Protecting you all-harem x re...

By Sunrise_Moondown

For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to... More

Y/n description/past
New master- Chapter 1
First mission-chapter 3
The Encounter-Chapter 4
The request-chapter 5
First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6
A/n
Hashibara inosuke-chapter 7
Wisteria mansion-chapter 8
The spider family-Chapter 9
Lower moon 6-Chapter 10
Hashiras-Chapter 11
The evening meeting-chapter 12
The infinite train-chapter 13
sorry
Announcement
Upper moon 3-Chapter 14
The bamboo village-Chapter 15
Ex?-Chapter 16
Cheering up plan-Chapter 17
Red light District-Chapter 18
Red light District-Chapter 19
Fighting another uppermoon-Chapter 20
Two upper moons?!-Chapter 21
The real fight!-Chapter 22
Notice
Bad news
Poison working? - Chapter 23
Pity-Chapter 24
Sweet reunion - Chapter 25
Swordsmith village-Chapter 26
Infiltration in the village - Chapter 27
Fighting two uppermoons?! - Chapter 28
Fighting Gyokko and recovering memories - Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Special Chapter❀️
Beating gyokko and fighting a new uppermoon-Chapter 31
Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32
Chapter 33 - Gift?
Chapter 34 - Training and Preparation
Chapter 35-Schedule for the week
Christmas Edition
New Year's Edition
Not a Chapter! Just an update!
Chapter 36 - Planning for the end
Chapter 37 - First step of the plan
Chapter 38 - Uppermoon 2
Update

The side job-Chapter 2

5.7K 130 58
By Sunrise_Moondown

(Listen to the video up there is you want to calm down.
The video does not belong to me it belongs to the rightful owner)

No one's pov:

As tanjiro and urokudaki trained outside, y/n had to contact her father to report what was happening in the human world. Y/n was holding a crystal ball and placed it on a table,*bzzt* "Hello father" y/n greeted her father," hello my dear is there something you need?" The father asked." No father but there is something I must report" y/n said.

"Then lets hear it." Her father said. And as y/n reported the man eating demon they found and everything,the king then said "Hmmm then I must request you something if its alright..." the king said." Ofc father what might it be?" Y/n asked," well then can you do a side job for me? I want you to eliminate the person who has broken the taboo and turned humans into man eating demons" the king said "Ofc father I won't let you down" y/n said." Well then take care of yourself y/n" the king said,"yes father " y/n smiled before ending the call. As y/n picked up the ball and hide it tanjiro and urokudaki came back," ah your back well then I must prepare dinner now excuse me.." y/n said.

Y/n's pov:

As we finished eating dinner I asked urokudaki-san about the man eating demons," urokudaki-san can you tell me more about the master of the man eating demon ?" I asked the man "...... The one who started it was kibutsuji muzan..." he said." Hmmm" that was the only thing I said as i summoned yin and yang," is there anything you want master?" The girls asked."Yes please tell tuna to look into the background of kibutsuji muzan for me" I ordered.(yuna is one of you personal servants,she's the one that collects intel)" yes master" the girls said as they disappeared." Looks like I need to hunt this muzan down" I said," well if your gonna hunt muzan down you need to have a nichirin blade they can hurt man eating demons aside from sunlight" urokudaki explained "Hmmm will poison work on them?" I asked as i showed him my katana

(Yes your katana is from akame ga kill,it's still the same but you scabbard and hilt of the blade is dark red and  your katana is color black and you can control the poison)

"This is the curse sword of murasame,anything it cuts poisons it and the poison is incurable" you said explaining your sword." Hmm this should work too" urokudaki said,"well then now that we know this will work lets sleep now" I said stretching." Your right"urokudaki said agreeing.

(Timeskip brought to you by author-san having out of ideas 👁👄👁💧)

Tanjiro's pov:
The next day urokudaki-sansaid that he won't teach me anything anymore, he said that i need to prove everything that i learned from him." If you can cut this boulder I will allow you to participate in the final selection" urokudaki said,"eh? EH?! w-wait a minute urokudaki-san!" I yelled but the man just disappeared. When he disappeared I started training the basics and tried to cut the boulder(keyword:tried) but it did nothing 'can I really cut this boulder?! The sword will just snap!' I thought 'no no no I can do this just remember all the thing you have learned from urokudaki-san!' I said reassuring myself as i started to try and cut the boulder but nothing happened. I was frustrated that i headbuted the boulder "I NEED TO WORK HARDER!" I shouted when a voice suddenly said "SHUT UP" I looked up where the voice was coming from, I saw a man with a mask that has a scar near the mouth.

'I didn't even noticed he was there,and there's no smell!' I thought

And he started to attack me with a wooden sword, I blocked it but he kicked me "rusty,slow,weak your state is not a definition of a man." The boy with the mask said.
" What do you think your doing jumping out like that all of a sudden!" I yelled," I should be asking you that what do you think you doing" the boy said "doing? I'm training..." I said as the boy shouted "HOW LONG DO YOU PLAN ON SITTING LIKE THAT PREPARE YOUSELF!" "Alright bring it on." The boy said," eh?! But your holding a wooden sword and im holding a real sword!" I said but he just laugh " ha haha HAHAHAHHAH! You flatter me!! Thank you for this care you've shown to me, but did you really think you're be able to injure me." He said as he started to attack me." You don't have to worry at all. I'm stronger that you because I can slice that rock open!!" He said as i was shocked.

"I'll make your flesh and blood remember it! All of it,all of it,all of it,I'll make you never forget the secret techniques urokudaki-san has taught you!" He said continuing to attack me,"I'll implant them inside your bone marrow!"."I'm learning! I'm doing my best but i don't know what to do at all! I can't move forward!" I said as i continue to block his attacks." Move forward! If your a man, if your a true man, you don't have a choice but to move forward!!" He said continuing to attack me." Bring it on let me see your power!" He said as i tried to attack him "AHHH!!" but got smack by him on my jaw as i passed out.

Third persons pov:

As tanjiro passed out the mysterious boy said "I'll leave it to you then" as a girl with a flowery kimono and a mask said "yes". When tanjiro woke up the girl asked "are you ok?" Tanjiro sat up and said "did you see that move just now?" "?" The girl was confused,"that was an awesome strike no hesitation or unnecessary movements at all. Very clean!" Tanjiro said." I want to do that too! I can do it too right? That move just now." Tanjiro said "ofc you can ill be there to witness it" the girl said smiling 'cute tanjiro thought "who are you?" Tanjiro asked. Tanjiro learned that the girls name was makomo and the boy was sabito.

Then makomo pointed out the place he was lacking and helped him adjust his many unnecessary movements and habits. Tanjiro wasn't able to get an answer from makomo on why she was willing to do this or where she came from.

"We all adore urokudaki-sensei" that was the only thing makomo will reply to him. The two of them were not brothers and sisters they seem to be adopted by urokudaki-san. "There are other children here too. They've been watching over you tanjiro" makomo said as tanjiro was confused. Makomo continued to teach tanjiro about the "concentrated breathing"
"How do I do that?" Tanjiro asked clearly confused," do your best to train, I don't think there is no other way except that."

As tanjiro train intense he wasn't able to defeat sabito until half a year later, tanjiro challenged sabito but he was carrying a real sword that time." After a year you finally began to have an appearance of a man." Sabito stated," I will win today" that was the only thing tanjiro said as the both of them were drawing their swords. That time tanjiro's sword struck sabito before he does. After tanjiro struck his sword sabito's mask broke and sabito smiled,it was a sad smile but also with joy "...you must win tanjiro,against that person too" makomo said as she disappeared. When tanjiro returned to hes senses sabito and makomo were gone,and the next thing he knew his blade sliced the rock open.

Tanjiro's pov:

"The reason I didn't want you to join the final selection is because I don't want anymore children to die,but I didn't count on you slicing that rock." Urokudaki explained." You did well tanjiro" y/n said patting his head from behind,"you are an impressive kid tanjiro" urokudaki said as tanjiro started to tear up." You two must come back from the final selection, this old man and your sister will wait for you two" urokudaki said as he hugged them both.

After y/n cut my my hair urokudaki-san gave me a mask with a sun like figure on the upper right,he said it was a mask of disaster prevention. It would protect me from bad luck, since nezuko was still sleeping i left her with urokudaki-san's temporary care.

" Bye urokudaki-san we're leaving now" y/n said running." Please take care of the rabbit and the fox too" tanjiro yelled.(The rabbit and the fox are the name of makomo and sabito). Urokudaki was shocked.

"Tanjiro.....how did you......know about the name of this two DEAD children?"

No one's pov:

The both of them arrive at fujikasaneyama,the place of the final selection. Y/n then began to put an invisible spell on herself and hide her presence,no one was able to see her except tanjiro." Remember tanjiro only you can see me so if you wanna talk to me,talk in you mind we have telepathy ok?" Y/n asked making sure. Tanjiro nodded In response.( this will appear if they're communcating thru telepathy-> {}). {Can you hear me tanjiro?} Y/n asked to check the connection between them,{ yes I can hear you loud and clear} tanjiro said as they were walking to the people for final selection. Then two girls started to speak one of them has a white hair and one of them has a black hair,they explained on what to do in the final selection and how to survive.

"Now let the final selection begin" the both of them said as they bowed to the people. Not long after tanjiro and y/n passed the two girls(or girl and boy?) They found two man eating demons fighting for tanjiro,both of the demons attacked tanjiro competing on who gets him first. Then tanjiro used the breath of the water: fourth form-striking tide,tanjiro tried to pray to the disintegrating bodies of the demons but was cut by a strong smell and a scream. Y/n knew it was trouble so she increase tanjiro's defense as they went to the sound and smell only to find a demon with many hands covering its neck,and it seems to be that the demon has mutated in the forest.

The demon was chasing the boy and has another person on its hands. The demon grab the boy's foot and attempted to kill him but tanjiro stopped him and uses the second form:water wheel." Here come another cute little fox~" the hand demon said creapyly.

Meanwhile:

"Sabito will tanjiro be able to win against it?" Makomo asked,"... i don't know,he...no matter how large of an effort he makes,it will still be not enough. You know that as well right? This truth." Sabito said

Back to tanjiro and y/n:

"Hey little fox,what year of..... The meiji era is it?" The hand demon asked "?! It's the taisho era right now." Tanjiro said.

" AHHH THE ERA NAME! EVEN THE ERA NAME CHANGE TOO!!" The hand demon shouted." Not enough! Not enough! HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN LOCKED UP HERE IN THIS PLACE?" The hand demon growled " I'll never forgive him! I'll never forgive him!" He keeps saying "damn urokudaki!"." Why do you hate urokudaki-sensei so much?" Tanjiro asked {don't lower your gaurd tanjiro} y/n said,{ yeah I know}tanjiro replied.

"you know why!! I was captured by urokudaki!! I won't forget that moment 47 years ago!" The demon said while growling." He was still hunting demons back then. It was during the edo period... during the keita era." The demon explained.

" Your lying! There aren't supposed to be any demons here that have lived that long!" The boy said," the demons here should have eaten only two or three people only and they are killed during the final selection!" The boy added." Oh but i remain alive. In this prison of wisteria. I've eaten a total of fifty small kids" the demon said,' FIFTY?!' " twelve,thirteen and then your the fourteenth." The demon said while counting,"?! What are you talking about?"

Tanjiro asked not letting his gaurd down." I'm counting the number of urokudaki apprentices I've swallowed. I've decided to kill all of his apprentices." The demon said while smirking," the ones that have left me with the most impression was a pair of kids and those two were, the kid with that rare hair color was the strongest,he had a head covered in pink hair and a scar on one of the corners of his mouth. The other one was a little girl wearing a flower patterned clothing,even tho she was small and not very powerful, she was quick and light with her movements."

The demon explained describing sabito and makomo. ' they were killed by this demon?! But I met those two!' Tanjiro thought {you probably met their souls,they had a grudge to this demon thats why they were not able to pass on the afterlife} y/n said hearing his thoughts." That fox mask is a mark, I remember the style urokudaki uses when carving the masks. The tengu mask he wears is carved the same way." The demon explained," it's called mask of disaster prevention or something right? It was because they were wearing it, that they were eaten. It's as if urokudaki killed them himself." The demon kept on talking "fufufu when I said this words the little girl was so angry, she had tears shining at the corners of her eyes fufufu" " after that her movement became rigid, so I plucked her arms and legs" the demon said not noticing tanjiro was angry as well as y/n.

Then tanjiro dashed at the demon and cut its arms but it does nothing,tanjiro was then punched in the side and before he hit the tree y/n caught him but it looked like he hitted the tree. The guy who screamed runned away.

Although tanjiro did not hit the tree he still passed out. The demon attempted to reach tanjiro but y/n screamed at tanjiro to wake up as she cutted the arms but she did not put the poison because she wants tanjiro to be the one to finish the demon. As tanjiro woke up y/n said {control your breathing tanjiro!} "WHAT WAS THAT  SOMETHING JUST CUTTED MY HANDS!" The demon said. "That was the souls of the kids you've murdered and eaten demon" tanjiro said getting up.

As tanjiro slices its hands y/n notices something on the ground {on the ground,jump!} Y/n said and tanjiro jumped as the hand rises from the ground 'hm?! He notice my hands on the ground,but he's in air now,there's nowhere for him to run,from this attack!' The demon thought as be attempted to punch tanjiro in midair but y/n was prepared for it so she pushed tanjiro's back then it looked like he headbuted the arm.

The demon was confident on its neck defense that it had let its gaurd down on tanjiro. Tanjiro then used the breath of the water full focus:first form- water surface slice! And tanjiro successfully sliced the neck!

Just then before tanjiro sliced the neck,he had an afterimage of urokudaki from the demon's memory." Urokudaki!" The demon shouted before hes neck got cut off. The demon thought tanjiro will look at him with filth but instead he was looked with the eyes of pity and kindness.

The demons memory:
"Im scared. It's dark in here. Where are you big brother? Hold my hand again like you used to" The child was crying,"eh? Who is this brother im talking about?" The boy asked.

In real life:
The demon did not notice that his hand was opened tanjiro quickly grab it and so is y/n, they bowed their heads in the hand and tanjiro prayed 'god please allow this person to never become a demon again when he reincarnated' Tanjiro thought. He didn't know that y/n heard his prayer 'don't worry tanjiro ill make sure his soul is safely delivered in the afterlife' y/n thought while smiling. And thus the demon disintegrate.

'Sabito,makomo I won,you guys can be at ease now and the other children will also return as promised even tho their only spirits now. Return back to their beloved urokudaki-sensei,back to their home narrow mist mountain.

7 days later:

"Welcome back,congratulations. Being safe and sound is better than anything else" the two child said.          'There are only four people left?! There were 20 or so people before.' Tanjiro thought looking around,' that guy isn't here to because I passed out that moment he.. I couldn't save him..' Tanjiro thought {that isn't true! That guy left you to die and didn't help you so he probably got his karma somewhere} y/n said reassuring him that it wasn't his fault." Then what do I do now? What about the blade?" The guy with Mohawk asked the children." You must first pay the cost for the uniform then u must get your body measured and have your rank engraved" the girl with the white hair said,"there are ten ranks in total. 1st,2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th,8th,9th,10th. You are now at the lowest, 10th level." The boy with the black hair said,

"what about the blade?" The boy asked again." Today you will each choose a chunk of tamahagane alloy. You blade will be completed within 10 to 15 days. Also from now on,a kasugai crow will be following you all" the white hair girl said as she clapped and crows started to land on their masters." The kasugaigarasu is a crow that is primarily used for communication."
The black haired boy explained. *thud " I don't care about some dumb crow!" The boy said as he punched the white hair girl." What I want now is the blade! Give me the blade now! The blade of the demon killing corps!! The "blade of color change"!!" The boy said as he grip the white hair girls hair.

Tanjiro stopped the boy by grabbing his hand "let her go this instant now! If you don't let go ill break your arm!" Tanjiro said clearly angry," huh? Who are you? You can try if you dare!!" The boy said as tanjiro strengthen his grip to the boy. He then let go "are you done? If so please go over here and choose the alloy that will be used to create you blade" the black haired boy said gesturing us to the table full of ores/alloy.

A/n: phew this was long anyways hope you enjoy♡

Now it's time for the taisho secrets:
The yellow haired boy heard the bones crack but he didn't said anything.
Y/n secretly showed herself to the white hair girl and patted her head and combs her hair.

Total of 3258 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 8.8K 35
[Name] [Surname] already experience a lot of hardships and obstacles towards her life. She didn't wanted to experience those again but fate really li...
134K 4.8K 25
[DISCONTINUED] Becoming a Hashira was a rather big decision, one that took you years to make. People have always believed in you but you tend to pus...
49.7K 1.7K 11
(ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE) ↳ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ F/N finds himself going through many adventures with the people of Kimetsu no Yaiba. He stays kind...
1.1K 20 9
[DISCONTINUED] "Everything about her reminds you of winter." Her touch was light and gentle like falling snow with a touch of warmth that opened up h...