And the story begins

By authorzysha

Cover credits goes to @authorzysha Can be read as General Fiction story. [COMPLETED] Meet Manik Malhotra. Th... More

Author's Note📖
STOLEN HEARTS~MANAN
|1|
✨New Story✨
|2|
|4|
|5|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|9|
|10|
||Epilogue||
New Story
It all started with I do
Good News!

|3|

4.9K 475 266
By authorzysha

Congratulations guys We have crossed 1k+ views in such short span of time. Thank you so much cutiepies😊❤🥳🥳🥳🥳

Third Person's POV.

" She's crazy. " Manik thought.

He is now badly stuck with Nandini so is she. All continue their breakfast but Nandini's eyes were fixed on him. He was looking around everywhere but not on her and then continue his breakfast. But he was only playing with the fork and knife.

This was the first time happening to him. For the first time a girl's gaze was affecting on him. He knows girls are crazy for him but he never felt a girl gaze so intense on him like she is doing with him right now.

Manik was aware of it that from past 5 minutes her gaze was only on him and that was making him restless.

" Excuse me. " That's it he couldn't handle her staring at him anymore so he excused himself and leave from there making Nandini to smirk which didn't goes unnoticed by Jasmine.

" So someone started liking my brother. " Jasmine said whispering making Nandini startled.

" Oh please nothing like that ok. " Nandini whispered back and Jasmine hide her smile.

Jasmine too excused herself from there and Nandini was seated there.

★★★★★★★★★

Manik was shown standing on his balcony letting the cold breeze touch his face. He closed his eyes but opened his eyes immediately when Nandini's face flashes under the curtains of his eyes.

He left from the dining table just because of her. Her gaze was making him feel different. He felt a different sensation on his body when his hand touched her hands.

For a moment his heart stopped beating when her brown orbs was locked with his dark one. He couldn't stop himself when he saw her coughing so badly. He didn't wanted to go there but his heart betrayed him and forced him toward her.

He don't want to think about her but his mind and heart was only thinking about her.

" Oh! God that girl is getting on my nerve now. " Manik said trying to control his mind to stop thinking about her.

" Bhai. " Jasmine said and he turned to her. He see her who was holding two cups of coffee in her hands.

" Since you left your breakfast on the table I thought to bring a cup of coffee for both of us. " Jasmine said passing one cup to him.

" So bhai what will you do now?. " Jasmine asked.

" I don't know. " Manik replied taking a sip from his coffee.

" I don't get it what problems do you have with her? She is so sweet with us but you are behaving so rude with that poor girl. " Jasmine said pouted.

" Poor and she! Does not fit in one sentence. " Manik mocked at her and she furrowed her eyebrows at him.

" Look bhai, Nandini is not that bad at least she is not that clingy like those girls on London. And what she did on yesterday night it was just a misunderstanding. " Jasmine said trying to make his brother understand.

" Yeah that's the reason I like her that she isn't like other girls. She is different. Different from others may be that's the reason I get attracted towards her. " Manik said to himself.

" Bhai, you.." her words stopped when she saw her brother smiling and look lost in his world.

" Hey! Don't tell me you are already lost in my bhabhi thinking. " Jasmine said more like teasing him and he look at her being closing his smile.

" Who is your bhabhi?." Manik asked in confused and Jasmine hit her forehead with her palm looking at her idiotic brother.

And at the next second Manik started laughing because he knows what she meant.

" So should I take it as yes?." Jasmine asked with a mischievous grin.

" Hmm.. it's a.. " Before Manik could give her his answer their attention were caught by an excited voice. They look down from the balcony and saw Nandini yelling like a kid.

" Yayy! Finally you came... I'm so happy." Nandini literally jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

The way Nandini was laughing it was making Manik to smile. Her giggling was like a music to his ears and her childish nature was making him goes crazy for her.

" How I don't come when you called me?. " The guy moved back and pinch her cheeks making her laugh more.

" That's Harshad right! Bhai. " Jasmine said making Manik surprised and shocked.

" Of course. " saying Nandini hugged him and he too hugged her back. But this does not goes well with Manik. Unknowingly his hands curled into fist while his eyes narrowed at them.

Harshad Saxena, one of the best chef in the town and own his own restaurant. Best childhood friend of Nandini and worst enemy of Manik. Since childhood there is a silent war going on between them and the sole reason is Nandini. Harshad was jealous of Manik because wherever he goes he became the center of attention. And Manik never liked Harshad because he always tried to intervened between them.

" Harshad.. I. .." Before Nandini could say something she pulled back in a hard chest like rock.

" What the h.." saying Nandini looked up and was shocked to see it was Manik who pulled her so harshly towards him.

" Is he made up of rocks?." Nandini thought.

His hands was perfectly secured tightly around her tiny frame. It was gentle but a tight grip around her waist. Not hurting her at all.

" Baby, where you was I looking for you?." Nandini's eyes widened when Manik called her baby and most of all it shocked her to the core when Manik put a feathery kiss on her cheeks.

Her eyes almost popped out from her socket and she fume in anger how dare he kiss her without her permission.

" Hey!. " Harshad said in a cheerful tone forwarding his hand toward Manik.

" Hi. " Manik ignored Nandini's death glare and shake his hands with him.

" After so long time dude! What are you doing here?." Harshad asked.

" Sweetheart, didn't you tell him that we are getting married next month?." Manik asked in his sugary tone making Nandini shocked.

" First baby! Now sweetheart!. Is this man is a bipolar?." Nandini thought and put a fake smile one her face.

She tried to wriggle herself from his arms but Manik grip went more stronger than her futile attempt.

" Congratulations to both of you. " Harshad said smiling at them. Both gave him a fake smile.

" Harshad, come here. " Mr. Murthy called him waving his hands. He looked up and went to their house.

" How dare you touch me? And who gave you the right to kiss me and call me baby?. " Nandini pushed him because of which he stumble back but gain his posture back.

In the next second, Nandini was flushed into his chest and his hands were encircled around her waist.

" I don't let anyone touch what's mine. " He said in his husky tone making a shiver run down her spine.

★★★★★★★★★

Spoilers:

''Try me and I will not take a second to show you who I am to you!. " Manik whispered into her ears in his dark and threatened tone. Suddenly Nandini felt hot rising on her body. He puts a small peck on her cheeks and moved back with a devil smirk on his face.

★★★★★★★★★

A/N : Hello pretty readers.

How are you all?

So What did you like in today's chapter?

Do tell me in the comments section.

Do do votes, comments, and share my story with your friends.

_______________××××××________________

And one more thing I'll be putting all my stories on hold and I may continue after May month. Because my exams are started and I know I'll not have time to write.

_______________××××××_________________

Till then help me to reach 300 fam!!

But I'll try to give you all updates.

Hope you all understand 😊.

And don't forget to follow me.😊😊😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26K 46 8
Finding out my boyfriends secret fantasies, and living them.
257K 15.7K 54
This story is all about journey of Arhaan and Jeevika and how they come closer and face the challenges of married life. ...
1M 86.4K 41
• INDIAN ARRANGE MARRIAGE • ˜"*°•.˜"*° •°*"˜.•°*"˜ "You're my peace within all the Chaos of my life" ...
96.3K 2.6K 24
hi this a s4s book, THERE IS NO BOYS. please vote:) this the first book i wrote, it's kinda cringey so 🐻 wimme