LOVERS | Draco x reader |

By del934

COMPLETE! 🙌🏼IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE THE START IS JUST A LITTLE BORING🙌🏼 --------- This is y/n's journey... More

Info on the story
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 13
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69 😏
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 95
Part 96
Part 97
Part 98
Part 99
Part 100 - Epilogue

Part 94

1.3K 28 4
By del934

We apparated outside some cottage but further along the beach, I got seperated from the three and Harry came up to me picking me up towards Ron and Hermione.

"Hermione, y/n your alright, your safe were all safe" he bent down to look at our arms but a little whimper came from behind him.

"Harry Potter" dobby whimpered.

"Dobby" Harry breathed and ran over to him, he had Bellatrix's knife in his stomach.

"No no." I whined and crawled over to them both trying not to get my arm infected.

"Dobby no just- hold on okay? We'll fix you" Harry whimpered holding dobby as he took the knife out.

Tears fell down my cheeks more and more and I covered my mouth.

"Hermione will have something in her bag, Hermione? Hermione help us!"

"Such a beautiful place to be with friends, dobby is happy to be with his friend.... Harry Potter." I held his hand as he went in Harry's arms and I sniffled wiping my tears away.

Luna knelt down next to us, I didn't even know she was at the manor with the goblin and Olivander.

"We should close his eyes.... don't you think?" She asked and harry nodded holding in his cries.

My arm started stinging and I soon realised sand had gotten into it so I winced and held it against me for now.

"There now he can be sleeping." She softly closed his eyes.

"I want to bury him, properly without magic" Harry told us and we all nodded.

Hermione had covered her arm up while we did this and walked up a Sandy hill so it didn't get infected but mine was already somewhat done for I'd just have to treat it later.

Hermione picked up dobby in a cloth and Ron walked behind her as me and Harry finished digging the small grave.

We placed him in and filled up the hole and sat around the grave as they caught me up on everything which wasn't much seeing as I was gone only barely a day  until some people walked up behind Ron and Hermione.

I looked up and it was bill and fleur.

"Holy shit." I smiled sadly and jumped up Into his arms as he held me laughing a little.

Harry stayed with dobby while we walked down to the cottage, bill put me down when we got inside and looked at my arm.

"Fuck y/n" he muttered and I Could see the glistening in his eyes and he turned to Hermione looking at hers which matched.

"Fleur." He called over and she came to us and tutted as she looked at the marks and walked away to get some stuff to help us.

We sat down at a table as Ron was sat infront of Hermione, fleur came over with some aid things and her wand.

"Wont hurt at all." She smiled softly and used some alcohol on them to get rid of any infections etc then she rubbed it off and used a spell to wrap bandages around our arms.

"Thank you." We both smiled and she nodded walking off to make some tea.

Harry came back but stood in the doorway, I got up away from Ron and Hermione To give them space and I seated at a higher table near the kitchen.

"It's beautiful here" Luna smiled looking out the window.

"It was our aunts, we used to come here as kids, the order use it now as a safe house, what's left of us atleast." Bill muttered.

"Left of you?" I asked.

"Mad eye and that." He muttered and I sighed thankful that no one else was dead but I needed confirmation.

"Where is everyone? The twins? Charlie? Cedric? Sirius and Remus? Everyone."

"They're all fine that's all you need to know." He muttered.

"Muggles think these keep evil away but their wrong." Luna murmered looking at some wind chimes that were dangling infront of her.

Harry walked up beside her looking out the window.

"I need to talk to the goblin." Harry spoke and bill nodded and took us four upstairs.

We walked into the room and I wasn't really interested so I kept fiddling with the heartbeat ring missing Draco by the second.

"How are you?" Harry asked him as he sat in a chair watching out the window and bill walked out shutting the door behind Ron.

"Alive." He murmured and I scoffed he got barely a scratch from that birds nest.

"I know you probably don't remember that you-"

"That I showed you your vault the first time you came to gringotts? Even amongst goblins you are famous Harry Potter. You buried the elf?" He sneered.

I stayed at the doorway with Ron and Hermione as Harry walked over to the window infront of the goblin.

"Yes" Harry told him.

"And you brought me here. You are a very unusual wizard. How did you come by the sword?" He pointed to the sword of Gryffindor next to Harry.

"It's complicated. Why did Bellatrix lestrange think it belonged in her vault at gringotts?" Harry asked.

"It's complicated" the goblin mocked Harry.

"The sword presented itself to us in a moment of need, we didn't steal it." Harry told him.

"There is a sword in madam lestranges vault identical to this one but it it's a fake, it was placed there this past summer." The goblin muttered.

"And she never suspected it was a fake?" I asked and the goblin turned his head to me then back to Harry.

"The replicas very convincing. Only a goblin would recognise that this is the true sword of Gryffindor."

"Who's the acquaintance?" Mione asked.

"A Hogwarts professor as I now understand it he's headmaster."

"Snape? He put a fake sword in Bellatrix vault? Why?" Ron asked.

"There are more than a few curious things In the vaults at gringotts." The goblin inquired.

"And in madam lestranges vault as well?" Harry asked.

"Perhaps" the goblin sneered.

"I need to get into gringotts into one of the vaults." Harry told him.

"This is impossible." He muttered.

"Alone yes but with you, no." Harry shook his head.

"Why should I help you?"

"I have gold, lots of it y/n too."

"Harry" I hissed and he just glared at me.

"I have no interest in gold."

"Then what?" Harry asked and the goblin pointed over to the sword, "that. That is my price"

"Fine." Harry shrugged and we walked out the room shutting the door behind us.

"Your thinking there's a horcrux in Bellatrix's vault?" Mione whispered.

"Well she was terrified when she thought we had been in there, she kept asking you what was taken, I bet you anything there's a horcrux in there another piece of his soul, let's find it and kill It then we're one step closer to killing him." Harry told us.

"And what happens if we find it? How are we supposed to destroy it now you've given the sword to grip hook?" Ron asked.

"I'm still working on that part." Harry hitched his breath as the door opposite opened and out came fleur.

"He's weak." She whispered and walked down the stairs letting us into the room where Olivander was sat.

"Yes?" He asked weakly.

"Mr ollivander I need to ask you a few questions." Harry took a wand out his pocket.

"Anything boy anything." He insisted and Harry walked over to him holding out the crooked wand.

"Would you mind identifying this wand? We need to know if it's safe to use." Harry handed it over to him and sat opposite him as me Ron and Hermione stood at the door once again.

"Walnut, dragon heartstring, 12 and 3/4 inches Unyie... unyielding. This belonged to Bellatrix lestrange, treat it carefully." He handed over the wand back to Harry and Harry handed him over another wand which I recognised almost immediately.

"And this?" He asked.

"That's Dracos wand." I hissed, crossing my arms.

"Hmm hawthorn and unicorn hair ten inches, reasonably pliant this was indeed the wand of Draco malfoy, she's correct." He eyed me.

"He's my boyfriend sir." I muttered and he nodded.

"Was? Is it not still?" Harry asked.

"Well perhaps not if you won it from him, I sense it's allegiance has changed."

Harry took it back off him, meaning that wasn't Dracos wand anymore it seemed like.

"You talk about wands as if they have feelings- well can think-"

"The wand chooses the wizard mr potter, that much has always been clear to us who have studied wandlore." He told Harry.

"And what do you know about the deathly hallows?" Harry asked and ollivanders face dropped.

"It is rumours there are three, the elder wand, the cloak of invisibility to hide you from your enemies and the resurrection stone to bring loved ones back from the dead. Together they make one, the master of death. But few truly belive that such objects exist." He told us.

"Do you? Do you belive they exist sir?" Harry asked.

"I see no reason to put stock into an old wives tale"

"Your lying, you know one exists you told him about it, you told him about the elder wand and where he could go looking for it." Harry sat up straight.

"He tortured me besides only conveyed rumours, there's- there's no telling where he would find it"

"He has found it sir, we'll leave you to rest sir." Harry muttered and got off the bed quickly and Ron opened the door, "he's after you mr potter, if it's true what you say and he has the elder wand, I'm afraid you really don't stand a chance." Mr ollivander sneered.

"Well I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me then." Harry muttered and we walked out.

"You took Dracos wand?" I hissed while walking down the stairs.

"Yes when I gathered all our wands off him his was in the pile y/n" Harry scoffed and walked off.

"Fine." I sighed and sat at the kitchen table fiddling with the heartbeat ring.

"You sure that's hers?"

I turned around to see Hermione holding out a hair.

"Positive." She muttered and Harry walked upstairs to get grip hook.

"Come on y/n" Ron grabbed my arm.

"Huh no not yet wait." I got off him and walked into the living room to bill and fleur.

"Thank you both. Hopefully we will see you soon and please stay safe as well as the rest of the order and my dumb twins." I smiled and hugged each of them, bill a little longer.

"We promise to stay safe, make sure my brother is safe and you both get back In one piece, we'll tell the order we've seen you lot and we will update them and I'll make sure the twins arnt causing havoc." Bill smirked and ruffled my hair before pushing me out the door to Ron who scoffed.

"I don't need looking after." He huffed.

"Hmmm you like to think that." Bill smirked and pushed us both away.

We walked up to the hill nearby dobby and soon enough Harry came up with grip hook and we waited, Hermione came out the house a couple of minutes later looking like the spitting image of Bellatrix and it angered me a little but I had to remind myself it was my friend not a backstabbing freak show.

"Well?" She asked as she got to us on the hill.

"How do I look?"

"Hideous." Ron scoffed and I turned to him to smirk but I almost stumbled back, he was a random man.

"What the Fuck?"

"Had to so I can walk in with Hermione, you and Harry under the invisibility cloak." Ron muttered.

"Oh."

"You can give that to Hermione to hold alright grip hook?" Harry muttered and grip hook threw the sword into miones bag.

We all put our hands on top of eachothers and looked at griphook who slowly approached us putting his hand on top.

"We're relying on you griphook if you get us past the guards and into the vault the swords yours" Harry told him and we apparated to a dark alley way somewhere in diagon alley.

"Good morning miss lestrange." A man nodded to Hermione, "goodmorning." She smiled and he looked at her oddly before hurrying off.

"Goodmorning? Good morning? Your Bellatrix lestrange not some dewy eyed school girl." Griphook hissed.

"Hey! Easy." Ron scoffed protectively.

"If she gives us away we might as well use that sword to slit our own throats understand?" He hissed.

"Deep much." I whispered.

"No he's right, I was being stupid." Mione muttered.

"Alright let's do it." Ron murmered and griphook climbed onto Harry's back as Ron threw the cloak over the three of us and headed for gringotts.
-

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 1.6K 115
"Not one for emotion Evens...but I could give a good fuck" he whispered into my ear as my heart pounded Hope has always had a rough life but ever si...
201K 4.4K 59
Small anecdotes that were not included in The World and Her Stars that I thought you all would enjoy!! Will include angst, smut, and fluff. Won't be...
245K 9.4K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 is to 𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓴." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
25.4K 527 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...