Classroom of the Elite [ Ayan...

By Ambivert-kun

This is my first COTE fanfic. I do have a plot but I'm still working on it. Basically this will be a Ayonokou... More

Chapter-1

Character Information

1.3K 71 7
By Ambivert-kun

Mizuki Sakurai

Mizuki Sakurai is my own OC character. She’s a class A student.

Info: She is among the most intelligent students of the school as she was among the top 20 students in entrance exams. Despite her cute appearance she is very observant and has an insight to study the emotions of people around her. She is very friendly, kind and easily approachable.  She is above average in physical strength and a member of tea ceremony club. She belongs to Sakayanagi’s faction as she thought that Arisu can be a much competent leader than Katsuragi though she doesn’t blindly follow or trust her. She likes reading books.

OAA Scores:
Academic Ability: 87 (A)
Adaptability: 65 (B-)
Physical Ability: 67 (B)
Social Contribution: 70 (B)
Overall Strength: 72 (B)

A/N
Thanks for reading. I am working on the next chapters but if you have any idea, feel free to comment :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
179K 3.7K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
189K 6.7K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
396K 19.2K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...