"The Wife"

By moonsun94

wake up to unknown bedroom, someone staring at you with a worried look, saying "My wife". Can you find this... More

"Unknown"
"Living a Life"
"The Famous Partner" Part 3
"Reminiscence 1/2"
"Strainger's" (The Wife 6)
"The Night Out" Part 7
"Kids in the eye's"
not an update.
"That one Memory
"were they build Memory"

"Reminiscence 1/2 memory"

463 25 4
By moonsun94

Note: (Important reminder byul had a dick and boobs here so please don't get mad and it was under 18+ so please beware if it is not under 18+... just skip if you read something (M) but not yet on this chapter may be the next chapter ...)

ill makes this a past...

5 years back then

moonbyul found broken equipment in the middle living room ... and in the distance, she saw yongsun sitting on another sofa while one of her hands tapped the tea table next to her, while the other hand rested on the arm wrists of the chair.

byul lowered her travelling bag she was carrying, she came from an out of town seminar for her small business ... and less than two months after they got married ... at the age of twenty-two.

 byul decided to tie a knot with yongsun while they were still in university ... yongsun was a year older than her ... and she was about to graduate from college, 

(past of the past)

they met on moonbyul's first day at university and yongsun was in her second year when their paths met, 

it was the first day that attracted the attention of men and women, because of its unique posture. 

byul was wearing a simple suit that makes her charm attached by others, even the prof .. amazed by her. in those days seniors were still welcome among freshmen. 

byul avoid the stare by the people .... she acts cool and walks like a prince ... as she doesn't care about the crowd .... many students scattered on campus ground ... that looks like festival is taking place. 

byul walked away from the crowd and found a place where there were not many people in the fishpond at the back of campus ..she would have sat down when someone spoke.

"yah !!! you !! stop right there !!!" byul suddenly turned to the speaker ...time seems to stop at what she sees.

an angel fall's from the sky, she said in her mind. she was interrupted when the girl waved her hand in front of her as her bag was found on the ground near her feet.

"Hey!! you can't sit here! it's my spot..." said the girl to moonbyul.

"Why did you do that!" byul suddenly said after taking her bag from the ground and shook her backpack.

the woman looks at her from head to toe, as if hovered her, moonbyul grin and smirk...

-yes... you should look at my handsome face- byul said in her mind.

"Are you freshmen..." the woman said crosses her arm in front of her chest.

Byul looks proud and put her hand on her pants and the other hand had held her bag was carried by her shoulder, her posture was like a thug.

"Yeah I am a freshman... and so do you right?" said byul and grin smiling at the girl.

the girl smile disgustingly...

"Huh!.. how can you say I am a freshman?..." the girl said. and put her two hands on both sides of her waist.

"Well, you look younger than me perhaps... I think im older than you." byul said as it's her time to cross her arms in front of her chest and stare at the girl inappropriate ways. "because your face was like a younger to me.." byul added.

the girl was taken aback and  Suddenly blush... by the sudden greasiness.

"Y-you knows... j-just go... it's my place, so leave...!!" even though she stuttered, she still accompanied the speech with bravery.

"Go! before I smack you." the girl said and plopped at the bench and spread her things in there so that no one will sit beside her.

Byul smirk... and more fascinated by the woman fierce attitude towards her.

"Hey don't you talk inappropriate to me... im older than you... and first, of all, there is no name in this place..." byul said and stood in front of the woman and tapping her feet, a sudden idea came out of her mind as she wants to talk at the woman more.

the girl sighs deeply as she looks like she had lost more patience.

"Yah! this place had a name!!" the girls voice kinda a little bit high

"Oh yeah... and what!!! a Grumpy place!!" byul added as she looks at the girl was so annoying.

"No it's yongsun Happy Place!!!, you hear it yongsun happy face!!!" the girls shout at her... it was glad that no one was passing on the place.

Suddenly byul smile that looks like she did a good job. while yongsun was frowning on the latter that smiling at her...

"Nice to meet you yongsun." byul said and laid out her hands that were in her pocket a while ago.

only then did the woman realize that she had named the place after her name.

she glared at moonbyul, then stood up and tapped its outstretched hand. 

she packed up her belongings and put them in her bag.

"Hey, where are you going! ..." moonbyul quickly blocked yongsun as she left.

"You ruined my day  ... so have fun in my place," she said and waved her hands so that she could step aside.

"Wait, I'm trying to be kind to you ... so be kind to me at least a little, it doesn't matter what your face is frowning at, and you first introduce yourself ..." said Byul who seemed to smile foolishly.

"excuse me! ... I did not introduce myself to you I just accidentally blurted it out since you are asking what is the name of this place. and to tell you I am older than you because I am in my third year of college, and I'm 21  years old!!"

moonbyul covered her mouth with what she found out because she revealed her age.

yongsun seems to have realized what was said so ... she was even more annoyed and walking away from the person she was talking to.

moonbyul removed her hand from the cover of her mouth and seemed to break down with a smile as she watched the woman walk away from her.

"I'm glad to meet you yongsun ... this is not our last meeting ..." she just said and shook her head walking back to the bench she put the bag and then put both hands on her head then sat on the woman's seat and raised one foot as if sitting like a man, she closed her eyes and smiling like an idiot.

...............................................🎆🎆🎆............................................

since that incident moonbyul became more courageous to approach yongsun, she searched for her department which is currently taking liberal arts and design ... while moonbyul was a business administrator. 

she always bumps into yongsun...wherever she may go.. that looks like an intention.. and didn't know her.... but moonbyul do that intentionally just to get her attention... and she does more research about the senior...student...where her room, where she goes during the free time even her house... that was mistake day she ever had because yongsun father caught her looking around their gate... Mr Kim just came from the garage...

"Who are you?... what are you lurking at my house"

=Imagine this is Mr Kim 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

"I-i was just.... amazed by y-your h-house.... yes thats it..... it was cool..." byul stuttering a little bit...

Mr Kim narrows his eyes... that he is not convincing...he starts to walk slowly in front of moonbyul...while moonbyul hold her breath...

Byul was taken aback...

"I don't believe ... you're suspicious to me ..." Mr Kim walk past her but stop a few steps from her

"Hey, kid! stay away from here and don't come back if you don't want the dog to bite you ..." said Mr Kim again. continue opening his gate.

"dad ... who's that ..." yongsun shouted coming from the veranda when she heard the gate open and seemed to be talking to someone before finally entering,

................................................................................................................................................................

but they do not hinder moonbyul

byul stop near the convenience store... and let out her breath that she was holding a few minutes ago. it was intense to face the Father of Kim's family...

but moonbyul still hasn't stopped following yongsun ... she always behind her whenever she walks to the bus stop sometimes ... 

while he's in her car she follows the bus that yongsun is riding ...

her heart fell so much on yongsun that she didn't seem to be able to stop and she wanted to confess but yongsun was so rude and she always glared at her every time they met ...

3 months was pass still byul always follow yongsun... bit by bit she becomes closed on yongsuns friend...ob-course for the help of her treats.

she found out from her sources and those she met on campus a week ago ... 

that yongsun was sick and not able to go to school...

she had not seen yongsun for a long time and she seemed to want to see her face she wanted to touch her plump cheeks and her reddened lips.

 byul had the courage to confess 

she seems to be in love at first sight. so she stood at the exit of yongsun classroom and waiting for it to come out she found out the time of her in and out even the schedules of its subject.

some students pass by her in that hallway, some are wondering some are amazed at her ... some are flirting when they look at her ... she awkward at them but she just nods and greets her and smiling at them.

her hands were tucked into her pockets while her sling bag slung into her side shoulder. byul's lesson ends early than yongsun's lesson, thirty minutes apart that's why before yongsun's got out byul rushing to her schoolroom...

she bought nothing but her self... as the bell rang ... it's the sign of the time was done.

followed by the gradual release of the students some students who came out were shocked when they saw her and she had just smiled at them .... some were whispering.

many students are already coming out but she still has not seen yongsun coming ...

"excuse me ... are you a student here? ..." said the voice next to her, which she turned to the woman who spoke. "Are you looking for someone..."

she grabbed her nape and nodded shyly at the woman who was only shoulder-high.

she smiled at her ... she even blushed a bit because of her cute face. but somewhat fierce. 

her smile faded because moonbyul did not even answer her question.

Are you just smiling there or you will answer my question ...

"ahh-" she was about to answer when someone suddenly spoke.

"Hey bae ... who are you talking to ...-" said a voice from inside the room. her forehead furrowed as the classmate spoke politely.

"Freshmen?" she said when she recognized her. moonbyul smiled at it.

"Do you know her? Yong? ..." said yongsun's classmate.

"no, and I have no intention of getting to know her ... come on Joo-Hyun if you don't want to ruin your day with those freshmen like what happened to me last months ago"

" ah! she is the annoying hamster you are referring to !! ..." yongsun suddenly covered her schoolmate's mouth.

"Let's go, bae ... the cafeteria will be full soon, maybe we won't have a seat ..." she said pulling it away from moonbyul ... it seems that Joo Hyun is hesitant to leave but yongsun is strong so she pulled it ...

"wait !!! I could treat you for lunch ... !!" moonbyul chased the two.

"that's a good idea-" said Joo-Hyun, but yongsun answered it immediately.

"Nope, thanks ... we have money to buy our own food ..." after she said that she pulled her friend and passed moonbyul again and continued walking in the hallway ... moonbyul just scratched her nape and smile.

.....................................🥡🍔🍘🍙🍛..............................................

CAFETERIA

"Why did you do that, she was so nice I guess?.." said Joo-Hyun they got into the cafeteria and enjoying their brunch ...

"she's annoying..." yongsun said. while playing her spaghetti string on the fork

little didn't moonbyul know... yongsun know that moonbyul follow her every time and everywhere she goes. she just ignores her, and yongsun know that the day when hi's father going home she recognizes the running person not far away from her house.

"I think she's not, she just wants friends... and she's kinda cute too.." Joo-Hyun said to continue eating her sandwich

Joo-Hyun looks at yongsuns plate and at the same time look at yongsun...

"Are you gonna eat that..."

suddenly someone talks beside them and both two girls look at the intruder.

Yongsun rolled her eyes as she recognized who the intruder is...

suddenly byul sit beside yongsun... and yongsun get more annoyed at her...she moves a little bit to get a distance from her... but only received a smile from her...

"so are you gonna treat us some other foods.." it was Joo-Hyun...

"Of course, what do you want ... it looks like miss yong has no intention of eating ... her food so I'll just eat it ..."

yongsun's eyes widened when she saw what moonbyul did .. and she planned to take back her food ... one of the things she didn't like the most was the one who got a portion of food when it is on her plate ...

"why ?... do you want it? ... I thought you didn't want to." byul said in between munching the spaghetti ...

"urgh never mind ..." yongsun was about to stand up when moonbyul held her on her wrist. 

yongsun immediately through her hands and yelled at moonbyul ...

"hey! what is it? let me go ... and don't touch me. I hate you !!" yongsun sighed making a noise that the other students turned around.

moonbyul stopped and couldn't seem to find her own voice, and just bowed down.

yongsun seemed to come to her senses and realize that she was too carried away by her annoyance,

"It was your fault ... you're so clingy and I'm disgusted when you smile that you think is crazy .."

moonbyul didn't say a word ... but she just stood up and bowed to Jonghyun .. then something was placed on the table before she started walking.

yongsun suddenly seemed to want to retract what she said earlier but moonbyul walked out of the cafeteria ... her shoulders dropped ... she looked around ... and she saw that all people in the cafeteria got attention was focused on her ... that's why she fell on her face and sat down again .. while Joo-Hyun was hanging on the air about to eat her sandwich and looking at her friend making a scene and at the entrance of the cafeteria where moonbyul came out.

because of the unlikely feeling. 

byul didn't go back to her next class and she was taken by her feet to a park overlooking the Han river..she was standing by the river with her hands in her pocket ... she took a deep breath and blubbering ..."I'm taking too much advantage ... and she's annoyed with me ... I should move away from her"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Moonbyul entering the campus gate like she's not in her self... some of the students who pass at her was looking at her, they ll students were wondering.. because for a few months the cheerful moonbyul greeted them every day, but today was different they saw that she seemed to carry a heavy thing in her back. moonbyul hear whispered to some students. an and she just ignored it and continued on her reluctant walk. as she raised her head. she saw that she could meet Joo-Hyun and yongsun .. instead of greeting them she just passed them ...moonbyul didn't see the two girl stop.

she just kept going until she got to her establishment. straight to her seat at the far end near the window..she didn't pay attention to her classmates who were looking at her like the questioning look because moonbyul greets them every time she enters the door on their room, which they immediately greet back to her .. but it was a strange day after sitting in her chair moonbyul laid her hands on the table and made it a pillow and laid her head as if asleep .. but she just looked out the window and sighed.

two weeks later, she did that over and over again, moonbyul became cold to her classmates and focused on studying ...

there are days when Joo Hyun tries to talk to her but she immediately turns her back on it ... she doesn't even want to know the events in yongsun's life.

bad news followed her, her parents died in an accident from travelling abroad .. that news spread all over campus. and all sympathized with her.

her father's mother who is the only relative left, her grandmother is known in the business industry so they can't hide their entrepreneurship in their bloodline.

On the 4th day of mourn for her parents. there was visitor

moonbyul was standing next to her grandmother, she was wearing a black suit and seemed to be thinking far away,

she hasn't eaten for a few days .. no matter how hard the helpers try to feed her, she just discards them as a result, moonbyul has lost weight and it seems that the formerly happy moonbyul known to everyone has disappeared ...

=moonbyuls Father =  & =Moonbyul's Mother=

on the fifth day of mourning, moonbyul stood again next to her grandmother, who also quietly greeted the visiting guests

"hyung ... I never thought we would meet again in this situation ... forgive me I just showed up to you ..."

apparently, moonbyul returned to herself and still lifeless looked at the man standing in front of the altar where the photo of her parents was placed. she can't see the face because his back faces her...

moonbyul would have just ignored it when she turned around she saw the woman who was also looking at her bravely, who also seemed to sympathize with her ... they were staring at each other. but that was cut short when the man who had just been sobbing in front of her parents' corpse appeared before her and hugged her grandmother.

"aomonim ..." said the man who looked like a mother to his grandmother.

"Seung-won...thank you for visiting... this is moonbyul their only daughter" her grandmother introduced her to the man, the man was shocked for a moment ... when she also recognized her.

she bowed politely and because she was tired from a few days of crying and sleeplessness it seemed like moonbyul didn't feel like talking too much. 

and it seems the whole place was spinning, and after a while, she lost consciousness...

"Unnie... " a voice moonbyul heard as she got up slowly... she was lying on the couch of her office.

moonbyul felt the weight of her body and she rubbed her forehead because of the headache she was feeling ... she looked at the bottle of wine ... which was sitting on the tea table ... and looked up at wheein ...

"what are you doing here ..." moonbyul said and adjusted the messy clothes

"I was worried when you said you had a headache so I left yuki first and drove right here." said wheein and handed the bottle of water to moonbyul ... 

"I thought you had a headache and you were dizzy ... eh why are you drinking ... is there a problem ?."

moonbyul just shook her head and leaned on the couch while rubbing her forehead...wheein sat next to her and held her hands ...

"Do you think your decision to return to their family was right? ... I can see that from the beginning ..." wheein reminded her.

moonbyul took a deep breath before smiling slightly at her and hugging wheein ...

"I'm fine ... as long as you and yuki are here ... I'm fine ..." she said ... wheein caressed her back and hugged her tightly and whispered ...

"You know you and yuki are important in my life, because of you maybe I'm no longer in this world ..." said wheein.

"Don't say that ... it's important ... everything is fine with you and ... your dream has come true first ... there's only one thing missing ..." moonbyul let go of wheein's hug...

"What's that... I know I'm complete .." wheein asked.

"A partner ...." moonbyul joked..and smiled because when she pointed that out, wheein slapped her with a comfortable pillow which she immediately blocked and she laughed at it because wheein was behaving like a child again ...

unbeknownst to them, a pair of eyes were staring sharply at them coming from the slightly open door of moonbyul's office.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: yeah!!!

I'm still alive.... and I finish this chapter.... thank god... Good luck to me on the next chapter......

thank you everyone for still reading on this... thank you from the bottom of my meow meow.

take care, everyone... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 92 16
Moonbyul lost her memory trying to save Solar. What will Solar do to get her love back? Moonbyul was hospitalized after a head injury that she got w...
15.1K 241 9
You were turned into a demon but you don't remember the reason why you chose to become one, only time will tell.
21.1K 971 32
Moon Byulyi is a quitter. She gave up on her dream once she felt it was impossible. Tattered and broken, she lives with only seeing darkness until sh...
1.6K 99 18
After a bad breakup, Yong-sun is desperate to show her ex that she has moved on. What could possibly go wrong if the famous Byul pretended to be in a...