✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

Por kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... Más

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?

1.9K 218 338
Por kiyarajain

Hola everyone... Guys Today I am really very happy as Monday at night I saw a dream that directors of IMMJ2 & YJHJK are producing a serial with the same cast of YJHJK & IMMJ2 & you know what the best part was ya you are right the story was mine... The story was JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE & you know what was the serials name it was JUNOONIYAT - MOHABBAT KI HAD... omg omg I am gonna faint if it will happen... Yaar kash yeh sapna sach ho jaye.... Wait sapna se yaad aaya I wanted to go water park with my friend sapna but this lock down ahhhh😖😖😖...... we all were planning to go to water park but this lock down burst the bubble of my joy 🥺😭🤧😭... Why yaar.... Anways let it be don't want to spoil my mood... So guys after getting fully satisfied by making you hell irritate with alot of non stop useless bak bak ( blabbering ) of mine... ( As usual 😉 don't lie I know it😌 thats why I do it😁 as it give me piece 😈when you gets frustrated🤭...) Here I am with the very new & next chapter WILL THR MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT of are very own & most favorite FF ( which is not getting enough votes😏) JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... So without westing your further precious time in my useless talks ( Which I already did 😎) Lets start with your favorite work of reading next chapter.... & HERE WE GOOOOOO..................

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Pyar jab jism ki cheekho mein dafan ho jaye
Odni is tarah uljhe ki kafan ho jaye........
Ghar ke aisas jab bazar ki sharto mein dhale,
Ajnabi log jab hamrah ban ke sath chale,
Labon se aasman tak sabki dua chubh jaye,
Bheed ka shor jab kano ke pass ruk jaye,
Sitam ki mari hui waqt ki in ankhin mein,
Nami ho lakh magar fir bhi muskurayeinge
Andhere waqt mein bhi geet gayenge.....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

NEXT DAY IN THE EARLY MORNING
06 : 00 AM AT RS MANSION :

After last night party all the boys took thire respective drunken fairy's & carried them on thire shoulders to thire respective bedrooms... They made thire lady loves to sleep on the bed of thire bedroom & left the room angrily to settle the score( I know I don't need to explain & 😜 I hope you got it)....
So now in the morning all the girls were sleeping in the comfy king sized beds in thire respective bedrooms peacefully.... that's when thire came a loud noise something vlike siren which was very irritating... It was not siren but buzzer... It's rule in RS MANSION that whenever
ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) wants to declare anything or announce anything to the family members this buzzer is used to alert all RS family members.... & the rule says buzzer sound means all needs to gather in leaving area of RS MANSION in next 5 minutes only if anyone not then that person would get punnished by devil brothers for not following the rules.....

As the buzzer played everyone in the RS MANSION came out of thire room rushing to downstairs....

WHEN THE BUZZER PLAYED WITH ABHITI/RUHI :

As the buzzer played ABHITI/RUHI who was sleeping very peacefully in her comfy king sized bed rolling in a velvety duvet, like a lazy kid fell from her bed with a jerk.... Due to fall she hitted the floor & murmured in sleep holding her head with her hands...

ABHITI/RUHI : Ouch.....

She opened her eyes rubbing her head with her one hand & muttered....

ABHITI/RUHI : What the hell....

She heard the buzzer sound playing continuously which was very irritating & murmured....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best... Not again... now what this DEVILS wants...

She knew about RS MANSION everything before she came here so she knew about all this cahos too... So after murmuring this she shrugged her head in disbelief & headed to go downstairs to see the reason behind this irritating chaos......

WHEN THE BUZZER PLAYED WITH PARI :

PARI was in deep slumber... Covered her body fully with a silky duvet..... She was sleeping cuddling her pillow like a small baby looking really cute.... That's when her pretty face swollen & a frown appeard on it like a small child due to that irritated sound of buzzer.... She grabbed her pillow & pressing it on her ears sbe closed her ears with it.... After closing ears with pillow still that irritating sound was ringing in her ears making her more irritating breaking her beautiful sleep... she pulled her duvet & covered her self fully to not come in contact with that irritated voice.... But still that sound was ringing non stop making her hell irritate... She murmured irritated in sleepy voice....

PARI : WTF... Stop it yaar... Let me sleep na...

The sound was still coming so she woke up from her bed lazily holding her head murmuring...

PARI : What is this sound.... Who is broking my beuty sleep....  I want to sleep more... But this evill sound it's irritating....

She said making an angry pout... But that sound was still not stoping so she stud from her bed angrily like a grumpy child saying....

PARI : Let's see whats it....

Saying this she headed towards the ground floor... To the living area of RS MANSION.....

WHEN THE BUZZER PLAYED WITH SEJAL :

SEJAL was sleeping on her bedrooms king sized bed peacefully.... Hearing the loud voice of buzzer she tried to move a little bit in her sleep to cover her ears grabbing a near by pillow but was not able to move a little inch... feeling someone's hold on her waist she realised that someone is holding her through her waist due to which she is unable to move.... Realising someone was on her bed she opened her eyes with a jerk..... Only to see the face which irritates her like a hell... The face she don't want to see ever.... & yes it was her 🐒MONKEY🐒 ARYAN who was sleeping peacefully beside her cuddling her nuzzling in her waist..... She looked at him irritated but soon her eyes widened in shock as she observed the lipstick marks on his cheeks, bare chest & where not.... Seeing it she came in range & she angrily threw him out off the bed with a strong push... Due to sudden push ARYAN fell from the bed & landed on the floor with a thud.... Due to the sudden fell he woke up with a jerk & said rubbing his buts looking at SEJAL in pain....

ARYAN : Ouch... What was that CICCIO... Why you kicked me out from the bed....

He said avoiding thr fact that he was sleeping beside her in her room very casually as if ots not a big deal which didn't went well with SEJAL so hearing him she yelled at him....

SEJAL : You idiot 🐒MONKEY🐒 what we're you doing on my bed....

She shouted at him angrily & hearing her ARYAN stud up from the floor rubbing his butt with his hands & said....

ARYAN : It was you who made me sleep beside you....

He said pointing his finhure at bed while agyer hearing him SEJAL looked at him suspicious with narrow eyes & seeing it he said...

ARYAN : What..... Dont tell me that you dont remember it... You were the one who pulled me last night along with you... & give me all this marks...

Hearing him SEJAL looked at him in disbelief while ARYAN who was angry with her for dancing clinging to that guy & wanted to sold her as last night in drunk sstate to she beat him... For coming closer to her but rhrn he smiled mischievous as something strikes in his mind he remember how he made those marks before she woke up... then he moved towards her & said looking in her eyes deeply....

ARYAN : CICCIO don't you remember what happened last night in between us....

He asked & tried to touch her lips with his thumb but before he can do that in exchange he received a punch from SEJAL directly in his gutts.. He screamed in pain....

ARYAN : owwwwww

While hearing his scream she rolled her eyes at him & said in a boring duh tone.....

SEJAL : Listen you 🐒MONKEY🐒... Fisatly indeed my upbringing has done in LONDON but I know mu limits & can never forget them not even in drunk state.... Srcondly ya I was in LONDON from past 17 years but still I have watched that stupid movie DDLJ ( I am not saying stupid to DDLJ personally... it's this little devil SEJAL who is saying it stupid....) more than 10 times......

Saying this she left the room heading towards leaving area of RS MANSION to see the reason of that buzzer...... ARYAN stud up & followed her with a grinn on his face as if she gave him a kiss or what & he went behind her like a love suck puppy...

WHEN THE BUZZER PLAYED WITH SIYA :

Siya was sleeping in her room peacefully that's when the buzzer played.... Hearing the buzzer sound she woke up with a jerk & mumured afraid...

SIYA : OMG did BHAI got to know that I was the one who tricked AHAAN & made that guy ROCKY enter in the RS MANSION for RUHI'S HEN party.... OMG... Holly muffins... Now what I will do.... Please JESUS save me..... SIYA today you are gone...

She said worried.... Saying this she gulped her saliva & ran to the LIVING AREA OF RS MANSION to see the reason behind the sudden buzzer.....

WHEN THE BUZZER PLAYED WITH ISHANI :

Hearing the buzzer sound ISHANI woke up from her sleep holding her head due to hangover... She looked around at her surroundings... After her vission get celar she saw she was in her room & murmured....

ISHANI : I was in party na... I remember last night I got drunk & was dancing with that handsome guy then how I came in my room....

She was thinking but the buzzer sound broke her chain of thoughts... Hearing the loud noise of buzzer she shrugged the thought & headed to the LIVING ROOM of RS MANSION to know the reason behind the sudden buzzer.....

IN LIVING AREA OF RS MANSION....

All the members of RS family ( DADI, CHANCHAL CHACHI, RUDRA CHACHU, ANUPRIYA, RAIMA ) were gathered in the LIVING AREA of RS MANSION on the sound of buzzer.... Soon all the girls ( RIHIAL { PARI, ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL } SIYA, ISHANI ) too arrived in leaving area & ARYAN too came thire following his CICCIO ( SEJAL ).... All were present in leaving area waiting for the KINGS to show up & tell the reason behind sudden buzzer & then enter are THE GREAT MAFIA KING'S ARS & RRS followed by ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) surrounded by with thire dangerously dominating aura..... After entering the leaving room.... ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) stood in the middle of the leaving area... Everyone were looking at them curiously to know the reason behind sudden buzzer.... SIYA was looking at her BUNNY ( AHAAN ) who was avoiding her with a grumpy face.... Here REYANSH was glaring at his SWEETHEART who was looking here & thire everywhere in the hall but not at him stealing glances from him not to face his angry glaring eyes like a scared kitten..... Here SEJAL was giving irritated look to ARYAN who was looking at her like a love sick puppy.... ISHANI was looking at ANGAD who was avoiding her fully while here she was getting blur flashes of last night him carrying her to her room.... ABHITI/RUHI was as usual not showing any intrest was standing thire with a bore look & that's when gathering everyone's attention ARYAMAAN said in his baritone with intimidating aura....

ARYAMAAN : As you all knows my & LUNA'S wedding....

He was saying but stoped in between his track as ABHITI/RUHI Yawned... He glared at her angrily on which she just rolled her eyes at him boringly then he continued saying.....

ARYAMAAN : MORNING EVERYONE

He said eyeing ABHITI/RUHI who just smirked at him while he continued saying.....

ARYAMAAN : The marriage was going to happen tonight....

Hearing him all RS family members ( DADI, CHANCHAL CHACHI, RUDRA CHACHU, SIYA & PARI ) smile except the evil mother & daughter duo of 2 witches ( KUPRIYA oops I mean ANUPRIYA & RAIMA ), 1 spoilt brat ( ISHANI ), 1 little devil ( SEJAL ) & are to be bride ( ABHITI/RUHI ) who just rolled her eyes at him while giving all of them a big shock he spoke....

ARYAMAAN : But I have called you all here to inform you that now tonight the wedding is not going to happen.....

Hearing him all ( DADI, CHANCHAL CHACHI, RUDRA CHACHU, SIYA &  PARI ) gasp while the super witch, KUPRIYA oops I mean ANUPRIYA & spoilt brat ISHANI got happy..... But to our utter most shock the witchy bitch RAIMA frowned while are to be bride ABHITI/RUHI & her little devil SEJAL were looking at him suspicious knowing about him very well.... While REYANSH, ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) & ARYAN smirked knowing what is going to come thire while DADI asked worried...

DADI : Beta what are you saying.... You are calling off the wedding with RUHI... but why...

She asked tensed while after hearing her ARYAMAAN shrugged his head & said in his baritone....

ARYAMAAN : DADI I said the wedding will not happen tonight.... When I said that I am calling off the wedding....

Hearing him all got confused except REYANSH, ARYAN & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) as they knew what is going yo happen.... Others were hearing him keenly... where ARYAMAAN continued saying.....

ARYAMAAN : Ya it will not happen tonight as now I preponed it...

Hearing it all were shocked except the squade REYANSH, ARYAN & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN )  while he continued saying....

ARYAMAAN : I have decided that it will happen in morning only... ( In commanding voice ) Be ready ( looking at his watch ) it's 06 : 15 AM you all have 3 hours to do the all preparations & get ready.... I have told ANGAD & AHAAN to arranged everything... Everything will be prepared in 2 hours only.... Now the wedding will take place at sharp
09 : 15 AM....

He said & looked at ABHITI/RUHI expecting her to see panick or angey but for his disappointment she was neutral as if nothing happen & whatever he said doesn't matter to her.... hearing him the smile which was crept on spoilt brat ISHANI'S face thinking her brother calling off the wedding & throwing those orphan trash out of the house & super witch KUPRIYA oops I mean ANUPRIYA'S face who thought now she can continue ove rher plan & she will get what she wants fled away.... Where all family members ( DADI, CHANCHAL CHACHI, RUDRA CHACHU, SIYA &  PARI ) took a deep sign of relief thinking he didn't called the marriage OFF... All the members of RS family got confused over why ARYAMAAN preponed the marriage but shrugging the thought away DADI, CHANCHAL CHACHI, RUDRA CHACHU, SIYA & PARI smiled being happy for the couple.... Here hearing it the little devil SEJAL thought...

SEJAL M. V. : Holly muffins... Why he preponed the marriage.... Did they got to know about are  plan... But how can it be possible.... As only we know about plan... Wait did last night in drunken state anybof us blabber out are plan in front of them.... Oh holy JESUS.....

Thinking all this she looked at ABHITI/RUHI tensed where to everyone's surprise a bitchy witch RAIMA frowned  hearing it & looked at ABHITI/RUHI tensed who was busy in 😏smirking😏..... While after this announcement of ARYAMAAN the whole boys squade ( ARYAANSHAN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN } & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN }  ) smirked winningly.... Which was observed by ABHITI/RUHI.... Here SIYA took a deep sign of relief thinking her brothers forgot about the last night incident & so she got saved but giving her a small mini heart attack REYANSH said in strict & stern tone with angry eyes....

REYANSH : & SIYA be in my room in 5 minutes.... I think we needs to have a small talk AM I RIGHT or AM I RIGHT..

Hearing REYANSH deep baritone SIYA gulped down her saliva... She looked at her brother's & then all the boys one by one only to see them glaring at her angrily.... Seeing it she gulped doen her saliva in fear... Then gathering some courage she slowly looked at AHAAN who was glaring her angrily with a grumpy face like a kid who just got scold by his mother.... Seeing it she made ber best puppy eyes at him pleading him through eyes eyes seeing it he just huffed at her in defeat as he can't stay angry with his CARA for long time & can't stop but help her with her trouble... So he blinked his eyes at her in assurance that just go for it & then he will handle it.... Seeing it she smiled at him whining like a kid who just got her favorite candy... Then she looked at her brothers hiding her smile & maintaining a pokar face & nodded her head in yes at her brother looking down on ground as if it is the most interesting thing in this whole world.... Here After all this the boys squade ( ARYAANSHAN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN } & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN }  )  left the place heading towards 2nd privet floor of ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ).... While ABHITI/RUHI gestured SEJAL through her eyes that nothing can change the plan... It's still on & thire is no change in it, just go with the plan & understanding her signel SEJAL nodded her head in yes at ABHITI/RUHI & all headed to thire respective room to get ready for RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) wedding.... While doing prayer to her God asking to save her from her brother's SIYA too murmured....

SIYA : Oh my Loard KRISHNA i am gone... please save me today from my BHAI'S wrath....

Murmuring this she headed to the elevator to go to the second privet floor of ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) to obey her REYANSH BHAI & meet him in his room for his so called small talk which is going to be a big lesson + punnisgment & she is sure about it...

HERE AFTER ANNOUNCEMENT

IN ANUPRIYA'S ROOM :

After the announcement ANUPRIYA dragged RAIMA in her room holding her from her wrist.... As soon as she reached in her room she threw RAIMA'S hand with a jerk & due to it she fell on bed... While after closing the door of her room with a thud she asked her angrily holding her through her shoulders......

ANUPRIYA : What are you doing RAIMA.... I am watching you from last 2 days.... What are you doing...

She asked shouting at her while RAIMA was busy in checking her wrist to see if ANUPRIYA'S hold has left any fingure print marks on he beautiful 😝 wrist.... Seeing RAIMA avoiding her, ANUPRIYA yelled at her.....

ANUPRIYA : RAIMA.......

She yelled hearing her RAIMA looked up at ANUPRIYA & said.....

RAIMA : Calm down mom... Why are you shouting in my ears.... My ear drums will burst due to your loud noise.....

She said rubbing her ears while after seeing her acting like this & hearing her ANUPRIYA gave her a angry glare seeing it RAIMA said throwing her hands in air....

RAIMA : Now what I did mom..

She asked in a chit chat way hearing her ANUPRIYA got more angry & yelled at her....

ANUPRIYA : That's what I am saying... What you did.... nothing.... Here that ARYAMAAN is going to get married to that roadside ORPHAN trash & I am dieing in attempts of stopping this marriage & what you did nothing... You didn't even tried to put efforts to stop this marriage... Are future is on verge of getting spoiled... As both those boys ARYAMAAN & REYANSH has fell in love with those two orphan girls... RAISINGHANIA'S property is getting out from our hands... Our dream of ruling ove RAISINGHANIA empire by making you the queen of ARS or RRS by getting you married with them is getting flopped...My struggle & efforts of years are going to get ruin & what are you doing...

All this while RAIMA was peacefully eating an apple.... Leaning on bed crosing over her legs... Not paying any heed of attention to ANUPRIYA'S talks.... While seeing it ANUPRIYA glared at her... Seeing her glare she threw that apple in thr backward direction looking at ANUPRIYA with a cunning smile on her witchy face on which ANUPRIYA made a confused face while RAIMA started.....

RAIMA : Don't worry mom... I am your daughter... Trust me I will not let are efforts of years to get spoiled... I will not let are plan to flop... I will not let are motive to change... We will get RAISINGHANIA'S property.... We will rule the RAISINGHANIA'S... Everything will be in the way we wants....

She said confident hearing her ANUPRIYA give her a " are you mad or what " Look & in exchange she get " Don't underestimate me look" from her cunning daughter seeing it ahe huff in frustration & asked her confused....

ANUPRIYA : But how...

She asked defeated hearing it RAIMA smirked & said.....

RAIMA : By becoming ARYAMAAN'S bride... Mom no one can snatch ARYAMAAN from me... He is mine.... Only mine....

She said like a psycho who is obsessed with him.... Hearing it ANUPRIYA knew thire is something cooking in RAIMA'S mind as she knows her bitchy witch daughter very well.... So she asked....

ANUPRIYA : But how.....

Hearing her RAIMA kept her hand on her mom's hand & said assuring her....

RAIMA : I can't tell you everything mom.... But just trust me...

Hearing it ANUPRIYA calmed herself & nodded her head in yes at RAIMA while she continued saying....

RAIMA : Look Mom we don't have much time... Just hear me very carefully, let everything happen the way it is... You will not do anything... Don't try to stop this wedding it will disturb my plan....

Hearing it ANUPRIYA got confused but knowing how cunning her daughter is she just nodded her head in yes at her & then both the mother daughter evill duo gave a evill smirk...

HERE SAME TIME ON 2ND PRIVET FLOOR OF ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) IN REYANSH'S ROOM...

AHAAN brings a scared SIYA from the elevator to REYANSH'S ROOM...

As soon as SIYA enter in REYANSH'S room she saw ARYAANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN) ANGAD were already present thire.... They were standing thire with a very angry face giving her intence glares.... Seeing it & feeling thire angry stares SIYA gulped down her saliva in fear... Feeling everyones angry glares she looked down as if it it the most beautiful thing in the world.... While seeing her silent not able to hold his anger more only to make her more scared REYANSH said to SIYA in his angry cold stern voice barely cotrollong his range....

REYANSH : INTERESTING... VERY INTERESTING.... SIYA now can you take the efforts to tell us why did you done that....

He asked strict... Hearing him SIYA tried to say....

SIYA : BH... BHAI...

She tried to say stammering still looking down seeing it ARYAMAAN yelled angrily.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH... How can you do this SIYA... How can you be so careless.... Why you bring that guy home.....

He yelled making her flinch at her place.... Seeing her flinch ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN ) felt bad & controlled thire anger... While as soon as he finished are MONKEY oops I mean ARYAN said poking his nose in between the talk....

ARYAN : Ya BHAI is right... Due to you SIYA that shameless bas****tard was getting so touchy touchy with my CICCIO ( SEJAL )...

He said like a grumpy kid.... Complaining his mother... Hearing him ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) rolled thire eyes at him... He realised what he said & looked at ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) who were glaring at him angrily... Seeing it he gulped his saliva & smiled at them sheepishly & cover up saying...

ARYAN : I mean BHAI he was dancing  so close to all the girls ( RUHI/ABHITI, PARI, ISHANI & SIYA...) He was getting so touchy with every girl...

He was saying & all were giving him boring looks..... & as if adding fuel in the fire & spice/salt/garam masala & whatever not on thire wounds he said...

ARYAN : Specifically RUHI BHABHI & PARI BHABHI...

Hearing it ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) clutched thire jaw in anger greeting thire teeths they fisted thire hand... While ARYAN continued adding oil in fire.....

ARYAN : That bas***tard dared to held them with thire waists..... He dared to touch ARS & RRS's girls....

He was saying but in exchange recived murderous angry glares from ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) with a look " Not a word " & angry stares from ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) as if saying " Shut your mouth "... While hearing all this SIYA said....

SIYA : BHAI trust me it's not my fault... Trust me... Ya I invited that guy ROCKY in HEN party... But I don't wanted to do that... He is not even my friend.... I don't even know him... I... I... did it as PARI asked me to do it...

She said hearing her all were shocked will be an understatement.... They were looking at her as if she is an 👽alien👽.... ARYAMAAN was the first one to recover from the shock.... Hearing her before anyone can say anything or even utter a word ARYAMAAN said in his deep baritone..

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH it can't be possible... SIYA I know PARI very well.. Ya she is modern but she is very innocent she can't do anything like that.... She is too naive to ask anything like this from you.... Dont give us such stupid excuses... Or  you must have mistaken it....

He said which was clearly showing how much he trusts his newly found little sister PARI while hearing him all the boys squad ( REYANSH, ARYAN & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN } ) said in unison....

( REYANSH, ARYAN & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN } ) All : I agree...

They all ( REYANSH, ARYAN & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN } ) said in unison hearing each other saying the same thing at the same time they looked at each other then at SIYA... Who was shocked seeing thire reaction... & said innocently...

SIYA : Really bhai I sware on mom she asked me to call model or an actor guy for RUHI BHABHI'S HEN PARTY so we can have some fun with him.....

She said & realising what she said at last she bite her toung.... While after hearing him all boys ( ARYAANSHAN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN } & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN } ) were hell shocked as they knew by time now that she is saying truth only as she swaref on her mom... Now they knew that PARI is the one who ask her to bring that boy ROCKY in ABHITI/RUHI'S HEN PARTY... AHAAN was like as if he saw a ghost hearing her saying " Can have some fun with him" He never knew his innocent CARA is this much naughty..... While knowing everyone's dear innocent, naive PARI being the real roots of all the chaos, allw ent silent... Now what else can they even do about it... As everyone knows how much & how madly are mighty REYANSH RAISINGHANIA loves his SWEETHEART... No one can even think to question her... Scolding her or punishing her is far away.... Otherwise everyone is aware of the wrath of THR GREAT MAFIA KING RRS.... & Pointing fingure on his queen will be calling the death from the devil.... No one can say a word to that ANGEL not even her DEVIL oops I mean REYANSH as if anyone did that then he will not see the next sun rise as before REYANSH, her elder warrior sister will chop them into pieces with her sword.... So no one said anything & all kept mum... Breaking the silence ARYAMAAN said in his baritone...

ARYAMAAN : Ok you can go now....

Hearing him she was about to leave
the room but stoped in her track which made all the boys squad  ( ARYAANSHAN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN } & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN } ) confused.... Seeing her rooted on her place REYANSH asked in his deep dead baritone.....

REYANSH : Now what SIYA.....

Hearing his dangerously deep voice she turned towards them to face them, she was scared to ask still she asked him hesitant.....

SIYA : Wo BHAI.....

She was hesitant thinking about her brothers reaction after hearing it so she stop in her tracks... While feeling her hesitant REYANSH ordered impatient....

REYANSH : Just shoot it......

Hearing his roaring voice SIYA quickly blurted out whatever she wanted to say......

SIYA : BHAI where is that guy ROCKY...

Hearing him all the boys squade  ( ARYAANSHAN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN } & ANAAN { ANGAD & AHAAN } ) looked at her in disbelief... As she was still asking about that guy knowing what he did & how her possessive brothers are going to react very well & it will not help but make them more angry..... So before the dam of thire patience get broken ANGAD said to SIYA jumping in the conversation before it get worsen & answering her question before anyone scold her for it....

ANGAD : Don't worry he is alive SIYA...

He said & hearing him SIYA took a sign of relief which didn't went well with are badbola & chulbula ( talkative & bubbly ) mighty AHAAN & he blurted out irritated....

AHAAN : Ya he is still alive we didn't killed that bast****ard.... it's just like now after last night he won't be able to make babies...

He said in duh tone & hearing him all ( ARYAANSHAN { ARYAMAAN, REYANSH & ARYAN } & ANGAD ) gave him "Was this needed to blurt" Look while SIYA yelled shocked....

SIYA : What.....

Seeing everyone's angry glares on him AHAAN smiled at them sheepishly.... While REYANSH turned towards SIYA who was looking at them with wide eyes & said in his deep authoritive tone....

REYANSH : Go SIYA get ready for the marriage or you will get late.....

Hearing his deep ordering tone as he said obeying him SIYA hurriedly left the room heading towards her room to get ready for RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI & RUMAAN ) marriage.... After SIYA left all the boys headed to thire respective rooms to do the preparations of RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI ) marriage & get redy for the wedding.....

HERE SAME TIME IN ABHITI/RUHI'S ROOM :

After ABHITI/RUHI went in her room she locked her room from inside & was pacing here & thire thinking what to do... Worrying if thire plan flops.... Getting scared thinking thire plan backfiring... She was pacing the room... & thought....

ABHITI/RUHI M. V. : God knows best... No no no.... Don't panick RUHI don't forget who you are.... Just calm down Be calm.... Remember this can change nothing... Repeat nothing.... The plan will be as it was.... This mere time change can't affect it a inch... My plan is full proof it can't get flop.... This can't be happen....  I don't have any other way to escape all this...  I can't marry him.... Not at any cost... If it coasts me my life too... I can't.... KUNWARANI ABHITI SHIKHAWAT can't back off from her words... I can't broke my promise which I made to him..... I cant broke his trust.... He is waiting for me... How can I cheat him...... I have to go according to plan only.... But what if it didn't get well.... No no no It can't get backfired.... It can danger ANGEL & SEJU'S life.... I can't let that happen... I need to be more careful... I can't put thire lives at risk...... I need to be more alert..... Thinking all this she looked at her reflection in the mirror determined thinking....

ABHITI/RUHI M. V. : Don't forget who you are ABHITI.... Who's blood is running in your veins.....

Thinking this she remembered what her father YUNWARAJ ABHIMANYU used to say & she repeated her fathers lines.....

ABHITI/RUHI :

Manjile unhi ko milti hain,
Jinke sapnon mein jaan hoti hain....
Sirf pankhon se kuch nahi hota,
Hausalon se udaan hoti hain.....

Let the game begin RUHI....

Then after saying this & thinking alot she went to get ready..... ABHITI/RUHI wore her wedding lehenga getting ready for the her so called wedding... She stud in front of the mirror of her dressing table....

( Guys imagine ABHITI/RUHI'S bridal look like this only.....)

In that red bridal lehenga she was looking like a persian doll..... She looked at herself in the mirror of the dressing table to see her bridal form which remind her, her mother & her childhood.....
When ABHITI/RUHI was small like some 5 years old....

FLASHBACK

Her mom YUNWARANI DIYA was folding a lehenga caressing it lovingly  & hugging it like it's the most precious thing she has...

( Guys imagine the lehenga DIYA was holding like this only.....)
While hugging the lehenga she had moist eyes & seeing her mother emotinal the little ABHITI/RUHI who just stepped in room asked curious.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Mumma what is this ( pointing towards her lehenga ) & why are you hugging it like that.......

She asked curious while here after hearing the sweet voice of her cute little daughter DIYA quickly wipped her tears out & smiled at her little curious daughter.... She kept that lehenga a side & took little ABHITI/RUHI in her lap.... & said in emotional voice.... eyeing that lehenga....

DIYA : RU it's my wedding lehenga....

She said smiling with moist eyes & hearing it little ABHITI/RUHI made an  O face & said...

ABHITI/RUHI : Oh... that's why you loves it so much na mumma....

She said concluding while after hearing it DIYA smiled at her little daughter & nodded her head in no at her which made the little ABHITI/RUHI confused while seeing her cute confused face DIYA chuckled at her & before she can ask more DIYA said...

DIYA : No.... Ya it is one of the reason.... But thires much more in it than what it looks.... You know RU it's your grannies ( nani ) lehenga..... When I was a child like you na.... I used to adore it & admired to wear it.... But when I was 6 & your MASHIMA ( VANI ) was 3 my mom died in an accident... Dad was not bother about it much.... He married on eof his blond..... After marriage she used to scare us but dad didn't interfere as he was a busy person... He always used to stay busy in business... He never had time for us... I was broken & alone But thire was a hope my only savior my big brother as then my big brother, your uncle took the stand for me he used to back answer that women.... She was a suger coated in front of dad & BHAI... so dad never saw her real face... But BHAI knew it from start.... In his presence she never dared to eye on us... Knowing we needs a mother he took the place of my mom in my life... He raised up me & your MASHIMA ( VANI ) like his own childs fulfilling the evey responsibility of a monther when he himself was 12 only... He used to pamper us alot.... He was my straight... He was my mother & father too... He was a super hero.... Then after 64 years dad died.... He was only 16 & whole responsibility of business & whole empire & everything came on his shoulders... Still he didn't left are hand.... That women suggest him to leave us at our matternal house... My mom was an ORPHAN but after marriage she got to know about her brother.... BHAI had a choice to left us in are maternal house which was more like a hell with my greedy uncle & aunt but he didnt.... He was are everything... My super hero... My friend.... My brother.... My shield..... My Big B... You know when I was going to get married with your dad na instead of giving this lehenga to his own wife your uncle kept it for me & on my wedding day he gave it to me.... As a blessing of my mother.... As he knew how much I loves it & adors it....

She said remembering the past as if reliving it.... Saying this her eyes were moist.... Hearing it from her mother the little ABHITI/RUHI asked curious...

ABHITI/RUHI : Mumma where is uncle....

Hearing it DIYA'S face saddened while ABHIMANYU who saw the mother daughter pair & heard thire whole conversation said entering in the room....

ABHIMANYU : He is angry with us princess.....

Hearing him DIYA broke down & tears started flowing from her eyes non stop.... seeing her mother crying & sad little ABHITI/RUHI who was seating on her mothes lap wiped out her mothers tears with her small tiny hands saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Don't worry mumma... When I will become a big girl na I will find uncle & unite you with him....

Saying this she turned  towards her father YUNWARAJ ABHIMANYU & asked innocently....

ABHITI/RUHI : Dad why is uncle angry with us....

She asked innocently while hearing her question ABHIMANYU said picking up his little princess ABHITI/RUHI in his arms...

ABHITI/RUHI : Princess sometimes misunderstandings creats rifts between people's & makes bitterness  between relationships... Relations are just like thread we need to handle them with care..... As they are as delicate as thread... If we takes any wrong step in it na then it can be break it... If not break ut then it will surely leaves a knot of bitterness in it... Your uncle thinks that we did a mistake... When it was not... & this misunderstanding made rift between us & form bitterness in are relation....

Hearing it little ABHITI/RUHI made a cute pout placing index her fingure at her cheeks in confusion as whatever her dad said all went from over her head while seeing it ABHIMANYU chuckled at is daughter & after thinking something little ABHITI/RUHI said innocently....

ABHITI/RUHI : Don't worry mom dad... When I will become a big girl na I will find uncle & I will make him forgive you....

She said hearing her little daughter DIYA smiled while ABHIMANYU kissed her cheeks saying...

ABHIMANYU : Sure princess... He can be angry with his friend & sister but he won't be able to resist his cute niece......

End of FLASHBACK........

ABHITI/RUHI was lost in her throughs that's when she heard a knock on door which broke the chain of her thoughts & made her come back to present in reality from her past.... Shrugging the past memories she went & open the door only to find her ANGEL PARI standing thire at door step with a box in her hands.... Seeing her she made a confused face while PARI eyed her from top to toed... Seeing her in bridal lehenga PARI had tears in her eyes.... She quickly hugged ABHITI/RUHI saying.....

PARI : You are looking beautiful RUHI.

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI smiled & hugged her back saying....

ABHITI/RUHI : Thank you ANGEL....

Then after a minute they broke the hug.... & ABHITI/RUHI asked her...

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best But what are you doing here... & why you are not ready for the marriage yet.... & what is in this box....

She asked all this questions in one go hearing it PARI chuckled & said...

PARI : Are baba first let me in na....

Hearing her ABHITI/RUHI realised that they are standing at door step.... She hitted her forehead with her hand & chuckled at her stupidity.... Then both went in & as soon as they come in her room before she can ask any question PARI said...

PARI : RUHI.... I am not going to miss your marriage at any cost... So don't you worry... I will get ready later & this box... Then in this box I have brought... Wait let me show this to you....

Saying this she opened the box & showed her.....
ABHITI/RUHI looked in the box & saw KALEERIEN in it....

( Guys imagine ABHITI/RUHI'S KALEERIEN for her marriage like this only.....)

( I don't think that thire is anyone who dont know about KALEERIEN as it is quite famous & trending in fashion industry.... but still for those who dont know what KALEERIEN is... KALEERIEN is Punjabi type of ornament... They are cultural variants of the traditional bridal Kalire, often worn by North Indian brides. These are dangling ornaments, usually made from metallic foil and coloured golden, which are attached to the bridal CHURA/CHOORA.... Now a days people's are also making it with flowers.... )

Seeing KALEERIEN ABHITI/RUHI smiled at her ANGEL happily... Who was already smiling at her.... & then PARI said.....

PARI : It's your KALEERIEN RUHI... Woh DADI gave it to me & said that the bridesmaid makes to be bride wear it... As SEJAL was busy in packing I came alone to make you wear it...

She said with soft smile trying to hide her sadness from ABHITI/RUHI behind that fake smile but as if it is even possible.... Seeing it & sensing her emotions ABHITI/RUHI thought.....

ABHITI/RUHI M. V. : Don't worry ANGEL just 3 hours & then we will be free... You will live your life the way you want... I promise no one will be able to stop you or be the cuff in your legs snatching your happiness & will be the barrires in the way of your freedom in the name of love....

She was thinking this but her cahin of thoughts got broken as she heard her ANGELS voice as PARI said trying her mind diverting from the sadness & making ABHITI/RUHI come to the present in reality from her thoughts or I should say KHAYALI PULLAV....

PARI : Hey it's getting late.... Your make up is still remained... I need to get ready too... Let's do it now....

She said hearing her ABHITI/RUHI smiled at her nodding her head in yes.

PARI took out those KALEERIEN from the box & made ABHITI/RUHI wear it... While ABHITI/RUHI can't help but just stare at her ANGEL lovingly...

( Guys imagine PARI making her soulie ABHITI/RUHI wear the KALEERIEN like this only.... )

After making ABHITI/RUHI wear the KALEERIEN... PARI hugged her tightly murmuring....

PARI : I am gonna miss you...

She said hearing her sad voice like a child ABHITI/RUHI chuckled & asked her teasingly after pulling back from the hug.....

ABHITI/RUHI : So don't you want your MAAN BHAI get married....

She said stressing on MAAN BAHI hearing her PARI chuckled at her & said...

PARI : What smell is it of.... I think something is getting burn.... Or someone is burning in jealousy....

She said knowing how ABHITI/RUHI is feeling over her bonding with ARYAMAAN & behaving like a jealous kid who is not getting attention.... & saying this she chuckled while ABHITI/RUHI rolled her eyes at her & at last can't help but chuckled along with her on her cuteness.... She pulled PARI'S cheeks & PARI said rubbing her cheek....

PARI : That hurt....

She said making a fake angry pout & seeing it ABHITI/RUHI smiled while seeing her smiling PARI too smiled at her & said taking ABHITI/RUHI'S hands in hers.....

PARI : I don't know how to say it.... Or should I even say it or not... But I just want you to know it....

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI pressed her hands in her to assure her to proceed & she continued saying

PARI : I don't know i ever express it or not but RUHI... You are the best thing happened to me ever... You was, you are & you will be my soulie..... Never matters how far I will be from you.... Distance dosent matter... It can't make us apart.... I know it will sound selfish but it will be hell difficult for me to live without you....

Saying this she had tears in her eyes so ABHITI/RUHI too while she continued wiping those pearls from her eyes with a beautiful smile...

PARI : You know RUHI.... I dont know why but I always feels thires something which pulls me towards you.... Ya you are my soulie.. My bestie... But I feels thires something else which connects me with you.... I am unable to find & recognise what...

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI froze while PARI continued shrugging the thought...

PARI : Let it be.... I think it's just my infatuation as I am more attached to you after the accident... & you are my only family.... It's just like may be I am over thinking as the first time I am getting away from you...

She said hearing it ABHITI/RUHI took a sign of relief & hugged her tightly while PARI whispered to her in between hug....

PARI : Happy married life RUHI... I hope you will get all the happiness in your life which you trully deserves....

After this they broke the hug while PARI continued saying....

PARI : & I know MAAN BHAI will always keep you happy... He will not let a single drop of tear come in your eyes.....

She hearing her ABHITI/RUHI mumbled....

ABHITI/RUHI : Only if you know ANGEL......

She said in whisper only audible to her self while PARI said....

PARI : Ok enough of this melodrama now... I am getting let to get ready....

She said hearing her ABHITI/RUHI nodded her head in yes, smiling at her & after giving a good smile PARI was about to leave the room that's when she collided with someone..... & wispered....

PARI : Ouch.....

She mumbled as that person hurted her shoulder.... She looked up to find a girl wearing mask carrying a box in her hand..... Seeing her in ABHITI/RUHI'S room she was about to say something to her as by time now she knows that no one can enter on 2nd floor or ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) like that only... that's when ABHITI/RUHI said...

ABHITI/RUHI : ANGEL are you fine... Did you got hurt.....

She asked worried hearing her whimp... Hearing her PARI smiled at her tensed face... & said.....

PARI : Ya... I am fine...it's just.....

PARI was saying but was cutted off by ABHITI/RUHI who yelled at that girl saying....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best.. Don't you have eyes.... Can't you see.... Those are eyes or buttons.... You would have harmed her.... She would have fallen...

She yelled thats when PARI said jumping in conversation saving that girl....

PARI : Hey RUHI.... it's ok.... it was mine mistake too... I was looking somewhere else... I should have been careful.....

She said hearing her ABHITI/RUHI calmed herself while that girl was staring at PARI seeing it ABHITI/RUHI glared at her angrily..... & she looked down while PARI said....

PARI : Sorry miss....

She said to that girl on which she just nodded her head in yes at her while PARI asked ABHITI/RUHI who was busy in glaring at her....

PARI : RUHI who is she.... ( looking at that girl ) Who are you... & what are you doing here... How you enter this floor....

She asked confused hearing her list of questions ABHITI/RUHI said to thst girl.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Show me your ID card..

ABHITI/RUHI said hearing it that girl quickly handed ABHITI/RRUHI her ID card while after reading it ABHITI/RUHI said to PARI...

ABHITI/RUHI : She is MISS LILY... The makeup artist....

Hearing her PARI made an O face & gave a small smile to MISS LILY.... Then she left the room heading towards her room to get ready for RUMAAN ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN ) MARRIAGE.....
.
.
.
.
.
AFTER 2 HOURS HERE ON THE SECOND FLOOR OF ARYAANSH.....

IN ARYAMAAN'S ROOM.....

ARYAMAAN was getting ready for his marriage with his LUNA.... He was wearing a beautiful sherwani.... He set his hairs with jel perfectly..... That's when he heard the door of his room opening.... He didn't need to turn as he knew who was it as except him & his little DEVIL brother no one knows the password, or can pass the ratina scaner or voice code.... Except them only ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) has access to his room but they both never enters in his room without permission.... He turned to see his little devil brother REYANSH standing in front of him in a sizzling white suit with a black coloured SAFA in his hands which has a very elegent golden outline made up of gold threads..... Seeing it he smiled at him while REYANSH gestured him with his one hand to seat on the chair placed in front of the dressing table reciprocating his smile...... ARYAMAAN sat & REYANSH made him wear the SAFA....... After this he stud & turn to REYANSH who was just looking at his elder brother happily.....

( Guys imagine ARYAMAAN'S groom look like this only.....)

Seeing it ARYAMAAN said...,.

ARYAMAAN : So let's go... It's time for my wedding.....

He said hearing him so desperate REYANSH chuckled saying....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTERESTING... Some one seems very eager for wedding...... Destination of the lover boy... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT...

He said hearing him ARYAMAAN rolled his eyes at him saying....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH....

That's when thire was knock on the door of ARYAMAAN'S bedroom which was open..... Hearing the knock both ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) turned towards the door of his bedroom only to find ANGAD standing at the door step with something like sehra in his hands made up of very expensive original pearls & diamond beads.... Seeing him ARYAMAAN signeled him through eyes to come in.... He came in & said....

ANGAD : Boss... Wo DADI said to make you wear this....

He said... Hearing him ARYAMAAN nodded his head in yes & sat on the chair of dressing table.... ANGAD moved towards REYANSH to give it to him on which he raised up his eyebrows at him questioning..... Which made ANGAD confused while REYANSH gesture him through eyes to make ARYAMAAN wear that sehra understanding what his boss is saying he looked at ARYAMAAN who smiled at him saying.....

ARYAMAAN : Go for it ANGAD... I need to reach my marriage alter today only otherwise My LUNA won't sat thire waiting for me.....

He said hearing it REYANSH chuckled while ANGAD got overwhelmed.... His eyes got moist at the respect & love they gave to him... He quickly nodded his head in yes at his boss & quickly move to make him wear that SEHRA.... He made him wear the SEHRA... Now he was completely ready...

( Guys imagine ARYAMAAN wearing SEHRA like this....)

After this the trio headed to the ground floor where the wedding is going to happen as they reach elevator REYANSH presses the button for 2nd floor instaed of ground floor on seeing it ARYAMAAN & ANGAD chuckled while he smiled happily... As soon as they reached on 2nd floor he said stepping out of the elevator & moving his hand through his hairs....
& he said with a smile.....

REYANSH : You both go I have some work.....

He said while on hearing it ANGAD & ARYAMAAN chuckled... Seeing them chucking he said...

REYANSH : Ok.... I don't have work... But I will come down along with my SWEETHEART....

He said & left them heading towards his lady loves room.....

Seeing him both ARYAMAAN & ANGAD shrugged thire head at his madness..... & press the elevators button to ground floor.....

ON 1st FLOOR....

REYANSH was walking through the corridor of his sweetheart's room that's when he heard her sweet voice which was sounding tired & irritated... He peek inside her room only to see a friend on her beautiful angelic face.... She was looking irritated.....

IN PARI'S BEDROOM....

PARI was getting ready for RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) marriage.... She was wearing a beautiful long pech coloured traditional dress as she was tired of wearing LEHENGA'S ( it's me ) which she literally can't carry again for even a second now not for the one whom she loves that too when she is going to leave him soon ( according to her )... She just wanted to clear all his thoughts from her mind but is it even possible to forget the one whom you loves.... Thire is saying na... Pehla pyaar bhulaye nahi bhulta... ( we can ever forgets first love... ) She wanted to just forget his love but that tiny organ which beats in her called heart is the rebel who is not ready to let her forget him.... He bbeats faster that usual when ever he comes closer to her.... Whenever she thunks about hum... Like he is beating now... Thinking all this & clouded with the all this thoughts, she was standing in front of the mirror of dressing table trying to pull the zip up of her gown but she wasn't able to do that as it was stuck... She was visibly irritated as even after trying for more that 15 min... It was not going to work... All her efforts were in vien.... At last she left the zip & yelled frustrated looking up towards ceiling in irritation putting her both hands on her hips angrily as she got tired of trying to do it again & again....

PARI : Arghhhh... What the hell... It's stuck... Why me... Why it's always only me... Unghhhh Why I have to get stuck in such kind of situations everytime.... This zip is a headache.... This is the reason I hate this traditional dresses.... It pisses me off.... I am not even able to beath... If feels so suffocated... God knows why people's wear such dresses....

After cursing that beautiful dress till hear content she again tried to zip it up but was not able to do that.... She was trying herad but it was not working so she yelled....

PARI : What is your problem yaar.... Why are you not working.....

She yelled frustrated & left the zip in anger with a grumpy face... Knowing all are busy in getting ready for the marriage so she can't ask help from anyone she mumbled making a cute innocent yet sad pout....

PARI : Now what to do...

She whispered that's when she felt two strong arms holding her tiny waist gently making her gasp.... She looked in mirror to meet with those deep dark black orbs.....( Do I need to tell who he is... I don't think so... ) His strong collagen filled her nostrile making her heart go crazy.... She was staring at him directly in his eyes through mirror of the dressing table... He too was busy in staring in those beautiful big doe shaped hazelnut eyes....

Chaand Bhi Hairan…
Dariya Bhi Pareshani Mein Hai,
Aks Kis Ka Hai Ye Itni Roshni Paani Mein Hai.

( Guys imagine one of my favorite song MAIN RANG SHARBATON KA sung by AATIF ASLAM from PHATA POSTER NIKLA HERO movie..... As usal adding few of my favorite lines from it... PS. For better experiance try to hear this song while this seen...)

O yaara tujhe pyaar ki batiyaan
Kya samjhawaan
Jaag ke ratiyaan roz bitaawaan
Isse aage ab main kya kahoon

O yaara tujhe bolti ankhiyaan
Sadke jawaan
Maang le pakiyaan aaj duawaan
Isse aage ab main kya kahoon

They were looking in each other eyes like as if scanning the soul of thire parteners.... Then without breaking the eye lock he slowly moved his hands towards her bare shouled as  the dress she was wearing was off shoulder...
He with her cold rough hands slowly moved her long silky black hairs aside to one side of her shoulder from her back which were covering milky white bare skin of her back...

( Guys imagine PEYANSH { PARI & REYANSH } moment like this.... )

Feeling his cold yet rough hands against her bare back a cold shiver ran down through her spine..... He tried to zip up her gown but wasn't able to do that as it was stuck.... Then he slowly moved down towards her waist where the zip was stuck which made the eye lock to get break... She started fudging her fingers in nervousness... While he kneeled down & sat on his one leg & pressed the zip with his teeths while this his rough yet soft lips touched her soft milky skin of her back... Feeling the touch of his cold lips against her bare back she flinched....

( Guys imagine PEYANSH ( PARI & REYANSH ) like this only......)

PARI was loosing control over her heart with thire closness.... That rebel organ called heart which was beating against her chest was racing over his touch... Hear as soon he closed the zip of her gown he stud up straight knowing he won't be able stay away from her more as her pleasent & a very beautiful fragrance of arum lilies was filling his nostriles making him go crazy... He was afraid that he will lost control over his self... So before he loos his scenses he stud straight a little two steps away from her & looked at her in mirror..... He observed her carefully.... She was wearing a very beautiful cream coloured dress tuning it with elgent &  beautiful diamond jewellery.... As he was busy in sharing her she took a beautiful elegant orange dupatta & wrapped on her head.... Then she looked at him only to see him staring at her... She too observed him...He was looking very handsome... He was wearing a simple white suit with a simple red ruby brooch on it... He was looking charming will be an understatement... Indeed he was looking dangerously handsome... He was looking like a prince charming but he is not as he is KING... DEVIL KING of DEMONS of UNDERWORLD who looks charming...

( Guys imagine PEYAANSH'S ( PARI & REYANSH ) look for RUMAAN ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) marriage like this.....)

He was gawking at her she was looking breath taking.... At that moment seeing her heavenly mesmerizing beuty REYANSH was awestruck.... At that moment he felt like just to make her his.... He was feeling the urge of marking her but he don't wanted that desire to grow more so breaking the silence he just gave her a complement.....

REYANSH : You are looking gorgeous..

He said hearing it she smiled at him faintly.... Seeing her smile he got confused as it's not her original smile... He can say that clearly as whenever she smiled wholeheartedly her eyes beems with angelic light which are looking empty today... Her face glows like a shinning gull moon which is looking beautiful yet pale today.... Her chubby cheeks turn pink which are looking dead now... Her rosy lips gives warmth to his heart which is missing..... Seeing it he understood that she is not happy... But he was thinking the reason that why is she sad..... Not able to understand he asked her.....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTERESTING..... What happened SWEETHEART.....

He asked hearing him PARI said....

PARI : Nothing....

She said & tears threaten to fall from her eyes which she held back with much difficulty & looked down... While knowing she is lieing REYANSH cup her face with his one hand lovingly making her looked at him & asked in his deep dark husky voice.....

REYANSH : You know what SWEETHEART.... You are a very bad lier.... Now just tell me... Why are you looking so sad....

He asked looking straight in her eyes lovingly, hearing it she was just looking at him. Not getting any answer he raised up his one eyebrow at her questioningly & she said removing his hand from her cheeks & looking down not able to meet his eyes....

PARI : Nothing... It's just like my bestie is getting married so I got emotional....

She said hiding her feelings from him REYANSH didn't belive in her words as he can say when she is saying truth & when not just by looking in her eyes... & she said that looking down not meeting his eyes which made him confirmed that she is upset & hidding it..... He was about to say something that's when his eyes fell on something across mirror... He turned towards her bed only to see the thing which caught his eyes & it was a bag which was placed thire bear the bed... Seeing it he looked at her angrily only to see her still looking down.....

Seeing that suitcase he understood everything... He understood why she is sad.. Whats bothering her... The mere thought of her leaving him made him angry & not able to hold it more he asked her in stern yet cold voice barely controlling his anger...

REYANSH : What is this bag doing here....

He asked knowing the answer of his question still hoping his guess to come out to be wrong... But killing his hope PARI said....

PARI : I... I..It's mine...

She said stammering, fudging her fingers nervously looking at everywhere in the room but not at him... While after hearing her answer REYANSH said irritated in his deep dark dead baritone loosing his temper....

REYANSH : I know that.... What do you think where are you going SWEETHEART....

He asked hearing his dangerous voice PARI shuttered.......

PARI : I.. I.... ( exhale ) Today, after RUHI & MAAN BHAI'S marriage I am leaving this MANSION with SEJAL....

She said only to break the dam of his range as after hearing her he got hell angry... The mere thought of her going away from him made him burn in range.... He wanted to scold her asking how can she just leave him but seeing her getting scared as she realised he is  getting angry he kept silent... He knew if he will stand thire for even one more second then in anger & range he will end up doing something with her which she won't like.... Which will make her more away from him.... So not to make her more scared he just left the room angrily heading towards ground floor to attend RUMAAN'S  ( ABHITI/RUHI & ARYAMAAN'S ) marriage.... Seeing it a long tear escaped through PARI'S eyes... She quickly wipped it off & headed toward Ground floor to attend the RUMAAN'S ( RUHI/ABHITI & ARYAMAAN'S ) marriage.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

______________________________________

Hey guys so how was the chapter... I hope you all loved it..... I am really tired🥵🥵🥵... You know I am writting this part from past 3 days... It's took mine more than 9 hours to write.... Yaar... & 2 hours for second check... Means totally 11 hours as you can see the chapter is of 10500 words.... It was so tough as I was just stuck with a plot... I was not understanding how to step forwards but some how mannaged.... Hashhhh... It's so difficult to write marriage scenes yaar... First engagement, then that cocktail party, then sangeet, then haldi, then mehandi, then that chura/choora ceremony then kaleerin omg... Itna toh koi real shaadi me na kare jitna maine ff me extend kar diya ( Literally, no one will even do this much in real life how much I have extended this marriage functions in FF.....) Ok so guys tell me how did you find it.... What do you think who is DIYA'S brother... Where is he... Who is her step mother.... Where is her matternal house... What mistake ABHIMANYUN was talking about... Ohhhh... So much confusion na but don't worry in next chapter I will increase the dose of mystreis so you will get more confused 😝😝... Ok so as I am tires it's time for me to take your leave.... Do tell me you POV in comment box & yes last but not thr least don't forget to vote for your favorite😍 innocent🥺cute🥰lovely😍 ingenious 😎smart😙 beautiful 🙈Crazy😝 yet hardworking writer.... & Oh yes I forgot.... I will come with next chapter soon... As you can see just like second last chapter last chapter too didn't cross 150+... I said I will upload next chapter on Suday if it don't cross 150+ but just like last one it didnt... still just like earlier I updated it as I was not able to hold my excitment.... But this time I am serious about my talk... I will update next chapter on SUNDAY if this one crosses 150+ if not then you can expect the next chapter on Tuesday.... Till then SAYONARA..... HASTA LA VISTA.....

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.5K 241 12
"Passion's a word which involves so many feelings. I feel it when we touch; I feel it when we kiss; I feel it when I look at you. For you are my pass...
1.3M 64.7K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
4.9K 264 29
Rudra looked toward the tree under which a beautiful girl in a Red dress is sitting with a book in her delicate hand. "It's been 30 min but still, s...
9.2K 449 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...