𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐔𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐇𝐀 𝐆𝐈𝐑�...

By anywayidc

"do you think it's possible to fall in love with a face you've never seen?" uchiha y/n, who has walked in Ita... More

(i) the awakening
(ii) the chunin exam
(iii) the uchihas
(iv) truth
(v) mission
(vi) kamui
(vii) shisui
(viii) limit
(ix) toad sage
(x) the past
(xi) team 7
(xii) gold
(xiii) almost ambush
(xiv) tsukuyomi
(xv) icha icha
(xvi) chaos
(xvii) rant
(xviii) honest drunk
(xix) sasuke
(xx) kabuto
(xxi) wrong name
(xxii) explanation
(xxiii) sake and shogi
(xxiv) snap
(xxv) mine
(xxvi) it's rude to stare
(xxvii) naruto's return
(xxviii) 'research'
(xxix) hospital
(xxx) asuma
(xxxi) shikamaru
(xxxii) sadistic laughter
(xxxiii) soft spot
(xxxiv) hanare
(xxxv) apology
(xxxvi) itachi
(xxxvii) repression
(xxxviii) pain
(xxxix) goodbye
(xl) the wait
(xli) alive
(xlii) allied shinobi forces
(xliii) jealous
(xliv) old friend
(xlv) susanoo
(xlvi) zetsu-killing masterclass
(xlvii) reasons and revelations
(xlviii) hokage gossip sesh
(xlix) madaraaaaa
(l) infinite tsukuyomi yay
(li) the irritating elders
(lii) BABY
(liii) the next hokage
(liv) cat fight
(lv) the problem
(lvi) the solution
(lvii) badass
(lviii) ika-chan
(lix) katon
(lx) promise.
(lxi) fight
(lxii) shika-tema
(lxiii) mangekyo

(lxiv) the chunin exam II

17.3K 559 283
By anywayidc

"you ready?", kakashi asked the mini version of him that stood before him

"i am", ika nodded, looking much more chill than he usually did. the whispers all around him didn't bother him anymore. he didn't despise being the hokage's son, "i'm gonna make you proud, dad"

kakashi patted his back and he began to walk into the stadium before turning back towards him.

"mom isn't back yet?", he asked

" she should be back by the time your fight starts, probably", he said, adjusting his kimono

"are you sure?"

"i hope"

"okay i guess, bye then", he went to catch up with his teammates and competition.

kakashi walked over to the stands, where he was supposed to sit with the other four kage. the fights began, but there was no sign of y/n.

"oh hey kakashi", kurotsuchi waved as he sat down

"what's up", he said, literally on the verge of zoning out

"isn't your son competing this year?", gaara asked, "ikashi-kun. temari seems to think he's exceptional."

"he is", kakashi nodded

"where's y/n?", darui asked

kakashi couldn't resist rolling his eyes at this, "i don't freaking know"

"woah, what put hokage-sama in this mood?"

y/n had made him like this. frustrated, moody, impatient. when she left on a mission one week ago.

and she was supposed to be back by now. and she wasn't here.

he barely even watched the fights. some kid from the sand village vs mist village. sand kid won.

cloud village vs leaf village. leaf kid won.

"where is y/n"

"the next fight will be between ikashi hatake of the leaf village and kaneko cho of the stone village"

"your son drew an unlucky opponent", kurotsuchi chuckled, "that's my niece and she's top of her class"

"mhmm", kakashi decided to let her have her delusions, "if you say so"

"did i miss it? did i miss it?!", a voice asked hurriedly, running in front of the five kage and leaning over the railing to look at the screen that displayed ikashi's name

"ah, y/n's here", darui looked at her and smiled

"thank god i didn't miss it", y/n let out a relieved sigh before turning around to face the important people behind her, "hey everyone"

"hey y/n", they waved

she turned to kakashi, smiling nervously. he met her gaze before looking away, pouting.

shikamaru, who was standing behind him, gave her a look as if to ask "what even happened?!"

she shook her head "don't worry"

she finally took a seat down next to kakashi and a round of applause followed as ikashi walked out, followed by his opponent, cho. a girl about two years elder than him. fierce looking, with pretty blue eyes and dark brown hair that fell to her shoulders.

for a split second y/n could swear she saw ika blush.

"oh. good going, ikashi."

"the hokage's son, huh", cho chuckled, "it'll be so much fun beating you"

ikashi resorted to keeping a straight face, "we'll see about that won't we"

the sound of the referee was heard, "begin"

"earth style: statue clones", she decided to attack first, sending earth style clones charging towards him

he didn't reveal his sharingan yet, because once he did, it would take up a part of his chakra. so his initial response was to fight the clones with taijutsu. he got rid of two of the clones pretty easily.

"not bad", kurotsuchi smirked, "it's a pity really, she hasn't even revealed her true power yet"

"my son handled dying and coming back to life", y/n remarked, "he can handle a little fight like this one, don't you think so tsuchikage-sama?"

and sure enough, ika decided to win. and also be evil about it.

cho's strategy here was that she had one of her clones hiding underground, waiting to attack him. the other clones drove him into a corner and it worked out perfectly.

ikashi barely dodged the attack, deciding it was time to finish the fight. he finally revealed his sharingan, staring straight into her eyes.

"the kid has sharingan?!", kurotsuchi widened her eyes

"you do know i'm an uchiha, right?!", y/n asked

"he's already awakened it?!", darui exclaimed, "this is getting good"

"right?", y/n smiled, turning to kakashi, who didn't respond.

"oh wow how long is he gonna stay mad?"

cho also decided to reveal her true power.

"earth style", she made the ground beneath them rumble, drawing hand signs, "volcanic rock of pain"

small streams of magma began to burst out around ika, but he stood like he it didn't matter to him.

"oh THAT's her power", y/n said, smirking before making a hand sign to release

what was actually happening was that cho was under a genjutsu. and she hadn't realised it yet. so to the audience she just looked like she was standing still and doing nothing.

everyone turned to y/n. "how do you know what's going on in the genjutsu"

"oh it's just this deal ika and me made", she giggled, "he promised he'd trap me also in the genjutsu so that i could see what was going on in exchange for me teaching him something else"

"wow you both are evil", darui shook his head

kakashi's face formed a faint smile at the information, hidden away by his mask.

"so what did you offer to teach him?", gaara asked curiously and she was about to answer when ika answered it for her

"chidori"

the genjutsu was broken as the question was asked and lightning accumulated in the palm of ika's hand.

recovering from the genjutsu, cho could hardly realise what was happening when she was struck by the attack.

the fight was over oddly fast.

"you were saying, tsuchikage-sama?", y/n asked

"it was an unfair fight", she huffed

"even with these eyes", y/n activated her sharingan, "i don't see how that's my problem"

"good one", darui laughed and she high-fived him. kakashi tensed up more at this, getting madder than he already was.

back at the arena, the referee had officially declared ika as the winner. cho stared at the ground hard.

"did i...", she began slowly, "did i just lose?"

"you bet", ika smirked, offering her a hand

she looked away hesitantly, her face burning up as she accepted the hand and got up.

y/n gasped, "am i the only one seeing this chemistry wtf"

kakashi got up, placing his hand on her lower back like nothing was wrong before reaching down to her ear.

"meet me in my office tonight", was all he said before walking away.

she hid her flustered face and greeted ika as he walked back up.

"hey mom", he asked and she ran to hug him, "did you like the genjutsu?"

"SO PROUD OF YOU", she held him tight and he hesitantly returned the hug, "great genjutsu"

"is dad mad at you about something?", he asked and she broke away

"how'd you know?", she asked

"he's been sulking all week", ika replied

"really?", she looked surprised, "it's gonna be okay though"

she waited desperately for the sun to go down so she could go to the hokage's office. she finally took a deep breath as she walked in. and there stood kakashi, putting on his gloves.

"come here", he ordered, "lock the door"

warning: steamy smut-ish, take a deep breath

"kakashi!", y/n cried out, clutching his hair as his grip on her hips tightened and he ate her out like he had been starved, which he honestly had.

"you thought it was funny to leave me high and dry and then disappear on a mission", his hot breath between her legs made her shudder, "just like i think it's funny how pathetic you look right now, begging for me"

"ka-ahh!", she moaned, on the verge of tears, "it's too much, please"

"you enjoyed seeing me get all frustrated today didnt you?", he asked, shoving his gloved fingers into her mouth, "then take it, my love"

she sucked on his fingers as he thrust them down her throat, the leather feeling rough against her tongue and he entered her simultaneously.

tears finally ran down her face, her legs feeling numb and exhausted from the overstimulation, her clit swollen and sensitive. he took his fingers out of her mouth as his pace got quicker and quicker and he groaned in pleasure from finally getting to do what he'd thought about all week.

he asked if she was still on the pill and she hazily replied yes, feeling her high bubble up yet again.

she held onto him as he reached deeper into her. she'd lost count of the number of times she'd come already and let out an exhausted sigh as he released into her.

he pulled out getting dressed before cleaning her up and helping her get dressed.

"can you walk?", he asked

"talking as if you don't know the fucking answer", she groaned, and he chuckled, leaning in for a deep kiss before hauling her up in his arms

"i love you"

"i love you too you petty, horny child", she buried her face in his neck, "i'm just happy we're okay"

"we'll always be okay, my love"

___________________________________

ceo of apologising for late updates

hi everyone i'm sorry. i know i said the next chapter will be the last chapter but this is a good note to end the story on.

sorry for the smut i was in the mood and my other stories are too angsty for smut rn

as always, vote if you liked the chapter <3

thanks to everyone who read this fic, i enjoyed writing it.

fin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.1K 48
𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤. 𝐀 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝...
10.3K 378 35
I DO NOT OWN NARUTO ONLY MY CHARACTER IKADA. The first few chaps are a bit boring but eventually it gets better I guarantee. Ikada is simply a name...
1.1M 51.4K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
99.9K 4.1K 51
[Book 1] Non-Massacre! Slight AU! "I don't want to protect this village. I want to protect the individuals I care about in the village alone, that's...