I Do Care (Deckard Shaw x rea...

By Animegodess123

Hey everyone, this is a sequel to my first story 'I Don't Care' so make sure to read that first and enjoy! ... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7

Chapter 6

1.9K 62 2
By Animegodess123

*Your outfit*

"Eteon hold!" Brixton yelled as Luke and my brothers crowded the front line.

I stood by Hattie as we started hacking the glove, deactivating the guns.

"How long before the guns get back online?" Brixton asked.

"I have no idea" another man replied.

I then watched as Luke hit the tyre frame, launching a fiery car at Eteon's men, sending a signal to Deckard who lit a ring of fire around us. Trapping everyone.

"God this is a horrible plan" I muttered.

"No kidding" Hattie replied.

I watched as everyone started fighting, still keeping my position next to Hattie.

"Heads up" she said and I ducked as she threw a wrench at someone's head.

"Thanks" I smiled, using my pocket knife to stab one of the men in the throat.

"Catch" she said, throwing a sledge hammer at me, which I caught and swung around to hit a soldier in the head.

"Duck" I said, throwing two knives at the men that held her down, hitting them right in the forehead.

"Nice shot" she said, looking at the men on the ground.

"Thanks" I said, the two of us being held down by men.

Suddenly one of them fell, Deckard standing behind with the sledge hammer I had.

"Deck!" Hattie yelled, the two of us punching the men off.

I then kicked one in his direction, ducking to the ground and grabbing my two throwing knives.

"Do it quick, Hats" Deckard said.

"It's in, it's in, it's in" she replied, checking the machine.

"Is it working?" She asked.

"Machines on" I informed, throwing a knife at someone that found us.

"We're good" Deckard chuckled.

"We're good" she repeated.

"Let's go" I said, quickly jumping out of the way as a car came hurdling towards us.

"O..uc...h" I groaned, quickly stammering to my feet.

"You good?" Deckard asked.

"Fucking amazing" I muttered sarcastically, trying to find Hattie.

"Over there!" I yelled, pointing to Eteon's men loading her in a chopper.

"Hobbs!" Deckard yelled, getting my brothers attention and nodding to Hattie.

"Let's go" I said, the both of us jumping in a truck as he started the engine, stopping so Luke could jump on the back.

"Let's go fishing guys!" Luke yelled.

"You catch him, I'll gut him!" He replied. "Hold on!"

I braced myself, watching Luke throw a grappling hook onto the chopper as we started driving off, pulling it with us.

"Welcome to my island, you..."

"Take it up!" Brixton yelled at the pilot, interrupted Luke.

I laughed, shaking my head at how unbelievable this all is, bracing again as we took a sharp turn.

"You get us close and I'll get her!" Luke yelled.

"I'll keep his nose down. You reel him in!" Deckard replied.

I watched from the rear view window as Brixton took over the helicopter, knocking the pilot out the window.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled, holding on tight.

"We're goin' for a ride!" Luke replied as the trucks ass started being pulled up.

"Shit" Deckard muttered.

"We're coming, usos! Yahoo!" Jonah yelled as their car cut in front of ours.

"Let's go, Jonah!" Luke yelled.

"The axle, the axel!" Deckard yelled at Mateo hooking our car to Jonah's just as Brixton started flying faster.

"Timo, you got this!" Luke yelled as he came up beside us, attaching his car to Jonah's.

"We're gonna need more weight!" I yelled, Kal coming up beside us.

"Bring it in nice and easy. Clean!" Deckard instructed.

"Hell yeah, Usos'!" Luke yelled.

"Fuuuck!!!" I yelled as our truck veered off the cliff face, Mal's car the only one keeping us from falling.

"Hit 'em with the moonshine! Now!" I yelled to Kal, pulling us back into land as everyone else did, all cars landing back on four wheels.

"Whooo!!!" I yelled excitedly, fist pumping the air.

"Hang me off a cliff, huh? My turn" Deckard muttered to himself, flicking the NO2 button.

"Incoming!" Luke yelled, a missile exploding just in front of Kal, who swerved hard, unhooking everyone.

"We got a little trouble back here, Shaw!" He yelled.

"You don't say!" I snapped sarcastically.

"We'll loose 'em in no-man's land!" Deckard replied.

We started driving through the minefield, blowing Eteon cars left, right and centre.

"Alright, now hit that stake!" Luke shouted as a car came hurdling towards us.

Deckard turned sharply to the right, hooking the trucks tire on the trip line and exploding the car tailing us. 

Suddenly the wire connecting the helicopter to our car unwound, Luke using all his strength to hold it together.

"I got you Hobbs" Deckard muttered, breaking so Luke had enough time to wind in the chain, hooking it back up to the truck.

"Hattie! Jump!" Luke yelled as the chopper came close enough to the truck.

However suddenly it jolted, plummeting off the cliff with our truck being pulled off as well.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.9K 1.8K 25
Penny and Hobbs are going on another adventure, their story isn't over quite yet. This next part of their lives isn't any less busy or dangerous than...
253K 5.5K 31
•Harley, C.E.O of a big company in his college days fell head over heels in love with Ailsa . He gave her marriage proposal to which her parent agree...
120K 2.6K 10
Your name is (Y/n) Hobbs, your 35 years old and your older brother Lukes favourite sibling. One day though Luke disappears, no word or anything. It...
121K 2.4K 12
April Daniels was born and raised in the bad streets of LA.She was passed on from family to family due to her breaking the rules all the time.She hun...