Powerful Alpha

By TaekookMF

⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... More

characters
πŸ¦€1
πŸ¦‘2
πŸ™3
🦞4
🦐5
🐒6
πŸ¦–7
πŸ‰8
🦎9
🦈10
🐳11
🐬12
🐦13
πŸ¦›14
πŸ¦‡15
πŸ•·οΈ16
🐧17
🦑18
πŸ„19
πŸ¦“20
🐼21
🦨 22
🐨 23
πŸ¦™25
🐐26
🐻27
πŸ’28
🐌29
🦘30
🦒31
🐰32
πŸ‘33
🐣34
🐠35
🐈36
πŸ… 37
🐀38 ~final chapter~

πŸ¦₯24

3.4K 121 32
By TaekookMF

Taehyung's p.o.v

"Aghhhh" I groaned as I tried to open my eyes, my head feels so heavy.
I tried to touch my head but I felt a my hand are wrapped around something.

I looked closer and saw my hands are tide behind my back. The rope was so tight, if I could see my hands would be blue for sure.

I set on a chair, in a very dark and silent room. It's so creepy and scary in here, where are Jin and Jimin? What happened to the soldiers? Where the hell is Jungkook? Why am I tied up to a chair?!?!

I tried to release myself, wiggling in the chair but nothing helped. I am stuck!

"So you are finally awake?" Asked a dark voice.

"Who is this is? Who are you?" I asked back, terrified.

"I am your biggest fear darling." Said the voice again.

"I am not scared of you!" I tried to sound confident, but inside I was shaking.

"Maybe you are not scared of me, but you are scared of my actions. I can hurt you and your dearest people." It said again.

"Show yourself! If you are so confident." I argued.

"If you ask... Open the light boys!" The voice requested.

Suddenly the room was lit, and I saw a tall women standing 5 meters away from me. Near her there was a chair, and the chair was covered.

"Who is under th-the covers?" I asked shakily.

"Well, why do we need to talk? I can just simply show you..." She said.

"W-who ar-are you?" I asked her. She was beautiful, she had black like ink hair color, dark skin and grey eyes. Her smile was creepy and her body looked very strong.

"I am the omega that killed the strongest alpha back then. I am the one that will destroy your pack and your lovely Jungkook." She laughed. 

"Y-you are the one who killed Jungkook's d-dad?" I was so shocked and scared.  I was facing the women that made Jungkook's life miserable and killed his dad. All I wanted was revange.

"You are right darling, now that you are here I can finish my priority. I can kill your alpha and destroy your pack. I will finally become the strongest wolf among this world, I will control all of you." Her eyes held power and terror. 

"You are my VIP guest Taehyung, so enjoy the show!" She said and removed the covers from the chair. Someone was sitting on that chair. His body was full of fresh and dry blood, big marks and the man looked so weak.

"Jungkook, didn't you miss Taehyung? Say hello." The omega said. J-jungkook? Is it him on the chair?

"Ju-Jungkook?" I whispered quietly. He looked up and I saw him, I saw my kookie. His eyes were weak but angry, like he was going to rip the omega's head.

"Kookie? W-what did they do to you?" All I wanted was to jump on him and hug him tightly. I wanted to comfort him and love him.

"Tae-Tae... I misse- ehehe" He could't finish his words because he caught up.

"Awwwww how heart breaking? oh well I don't care! Let's just finish thus whole scene." She took a very sharp knife and held it near Jungkook's neck.

"I hope you will meat your daddy soon in hell. Don't you miss him Jungkookie?" She whispered in his ear' but loudly enough so I can hear. Jungkook looked up at her and growled angrily. 

"Don't touch him!!! Let go of his right now!" I shouted at her, trying to free myself.

"Or what? What a pathetic creature like you can do to me?" She smirked.

"Don't talk to him like that!" Jungkook yelled at her with a growl.

"You can't do anything. Now let me finish my job in here." She lifted the knife and was just about to stub Jungkook.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let go of him!! Kill me instead but don-don't touch h-him." I started to sob.

"NO! Taehyung! What are you talking about?!?!?!?!" Jungkook looked at me worriedly.

"Well if we think about it, it's even better to kill you Taehyung. It will be much more enjoyable to see Jungkook suffer than killing him." She smiled at the thought. 

"NO! Don't  touch Taehyung, he didn't do anything wrong!" Jungkook tried to convince her otherwise. 

"Jungkook, the problem is that you are not the one who is deciding. " She smirked at him and that looked at me. She took the knife with her and went towards me. I was shaking, is this the way I will end my life? I thought I will live forever happily with Jungkook...

"DON'T TOUCH HIM!!!! STEP AWAY" Jungkook shouted at her, trying to free himself from the chair. But we both knew that it was all useless, he couldn't do anything at this point.

The omega took the knife and made a big cut on my neck. I screamed at how painful it was, I stared to loose my blood but she wasn't done at all with me.

"Last words before I send you to hell?" She smiled at me. I took a deep breath and looked in Jungkook's eyes that were already teary.

"Koo-kookie, I-I love you kookie. I love you more than anything and anyone in this world. Please take care of yourself and don't forget me my love." I smiled weakly at him' tears blurring my vision. 

"N-no, pup, do-don't say that. I can't live without you." Jungkook cried.

"Goodbye Taehyung." She said, lifting up the knife in the air.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!Taehyung~" Jungkook screamed on top of his lungs.

I took my last breath, ready to face my death...

Hello schnitzels 🐙🗿🌺

How are you doing? If you enjoyed the chapter, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comment me something, don't be a silent reader🥺🥺🙏🏻🙏🏻

Drink a lot of water, eat healthy but make sure to eat some sweets as well.
Maybe it's not healthy for your body, but it's very healthy for your mental health ☺️🍫🍰🥒🍌🍍

It's meme time ⏰😎

✨💞🌸🌼

I actually can relate, and I don't have any friends 😅 but if I do an assignment with someone, I am doing it with the same girl every time. One day she just stopped doing it with me and I left alone... It was awkward, but the teacher allowed me to do the assignment alone...😣😓

🤭🤫

Love you ❣️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 55.4K 89
A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against the whole werewolf world and their own fal...
1.5M 67.8K 37
"I, Kim Taehyung, Alpha of Red Cresent pack, reject you, Min Jungkook, as my mate." Min Jungkook. Some may describe him as an innocent bunny. Many ad...
11.5K 549 21
"Stay away from me,Kim"saying this the almighty trueblood alpha slammed the beautiful male Omega to a wall staring at him furiously for a while and w...
244K 11.7K 73
My name is Yuu. I'm a very important figure in my society since I'm the next Alpha leader of my pack. But you know what the problem is? I'm a girl, a...