was sticking to him like a second skin, old jeans, a layer of sweat, and grease absolutely everywhere.

Steve watched as Tony decided that the car was perfect the way it was and went over to the suit that was previously left only half completed.

Steve watched as Tony became transfixed on a hologram that was floating in front of his face and began tinkering with whatever design was on it.

Steve watched and then decided to put his watching to some use and took out his sketch pad.

Steve began to draw Tony sitting on a stool with a suit standing in front of him pulled up with wires and chains, Dummy at his side handing him a screw driver, the arc reactor shining brightly in the middle of Tony's toned shirtless chest, holograms floating in the air here and there and grease on his sculpted arms, face and chest.

Pepper never liked Tony covered in grease, never let him hug or kiss her unless he was clean, but Steve loved the way that Tony looked covered in it, don't ask him why but he did, just like the way that Steve likes it when Tony doesn't put product in his hair and instead lets his curly hair droop over his forehead in the hottest way ever, he likes it when Tony decides to stroll around the Stark Mansion shirtless showing off his abs and wears a pair of sweatpants that hang very low on his waist. However Steve doesn't like it when Tony decides to work like this, but every time he interrupts the welding 'genius at work' process he always gets the same practised line of, "Steve it's fine, I've been welding since I was 4." this line never once seemed to calm his nerve.

When Steve was finished his drawing he looked up from his sketch pad and noted that Tony was still fiddling around with the hand repulser on the left hand of the suit.

Quickly looking at his stark phone, Tony insisted he get the Stark phone and scoffed when Steve pointed at the Apple phone, he noticed that is was almost two in the morning, he stood up and stretched, apparently his back didn't enjoy his hunched position on the couch.

He silently walked across the workshop over to his lover and wrapped his arms loosely around the smaller mans slim waist. He felt Tony stiffen at first and then immediately relax into the warm embrace.

Steve kissed the back of his neck and whispered in his ear, "c'mon lets go to bed." he could practically hear Tony thinking over the pros and cons in his head but silenced the voices with a kiss to his lovers warm lips.

When they pulled away Tony silently nodded and started to stand up from his position at a workbench. Tony started to gather up some of the tech that had been strewn around the room ever so carelessly. Steve waited patiently until he caught Tony discreetly working on the hand repulser again.

Steve walked up to him and gently took it out of his lovers experienced hands. Tony looked up at him, sighed a long deep sigh and dropped the hand on a desk beside him.

Steve took this as a sign that he was as ready for bed as Steve and began to lead the way up the stairs to their bedroom.

Once at the doorway Steve turned around to see a slightly wobbly Tony Stark. He carefully put his hands on Tony's shoulders and pushed him the rest of the way into the room.

Tony tried to get into the bed but as much as Steve liked to look at him covered in grease, had no desire to get the bed all dirty so he pushed Tony into the bathroom.

Steve then proceeded to strip Tony of the dirty tank top, making sure to ruffle his already disheveled hair. He then took a cloth, and went to wet it with warm water, making sure not to turn on the water high so it would only make a little noise, due to Tony phobia of water.

He then gently started to scrub Tony's arms and face, when he got down to his chest he was careful to always stay at least two inches away from the reactor at all times as not to startle him. Tony was odd like that, sometimes Tony would smile when Steve would touch the reactor or the silvery white scars around it, but other times he would flinch and back up so that Steve couldn't touch it.

Once completely clean, or as clean as could be given the circumstances, Steve led them both into the bedroom and began getting undressed and into a very patriotic pair of pyjama pants consisting of red, white and blue stripes.

When he was finished he turned around to see Tony tugging on a fresh pair of sweatpants and noted that they were on backwards, but it didn't matter.

He then laid down on his side of the bed and opened up his arms welcomingly. Tony then crawled across the bed and snuggled up into Steves chest, stayed like that for a couple seconds and then turned around so they were chest to back and Steve draped his arm around Tony's waist.

For a few minutes they were completely silent. Then Tony took the hand that was draped across his waist and splayed it over the reactor, to some that small motion might not of seemed like much but to Steve that was all he needed to make this one of the best nights of his life, just to know that Tony trusted him, and loved him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

749K 29.4K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
939K 16.1K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
586K 30K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...