๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“...

By Bigbossfiya

*๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿƒ* ~ '๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฌ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช. ๐˜—๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฌ๏ฟฝ... More

๐Ÿ‚ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“‡๐‘œ๐’น๐“Š๐’ธ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 1๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 2๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 5๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 6๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 7๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 8๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 9๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 10๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 11๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 12๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 13๐Ÿ‚
A/N
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 14๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 15๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 17๐Ÿ‚
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 18๐Ÿ‚
A/Nโ—๏ธ
๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 19๐Ÿ‚
Chapter 20๐Ÿ‚
โ—A/Nโ—

๐Ÿ‚ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“…๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ 16๐Ÿ‚

344 14 8
By Bigbossfiya

☁️𝒜 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒟𝒶𝓎☁️
新しい日: Atarashī hi

The Village of The Hidden Leaf

"There is no other reason to summon you here other than, As I assume you already understand, based on the faces you can see around..." The hokage made his opening remarks.

"So it's already that time...", Kaskashi adds.

"The other lands have already been notified right? I've seen them here and there in the village." Asuma says to which Kurenai asks, "And when will it be?"

"In a week." The hokage announces.

"Thats very sudden." Kakashi includes.

The third hokage exhales a puff of smoke from his pipe in hand and continues his announcement, "Now... I will make the formal announcement. 7 days from today, On the first day of July, the Chunin Exams will begin!"

THIRD PERSON POV

Konohamaru had bumped into kankuro and he was not happy with that at all. Kankuro had his wicked ways and enjoyed being a bully. The sand ninja had konohamuru in his grip with no intentions of letting him go without teaching him a lesson first. He raised his fist and was about to punch konohamaru but was abruptly stopped bu the ninja sitting in the tree, 'Sasuke Uchiha.' The Uchiha threw a rock at Kankuro which impacted him with such a force causing him to release the little konohamaru.

"What do you think you're doing in another's village, you..." The Uchiha calmly says.

"Sasuke kun!" Sakura squeals his name.

"He's pretty cute.", Temari also fawns over him. "Another little punk to tick me off." Kankuro states clearly upset.

Sasuke being the ladies favourite has eveyone in awe of him and coldly states, "Get Lost." Kankuro now raging challenges Sasuke to come down from the tree and then pulls out the crow. Gaara now surprises everyone with his presence, even Sasuke.

"When did he get next to me? It's stealthy footsteps on the level of Kakashi..." Sasuke questions himself.

"Kankuro, Stop That."
...

AKARI

The leaf was so grand and inviting. It was warm, sunny and windy. This village unlike the hidden mist felt like home. It felt like a cozy family like village but it still weighed on me as to why we were here.

Now that I'm here I have my own personal mission to locate someone important. I hope I do find him. He may be the missing piece to the story. I need to find him asap.

We began walking into the village without team sand and they might be at a higher level of skill than us but I think we have a chance against them. When we finally met Kankuro and Gaara I made my own judgements about them.

Gaara had a seriously dark energy hanging around him and I could not decipher if that was his natural energy or the tailed beast sealed inside of him. His aura definitely gave me demon mist vibes but worst. I think his fight would be the most entertaining.

I have no previous knowledge on him other than his dad being the Kazekage. I believe that he would be the strongest on his team.

Kankuro on the other was some sort of strong but my main focus was on Gaara. There is something totally wrong with that guy.

A leaf blows pass my face as my team and I walk along the streets of Konoha.

"The hidden leaf huh?" I say softly to which my team hears me.

"It's so windy here, not to mention that sun." Keiko announces. Kai and I both nod in agreement. "Let's spend the day sightseeing." I say to team which Kai facepalms and says, "That was the plan Akari."

And off we were.

THIRD PERSON POV

" You're an embarrassment to our village... Why do you think we came all the way here to the leaf village." Gaara continues.
"Please listen to me Gaara,... they, they lashed out first..." Kankuro stuttered but was cut off by his strict partner.

"Shut Up, I'll kill you!" Gaara ends the argument.

As they were walking away Sasuke stops them with his question of a name.

"Huh, Who me?" Temari asked clearly enjoying the fact of Sasuke showing interest but was crushed when he answered.

"No the gourd behind you."

"I'm Gaara of the desert... I have interest in you as well... What's your name?"

"Sasuke Uchiha."He announces and the wind adds to the tension at hand. Sasuke and Gaara starts evaluating each other based off of this encounter. The stand glaring at each other until, "Say!Say! What about me?, You wanna know my name?" Naruto asks.

Gaara bluntly answers, "Not interested." Before walking away leading his team in his direction.

AKARI

As our day came to an end my team and I sat in a tree observing the great hokage mountain or whatever you call it.

"You know, you do share resemblance to the first hokage Akari." Keiko pointed out and i squinted my eyes. I look towards her and back ti the mountain. "I dunno... I just don't see it."

Although I told her I had not noticed the resemblance between me and the legendary first hokage, Hashirama Senju I couldn't help but stare at his features as I knew we were similar in looks. This reminded me of Orochimaru and I's first encounter.

<<<Flashback>

"You look so much like the first hokage you know." Orochimaru compliments me.

"Thanks I guess." I thank his weird compliment. "You're welcome my dear."

Something about that 'my dear' doesn't sit right with me.

<<<End Of Flashback >

Was he trying to tell me something?

"Hey Akari." Keiko calls out to me to which i jump down to unite with her. "What's up Keiko?" I ask her to which she fizzles out. Keiko then changes her mind to which i notice she hesitated, "Umm, Ugh... Nevermind." She attempts to turn and walk away.

I grab her arm before she get any further away from me. Puzzled about her movements I asked purely concerned, " What is it Keiko?"

She looks down at her feet almost contemplating what to say, " Its just that I would like to train with you... you and Kai are obviously stronger that I am and I don't want drag the team down... I don't wanna drag you guys down." She says with a quiver in her voice.

"Keiko you are not weaker than us and I don't mind training you so why are you so nervous to talk to me, I will not judge you." I answer her request.

"Thanks Akari." She says and try to rush away.

I once again stop her in her tracks by grabbing her shoulder and flashing to her ears saying to her, "And one more thing, stop underestimating yourself if you don't, you're already dead."

Her eyes widened.

Her reaction was the justification I needed that she heard me. I then flash away from her to a rooftop looking for a good place to eat.

I hope Keiko listens to me. She has to learn to love herself and believe in herself even when no one else does. Yagura dwelled that into my head ever since I first wandered into the hidden mist village. I'm no teacher but helping Keiko advance even just a little bit is my goal.

I wonder where Kai ran off to?

This is the first time we were on a mission and he just left me. That is sad. But if we know each other well I think he'll be doing the same thing I am, and that is looking for food.

On the rooftop I quickly scanned the village looking for a restaurant of some sort.

BINGO!

'Ichiraku Ramen'

I see the sign of a ramen place and my stomach instantly starts growling. I look down at my belly and hold onto it and think to myself, "Don't worry I'm gonna feed you."

I know it's silly but I have been starving since we came to the village and big mama has to eat.

I start skipping over rooftops in the direction of the restaurant and immediately enters the restaurant.

As I entered the Ramen restaurant I was met with the delightful scents and fragrance that made me forget about life. The aroma of the tasty pork being fried and the fish cakes were on display. I was then interrupted by a man in all white.

"Hi good afternoon, How may I help you?" He asks.

I was so glad to even think about my own bowl of hot and steamy Ramen but then, "Hey Akari, you sharing?" I anime drop before mentally choking Kai to death.

"Haaa, I was honestly just kidding Akari!" He says to which I gather myself together.

"You IDIOT! I WILL NOT HESITATE TO KILL YOU!" I answer him in a fit of rage. Kai laughs a bit more at my response and I squint my eyes only to be greeted with my hot bowl of ranen.

The fragrance of the bowl was so rich and inviting I just wanted to stuff it in my mouth and dance. It looked so tasty I just could not help but to sit and admire the bowl of piping hot ramen.

I was delighted.

<Timeskip>>>

"Ahhh! That hit the spot." I blurted out.

Kai had bought his own bowl of Ramen but still had to take a fish cake from my bowl. He annoys me the way he disturbs my peaceful eating. Kai and I had already left the restaurant and having casual conversation when I was interrupted by an yellow haired boy bumping into me.

If it was for my great chakra control I might've been knocked to the ground. I was pissed to say the least.

"Cha! Watch where you are going dummy!"

"Me?! Maybe you weren't looking where you were going!" He retorted. "Look here dummy you are so lucky I already ate or I might've gut you like a fish." I said with pure rage.

"Ha you're a girl, I'm Naruto the future hokage of..." he was cut short by a message I saw sent by the sand team.

"Don't care." And Kai and I was off to our meeting with the ninjas of the sand.

As we were racing from rooftop to rooftop my mind drifted back to that day in the forest. My eyes have been perfectly fine since. I stopped getting those heart wrenching eye pains and had perfect vision since.

The thought of loosing my eyesight still lingers in my mind. I still train with my eyes closed just encase. I really can't imagine not being able to see colours, people's faces, the sun or even food. I can't imagine, but as much as I think of it, I cant help but wonder what happened to the pain.
What did that guy do to me is the question.

I have so many questions when will I get my answers?

As Kai and I skipped over the rooftops of konoha I noticed that we were being followed. Kai had already sensed it. We eyed eachother carefully. It seemed to be a 4 man squad of the anbu black opps. They have been tailing us for over an hour now. I couldn't figure out who they were until I saw the masks.

"What do we do now? We cant lead them to the meeting." He says my direction in a very soft tone.

I nod his direction.

"You know what to do." I say to him and he nods his head with a smirk emulating on his face.

"See you soon boss." Kai says and disappears with a flash. Kai was gone along with two of the men who were following us.

The goal here was to disappear without a trace, something I had mastered since I was 6 years old. Towering over the village I was at a great disadvantage so I jumped down into the regular population to mix in with the leaf.

When in the populated streets of konoha i made the necessary hands, whispering my jutsu, "Hidden mole jutsu." Pressing to the floor beneath and ultimately disappearing into the earth. This allows me to use the earth as my hideout until the enemy is gone.

I sensed the anbu black opps trying to sniff me out but I had already masked my chakra there won't be anyone finding me.

Hopefully tomorrow brings peace and no surveillance it is A new day after all. Now let me get going the meeting is about to start.

Hey Guys!🤩
.
Sorry for the late update I've been busy with work and my courses, I had a few chapters to write as well. I also had realized that I needed to switch out some parts of the story because it has become a one(1) person point of view.
.
Well I will be updating soon. I wanted to shoutout someone who always stay up to date with my book.❤️❣️

@Hana_Senju

You had commented alot and this gave me the motivation to keep going I hope you enjoy this chapter.💞
.
The next chapter I will being shouting out someone new but you have to be following me or commenting frequently.🤩
.
So guys I hope you enjoy🥰❤️
.
🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 776 58
Shiori Senju, a smart and talented girl becomes the youngest clan leader in history then graduates from the academy becoming a kunoichi (Genin). Her...
1.2K 79 13
"Please don't leave me." "I have to." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Miki Uzumaki. A girl who's feared by the village hidden in the le...
4.7K 101 47
Now that Tsunade Senju has finally woken up from her coma, everyone is immensely relieved and is preparing for war. Ayumi and her friends have split...
22.3K 390 15
Naruto is a boy that possesses the Nine Tail Fox making the young boy known as a jinchuriki. He was looked down by the villagers and hated by them, b...