ron weasley x fem reader

By girlinthecoffeeshop

NO LONGER UPLOADING SMUT CHAPTERS. Just a story for fun More

Intro
after school
later.
the day after
Extra
the date (wholesome some fluff)
the burrow
the burrow pt.2
Helloooo!!
Sensitive
Family knows
Family knows pt.2
Christmas
Edge.
Back to school
The antidote
Peevish Anticipation
Projector
A Shower for Two
Worth It
Bonding
Take a smell
We do fun things
The ?End?

How dramatic

573 8 28
By girlinthecoffeeshop

"What the hell? Lavender it must've been a mistake." Ron said, surprisingly calmly as he turned the corner, to the gryfindor corridor.

"It's a bloody love potion, a mistake would've been much more noticeable." You snapped back, chasing him up the stairs, trying to grab him.

"Stop! I don't want one of my best friends dating someone who practically drugged me!" Ron shouted, finally at the fat lady painting.

The fat lady giggled, recognizing you three and let you in without a password. She was a real git sometimes.

"Ron, I won't do anything, I don't even know why that happened I..I hate her!" Lavender said reluctantly, her pupils becoming wide.

"You hate me?" Parvati said in a whimpering, pitiful voice.

Lavender turned, her fluffy hair billowing to her shoulders. She sat where she was for a second, and Ron threw you a glance that had a sort of 'I swear' look.

"Why wouldn't I? You drugged my best friend, and you tried to take her boyfriend. I have every right don't I?"

"You didn't tell them did you?" Parvati questioned, curling her lips, and crossing her arms.

"I don't know what you're talking about" lavender said. Immediately you could see something click in her eyes, regret, possibly something else.

"Wow."Parvati  pushed past you and lavender and walked briskly up the stairs, and into her room.

"What was that?" Ron asked angrily, scrunching his nose as he does when he's angry.

"I- I don't know. She's barking I swear." Lavender said, starting to scratch the back of her neck. "Truly, I don't know."

You looked at Ron, and tugged at the back of his robes, and he stopped prodding. You were curious, obviously but whatever it was, it was clearly none of your business. Lavender will tell you when she's ready.

Right?

******

"Wake up you're late!"  Hermione shouted at you as she shook your body, in the process knocking off your satin covers.

"What time?!" You shouted, burying your head back into your pillow.

"7:53."

"What?!" You shouted, shooting out of bed and going straight to the closet where you threw on your extra robe by accident, which was a size too large, but you couldn't care less. "We have to go down two floors to breakfast!"

Hermione just stared at you getting dressed, and pressed her tongue against her cheek in slight satisfaction.

"I'm not an alarm clock. Grab your shoes you can put them on in the hall."

You grabbed your flat shoes at the same time as slipping on your white tights, and walked down the girls dorm corridor.

"Lavender, why didn't you just tell them? I can't pretend much longer!" You heard coming from dorm 7.

You looked back, fighting the urge to listen.

Oh the things you would do to listen, and get dirt on Parvati.

No. Privacy.

You hopped on one leg putting on one shoe at a time, and then made your way down the stairs and out the common, to the great hall.

Tell us what?

Nope. Not your business.

She'll tell you when she's ready.

"Hermione wait!" You shouted running down the corridor to the great hall.

She held onto the massive wooden door, and you ran in, rushing to where you usually sat, next to Ron, and where lavender usually was.

"Wews La-endrr." Ron tried to form a sentence with a biscuit stuffed in his mouth.

"I don't know a la- ender, but lavender is still upstairs." You said, grabbing your usual, rusks and tea.

"She'll be late." He said, his mouth now empty.

"She can control her own time." You gulped down your tea and dug in, dropping the subject of lavender and talking about various things, pixies, music, quittich you name it.

You finished your drinks, and food, and just as the hour was three minutes away from ending lavender ran into the hall, her face splotchy, red, and wet.

"Darling, what's wrong?" You said, taking your sleeve, and drying off her face.

She just started crying more at your act of compassion, and her face fell into the palm of your hand, and you brought her in, cradling her head.

No one seemed to be looking except Ron right near you. "Lav, whats going on?"

"I don't want to..talk about it." She said in between breaths, loudly.

People started staring and you whispered into Ron's ear that you were going to the first floor prefects bathroom.

"Let's go." You picked up lavender and walked her out of the hall, walking down to the bathroom by the trophy room, unlocking it with your prefects key.

"Sit down, I don't mind if I'm late I have binns first." You sat her down on the side of the ginormous tub, and sat on her left, rubbing her back.

"Do you want to tell me?" You said, leaning your head on her shoulder.

"I can't- I just can't." She said, dropping her head, and holding it in her hands.

"It's ok, it's fine. You can stay for as long as you like." You got off the tub, and kneeled in front of her.

You lifted her chin, looking straight into her eyes, which were brown with green streaks that almost looked like blades of grass.

All of a sudden her head started moving closer to yours, did your hair smell?

Oh wait.

You pulled away, and lavenders eyes went wide, and she froze. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry-."

"Have the keys! Bye!"

You ran out of the bathroom, and clapped your mouth, starting to giggle from shock.

"It's not funny! I'm sorry" you heard lavender shout from the bathroom.

You ran and laughed even harder, somehow your brain found it comedic that she, lavender brown would try to kiss you, I mean she had been your best friend since first year!

"She alright?" Ron snuck up behind you, the hall now starting to get crowded. "Why you smiling?"

"Ron. I love you so very much." You grabbed his shoulders, somewhat sarcastically. "But lavender just tried to kiss me"

Ron could tell this meant nothing to you and his mouth fell open, and he froze as well, a grin growing.

"Well then. I'll have to tell her to bugger off." He grabbed your robe hood, and pushed you in front of him, guiding you to Binns classroom.

"Guys! I've been dating Parvati for 7 months! I just ended it!" Lavender shouted from the end of the hallway, apparently trying to catch you.

"What the hell?!" Ron shouted, the smile immediately fading and turning into a look of confusion.

This will not be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 182 27
One shots of the characters from Harry Potter. Please leave requests. I will do any character of any relation. The OC Will be female unless someone r...
1.2M 32.6K 70
☆ it all started with just a simple game night. but delilah wouldn't change a single thing. she loves him with everything she has, and he loves her...
35.2K 410 44
WARNING: SMUT, 18+ READERS ONLY!- ; (contains heavy sexual content, language, drugs, violence) Camellia Larke has had a bit of a crush on Fred Weasle...
313K 9.4K 63
A Fred and George love story: 18+ While Eleanor prepares for her life after the battle of Hogwarts. She finds herself back in Diagon alley, starting...