Object Shows x reader || ONES...

By FennecFics

REQUEST BOX CLOSED Just some oneshots bro- - Inanimate Insanity - BFB / BFDI / TPOT - Paper Puppets (Take 2) ... More

REQUEST BOX + OBJECT SHOW LIST
(A/n): something important about (Y/n)'s gender and pronouns
Two x reader || patch you up
Four x child reader x X || what is that?
X x reader || sleepy sleepy
Four x reader || give me attention!
X x reader || he'll be back
Two x child reader || what are you?
Four x reader x X || bath time
Two x reader || I'm sorry
Nine x reader || goddamn it
Four x reader x X || headcannons
Nine x teen reader || for shizzle
Leafy x reader || if the sweater fits
Four x reader || you're even worse like this
Four x reader || look what I can do
Four x reader x X || married headcannons
Six x reader || you make me look insane
X x Spider Reader || they're my friend
Flower x artist reader || on a scale from 1 to 100
Liy x reader || from jokes to reality
Four x reader || tears stained within the sheets
Profily x reader || snow castles
Four x Reader x X || baby headcannons
Leafy x Yandere reader || You made me insane
(A/n): adding more to finally snap my spine
Knife x reader || repeated insults
Suitcase x reader || you will be found
Lightbulb x reader || splashes from the water
Fan x reader || in between the questions
Fries x Overweight Reader || a hand held apology
Leafy x Yandere reader || love made me do it
YinYang x demon reader || married headcannons
(A/n): so...uh, you guys like Animated Inanimate Battle..?
Mephone4S x reader || food is a luxury
Evil Leafy x reader || you're not who I think you are
Evil Leafy x reader || Tired anger
Bright Lights x Reader || Unfriended
Inanimate Insanity Ballpoint Pen x Reader || excellent
TROC Red Cream Soda x reader || dating preferences
Leafy x reader || you just disappeared!
Firey x Reader || you take him to the doctor ( preferences )
Blueberry x reader || little guy
Inanimate Insanity hosts x reader || dating preferences
Mephone4 x reader || trickster
(A/N): Questions and Answers
Lollipop x reader || an AI finishes a short oneshot for me
Taco x reader || partners in crimeοΏΌ
(A/n): We meet again, old friend.

Algebraliens x reader || headcannons

4.6K 62 720
By FennecFics

I made this because I hate leaving one set of headcannons without doing the rest.

I probably will do the objects too.
But for now I'm just doing some of the Algebraliens, because there are sixty-fucking-four (or more) objects in BFB and forty-fucking-two objects in TPOT.

Also Four and X aren't in this because I already made them one.

I'm only doing the ones who were officially shown, but that's just because I know their personalities.
—————————————————

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Two would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ Two sleeping on the floor, they don't feel comfortable sleeping with someone right next to them.

♥ Them making those cheesy flirty puns.

♥ "You'll just have to accept my tomato flavored kisses,"

♥ Two technically doesn't need food, nor water to survive, but they like tomatoes because of how they taste.

♥ You forcing Two to watch movies.

♥ Buying ten tomatoes each week, because Two can eat so many in one day. And if you don't buy them, Two will start to eat all your food to try and see what they taste like.

♥ Two waking up at 5am and just start to wonder around your goddamn house.

♥ Two being confused when you show them anything on the computer or your phone, tablet, etc..

♥ "(Y/n), what's a 'meme'?" "Oh, you sweet alien...I have so much to tell you.."

♥ If you play online games, Two will just walk in the room and quietly watch you play, not saying a goddamn word.

♥ Two won't get jealous if anyone is over at your house. They can trust you, but if they actually try something...get ready to have someone thrown into the roadside concrete.

♥ You jokingly mocking their accent.

♥ I imagine Two has a snake tongue, so get ready for them to tickle your skin with their tongue. (That sounds so wrong..)

♥ When they cant sleep they just start randomly poking your face while you're asleep.

♥ Two calling you 'my favorite human'.

♥ They like to wear human clothing, especially bow ties, skirts, high heels, and button ups that are obviously too big for their small body.

♥ Lots of hand holding, or them touching your hands.

♥ You not being able to take the sexual energy in their goddamn voice. "Just stop calling me your favorite human, it's weird.."

♥ You making British jokes that they don't understand one bit because they have no idea what Britain is.

♥ You constantly comparing them to peeps and them getting all pissy about it.

♥ Two asking for a pet, so you get them a frog. They're a Tomato frog, their name is Calculus and Two calls them their baby.

♥ Two waking you up by licking your face.

♥ If you're chub or plump, Two will give you tons of hugs. They might even tickle you with their snake tongue. (That's not supposed to be smutty, I swear..)

♥ If you have scars, Two wouldn't really mind. "It's not like scars show weakness, they show that you're strong!"

♥ If you have stretch marks, Two wouldn't mind, just like if you have scars. Of course, they just poked them at first, cause they didn't understand. They don't understand how humans work, so that is forgivable. But after that, they just didn't mind them.

♥ If you're missing any limbs, Two would stare at them for a bit at first, but after you tell them that you're not comfortable with them staring like that, they'll stop. But overall, they would treat you the same, even if you had that/those limb(s). "Just because you're missing a limb or two, doesn't mean I have the right to treat you differently, or anyone for that matter!"

♥ If you're sensitive to sound, that wouldn't really be a problem. Two isn't at all loud, the only loud noises they make are when they're using their powers to move something big. And that barely happens, especially in your house.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Five would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ I headcannon that Five is Aromatic, so  you're just roommates.

♥ Being smartasses together.

♥ Five telling you random facts, either they are about the world, or just about their species.

♥ "I don't know what a 'smartass' is, but it's definitely not me!"

♥ "You're really bumming me out, Five, I seriously don't want to hear you talk about calculus at 2am.."

♥ Five knows many things about your species, so for some reason they just have a need to tell you in the middle of the fucking night.

♥ Five being a huge germaphobe and never wanting to touch bugs, or just anything dirty with their bare hands.

♥ You being an asshole to them by holding them over a full trash can while saying. "I'm gonna drop you~" While Five is just having a heart attack in your arms.

♥ Five takes three showers each day, one at 6am, one at 10am, and one at 8pm. It's actually frustrating how many showers this alien takes, because almost every morning you wake up to the shower running...

♥ "(Y/n), there's a bug in the shower.."

♥ Five just calling you by your name.

♥ Five sleeping on the couch.

♥ They complain about the other numbers being annoying, yet they're annoying themself.

♥ Don't even think about making math jokes, Five will be there to just ruin them.

♥ If your friends visit, Five will just act like nothing is wrong and that they aren't a goddamn alien.

♥ Five messes around your room while you sleep. They mostly just move things around, and throw away your trash.

♥ If you're chub or plump, Five won't mind one bit. As long as they have someone to bug the shit out of, they're fine with your body type.

♥ If you have scars, Five would probably ask how you got them. After they find out, they might try and touch your scars. They're new to seeing scars on humans, so they want to find out.

♥ If you have any stretch marks, Five will straight up just examine them. Tell them to stop, they will not.

♥ If you're missing any limbs, Five won't mind, they'll actually reveal that one of their friends doesn't have arms. "If I'm fine with them, I'm fine with you,"

♥ If you're sensitive to sound, then you won't have that many problems. Five isn't loud that often. The only times they can be loud is when they're yelling at you, angry, or when they're in a different room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Six would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ Six being a small chaotic bitch and playfully biting you, even while you sleep.

♥ Sometimes waking up to see Six blowing bubbles in your room.

♥ Six sometimes calling you 'Fleshy'.

♥ Six attaching to your body when they sleep, she mostly attaches to your forearm.

♥ "I am so fucking taller than you, I weigh thousands more than you do, I can literally pick you up and throw you across my backyard, you have nothing that can prove you can cut my penis off!"

♥ Six constantly butting into everything you do. When you're reading, when you're watching a movie, when you're on the phone. It doesn't matter, they want to know what you're doing and who you're taking to.

♥ If you like to make bracelets, Six will definitely ask for one. And if you do make her one, she'll probably wear it everyday.

♥ If you wear a hoodie, Six will climb up into it and peak her head out.

♥ Six will bathe, but not enough to actually smell nice. So you just force her to take baths.

♥ She can fit in a bucket, so get ready to get surprises at Halloween.

♥ If something is on the floor near the staircase, Six will definitely kick it down the stairs no matter what it is. So be careful with what you leave next to the staircase..

♥ Six somehow singing in autotune.

♥ If you're chub or plump, Six wouldn't mind one bit, she'll just tickle you when she's bored. She's actually plump herself, so that's fine to her.

♥ If you have scars, Six will probably think they're from her, so she'll just ignore them.

♥ If you have any stretch marks, Six wouldn't mind. She'll be wondering how she doesn't have any though, since she's plump and from her knowledge, plump people have stretch marks.

♥ If you're missing any limbs, she won't mind. As long as she's able to bite you and run around the house like a maniac, it's fine with her.

♥ If you're sensitive to sound, it's fine with her, her...ears? are a little sensitive as well. She doesn't really make loud noises, and if a loud screech(similar to Four's) ever echoed through the house. You'll definitely find Six on the floor, on the edge of tears.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Seven would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ Seven craving attention 24/7.

♥ This guy will actually cry if you're not paying any attention to him.

♥ If you fell down the stairs, Seven wouldn't really pay attention. He would just pass by.

♥ He gives you shit for not paying attention to him, but if you want attention, apparently he's fucking busy.

♥ He does care about you, he just hates it when he has to help you with something.

"Seven, stop crying IT WAS JUST A SIX MINUTE SHOWER-"

♥ There has been a few times where you nearly beat the shit out of him for jumping on you while you were changing your clothes.

♥ Seven would constantly hug your face or hug your legs, sometimes making you trip.

♥ Sometimes he'll kiss your skin as a sign for wanting attention, but he'll also make shitty jokes. "You taste better than Nine~"

♥ Seven would definitely be that one guy...you know what I'm talking about. "(Y/n), look! LOOK!" "What?!" "You missed it!!"

♥ Seven actually having a great singing voice. When you first heard it, you were surprised, how come he never sings to get your goddamn attention?!

♥ This guy is the perfect singer when it's around Christmas time.

♥ He is such a narcissist, it's insane-

♥ Besides him being a narcissist attention seeker, he actually loves cuddles. He'll sometimes cuddle you in his sleep.

♥ You love him, but you actually hate him at the same time. It's confusing.

♥ He's probably gender-fluid. He'll say he's a guy, and then he'll say he's a lady and then he'll just say he technically doesn't have a gender.(which is true)

♥ Sometimes you'll see him wearing your clothing, some you don't even wear anymore. Like skirts, ties, heels, jackets, etc.

♥ Definitely a little spoon.

♥ If you ever take him outside of the house, he'll probably just judge all your neighbors.

♥ If he's ever bothering you, just pinch his skin, and he's immediately embarrassed.

♥ If you're chub or plump, Seven wouldn't exactly shame you for it, he won't care. But he would sometimes say pretty mean things. "I'm basically a stick compared to you"

♥ If you have scars, Seven would think it's makeup at first. But when he realizes it's not, he'll be confused on how you got it. "How'd you get it?" And if you're insecure about how you got it, he wouldn't care. He'd keep asking and bugging you about it.

♥ If you have stretch marks, it's the same if you're plump. He's just a bit nicer with this, since one of his friends also has stretch marks. Sometimes he'll trace his fingers over them though.

♥ If you're missing any limbs, Seven will probably be confused on how you lost them. He's still not sure how humans work, so he'll think that humans can't be harmed like that.

♥ If you're sensitive to sound, Seven would definitely not mind that. He doesn't even yell as much as you'd think, so having sensitive hearing wouldn't really be a problem.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Eight would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ Eight has low standards for people, so if you have weird kinks, rituals, or just do things that seem weird to other people, they won't mind.

♥ Be prepared to get topped by this small alien.

♥ If Eight ever watched a show they would definitely watch Adam Ruins Everything.

♥ They don't have to eat to survive, but they do love a good slice of pie, or a muffin.

"I may be good at spreading positive vibes, but you're the only positive thing that I need,"

♥ Eight is a very reasonable partner, so you'll rarely get into any fights with them.

♥ They don't like to cuddle much, but they do like to hold hands. It's something about the skin on your hands that doesn't fail to make them blush.

♥ Give this alien tea when they're pissed off, along with head pats and rubbing their hands. It'll make them feel better.

"Eh, as long as you're enjoying it, I'm happy,"

♥ Definitely the big spoon. So get ready to wake up with them snuggling your head into their chest. It'll be a bit confusing, but oddly sweet at the same time.

♥ They'll definitely try to pet you.

♥ If you're chub or plump, Eight wouldn't care. They're plump themself, plus it just doesn't matter to them at all.

♥ If you have scars, they'll probably ask a few times where you got them, but if you either answer, or don't want to say. They'll be quiet about it and act like you don't have the scars at all.

♥ If you have stretch marks, again, Eight doesn't care. They don't have stretch marks, but they just don't care about that. They love you for you.

♥ If you're missing any limbs...well, do I really have to say it again?

♥ If you're sensitive to sound, that won't be a problem. They're a quiet person, so loud noises isn't that much of a problem when you're with them.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Being in a relationship with Nine would include
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

♥ You honestly feel like you'll actually lose your mind if Nine calls you "dude" one more time.

♥ He may seem tough, but they are truly a soft baby by heart.

♥ One of the things you find him doing are drinking out of your cups, staring at your ass, sneaking cookies from the cookie jar, and a lot more..

♥ This guy has to be the most sensitive person you've ever met. He's so sensitive to the point where he actually takes your jokes personal and he ends up almost crying.

♥ Sometimes you'll try taking his sunglasses off, but it's almost like they're attached to his face.

♥ Little did you know, Nine is a memey little brat. And by memey I mean gen z humor-

♥ Hearing Nine's riding his skateboard through the house in the middle of the damn night.

♥ Sometimes you wake up to find random-ass pictures on your phone of just you sleeping.

♥ If you ever find Nine wearing your clothes, you'll most likely just find him wearing your shoes.

♥ He tries to be a big spoon, but he's truly a little spoon by heart. And it's fucking adorable.

♥ You might actually kill this alien if he glues his feet to his skateboard one more time.

♥ Sometimes you compare his body shape to an AirPod, and it just pisses him off, so you do it every chance you get.

♥ If you ever gave him a phone, you would definitely get random texts in the middle of the night like. "U up bro?" "REEEEEEEE" "Potato salad" "Me so horny and lonely, potato potato" "Ok boomer"

♥ His body is fluffy, so sometimes when you're asleep, you end up hugging his small body in your sleep. But that's your brain probably thinking he's your (favorite animal) pillow.

"Bro, I just learned what sex means, and that's some messed up shit-"

♥ Sometimes you'll use 90s slang to playfully insult him, and when you do, he'll mostly just get sad about it, but something he'll be like "That all you got? Bring it on, bro!"

♥ Sometimes Nine will take off his sunglasses and toss them behind him, and then they magically teleport back onto his face, leaving you so goddamn confused.

♥ If you ride a skateboard, a scooter, roller-skates, or anything else, Nine will be very happy to have someone go to the skatepark with him.

♥ A lot of times he wants a free kiss, and when you won't give him any, he'll just kiss your arms, your hands, and all over your face.

♥ This alien constantly steals your shoes so goddamn much, that at one point you got frustrated and just bought him a pair of red and white sneakers. He loves them very much.

♥ Give this alien a goddamn baseball cap so he can wear it backwards to look cooler than he really is!

"I love you Nine, now take a fucking bath, you smell like sweat-"

♥ If you're chubby or plump, Nine would not care one bit. "Come on bro, you know I'm not like that, I care about you, and I would never shame you for stuff like that!"

♥ If you have scars, Nine would be absolutely amazed by them. "Woah! How'd you get them, bro?" He'd ask, not taking his eyes off of them. If you answer, he would probably be amazed, no matter how you got the scars. If you don't, he might bother you about it a few times, but after that he'll leave you alone.

♥ If you have stretch marks, Nine wouldn't care at all. He'd still love you the same. It's not like they effect him or the relationship, or anything else.

♥ If you're missing any limbs, Nine would kind of be bummed out if it effects you going skating with him. But if it doesn't, again, he wouldn't really care. "I'd still love you the same if you did have those parts, bro,"

♥ If you're sensitive to sound, that's no problem at all. Nine hates all loud noises, screams, yelling, hard things smashing onto concrete, etc. Plus you won't be hearing him yelling at any time, it hurts him as much as it hurts you. That and his voice sounds like he's always whispering.

♥ Nine being sensitive to sound probably started with the fact that he goes to a skatepark and he sometimes falls face first. Either that or it's because he listens to music on full volume while skating. So either of them is probably the reason his ears are sensitive.

—————————————————
If you guys want to request headcannons for the objects, I'll gladly do them, but I'll do the rest of their team when they were in the start of BFB.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 693 42
What would they do to satisfy their hunger? How long will it be until they go insane? For these competitors, they'll do anything to win, even if it m...
23K 380 24
This is my first book, please be nice. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 12K READS!! <3
7.5K 132 17
What makes a person lose their mind? Why does history repeat itself so maliciously? History repeats itself, tragedies included... But what if, when h...
2.3K 39 7
Now that there's a new villain to deal with, our surviving heroes have to unite with all the other object show cast to defeat the Mad Scientist and h...