๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“...

By Bigbossfiya

*๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿƒ* ~ '๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ‚ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13๐Ÿ‚
A/N
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18๐Ÿ‚
A/Nโ—๏ธ
Chapter 20๐Ÿ‚
โ—A/Nโ—

๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19๐Ÿ‚

283 21 8
By Bigbossfiya

☁️𝓗𝓮𝓻☁️
彼女の: Kanojo no

SASUKE

"Firestyle! Fireball Jutsu!" A huge amount of fire raced out to hit my target but then the unthinkable happens.

"Waterstyle! Waterwall Jutsu!" A female voice yelled out her jutsu and the raging flames immediately crashed into the wall of water and dies out in a puff of steam. I squinted my eyes and deepened my stance . Could this be who I think it is? In my stance I patiently wait for the steam to blow away so I could see my opponent.

As the steam disappears, my opponent's shadowy figure stands firm with hands crossed and then she spoke. "Uchiha huh?" She said.

The steam was now clear and my eyes widened at the sight of the girl in front of me. I was speechless.

"Ready to tell me why you've been watching me train in that tree everyday?" She asks pointing to the tree.

"Scoping out the competition?" She added to her question. I remained calm and adjusted my eyes. " You're a girl, I don't consider you competition." I scoffed. To my surprise she laughed and it was just as pretty as her. What am I thinking? "It's just you and me here who are you playing tuff for?" She asks with a smile.

"Hn"I shrugged.

"Okay, you're really rude I get that but I want a training partner and you look like a great candidate plus if you beat me I will leave you alone, If I win you answer my questions... Deal?" She suggests. I looked at her and watched her long brown hair in the wind should I? If she beats me it would be embarrassing. I'm an Uchiha there's no way she, a nobody from the mist can beat me.

"Deal."
She smirks.

She nods while drawing her kunai and then makes the first move. Her speed was impeccable I would even say faster than Kakashi's. She makes an attempt but I blocked her attack with my own kunai and the sound of metal clashing rang in our ears. She stares into my eyes as if she was almost trying to read me. I push her off with brute force and we separate.

She skates back lifting the sand around her. With the dust now settling I quickly make my make signs and called out facing her direction 'Firestyle! Fireball Jutsu!'

She makes the signs and quickly counter my attack, 'Waterstyle! Waterwall Jutsu!' And the  great fire connected with the wall and disintegrated into steam but as the steam cleared, her figure running towards me was all I can see and as I was going to block her attack I realized I couldn't move. I was completely immobilized.

But how? I looked down at my arms and realized that there were chains of water around my arms and legs and then the worst happens. She punches and kicks me in the stomach causing me to fly straight into the tree breaking the chains. "Arghhh" I yell out. My back was in pain but here she comes again but this time I flash away before her hands connected with me.

She then turns to my direction and looks into my eyes. "The sharigan huh, my second time seeing it you know, but in that case I was under a genjutsu, by your brother." My eyes bulged out.
Itachi.

AKARI

It was time to wrap up this little match. So ruining his concentration with his eyes by mentioning his brother was a good call. He was obviously distracted by the mention of his brother. I should continue.

"His sharigan was different, different pattern and more advanced I guess and what I can't wrap my head around is that you both look exactly alike must be nice to have a brother." I end.

I look at him and sensed his chakra drop. I smirked. "Earthstyle! Earth pebbles barrage!" He was taken aback and trying to evade the stones. Although he seemed to have evaded a lot , a pebble went straight through his hand and the other grazed his face. He went down hitting the floor.

I flashed on top of him with my kunai in hand and strikes to his face but stop my attack only a millimeter away from his face. It was clear who ha won our match.

"I win." I stated with no emotion on my face. It was clear he had brother issues and I kinda feel bad for using it against him but he underestimated me because I was a girl. I had to correct him at least once.

He looked stunned to say the least. I dropped the kunai at the side of his face and tended to his wounds. I did a little medical ninjitsu and practiced with keiko so I guess I can treat minor wounds like these. I first healed his wound in his hand because it was bleeding heavily so before he bled out, I think that was the best decision.

He didn't say anything as he watched me patch him up. As I healed him I looked at his eyes and watched as his sharigan faded. "So we had a deal, ready to talk?" I asked. He looked away and scoffed. "I'm not a fan of people who break their word you know." I Stated with no response from the Uchiha.

I was now pissed off. I laughed it off and continued to heal him but then.... "Who are you and why are you on top of MY SASUKE?!" A pink haired girl screamed out, must be his girlfriend. "Your Sasuke? I didn't know I..." I was cut off by her sickening voice.

"Well NOW YOU KNOW SO GET OFF HIM YOU, HIDDEN MIST FREAK!" I really was taken back. I cold heartedly laugh, "I'm a freak, this coming from a girl with a hair color that is equally annoying as her voice." I laugh. I get up from healing Sasuke.

"BRING IT ON FREAK!!! NO ONE TAKES.." "Sakura." His deep and rich voice calls out to my defense.

"Shut up. You are really annoying, she was only healing me." Sakura deadpans. He then gets up off the ground and dusts hisself off. "Thanks but I didn't get you're name."The Uchiha says.

"You broke the deal remember? I'm sure we'll meet again soon registration for the Chunin exams begin tomorrow. Until then Goodbye Sasuke." I flash off leaving the two on the training grounds.

I shook my head.

SASUKE

She beat me. I smirked.

I have to train more. I began walking and the sound of Sakura's irritating voice sickened me. She began trying to have a conversation and I flashed away much like the mysterious mist ninja and left Sakura there. I could not bear the constant talking when I what I needed to do was train harder.

But what really tripped me was the thought of Itachi.

Itachi had fought with her before? I need to speak to her when I get the chance. I need to know about him. My revenge comes first. My priorities have to be set straight until then I can't worry about anything else.

I can't wait to make Itachi pay for killing my parents.

I did not even get her name... soon.

AKARI

My head hurts of the simple thought of being called a freak and a nobody. Is that how they see me? How can the hokage really think I would want to come here. The mist may be a brutal and violent village but at least they don't view me as a freak.

Urgh! A freak?! Ughhh!

That damned Uchiha if only he knew I was a Senju maybe he would respect me being that our respective clans have been rivals since the early war ages and not to mention my clan always won. I should speak to the hokage again find out more about my clan.

"Akari?" I stopped in my tracks only to see my teammates looking at me with a confused look on their faces.

Damn I missed training. I was so focused on my own selfish missions that I forgot that we had a team training. I bowed my head in shame as I faced my team.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I awkwardly asked.
Kai's anger was evident. I had never missed a training with Kai ever since we were made a team. He then looks into my eyes and angrily asks, "Where were you Akari?"

Why was Kai so mad? Did I do something. My eyes immediately opened realizing what the cause could possibly be. Did he see me sparing with Sasuke? I internally wheezed could he be jealous?

"I was clearing my head in the park." I lied.

"Akari we saw you on the training grounds with that boy from the Uchiha clan." I knew it.

"Ok I admit I was on the training grounds sparing with a friend, but what are you so angry about?" I challenged him.

He couldn't respond and Keiko just stood there in utter silence. I stand opposite my teammates thinking how Kai has continuously professed his love for me but I'm way to young to think about love? In addition to that I just don't like Kai like that.

My mind couldn't fully wrap around the idea of us in a relationship we're just kids.

"Kai we need to talk but I have to speak to the hokage." They both paused with confused looks. "What do you mean speak to the hokage? Are you...." I immediately stopped him from what I think he was going to say.

"Oh No No No, it has nothing to do with the mission I just need to find out some important information." I looked down.

"About what Akari?" Keiko chimed in to ask.

I sighed, "I can't say." Kai shook his head, " Whatever Akari, just don't jeopardize our mission." He ends.

I nod and with that he then turns around and heads to our assigned apartment. Keiko also nods and begins to run after him. I meed to speak to the hokage now. I jumped up to the rooftops and ran straight for the hokage's office.

KAI

What is going on with Akari? It's bad enough she likes a leaf ninja but lying to us, to me? We've been best friends since we were paired up by Yagura. When it was just us we were inseparable now that Keiko is with us she changed. I understand that she had some issues like not knowing who her parents are, temporarily loosing her eyesight and Orochimaru harassing her but she could at least be honest with me.

I really like her and I could see is together in the future but I don't know what she wants or she sees us. I've been chasing after her since we were 6 years old so should I just stop. She clearly likes other people. What am I really saying? She's probably considering our age.

Age, I thought am I forget something.

HER BIRTHDAY!!!!!

Her birthday is 2 days away. How could I forget that? I didn't even get her a gift. I deadpanned with the headache (💢) symbol on my forehead.
I shook it off and began thinking about birthday presents.

"Kai! Wait up!" I looked back to see Keiko running behind me.

"I got no time Koko I gotta get gifts." Keiko stopped and murmured, " Koko?" I paused from my walking.

"Yh well I already have a nickname for Akari so it would unfair if you don't have one." I say and her face reddened. Well this is awkward. I gave her a smile, "Well Koko I'll be back." Then I flashed away.

What was that all about?

AKARI

I got to the office only to be bumped into by a ninja from the sound village but I've seen this face before I just can't put my finger on it. Instead of apologizing the ninja scoffed in disgust. It irritated me a little but I have bigger fishes to fry.

I ran up the stairs and made my way to doors of leader's office. I questioned myself about just barging into his office but I wanted answers and with that final clarification I pushed open the double doors only to find my brother Neji, a guy with bushy eyebrows wearing an ugly green jumpsuit, his miniature version and a girl with 2 buns in her hair all just staring back at me.

I stood there frozen not knowing what to say. I clearly interrupted something.

"Akari come on in..." he paused getting up from his chair. "Could y'all excuse us for a minute?" The hokage asks them and to my surprise he starts again, "Not you Neji." They all nodded and separated with Neji walking back to the table and the others leaving the room.

"Neji I take it you've met Akari." He nods in response to the old man. "Good now there's been a secret your father kept from you, Akari here is a member of the Senju clan and Hyuga clan." He pauses sitting back down in his chair.

"What are you trying to say lord third?" He asked the old man.

"Akari here, is your younger sister Neji." The Hyuga was clearly stunned and remained mute for a while before gathering the courage to say, "Impossible, I'm my father's only child."

I honestly had nothing to say, I looked down at the floor because I actually thought that he would be opened to the idea of having a sister. I guess not. "Neji it is true on the day he died he left this scroll for you, I was advised to give this to you the day she returned to the village, here take it." He hands the Hyuga the scroll.

"Lord third may I please me excused?" Neji asks and the hokage nods giving him the okay to leave.

The Hyuga left closing the door behind him and a saddened glassy eyed Akari standing in the room feeling disappointed.

The hokage faced me with a look of pity. I then surprised him with my question, "Tell me about my clan, the Senju clan to be exact." He smiles.

"Alright little one take a seat."

🍂X🍂
Hey Readers!👋
.
I Received a lot of positive feedback about chapter 18 So I really hope you guys enjoyed this one.
.
What do y'all think?👀
.
Who do you ship SasuKari or KariKai?👀
.
I did mention that I had a surprise for y'all ok here goes😩 Look below👀🤫⬇️
.
.
.
.
.

💗

I will be making this book the first of my new Senju Series🥳
So when this book has been completed It will be followed up by a 2nd Book 📚🥳
.

@Magguy9296 Was the first user to vote on chapter 18🍂 I just wanna let you know I see you and appreciate you💗❗️
.
So Guys This Is The End See You In The Next Chapter➡️
.
❤️💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 1.3K 14
I do not own Naruto ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Naruto, Konoha 12, Lady Tsunade, Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai, Asuma, Sasuke, orochimaru...
26K 740 84
12 year old Kimiko Sumire's clan was massacred by a man with green snake like eyes when she was six years old and has known nothing but pain and dark...
2K 83 27
Satchi Uchiha is the kind of secret that wanted to be buried so deep that it should have been forgotten. The new world is under siege by the Otsutsuk...
22K 372 15
Naruto is a boy that possesses the Nine Tail Fox making the young boy known as a jinchuriki. He was looked down by the villagers and hated by them, b...