JOURNEY | harry potter

By fqirylush

。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ ? ♡ JOURNEY . !¡ •ଓ.° in which, the young famous muggle celebrity, cassidy avery true ide... More

𝑱𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘.
&&. special chapter ,
( 𝗣𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗢𝗙 𝗔𝗭𝗞𝗔𝗕𝗔𝗡. )
𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇 ,
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐃 ,
&&. 𝑬𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒!
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒 ,
𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐋𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐒 ,
𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 ,
𝐒𝐔𝐒 ,
" 𝑶𝑼𝑪𝑯. "
𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 ,
𝑮𝑶𝑶𝑫𝑵𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑮𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ,
𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 ,
𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 ,
𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄 ,
𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 ,
𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 ,
𝐍𝐔𝐌𝐁 ,
𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃 ?
𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄 ,
𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍 ,
𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐎 ?
𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀𝐒𝐒 ,
𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎1.
𝐊𝐀𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐑 𝐎2.
𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐎𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐓 ,
𝐑𝐈𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐘𝐄 ,
𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆? 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆?
𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐊 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘 ,
𝑨𝑼 𝑹𝑬𝑽𝑶𝑰𝑹. O7/O8/1999
( 𝗚𝗢𝗕𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘. )
𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐋?
𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 ,
𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐒𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 ,

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘 ,

2K 76 52
By fqirylush

CASSIE WAS beyond excited for her trip to diagon alley. She went to clean up and change her clothes into a more proper one since they planned to have a birthday dinner outside.

She grabbed her coat since it's winter and went to layer it on top of the blazer that she already picked. She went downstairs to the living room to find her parents already standing in front of the door.

" come on now, diagon alley gets crowded in the afternoon "

Once they got there. cassie practically jumped in her place only to stop after people stared at her. She shuffled awkwardly in her place before her parents dragged her to look at the shops.

Cassie didn't say a word as she was too caught up looking at the shops intensely to notice the whispers from her surroundings.

" isn't that the averys? I haven't seen them in ages! " a random man said to his mate as he eyed the family of 3.

" holy shit, isn't that the cassidy kid that played jules in nickelodeon?? "

" HOLY FRICK YOU'RE RIGHT " two teenage girls whisper-shouted to each other as they stared at the brunette.

To be honest, cassie was not really expecting these as she thought muggles are the only one who watched these things.

After what felt like hours, they finally arrived at the Gringotts and went to grab some galleons since her parents didn't have any at the moment. It has been so long for them since the last time they went here, so it was also kind of a nostalgia for them.

To keep it short. Cassie finally got her wand from Ollivander. She had to go through chaos before finally getting the right wand in her hand.

After they paid, they went to madam malkin to get her robe and stopped by a fancy restaurant.

Then she decided to post a story of the picture she took earlier on her instagram story as she learned how to active her instagram where it sorts out the muggle users that followed her and the wizards so it wouldn't leak clues and expose the wizarding world to the muggles.

INSTAGRAM ,
@ cassidyaveryofficial just poster a story !

SOOO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK ABOUT THE NEW CHAPTER LMAO I KEEP EVERYTHING SHORT BCS IDK ITS QUITE BORING RLLY.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 704 31
"Under the moon's eclipse, when shadows blend with the night, A witch shall arise, bathed in the ancient magic's light. Her eyes shall see beyond the...
19.1K 588 32
Draco Malfoy can't take it. Everything seems to be getting to his head. Waking up from nightmares in a cold sweat. Secrets and scars that he tried to...
9.4K 157 38
when snapes daughters transfers from beauxbatons and comes to hogwarts use to be named tatum snape phones are allowed at hogwarts there genz baby�...
3.6K 133 25
with all of my heart, soul, and much more; . . all characters belong to jk rowling, warner bros and the harry potter series. . i own my original char...