๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“...

By Bigbossfiya

*๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿƒ* ~ '๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ‚ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13๐Ÿ‚
A/N
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18๐Ÿ‚
A/Nโ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19๐Ÿ‚
โ—A/Nโ—

Chapter 20๐Ÿ‚

302 13 0
By Bigbossfiya

☁️Chunin Exams ☁️

AKARI

*Recap*

I barged into a meeting with my brother alongside his team and the hokage decided to break the news to him that I was his sister. Well Neji didn't take it as well as I hoped and he asked to be excused after claiming he was an only child. Welcome to my sorry life.

*End Of Recap*

The hokage looked me in my eyes with almost what seems to be pity. Did he really pity me and my situation? O my.

I knew my life was kinda bad, but for the hokage to have pity on me, that says a lot. He then proceeded to tell me stories about my clan and how superior my clan was. He then went ahead to explain that most of my clan had been deceased except one. The last known Senju was the infamous, Tsunade Senju. I had done my research on Tsunade before, so I knew all about her amazing medical ninjitsu and the immaculate strength that she possessed. Some people even said she was the strongest Kunoichi  to date.

I would love to meet her.

"What is Tsunade's and I relation?" I asked the hokage.

He looked at me with a smile, "Well little one that is your aunt." I was shocked to say the least. My aunt. So I had a brother and aunt I never knew about.

I was smiling so hard that my face actually hurt, but what had me thinking was the interaction I had with Neji moments before. Is she going to accept me or block me out? We'll see I guess.

"So where is she lord third?" He faced the window and then replies, "I dunno, she left the village some months ago." I sighed.

"Don't be down little one, if the village needed her she would return and I have a feeling we will be needing her soon." Why would the village be needing her soon? Does he know? No at this point I strongly believe that he knows. Should I report back? No I need more.

"Could you tell me about the byakugan?" I asked.
"Yes sure but, I must ask you Akari, have you awakened the byakugan?"

"No why?" I asked.

"Because you were born of a Senju and a Hyuga there are two great abilities or kekkei genkei that can be awakened from this pair... for example the byakugan and the kekkei genkei of the first hokage, the ability to use wood release..." he pauses and turns towards the mountains.

He then continues, "The byakugan is a special dojutsu that allows its user to sense or see chakra networks in his/her opponents, It also allows its user to see very very far away making the hyuga clan great for sensory reasons, the byakugan also allows its user to have 360 vision but there is a weak spot. If you possess the byakugan you will become a target because of your eyes, there are those who will try to steal your eyes." He stops for a pull of his pipe.

He releases a puff of smoke and then continues, "Same thing goes for the wood release, Wood release is a combination of earth and water chakra but it is a trait that belongs in the senju clan you must be a senju for this kekkei genkei, Hashirama was said to have controlled tailed beasts with this power and so much more, this kekkei genkei is an extreme risk because of its weight, Orochimaru himself had gotten a hold of Hashirama's cells and experimented on kids from the village by bonding the former hokage's cells with them in hopes of gaining the wood release, except most of those kids died but one, he was the only one who had bonded successfully with the cells and uses the wood style today. So you see, once you possess these abilities you become a target for experimentation."

After listening to the old man speak it occurred to me that I could really have one of these abilities.
I nodded at the hokage.

I clearly understood but moving to leaf isn't what I want right now.

After a few minutes I had gathered myself and this new information and headed back to my apartment. As much as I would love to know more, tomorrow is an important day. I have to be prepared for any and everything that is thrown my way.

On my walk back I bumped into the Uchiha boy from earlier. He sat looking into the lake and I couldn't help but understand. When the Uchiha massacre had occurred it was known across all the nations and it was reported that it is his brother who murdered his clan including his mother and father. I could only imagine his pain. I too understands how it feels to be alone.

The anger you feel when you see others with their family, the holidays that go by with no one to celebrate with the thought that your brother doesn't want you around... Unbeknownst to me I shed a tear. I was shook out of my daze a voice, his voice.

"Sadness only disappoints you, it will distract you from your goals and I cannot be distracted. "The Uchiha said.

I quickly wipe my tear.

"And what are these goals you cannot be distracted from?" I asked not expecting a reply but when I did It momentarily stunned me, "Revenge."

I paused gathering my wandering thoughts. He can't be serious right? I was so wrong the dead look on his face was far from a bluff and honestly I understood. How will he mange to kill his brother. Itachi is an S-Ranked criminal meaning highly dangerous. Man I hope this kid knows what he is doing.

"Are you going to introduce yourself?" The onyx haired boy asked. Although he broke the deal I didn't mind making a friend.

"I am Akari Senju of the hidden mist." I announced proudly.

"Senju? As in the first hokage?" He asked again to which I nodded.

He was eerily quiet. Hn.

He had this stoic look on his face and I couldn't tell his emotion. He kept staring at me and  I could feel my face reddening from the awkwardness of this particular moment. Its time for me to leave. This is getting weird.

"Well see you around." I quickly spun around and to my surprise I fell back in response to Sasuke flashing right in front of me.

"Ouchhh! Whats your problem man?!"
I yelled out as I stood up rubbing my bruised butt. "You said you met Itachi in our spar earlier, Is it true?" He asked. Did he really make me fall on my butt to ask me about his brother?!!!! Urgh. I facepalmed trying to understand why I am still standing here. I shook off the anger and decided to talk. I guess I hate being alone. "Yes it is true." I answered.

The Uchiha squinted his dark eyes and analyzed my words. "What was he like?" He then continues to ask. I then came up with this bright idea in my head and I decided to act on it.

"Sasuke it is really late you know? I should be heading back to my apartment." He sighed and I felt bad. "You broke our deal remember now let me propose this, walk me home and I'll tell you everything on the way." He then looks at me with confusion written all over his face.He then looks into the distance and sticks his arms in his pants pockets. "Let's go." was all he said.

I nodded.

We began walking and I broke down the entire encounter including the multi universe genjutsu. I excluded only parts of the genjutsu like the ones focused around Neji.

"When I came to realize that we had not bumped into Itachi with the group I had separated and was caught in it... But what confused me the most about the genjutsu was the fact that it felt so real. I felt pain and It felt like months and years when it actually it was seconds. He is definitely the master of genjutsu."

Hn the Uchiha hissed. I shouldn't boast about his brother knowing the situation.

As I looked up towards the buildings I had come to the realization that we have been walking for a while and had actually stopped in front my building.

"Well Sasuke this is me, thanks."

The Uchiha stood in silence but nodded his head. Sasuke then said my name and I immediately stopped in my tracks, "Akari..."
"Yes" and I melted.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" My face lit up bright pink. I hope he doesn't notice. What on earth was wrong with me. I then answer, "No why do you ask?" Sasuke then let out a breath.
Was that a sigh of relief?

"Well Your friend in the upstairs window is really pissed." With his words I looked up into the window to see Kai's reflection dive out of the frame. Ughhhhh. Nosey much.

"I'm sorry about that. Well I'll see you tomorrow then, Goodnight Sasuke. I ended turning around.

But then I was once again stopped, "Oh and Akari."

I looked back. "Hmm?"

The Uchiha reaches for my hand and gently places my necklace given to me by the hokage in my palm. With my other hand I reach for it on my chest still in disbelief that I dropped it. Still holding my hand I thank him. He looks me in my eye before quickly pulling away.

"Umm yh" Was the last thing he said before flashing away.

What was that about? I had never noticed how cute he was until now.

SASUKE

I stood up in a tree near Akari's building making sure she went inside. I could use her to get closer to Itachi. There had to be a reason Itachi chose her to communicate with so I will use this to my advantage. I just have to remain focused I cannot let beauty distract me.

I then disappear into the night sky.

(The Next Morning)
AKARI

"Akari! Get up already, today is very important!" I was awakened by Keiko's screaming but I was determined to get some sleep. I growled and rolled over in my bed to get comfortable again. I had nestled into my comfy spot before being rudely dragged iff my bed to which I hit the cold ground in the wee hours of the morning. I looked up hysterically pissed looking for the culprit to which I find Kai standing over me. "Kai have you officially lost your MIND?!!!" To which his eyes squinted in a distasteful manner. What the hell was up with him?

"You know Akari, if you you weren't out late at night with that leaf village boy you would probably have the energy to get up right now." Kai stated mad about last nights events. Was he seriously jealous right now? O my god.

I just got up off the floor in silence. I was so pissed off that I wanted to punch him straight in his face but it wouldn't benefit me I shook my head trying to shake the thought of badly hurting him. Thirty minutes had passed and I had both showered and brushed my teeth, I was heading to my room when I heard Kai speaking to Keiko about last night. Keiko responded to him like she was on his side. Damn those losers.

I got dressed, ate breakfast and I was now contented with my peace of mind. I left before them and headed to the building that we were required to assemble at. I sat at the water fountain outside as I waited for my teammates.
In the next fifteen minutes their figures came strolling to the fountain smiling and blushing at eachother. Keiko was blushing so hard it looked like her face had been hurting. Ughhh.

Their both so annoying.

They walked straight passed me like they didn't notice me and I was now extremely pissed off. They were both on my shit list and I can guarantee that they will soon wish they weren't.

I cruised behind them till they stopped at the group of different ninjas at the room but why were they gathering here this is only the first floor. Had they not seen through the genjutsu, this genjutsu was pretty mediocre how could they have not?

Sasuke and his team arrived alongside Neji and his team they made it known aloud that it was a poor genjutsu. The jounin leaf ninjas then jumped out their disguise and revealed the floor level. I had caught Kai and Keiko's facial expressions, had they not caught on? I giggled they won't make it a day without me but just as I giggled on the inside a fight nearly broke out with Sasuke and another guy, I couldn't see due to the crowd that had gathered but what I could see was the weird kid in the green jumper suit had broken up the fight.

My team and I had advanced to the other floor and when we got there ninjas from the sound village had made a scene well I guess the exams are gonna start off with someone getting their face kicked in.

X
HEY READERS SO A LOT HAD HAPPENED DURING THE PAST FEW MONTHS AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I'M BACK FOR GOOD😘
.
I won't be giving anyone a shout out today but I hope you keep reading
&
If you have any questions I'll be glad to answer.
You can follow me on Instagram: @lavishfiya_
💗🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 651 25
Aisha Inumaki was found by leaf ninja running away from Orochimaru, late at night. The Hokage allows her to stay in Konoha and places her on Team 7...
26K 740 84
12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old and has known nothing but pain and dark...
23.3K 586 64
You have an untold past that only the third hokage, you and Naruto Uzumaki knows. Naruto is your best friend at the hidden leaf academy. After gradua...
22K 372 15
Naruto is a boy that possesses the Nine Tail Fox making the young boy known as a jinchuriki. He was looked down by the villagers and hated by them, b...