𝔸𝕗π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕝𝕝 ℍ𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝕄...

By TaekookMF

⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked... More

✨Say hello to the characters!✨
1✨
2✨
3✨
4✨
5✨
6✨
7✨
8✨
10✨
11✨
12✨
13✨
14✨
15✨
16✨
17✨
18✨
19✨
20✨
21✨
22✨
23✨

9✨

1.1K 58 28
By TaekookMF

Taehyung's p.o.v

Jungkook's eyes were so mad, I felt like I am trapped in his glare.
Why would he look at me that way? Maybe he is that mad about the kiss?

Lucky me the teacher entered the class before Jungkook could approach me.
"Class open your books on page 56..." The teacher kept on explaining stuff but I couldn't focus.
I was zoned out, I ju- I have so many questions on my mind.

"Taehyung are you coming?" Hoseok asked me.

"Ha, w-what? What?" I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Are you day dreaming or what? The class is finished. Are you coming outside?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah, yeah. W-where is Jungkook?"
What can I say accept that, my mind is only filled with Jungkook's glare.

"He went out already... He looked so pissed though..." Hoseok mumbled. 

"Oh crap, what did I even do?" 

"You need to talk to him, you need to solve whatever happened between you two." Hoseok suggested me.

"Yeah, you are right. I-I will go look for him, see you in the next class." We hugged each other before I ran to look for Jungkook.

After running around the whole school I found him, sitting on the ground.
He held his head with his palms in between his legs.

I walked slowly to him, he didn't even paid attention that I was there. So, I just set next to him.
I was so nervous, like my heart will burst out of my chest.

"J-jungkook, a-are you okay?" I whispered.

I waited a few seconds but he didn't answer. I put my hand on his shoulder, rubbing it a bit.

"Hey... Yo-you can tell me anything you want." I said softly.

Instead of answering he pulled me into his arms. I set on his lap, my arms wrapped around his neck.
He put his arms around my waist and his head in the crock of my neck.

"W-what are you doing?" Why my heart bits so fast?

"I hate this life so much sometimes..." Jungkook finally spoke.

"You know I am listening, share with me what happened... And why did you look at me like that, when you entered the class?" I asked softly.

"I looked at you like that because I was mad. I didn't want to make you upset or to scare you, I am sorry." He said and hugged me tighter.

"Ohhhhh, well you really made me nervous but it's okay, as long as you are not mad." I ruffled his hair.

"But why are you so sad?" I asked him.

"Do you have a crush on Yoongi?" He looked into my eyes.

"W-what?!?" Where did that come from?

"You like Yoongi don't you?" He asked with a sad expression.

"Pffffttttt hahhahahahahahga" I started to laugh.

"Hey Taehyung! Why are you laughing?" Jungkook slapped my hip softly.

"Y-y-you th-think th-that I li-hahaha"
I couldn't stop laughing.

"Yah! Stop laughing!" He pouted.

"O-o-okay, haha okay. J-jungkook, are you perhaps jealous?" I smirked at him.

"What?! Of course not." He looked away, not making any eye contact.

"Well, yes! Of course I like Yoongi, I have a hugeeee crush on him." I teased him, wanting to see his reaction.

"What? Y-y-you have a crush on Y-yoongi?" His mood changed so quickly. He looked down, probably because he was about to cry.

"No, no, noooo Junkooooook~ hey, don't cry. I am sowwy, I don't like Yoongi.
I mean, I like his as a friend, he is a very nice person as you know. But not in a way that you thought, so stop being jeonlous." I hugged him tightly, chuckling a bit at his cute reaction.

"You are mean Taehyung, very very mean!" He put his arms on his chest, pout forming on his lips.

"Sorry Kook, but I really don't like Yoongi in that way~ I ship him with Hoseok." I giggled.

"Fineeeee, now give me a hug or I won't forgive you!" Jungkook said.

I chuckled at his behaviour, but squeezing him into a tight hug in less that a second. He of course hugged back and we stayed like that for a few seconds.

"So you were jealous?" I teased again.

"Shut up Kim!" He hugged me tightly, so I couldn't breath properly.

"J-jungkook you are choking m-me." I said.

Be quickly let go and chuckled nervously, I gave him a thumbs up to let him no I am just fine. (I am really just fine, fine, fine... No? Okay, I am out)

"Yes I was a bit jealous... You know how I feel and you promised me to go on a date. If I win the bet of course..." Jungkook confessed.

"Hey, it's okay to feel a bit jealous Jungkook. But I keep my promises, so don't you worry!" I gave him my famous boxy smile. (Taehyung's boxy smile😍)

"Well that is a relief. Let's go now, we have a math exam!" Jungkook stood up, helping me to stand up as well.

"Yes, I hope you are ready. Cause I will win for sure!" I said confidentiality.

"We will see about that Kim." Jungkook smirked. I punched his chest lightly, both of us giggling after.

"Sure we will see Jeon." And with that we entered to our math class.
Wish us luck!

Hello schnitzels 🐙🗿🌺

How are you doing? If you enjoyed the chapter, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee comment me something, don't be a silent reader🥺🥺🙏🏻🙏🏻

Drink a lot of water, eat healthy but make sure to eat some sweets as well.
Maybe it's not healthy for your body, but it's very healthy for your mental health ☺️🍫🍰🥒🍌🍍

It's time for some memes ⏰😎

Trueeeeee

Facts

Love you 💞✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

830K 63.5K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
260K 13.9K 46
Taehyung didn't plan to be pregnant in early age and mostly he didn't want to be pregnant not knowing who's the father of his child Can he still find...
10.9M 252K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 π„π§πžπ¦π’πžπ¬ 𝐭𝐨 π‹π¨π―πžπ«π¬ Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
736K 60.8K 33
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...