Eliza Hamilton Meets Newsies...

By Broadway_Crackers

What happens if Eliza Hamilton is dropped into Newsies? (Idea from Pinterest. I don't own Newsies or Hamilton... More

Chapter 1 - 1899 (Prologue)
Chapter 2 - The Newsies
Chapter 3 - Miss Medda
Chapter 5 - Nightmares
Chapter 6 - Dying of Embarrassment
Chapter 7 - The Human Dictionary and Human Answer-Machine
Chapter 8 - Brookies and (More) Big Words
Chapter 9 - Secrets and Sleep
Chapter 10 - Sarcastically Funny or Annoying?
Chapter 11 - Crutchie is a Bean (Even When Sick) and Eliza is His Mother Now
Chapter 12 - A Refuge Talk with Jack and Eliza
Chapter 13 - Clothes
Chapter 14 - The Switch (In Which Race and Ike are very Annoyed)
Chapter 15 - Siblings Outside of the Lodge
Chapter 16 - Reprising the Songsies (in which Crutchie is still a bean)
Chapter 17 - The Origin of Spromeo
Chapter 18 - Children Mindsets and Adult Mindsets
Chapter 19 - Inspections and Stars
Chapter 20 - Epilogue (Mother's Day)
Bonus Chapter 1 - Therapy with Eliza Hamilton

Chapter 4 - Relationships and Boroughs

358 15 92
By Broadway_Crackers

#JudgedbyBlush
Third Person POV

Eliza sat on the stage next to Medda, while the Newsies came into the room.

She smiles. "Afternoon, Elmer, Buttons." She greets.

The two boys smile and wave, sitting down on the stage.

"Afternoon, Specs and Romeo." She greets.

The two boys wave.

It was the same thing with all of the boys, and honestly, they were impressed she already knew their names.

Then, Mike and Ike came in.

All of the boys were betting she couldn't tell them apart.

Eliza smiles. "Good morning you two." She looks at them for a minute, before pointing to Ike. "If I'm correct, you're Ike."

Mike and Ike's jaws drop, and most of the other boys were shocked, too.

Eliza shares a look with Medda, both chuckling.

"I have kids," Eliza reminds them. "You can't fool me." She chuckles.

"Note taken." Ike states, going to sit down with his brother.

Eliza and Medda chuckle.

Race, Albert, and JoJo came bouncing in next.

Finch looks up. "Where'd you three go today? You don't usually sell together."

"Jo went with me today." Mike states, raising his hand.

JoJo grins. "Yup." He puts a thumbs up.

Albert and Race share a small smile/smirk. They're adorable together.

"He came with us after." Race explains.

"Where do you think they went, Finch?" Henry questions, stretching.

Realization seemed to dawn on Finch. "Oh." He smirks at his brothers.

"Shut up, Finch." Albert states, rolling his eyes as he sat down.

"Still older than both of you." Finch responds, smirking.

"We know." Race and Albert respond in unison.

Medda and Eliza chuckle. Their banter was always amusing to watch.

After a few minutes, Jack and Davey came in with a girl, and Les and Lucky were behind them dragging another girl in.

Most of the boys on stage waved to the girls.

Eliza turns to Medda, who was looking at them with a warm smile on her face.

Davey walks up to them. "Medda, I'm sure you already know them, but Mrs. Schuyler, this is Katherine," He points to the older looking girl who was wearing a purple dress. "And my sister, Sarah." He points to the younger looking girl who was wearing a bluer dress.

Eliza smiles. "Hello. My name is Eliza Schuyler/Hamilton." She introduces herself.

Katherine and Sarah look at Davey, eyes-wide.

Davey nods. "I'll explain in a few." He brushes it off.

Sarah smiles. "Well, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Schuyler. Nice to see you again, Medda."

"Good afternoon, Sarah." Medda nods to Sarah. "Katherine." She nods to Katherine.

"You don't need to call me 'Mrs'. Just call me Eliza." Eliza tells them.

Katherine and Sarah nod.

"Race," Sarah starts. "Why and how are you in splits that easily?!" She exclaims.

The boys in the room laugh.

"Uh," Race looks at himself, as he switches sides. "Because I want to be?" He shrugs.

"I swear I practice so much and I can't even do splits that easily." Sarah mutters, walking over to sit next to him.

Medda chuckles.

"I bet the Bowery Beauties are jealous of Race's skills," Blink jokes, laughing with Mush.

Race flips his nonexistent ponytail. "It's called ✨talent✨, my friends. Deal with it."

The Newsies laugh.

Jack and Davey share an amused smile.

"Yeah," Albert scoffs a bit. "It's almost as impressive as your ability to be oblivious."

Race turns bright red. "That was one time, and it's not like I do it on purpose." He defends himself.

"Five years!" Albert exclaims, causing the boys to laugh. "We were crushing on you for five years! And you still didn't notice!" He exclaims.

"He may not have noticed, but he was still crushing on you." Romeo adds, before laughing.

Davey's face goes pale. "Uh- Mrs. Schuyler- uh-" he mentally panics.

Most of the boys had realized she was there by now.

"You're dating?" Eliza questions, an eyebrow raised.

Davey swallows, hesitantly nodding.

Eliza smiles. I mean, that's a bit new to me, but love is love, and I'm pretty sure Peggy has a crush on her friend, Maria, I believe.

"That's cute." Eliza comments.

Everyone in the room, minus maybe Medda, turns to Eliza, wide-eyed.

"What?" Eliza questions. "You expected me to judge you or be mad?"

"I love her." Lucky states.

Everyone chuckles.

"Does this mean I can kiss my boyfriend right now?" Romeo perks up.

"No." Specs shakes his head. "Not right now, Ro." He states.

Romeo pouts. "Come on, Specsie! I haven't kissed you since yesterday!" Romeo exclaims, dramatically flopping onto the ground.

"Aww," Specs fake pouts. "So sorry for you. How dare I not kiss you." He responds sarcastically.

"But I'm your boyfriend now, which means I can kiss you and you won't think I'm crazy." Romeo states.

"Oh no, I definitely still think you're crazy." Specs responds. "All of us are."

Eliza chuckles.

Blink pulls Mush into his lap, kissing him.

"Ew!" Race, Albert, and Romeo shout at the same time.

"You were just asking to kiss Specs." Tommy boy comments, shooting Romeo a look.

"And if Spot was here, you two would be all over him." Henry accuses, pointing to Albert and Race.

"True." Albert mutters.

"Not true." Race states, before cartwheeling to the edge of the stage and flipping off of it.

"Was I?" Romeo asks Specs.

"This happened two minutes ago." Buttons states, facepalming. "Do you seriously not remember?"

Romeo shrugs, turning to Specs with a cheeky smile. "Can I have a kiss?"

Specs facepalms, but kisses his cheek.

Romeo grins.

A few members of the group laugh, including Medda and Eliza.

"Racer!" Jack shouts to his second, who was trying to exit the Theater. "Where are you going?"

"Either to Sheepshead," Race answers, before stopping at the door. "Or to the water to think over my life decisions and regret ever becoming a brother to you all."

The boys laugh as he starts to exit the Theater.

"Be sure to be back at the Lodge or Jacobi's by dinner!" Jack shouts. "I need to make sure you eat."

"Not promising anything like that." Race states, shooting Jack a cheeky smile before closing the door.

"Albert, go get your boyfriend." Jack states. "If he's being difficult, feel free to get your other boyfriend to help."

Albert laughs, but nods, getting up.

"Is it bad that my Second in Command spends more time in Brooklyn than in his home borough?" Jack mumbles.

"To be fair," Elmer starts. "He was born in Queens, then lived in Brooklyn for a bit, then ran here."

Jack shoots Elmer a look.

"He's your Second in Command?" Eliza questions, a bit curious.

Jack nods. "Yup. Youngest, but also one of the closest to me. He's my Second, Blink's my Third."

Eliza nods.

1170 Words
Okay, but Elmer from Livesies and Mush from 1992sies have a very similar costume.

Mush -

#ExcitementandBlush
#Raceisstilloblivioustoeverything

Elmer -

See?
Both of them are adorable, and so is Livesies Mush.

(Nick Masson.)

But also ouch

There's your daily Newsie pictures from me lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 2.3K 23
"π–™π–π–Šπ–ž'𝖑𝖑 π–™π–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–”π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be my romanticized version of the L'Manburg...
566K 9.2K 109
Newsies stuff ΙͺΙ΄α΄„ΚŸα΄œα΄…α΄‡s β€’ α΄Šα΄€α΄„α΄‹ β€’ α΄…α΄€α΄ Ιͺα΄… β€’ sα΄˜α΄α΄› β€’ ᴍᴜsʜ β€’ sα΄‹Ιͺᴛᴛᴇʀʏ β€’ α΄‹Ιͺα΄… Κ™ΚŸΙͺΙ΄α΄‹ β€’ ʀᴀᴄᴇᴛʀᴀᴄᴋ β€’ Π²umlΡ”tΡ• β€’ α΄„Κ€α΄œα΄›α΄„ΚœΙͺᴇ β€’ (les ) thΡ”rΡ” Ξ±lΡ•Οƒ wΓ­ll Π²Ρ” Ρ•ΟƒmΡ” Γ­m...
794 0 41
**COMPLETED** March 2020 (During the coronavirus outbreak) It's the dawn of a new decade, and the Newsies are sure to celebrate by making the most of...
28.1K 339 17
Every Newsie knows about the Delancey Brothers, Oscar and Morris, but when a girl joins her brothers at the circulation gate one day, the Newsies can...