~BOYXBOY~ Book Recommendation...

By Afermium

BxB Books I recommend. Following things about the books/series recommendations will be contained within: > Vi... More

My NOTE
1) The Golden Prodigies Series (Completed)
3) The Underworld Chronicles

2) The Mates Series (Completed)

46 2 0
By Afermium

AUTHOR

{     Tippy446     }

.

TARGET AUDIENCE

.

If you are a fan of werewolf gay romance, drama, emotional roller-coasters then this series is for you.

.

ABOUT THE SERIES

The books revolve around the life of werewolf couples/throuple, the development in their relationship, and the drama that involves along the way.

It is written in 1st person POV of main characters involved (2-3). The language is detailed with emotional aspect of the characters thoroughly delt with.

Soundtracks or songs to listen while reading in the chapter /specific section of chapter are provided by the author.

Character Models - Given

.

.

BOOK DESCRIPTIONS

.

Alpha Mates (Book 1)

.

Beta Mates (Book 2)

.

Perfect Mates (Side Story)

Taken down from Wattpad, available on Inkit. For more detail, go to author's profile.

.

Number of views, votes and number of chapters as of April 2021:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 3.8K 25
sᴏ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 𝟸 ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅᴇᴅ ɪᴛᴠ sᴇʀɪᴀʟ ᴍᴀᴅᴅᴀᴍ sɪʀ❤️..ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɢᴏᴛ ᴡɪᴛɴᴇss ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴏғ ᴍᴘᴛ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏ...
116K 4.5K 36
A fire incident at his(Kim Jae-soo) husband's home while he (Baek Ji-Hu )was away made Kim Jae-soo return to his third year of university (he was reb...
readers By smhhh

Short Story

57.7K 89 9
shhhhhhh.
79K 3.9K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.