Connection (Saiki Kusuo x Rea...

By missweebam

"Tch, remind me to never mess with you," Kusuo says and sets my hand down gently. He moves his arms up so the... More

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Thank You!

22

16.5K 597 1.1K
By missweebam

After succumbing to all the stress, anxiety, and late hours slaving away doing practice questions, exams are finally over! It's finally the weekend and I've decided to celebrate! After going out to get ramen with the gang on Friday, I decided to make some homemade coffee jelly and have Kusuo over. We haven't gotten to have any fun since every time we hung out we were studying together for exams. So making some cups of his favorite dessert and having a relaxing night in sounds perfect.

After going to the store and baking all afternoon, it was finally time. Kusuo came over and we had a little dinner then chowed down on coffee jelly. He arrived very stoic, as usual, but quickly changed his tune when he started eating the dessert. He gets the cutest look on his face and I couldn't help but stare.

"Awww," I say and he looks over at me.

'What?' He asks dully and I laugh.

"Your face when you eat coffee jelly, it's adorable," I say.

He looks away from me quickly, "shut up." I roll my eyes at his blatant bashfulness but continue eating anyway.

After we finish eating he helps me put everything away and clean the dishes. I think about how caring and sweet Ku has been and it makes my heart happy. He really has been looking out for me and I hope that the coffee jelly helped to show, even a little, how much he means to me. I know I need to say what has been on my mind for forever now and I think if I don't do it now, I never will.

"Kusuo, I have something to tell you," I say now getting extremely nervous. He looks over at me and gives me a look to continue. I take a deep breath and attempt to get the words out.

"Well um... well I-" I begin.

"Good grief, just spit it out."

"I like you," I state. The room falls silent and I feel my face go red at my outburst. I look back down at my feet, slightly embarrassed, but continue anyway.

"I think it's obvious by now that I like you, a lot, more than just a friend. I just wanted to let you know since we've kissed a few times... and not knowing what we are... was getting me a little anxious," I say without looking up.

It's quiet again and I shut my eyes. 'Great I probably sound so stupid and clingy. Maybe this was a bad idea, I'll just say I was joking or some kind of excuse like that. Yeah, that should work.' When I'm about to talk, a hand lightly grabs my chin and moves my face up. At the movement, I look up at Kusuo who has a content smile on his face.

"Good because I like you too, dummy." He whispers and before I can respond he pulls my chin up and our lips connect. Right away this kiss is more intense than the others. It full of more passion and love than ever before but it's amazing, it feels right. His free hand slides behind my back then moves down to settle on my waist as he guides me backward, causing my back to hit the cool surface of my fridge. My hands cup his face and at my movement, I feel his grip on my waist tighten. Our lips disconnect and reconnect, neither one of us getting enough of each other. His front is pressed against me, practically sandwiching me between himself and my fridge. After a few minutes, Kusuo pulls away and leans his forehead on mine. We both look at each other, smiling like idiots as we catch our breath.

"Y/n," Kusuo starts, pulling back to look at my face, "will you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widen at his forwardness and he raises an eyebrow at my reaction. I feel my brain practically explode, his question rings in my ears as happy trumpet sounds celebrate in my head. I bite my lip, trying to contain my smile.

"Hmm," I say looking off to the side, pretending to think but I have a hard time keeping a grin from my face.

"Oh my god," Kusuo says annoyed, but a small smile is present on his face.

"Don't rush me, this is a very tough decision," I say, coving my mouth to hide my now wide grin. Kusuo pinches my sides suddenly and I yelp in surprise.

"Hey! Don't," I laugh, taking a few steps away from him. He moves slowly towards me, hands out in front of him, threatening more tickles. "Stay back, I'm warning you."

Before he can get any closer, I decide to make a run for it. I run through the dining room and as I get past the table, I am lifted off the ground and gracefully thrown onto the couch. When I open my eyes from the surprising impact, Kusuo is already there and before I can protest, his hands are on my sides tickling me mercilessly. My laughter fills the room but my pleas fall to deaf ears as he continues. He chuckles at my obvious struggle and eventually stops to let me catch my breath.

"You're evil," I pant. "Using telekinesis? That's a mean trick."

"I thought it'd be funny," he says leaning over me with a boyish grin that makes my stomach churn. "But you still have to answer my question."

I reach up so my hands cup his face gently. "Yes," I say with a big smile "I would love to be your girlfriend." With that, I pull his face down to mine and our lips meet in a soft kiss. He responds immediately and we share a few more kisses before he pulls away to look at me again, that grin still on his handsome face.

"I didn't know if you knew how to smile," I tease, sitting up on the couch. He doesn't respond and instead wraps his hands around my waist and pulls me in for a hug. He rests his chin on my shoulder and we stay like this for a while. My ear is against his beating heart and I feel better knowing that his heart is racing just as fast as mine.

'About time,' Kusuo says telepathically and I giggle. I didn't realize that he'd be such a touchy person but I'm not complaining. After we let go of the embrace, we finish doing the dishes then head back over to my couch where we watch a few episodes of the anime we started together and every once in a while sneak in a few kisses.

It's getting quite late and we want to spend more time together but decide that taking everything slowly is probably for the best. I give Kusuo some leftover coffee jelly and he heads to the door. He turns around and before leaving, he grabs my hand in his and brings it up to his lips, giving it a soft kiss.

"Good night y/n, see you tomorrow," he says while staring at me intensely. Butterflies fill my stomach at his gesture and I nod.

"Good night Ku," I whisper and he walks a few steps away then teleports. I close the door slowly and put my back against it with a sigh.

"I have a boyfriend," I whisper to myself, "and it's Kusuo Saiki." My mouth hurts from all the smiling I have done and I know that I won't be able to sleep a wink tonight.

+++++

I look over at the clock and see it's 2:30 am. I'm still wide awake and I can't stop thinking about Kusuo. How he kissed me, held me, and what he said to me. Just thinking about it makes me blush. I'm lost in thought until I hear a light knock on my window. Confused I get up and go open the sliding door to see Kusuo standing there on my balcony.

"Hey is everything alright?" I question, "What are you doing here?" He doesn't say anything as he walks past me and into my room.

'Um okay sure come on in,' I think sarcastically. I turn around to walk back in and my face collides with his chest. I look up with a questioning gaze and he moves his hand to rub the back of his neck.

"I know we said we'd go slow but I really wanted to see you," he mutters. "I couldn't sleep."

I giggle at his confession and grab onto his arm. "I couldn't either," I whisper.

He gives me a soft smile and moves his hand to caress my cheek. I lean into his warm touch and sigh contently. So this is really happening, Kusuo really is my boyfriend. I suddenly yawn and Kusuo removes his hand and looks around nervously. He's never been in my room before.

"Welcome to my crib!" I exclaim, widening my arms to gesture to my room. I'm so glad I put my laundry away this morning.

It's a pretty typical space but since I've been here for a while now, I've been able to add my own touch. My room is a normal 3 wall room, with the other wall having a walkout balcony. I have a normal closet built into one of the walls, and the other two walls have a door for each. One door leads to the bathroom and the other connects to the main living area like the dining room and kitchen. My bed is a queen size, which lets me sprawl out however I want. The sheets and comforter are a typical cream color with a sorta boho design stitched in. I have some stuffed animals littered on the bed too. My walls are decorated with posters from my favorite anime, and two corners of my room have fake vines thumbtacked to them, making my room feel more alive. I have two plants growing on a small table that are actually real and they're doing good! Other than a night stand, a fan, and a full body mirror, that pretty much makes up the whole space.

As Kusuo takes some time to observe everything in my room, I watch him. He's wearing a typical navy blue sleep t-shirt paired with some red flannel pajama bottoms. I don't know what it is with dudes and flannel pajama pants but I can't help but find him really hot right now. He nods to himself then turns his head back to me. "This isn't quite what I imagined but I guess it's somewhat close."

I cock my head to the side and knit my eyebrows together in confusion. "What did you expect it to look like?"

"You know that show we watched a while ago, the one about hoarders? That's what I thought it would look like."

I gasp and punch his arm to which he doesn't even flinch. "I can't believe you'd think that of me."

"I don't necessarily, I just thought that you'd throw all your mess in your room or something."

I don't know if I should be offended or find what he said funny. Either way I narrow my eyes at him, "I didn't make fun of your room so don't do that to mine."

"I'm not. Just saying what I thought. If it makes you feel any better, you're room is less boring than mine."

"Wow, thanks for that." I say, but I can't help the smile that sneaks onto my face. I look back up at him and see him swaying around on his feet, seeming a little anxious. He looks at my bed than at me than to the door and back to the bed again. I'm confused for a second but then I put the pieces together.

"Do you want to sleep with me?"

His eyes widen at my statement. I quickly realize what I implied and my face unintentionally lights up. "I um- that's not what I meant... I and you- I mean me and you sleep in the same bed- that doesn't sound any better... would you like to um... would you like to stay? Here?" I finally manage to get out and he just nods before walking away towards the bathroom. When he closes the door, I cover my face and begin scolding myself for how stupid I am. Why do I have to be so bad with words and so bad at keeping my face from blushing?

He comes back into my bedroom after a few minutes and I give him a small smile before slipping in between my covers. I look over at Kusuo who just stands there awkwardly and I chuckle to myself.

"Come here," I say sweetly and he makes his way around the other side of the bed and quickly gets in but he leaves a gap between us. I don't question the space, since I want him to be as relaxed as possible and once I see that he looks comfortable enough, I reach over and turn off the light.

"Goodnight," I say quietly and Kusuo nods. It's quiet and we are both on our backs staring at the ceiling. I bite the inside of my lip, the awkwardness flowing between us like an electric current. The atmosphere is so tense that you could probably cut it with a knife. I don't know what to do, should I say something? I don't want to make him nervous, but I also don't want to say something accidentally sexual again. I'm pulled from my overthinking when I feel Kusuo's hand graze my arm, it sends goosebumps up through my body and I hold my breath. He keeps inching himself closer to me, almost like he's testing the water. I don't react and he continues to move his hand so now it's wrapping around my stomach and before I know it, he pulls me towards him so my face is against his chest and his arm is draped around my waist. I nuzzle myself into him so I'm more comfortable and I let out the breath I feel I've been holding in since I turned off the light.

'Is this... okay?'

I nod into his chest, my eyes instantly become heavier the longer I lay close to him. "yeah, this is okay."

Kusuo has a hand resting on the back of my head, his fingers lightly scratching my scalp. I rest my hands against his chest and in one, I loosely clutch onto his shirt. As I finally drift off to sleep, the last thing I remember is a pair of lips softly kiss the top of my head.

+++++

I wake up to warm breath on my face and open up my eyes to see Kusuo's sleeping face inches from mine. I stare at his face and study his relaxed expression. I move my hand up to brush some of his hair away from his eyes. At the action, he stirs slightly and the hand that is around my waist tightens. I smile and sigh at the situation. I roll over on to my back and stare at the ceiling trying to decide what I'm going to do for the rest of the day. After a few more minutes, Kusuo stirs and I look over in time to see him open his eyes.

"Good morning" I say softly and he sees me, reaches over and kisses my forehead.

"Good morning." He says with a raspy voice that stirs the butterflies in my stomach. I smile at him then untangle our legs to sit up. He grabs his glasses from the nightstand and puts them on. He definitely doesn't need them, but it's probably a force of habit.

'We should go get breakfast,' he telepathically says and I agree. As he goes home to change, I quickly brush out my hair and get dressed into a pair of light wash wide- leg jeans, that I pair with a cheetah print tank top that has some lace around the hems. After a few minutes, he teleports back and we head out. We walk together in silence for a little, pinkies linked, before Kusuo interrupts.

"Let's go out," he says and I look at him puzzled.

"Aren't we already going out?" I respond and he shakes his head.

"Well duh, but I mean on an actual date." And at that statement, I look over at him with a smirk.

"Are you asking me out right now?" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Don't be dumb," he says and I punch his arm to which he doesn't even flinch.

"Yes, let's go do something," I say while looking up at him. "Anywhere you have in mind?"

He suggests that after school tomorrow we should go grab dinner and see a movie. I agree and we walk into a café for breakfast. We eat and talk about anything and everything (well I do most of the audible talking) before we decide to head back. He asks me if I'd like to come over but I decide it's probably best to take a break from each other. I needed to run some errands before work later today anyway. We said we would take it slow but right now we are moving in the opposite direction of that, we literally slept in the same bed together. Despite loving our time together, we say our goodbyes. He kisses me then teleports away promising to see me again tomorrow.

+++++

Hope you enjoyed! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 7.1K 38
{FINISHED} Y/n is invisible. Yes, she is solid and physically there. For her whole life, she's been the quiet girl in the shadows. She has to distan...
222K 10.3K 10
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐’Œ๐’–๐’”๐’–๐’ ๐’™ ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’…๐’†๐’“ โ›“ โ แต–หกแต‰แตƒหขแต‰ แตˆแต’โฟ'แต— หกแต’แต’แต แตƒสทแตƒสธ, โฝสธ/โฟโพ โž โ‡ in which a psychic boy found his sanctuary in the presence of a girl who can nev...
114K 4.2K 24
โ™ก COMPLETE โ™ก โžฉ i'm not a psychic, not new to pk academy, not some sort of god sent girl that everyone is obsessed with. i'm an average person. so how...