Connection (Saiki Kusuo x Rea...

By missweebam

"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You!

31

15.5K 482 2.1K
By missweebam

IMPORTANT: it's gonna get steamy, if you're a minor please don't interact. This is for the story and isn't necessary to be exposed to so young.
The smut starts after the '+++++'. Also, I don't promote or support underage drinking, this is a story that is fiction.

Your POV

After a relaxing and fun day at the beach, we walk back to the hotel to get ready for the party. I choose to wear a one-shoulder black top paired with a cute floral skirt that stopped about the knee. While Chiyo helped style my hair, I applied some makeup. Once we're all ready, we meet the boys in the lobby and head back down to the beach. We could see the fire before we even made it to the sand, the flames had to be at least 10 feet tall, it was crazy.

"Wow!" Chiyo exclaims, "Look at the fire!"

People continued to add logs to the ever-growing centerpiece. They danced, drank, and talked while standing around the large display. I held onto Kusuo's arm as we all moved through the crowd. I felt my excitement grow by the second the more time I spend observing all the relaxed and happy faces of the other partygoers. There's music emanating from two large speakers and it makes my head pound, but in a good way.

"Those dudes are playing beer pong in the sand, I'm gonna head over there," Hairo says and saunters off to join, Nendou and Aren following close behind. Teruhashi gets engulfed in a crowd of guys but it looks like she doesn't mind. I look over at the fire when it makes a loud cracking noise, people hoot and holler at the sound, and I feel the heat of the fire even though I'm several yards away.

Kaido points out coolers filled with alcoholic drinks and guides Chiyo over to them. I follow with Kusuo and he hands me a whiteclaw and grabs water for himself.

"You're not going to drink?" I ask him, letting go of his arm to now pop open the can.

'I said I had to make sure you don't do anything stupid so I'll stick to water.'

I take a long sip of my drink and decide to ignore his jab. "Okay, but I'll be fine. I don't want you not to have fun."

Aiura pops out of nowhere and grabs my hand. "Dance with me!" She shouts over the music, I look back at Kusuo, knowing that he'd probably hate to be left alone surrounded by random people.

'It's fine. Go have fun,' he says. I still hesitate, I want to go but I feel too bad.

"Go." Ku chuckles, seeing my obvious resistance. "I'll be okay" Aiura starts to pull me away and I grin at him.

"Let me know if you need anything!" I yell after I kiss him quickly on the cheek. Aiura pulls me away and through the crowd so we are closer to the music. We dance for a bit, having a blast. It feels good to unwind and just let loose. Bodies of random people bump against us but I don't care. Being able to finally have a chance to breathe after being crammed with homework and stress really makes one feel good.

"I'm going to go get another drink! Want anything?" Aiura says as she taps my arm.

"Sure, I'll come with," I respond now feeling a little hot from all the dancing. We walk back over to coolers that are open revealing a large variety of drinks. I grab Mike's hard lemonade, twist it open, and take a large gulp of it.

"Solid choice," Aiura says, grabbing a beer. We both stand off to the side and talk for a bit when two guys make their way over to us.

"What are two beautiful ladies like you doing all alone?" One of them asks and before I can tell them to leave, Aiura cuts in.

"We're having a good time, that is until you showed up," Aiura states bluntly. "Move along. Not interested." I'm speechless at her outburst and the boys widen their eyes in shock.

"Geez, whatever bitch," one of them says and they both shoot us a glare before walking away.

"Ugh I hate men," Aiura says and rolls her eyes. "They're so... sensitive."

"That was amazing," I laugh, "You're literally the coolest."

She flips her hair and doesn't act surprised. Once I'm done laughing my ass off and praising Aiura for how awesome she is, I feel a pair of eyes on me and look up to see Kusuo a little ways away. I send him a wave and he looks away, probably shy now that I caught him obviously staring.

"Hey, I'm going to go over to Kusuo," I say, taking the last sip of my second drink.

"Okay, I keep making eyes with a girl on the dance floor so I'm going to go say hi," Aiura says also finishing up her drink.

"Good luck," I wink at her and she smiles shyly. I make my way through the crowd that somehow has increased in the time that we took a break and finally make it over to Kusuo. I feel a little tipsy from the alcohol but welcome the warm feeling in my stomach anyway.

"Hey," I say now standing in front of Kusuo.

"Hey," He says back, looking down at me.

"How're you?" I question, wrapping my arms around his neck.

'I'm better now that you're here,' he replies and moves his arms to lazily rest on my waist.

"Real smooth, babe," I say and he scrunches his face at the nickname.

'Babe?'

"Yeah? I think it's fitting."

'No.'

"Yes."

'No y/n.'

"Why? I think you secretly like it, BABE," I emphasize with a giggle to which Kusuo rolls his eyes but doesn't say anything else.

"I knew it," I sing and start to sway us both to the beat of the music but Kusuo is still stiff as a wall.

"Come on," I whine, "dance a little with me."

After a bit of banter, he finally starts swaying with me but it doesn't match the beat so it's probably really funny to watch.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I ask him, moving one of my hands to play with the hairs on the back of his head.

'No,' he says, fluttering his eyes closed.

"Do you want to leave?" I ask. "I know stuff like this isn't your scene." He opens his eyes and moves a hand from my waist and brushes a loose strand of my hair behind my ear before resting his hand back against my side. His fingers rub circles on my exposed skin.

'No, it's okay. I know you're having a good time,' he replies back, letting go of my waist and grabbing my hand to give me a twirl before pulling me back so I'm flush against his chest, now even closer to him than before. I rest my head on his shoulder and we sway to our own song, just focusing on each other's company. After a while, Kusuo pulls back and looks down at me with a look I can't decipher.

'Want to go for a walk?' He asks. I just nod and he pulls me gently through the crowd and walks down to the waves, making our way across the shore of the beach. Now absent from the giant fire, I move closer to Kusuo's side and we walk in silence just listening to the waves.

"I'm sorry," Kusuo says aloud and I look over at him in confusion.

"What do you mean? I'm okay with taking a break from the party, it was starting to give me a headache anyway," I say reassuringly.

"It's not that," he says and stops, turning to face me. "I'm talking about when I left after that night."

What night? I can't think of anything that he could've done wrong. There've been no problems between us other than when he awkwardly left after telling me he loved me...wait... I finally piece the information together and my eyes widen slightly in realization, now understanding where this conversation is going. I nod my head slowly. "Oh... "

He sighs and runs a hand through his pink hair. This seems to have been on his mind for a while now, judging by how tense he is.

"I was nervous. I shouldn't have run away. I- " He explains but I stop him with a quick kiss to his lips.

"Don't worry about it," I say, leaning forward again to kiss his nose lightly. "If you didn't feel ready then that's okay."

He looks at my face with an unreadable expression then sighs again and looks off at the water, "This is so embarrassing."

"It's not," I begin reassuringly. He doesn't say anything and keeps looking out at the water. I'm feeling a little bold and can probably attribute the feeling to the alcohol. "But, if you feel in the mood again... talk to me, I want to be able to...help."

He looks at me quickly and a light blush makes its way onto his usually emotionless face. He moves his hand to rub his mouth before leaning forward and resting his head on my shoulder, blocking his face from my view.

"You can't say stuff like that," he says in slight aggravation. "When I'm around you, I'm always feeling in the mood, y/n."

I feel myself literally stop breathing. 'Oh, shit shit shit shit'. I feel myself beginning to panic but then I remember Chiyo's words and I think about what I want to say. I know Kusuo will never ask to do anything, he's too much of a sweetie and probably too shy, even if he doesn't want to admit it. I bring a hand to hold the back of his neck, moving my hand slowly through the hair at the back of his head.

"Well, then I'll help you," I say quietly and Kusuo visibly tenses at my statement. After a few seconds, he moves his head back up and looks at me seriously.

"Are you sure?" He mumbles. His question erupts butterflies in my stomach and I nod with a small smile. Before I know it, he puts his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me close for a passionate kiss. I grab his face in both hands and deepen the kiss...

+++++

I don't realize the feeling of the sand beneath my feet and the sound of the waves are gone until Kusuo, without pulling away, slowly guides me back onto a bed, and not just any bed, my bed. Back at my apartment. I look around, taking note of all the familiarities, and laugh at Kusuo for teleporting us back home. He leans on top of me and muffles my laugh with more kisses.

"I didn't want anyone to interrupt," he comments huskily and I feel my stomach flutter. His hands travel from my face down to my sides and under my shirt, his hands sending electricity throughout my body. We make out for a while, feeling each other up when Kusuo's hands move down to my hips, and begin to pull my skirt down. I shoot my hands down to his forearms, stopping him.

"I thought I was supposed to help you out?" I say, already trying to catch my breath.

"This is, but I want to please you first. Is that okay?" He asks, looking down at me with dark eyes. (AWWOOOGA consent is hot)

"Y-yeah, okay," I whisper and he brings his lips to mine again and easily slips off my skirt, leaving me in my underwear. He removes his lips from mine and moves to my neck, giving me soft kisses before settling on one spot and sucking. I inhale sharply, the feeling practically making my toes curl. My hands move on their own and I start unbuttoning his shirt, when he realizes what I'm doing, without pulling away, he finishes unbuttoning his shirt and that thing is gone in seconds. He moves a hand up my thigh, leaving a trail of goosebumps, and over to my heat, placing his palm over it. I continue to move my hands over his chest and down his toned stomach and back up across his shoulders. Kusuo brings his lips back to mine and I feel him move his hand under my underwear and slowly start to rub his thumb against my clit. I gasp at the feeling to which Kusuo takes as an opportunity to deepen the kiss and use his tongue. He continues to move his thumb and I instinctively push my hips forward closer to his hand, seeking out more of his touch. He removed his lips from mine and makes eye contact with me, his eyes full of lust, I grow embarrassed under his gaze and am about to apologize for the earlier action but before I can, he moves his attention to my underwear. He looks back at me and slowly moves my panties down my thighs, past my knees, to them now being completely off. All I can do is watch, the want for more of his touch festers in my lower stomach and I have to refrain from almost begging for him.

Once my underwear is off, he suddenly pulls my legs so I'm half hanging off the bed and I yelp in surprise. He kneels down and hooks the underside of my knees to rest on his shoulders, I realization dawns on me for what he's about to do and I can't stop the butterflies from rattling around in my stomach. With one last look, he bends his head down and places a few kisses on my inner thighs that makes my breath shutter. One of his hands stays securely wrapped around one of my thighs and the other reaches up to grasp my hand, stroking the side of his with his thumb. I exhale when I feel his breath fan my entrance, the sensation makes my walls clench. I look down, the sight of him in between my legs is almost enough to make me come.

I gasp when his lips close over my clit. I lay my head back on the bed and move all my focus on the feeling. His tongue runs against my clit over and over, and I move my free hand to my mouth and force myself to stay quiet. My breaths already becoming short and ragged and I have a hard time controlling myself.  As time goes on, I feel less shame and buck my hips towards his mouth, trying to chase the feeling. He is seriously eating me out right now, and here I thought men would rather not deal with the daunting task of finding all the switches but so far, Kusuo has been having no trouble as he continues to move his tongue with ease.

Eventually, he moves his head back up and leans over me. He softly grabs the hand that I had covering my mouth and moves it above my head. "I want to hear you." He says, moving his other hand to move some stray pieces of hair off my forehead. "I want to hear how you react to me."

That statement alone makes me feel hot and I nod, unable to get any words to come out of my mouth. He kisses me on the lips then sinks down to my neck and chooses another spot to latch onto. His hand that was holding my arm above my head moves torturingly slow down my chest, my abdomen, my thighs. He pulls away from my neck and makes eye contact with me, a silent question to keep going evident on his face. I smile up at him, feeling so loved and I nod my head.

He presses a finger into me slowly and the feeling makes me shift but Kusuo stops my movements by holding my thigh open with his free hand. Soft gasps and whines leave my mouth and after a minute, when I think I feel ready enough, he adds a second finger. My vagina walls get used to his fingers and now he's moving at a rhythm that is sending pleasure throughout my body and I grip onto his hair and pull slightly. He responds by pushing his fingers in deeper and I moan. He releases his lips from mine and moves back to my neck, sucking on another spot.

I"m honestly surprised at how amazing I feel right now, I wasn't really expecting my "first time" to be anything monumental but Kusuo seems to know exactly what I want, which is surprising since he can't read my mind.

Suddenly Kusuo chuckles and I look up at him, confused at the sound. As I make eye contact, the feelings of lust, passion, love, and nervousness swirl in my head, and I realize why he laughed. My eye widen and I feel my face get hot with embarrassment. My bracelet is on... he can hear exactly what I'm thinking. I panic, how long has he been able to hear? Could it have been as early as when he was stroking my wrist with his thumb?

Kusuo retracts his fingers when he sees me try to switch the bracelet off again. He catches my wrists in his hands and pins them down to my sides. He leans over me again and gets close to my ear. "I want to hear you... everything."

I feel exposed, but for some reason, I welcome the situation. He seems to obviously find pleasure in making me feel like this so I decide to have some fun of my own. I think of how hot and toned he looks hovering over me, how I want him so bad, how I need him. I feel him freeze, then take a deep breath, he looks down at me again then connects our lips in a passionate and hungry kiss. I feel him smirk against my mouth and I can't help but feel aroused by the simple action. After the kiss, he pulls away then moves back down to my vagina. This time, he inserts three fingers and I fling my hand to my mouth to stop from practically screaming. He gives me a look and I remember what he said and quickly lower my hand down to my side again. Each thrust making me feel more light-headed but at this point, I can't tell if it's from coming closer to the edge or the bracelet.

I suddenly lose my train of thought when Kusuo's fingers brush against a good spot, that shoots electricity through my body and I inhale sharply. I don't even have to say anything before Kusuo continues the exact same movement in the exact same spot. He curls his fingers and my body jolts at the pressure causing me to curl my toes and tighten my grip on Kusuo as I feel myself come closer and closer to the edge. I look up to see him rubbing his other hand against his obvious clothed erection. Kusuo licks his lips in anticipation as my chest heaves up and down at each passing thrust. Sweat is present on my temple, making the hairs on my neck and forehead stick to my skin.

"Kusuo," I whine.

"You're doing so well." Kusuo hums in my ear, he pulls away to look down at me with those dark eyes full of desire. "I know you're almost there."

The praise makes my stomach churn and I smile to myself. The smile doesn't stay on my face for long, however, since Kusuo curls his fingers causing me to moan. I start to feel dizzy and trying to form a thought seems to be impossible now. Kusuo, while continuing his work, leans down and kisses from my shoulders to my collarbone, and on both sides of my neck. The love emulating off of him makes me come even closer to the point where I am dangling over the edge.

Kusuo pulls back and looks down at my face and I now find it unfair to not be able to read his thoughts. "I'm gonna..." I start but he already knows and proceeds to thrust his fingers into me faster, my juices completely wetting his fingers. I feel my legs begin to quiver when he continues to know exactly where I need him to hit. My lips were parted, now completely unable to form any more words through my uneven breathing.

"Be a good girl y/n," Kusuo starts, as I feel my climax approaching. "Come for me."

And suddenly, my whole body was in motion, My back arched, my hips froze in place as the intense wave of tingling ecstasy washes over me. After my moans fade and my legs stop shaking as much, Kusuo carefully removes his wet fingers and moves them up to his lips, licking them.

'You look so beautiful,' he says and I glance over at him, still trying to catch my breath. I have a hard time focusing on his figure since now there are two of him so I reach down to switch off my bracelet, instantly feeling less light-headed.

"That... was amazing." I huff and slowly sit up. He walks a few steps towards my dresser and leafs through the drawers until he seems satisfied and comes back over to me, holding a clean pair of underwear. I laugh as he slowly guides the garment up my ankles, my thighs, to then fall into place. I smile gratefully and move over to him, away from the mess that came out of me moments ago. His erection is still present so I move my hand down to his waistband. "Your turn."

"Woah, hold on." Kusuo says and grabs my arms, "don't feel like you owe me."

"I don't." I say seriously, "I want to, please."

He looks at me unsurely but slowly nods anyways and slips off his shorts so he's in his boxers. He looks at me again making sure that I'm serious before slipping off his boxers revealing his erection. He looks away shyly and I run my hand down his arm.

"It's okay," I say and once I know he's comfortable, I gently grab ahold of him. I rub his tip with my thumb that's already dripping with precum then proceed to move my hand up and down his shaft. He inhales sharply and closes his eyes. I genuinely have no idea what I'm doing but I'm going to keep doing this and hope that it's okay. I keep moving my hand up and down and listen to Kusuo's breathing as it gets heavier and heavier. He puts his hand over mine and guides me, each pump getting faster. I pull away suddenly and he shoots his eyes open in confusion. I laugh at his eagerness and put my hair up in a ponytail. Once I'm done, I look back over at Kusuo who looks at me with wide eyes. I smirk to myself, I feel an immense amount of pride knowing that I am the only one who gets to see him lie this, so vulnerable and bothered.

"Can I put it in my mouth?" I ask and he visibly gulps, it makes me feel a type of way knowing that he feels tense, it gives me a confidence boost knowing that he's just as nervous as I am.

He nods his head slowly and I move my head down and take him in my mouth. I move at a similar speed that I did with my hand and Kusuo starts breathing hard again. After a few sucks, he throws his head back and groans. He moves his hands to my hair and pulls faintly, which makes me move my tongue and results in Kusuo letting out another groan.

"Shit," He mumbles "I don't deserve you." This results in me going faster and taking him deeper in my mouth. His breath is ragged now as he appears to hold back from forcing my head down to go faster. The hairs on his forehead are sticking to him and the pleasurable look on his face he is motivating me to keep going.

"I'm... fuck," He mutters breathlessly. He leans his head back and I quickly move all the way down his shaft and let him burst, having his cum shoot down my throat. It's not an ideal sensation, it's horrible in fact, and I find myself almost gag but that feeling goes away when after I swallow, I look back up to see Kusuo looking at me adoringly, his head leaning on his shoulder as he tries to catch his breath. He leans forward and grabs my chin, wiping away some of his juices that I couldn't contain off my cheek. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me with him, falling back onto the bed, bringing me down with him. He pulls a blanket over us and we lay there together. Kusuo catches his breath and says, "I love you... so much." and kisses me on the forehead softly.

"I love you too," I say to him, lightly peppering his jaw with kisses. He sighs and we lay there for a few more minutes before Kusuo helps me clean myself and the bed up before we go back to bed. As I lay wrapped in his arms, I think how lucky I am to have someone like him in my life, someone who genuinely loves me. Now that I have him in my life, I don't know how I was ever able to live before now. Kusuo soothingly rubs his fingers over my arms and now bareback since I decided to only sleep in a comfy bra. My eyelids grow heavy and as I fall asleep, I feel a pair of lips kiss my forehead and I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 2.4K 23
Now that Kusuo Saiki, an all powerful psychic has confessed his feelings for you, the two of you must approach this new stance with a number of obsta...
255K 4.7K 13
[Extremely old and cringy] Saiki is annoyed by everyone, reading their thoughts make it worse. But some girl comes along and makes him feel strange...
3.6K 51 16
You get sent to another universe and don't remember anything, except your age, some sort of riddle that you don't even remember all of, and the where...