invisible ✦ miraculous ladybu...

By purplebuckethat

"You are destined for great things." Claire Reeds, the last known miraculous holder of the lost chameleon mir... More

intro (please read)
1. the new girl
2. fencing champion
3. whiplash
4. the many unknowns
5. the picnic
6. the heartbreak
7. parties aren't for everyone
8. the new couple
9. the purple fog
10. broken trust
11. old habits
12. the get together
13. bad decisions
14. Taking the Lead
15. Lady Red
17. Young love
18. Vulnerability
19. Guitar Strings
20. The Royal Planning
21. Princesses and Princes Pt.1
22. Princesses and Princes Pt.2
23. The Queen of Mean Pt.1
24. Queen of Mean Pt.2
25. Claire
26. Awake and Better
27. Coming Home
28. The Truth
29. Letting Go
30. Forever Family
final note <3 pls read
29. letting go (alternate chapter)
30. Forever Family (alternate ending)

16. Chat Camo

1.3K 42 2
By purplebuckethat

A/N - here's my terrible attempt to create a visual for Chat Camo! ^^ It's basically just inspired by Snake Noir but I edited on some hair to match. Yes, I am terrible with
names too.

~*~

Chat Noir transformed into Chat Camo. His blonde hair had teal at the ends. His cat ears and mask remained the solid black color. His leather black suit remained but now there was a scale-like texture to the suit. There sat a black whip on his belt, as well as his staff.

"You don't look half bad kitty"

Lady Red whispered to Chat as he winked at her.

"Thanks, Red. By the way, it's Chat Camo."

He winked at Lady Red. Her cheeks filled with pink as she looked away.

"Enough chit chat kitty. Are we ready?"

The two exchanged a look and briefly nodded.

"Lucky charm!"

Lady Red picked up the scarf that appeared in her hands.
She nodded at Chat Camo before making her way down to the ground, leaving the teal cat on the roof. He watched her as she made her way down. All he could do was smile at the pretty red lady.

"Hey are you gonna keep sending your minions down to fight or are you gonna appear? Either way, I'm beating your ass."

Lady Red yelled out as she caught herself landing on the ground. Multiple purple creatures appeared before her, she tilted her head and laughed.

"So be it."

Lady Red battled every single purple creature that stood in her way. Chat Camo peeked around the corner, calling out the command.

"Blend in!"

He disappeared into thin air, blending in with all surroundings. Chat Camo carefully walk on the platform hoping it would not trigger anything. It did not.

He successfully made his way to the bottom of the Eiffel Tower without being noticed.

I'm counting on you Chat.

Those words echoed in the back of his mind. He had been put so much trust by both Lady Red and Ladybug. He didn't wanna let either of them down, this was his chance to prove himself as more than a "partner". But to be a leader.

He made his way up the ever-lasting stairwell. He made it to the top and there he could see a purple villain mediating in the middle. It seemed like she was in a deep trance.

"Chat Noir. I've been expecting you."

Chat Camo peered around and stopped in his tracks once he was sensed. The purple villain seemed to have heard or rather felt his presence. She got up and looked around. She could not see him.

"I know your here Chat Noir. Just give up and give me your miraculous so this can be all over."

Chat Camo inspected the villain. He needed to find the scarf as the Akuma was there. But without Lady Red, they couldn't de-evilise it.

"Chat Noir! Come out this instance!"

Chat Camo kicked the villain in the back. They immediately fell to the ground unable to see where the sneaky invisible cat was.

"Come on Lady Red."

He whispered to himself as he tried to fight the villain in multiple directions. One strike, two-strike. They eventually caught onto his pattern and stopped him by the third strike.

"I got you now you sneaky cat! Why don't you show yourself!"

They were holding onto Chat Noir by the neck, he struggled to make his way out as they gripped harder almost choking him. Chat Noir could see his life flash before his eyes before the purple villain was being pulled away by the yo-yo.

"Leave my kitty alone, you evil witch!"

Lady Red pulled onto the villain as she let go of Chat Camo, causing him to fall on the ground in agony. Lady Red looked down at him and felt anger rise in her veins as she saw him trying to catch his breath.

Her eyes filled with fury and she gripped her fists and let a hard punch onto the villain. She kept fighting the villain, making every hit count.

"You almost killed him! Now you will pay!"

Chat Camo held onto his neck in pain. The villain really bruised him up as he tore off pieces of the fabric around his neck. Lady Red kicked the villain to the ground and devilishly smiled.

"This is the end."

She started punching and punching the villain numerous times. Chat Camo had to pull her off before she severely hurt the villain.

"No more Red! They've had enough!"

Chat Camo pushed her off and went back to the villain who was charging at them. He was able to dodge but Lady Red went straight for her too. The villain had tackled her to the ground, pinning her hands down to remove her miraculous. Chat Camo came running at the villain but she moved her fingers towards him, spawning purple creatures all around.

"Chat! Help!"

Lady Red squirmed away from the villain, as she tried to make it harder to get her earrings off. Chat Camo was fighting off the creatures, who were making it impossible to aid in the battle. The villain reached her hand and proceeded to take off her right earring.

Lady Red slammed her head on the ground trying to move away. Her mask was slowly fading away as well as the rest of her outfit.

"Chat!"

Chat Camo heard these screams and his eyes turned red. The voice sounded so familiar to him which made him fill with red. Whoever that was he needed to save her, no matter what.

He looked at Lady Red who was transforming back. The villain had ripped her yo-yo off her belt and threw it on the other side of the tower platform. Chat Camo picked his staff and threw it at the villain.

The villain yelled in pain as the staff knocked her off Lady Red. The earring in the villain's hand went flying out of her hands. Lady Red was halfway transformed back but was able to quickly get off the ground and rip the scarf around the villain's neck.

She ripped the scarf and a purple butterfly came out. Lady Red chased her earring as it was rolling away off the platform. This caused Lady Red to misstep off the ledge and was now falling off the platform.

"Chat! The Akuma!"

She managed to yell. Chat Camo stood still unaware of what to do. He wanted to save Lady Red who was plummeting to the ground but the Akuma was gonna akumatize the villain again.

"Cataclysm!"

Chat Camo yelled, swiping the butterfly to dust. Lady Red managed to put her earring back on, quickly swinging her yo-yo at a beam just before hitting the ground.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

She threw the scarf back up in the air, repairing the damage the villain had caused. She climbed her way up to the top to help the victim and Chat Camo down the stairs.

"I'm so glad your okay Red. I was terrified of what had happened."

Chat Camo immediately rushed towards Lady Red, pulling her into a hug. She hugged back, feeling a type of relief lifted off her shoulders.

"Does it hurt? They definitely left a mark."

Lady Red lifted his chin, looking at the bruises the villain had left him. Her smile quickly went away and pulled him back into her arms.

"I'm so glad you're okay!"

Once again the two superheroes helped the civilian back down the ground. They were surrounded by raging fans and reporters. As soon as they reunited the civilians with their families, the reporters rushed in front of the superheroes.

Where's Ladybug? Are you the new Ladybug? Are you really Whiplash and Chat Noir!

All the questions were becoming overwhelming. But luckily for the heroes, their miraculous began blinking.

"I'm sorry but we must go."

Lady Red quickly apologized before she and Chat Camo ran off into the distance and zipping away towards the nearest building.

They found an empty apartment complex and made their way inside. They ran into the nearest bathroom and detransformed into separate stalls.

The tired kwamis fell into the holder's hands. Adrien handed Plagg and Lix a piece of camembert and Claire handed Tikki a chocolate chip cookie.

"I had fun today. Thank you for trusting me Tikki."

Claire softly spoke to the red kwami. She removed her earrings and handed them to Tikki who had just finished eating.

"Ladybug would've been so proud of both of you."

Tikki took the earrings in her small hands, winked at Claire, and waved at Adrien before making her way out into the night sky. The thing separating the two masked heroes from revealing themselves was the bathroom stall.

"Wow what a crazy night huh Chat?"

Claire leaned against the stall, hoping they could hear her.

"Yeah, you had me worried there for a second though."

He kneeled to hand her necklace back. She reached down to feel the warm hands of the mysterious boy. She quickly brought herself up as they remained silent before Claire spoke up again.

"I'm sorry, I kinda lost control when I saw her hurt you. How's your neck feeling now?"

The brunette girl wanted to peek through and check on him herself but she would reveal her identity doing so.

"It's sore but it'll be okay."

Adrien rubbed his sore neck as he let out a painful moan.

"I'm sorry I would've thought the miraculous ladybugs would've healed you."

Claire looked down at her necklace and went silent. Adrien could feel her begin to fill with guilt. Adrien desperately laid his hand on the stall, leaning his forehead against the stall.

"It's not your fault you know."

The girl faced towards the stall to do the same. They were just a stall away from each other but they could both feel sympathy for each other. His phone started to ring as the two became startled.

"I better go. See you soon Chat."

Claire quickly realized she had to go back home before Adrien did.

~*~
A/N - finally this mini story line as come to an end. I know it lasted a while but I wanted to build more a relationship between Chat Noir and Whiplash. My two favorite characters. This will be the start of tension arising between all characters so stay tuned to read what happens next! Thank you for almost 200 reads!
-purplebuckethat

**written in February 22, 2021**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 369 22
Chat Noir is the amazing superhero. Y/N is your average teenage girl. What could they have in common? Apparently everything. When Y/N transfers to a...
2.4K 102 10
❝ 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 and just like the last, and like the next, i'll make you fall in love with me over and over again. we can 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 our...
129K 3.8K 27
Paris' favorite Marinette Dupain-Cheng has gone missing for good, and Cat Noir just can't settle with the fact that no one seems to care, but he will...
8.2K 488 23
Adrien is in love with his lady, and Marinette is head over heels for the blond model. Feelings don't change easily... Or do they? These teenagers ar...