✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

Bởi kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... Xem Thêm

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!

2.5K 209 600
Bởi kiyarajain

Hola everyone.... Hey guys how are you.... I am really sorry..... I know I know I said I will post on Sunday morning & trust me I was to update in morning only but in yesterday afternoon I went to a small get together of my cousin gang & got busy in it.... I come very late so don't get time to finish the chapter on time.... I just finished it & posting.... I indeed got let But what to do yaar its too lengthy you can see it's more than 9200 words I am typing from morning trying hard to finish this chapter & completed it just 15 minutes back.... Coming to today's chapter..... Here I am with very next chapter titled NEVER UNDERESTIMATE HER.... of are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE....... After this as usual finishing my talks let's start reading are today's chapter... So here we go..........

HERE THE NEXT PART STARTS WITH :

Na jaane kis pal unhe dekh hum dil laga baithe,
Na jaane kis vishwas pe hum sapne saja baithe,
Wo to de na sake ek lamha apni zindagi ka hume,
Aur hum apni puri zindagi unpe luta baithe..

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

SAME DAY IN AFTERNOON :

After engagement ceremoney which held in morning, everyone were tired & resting in thire rooms preparing for cocktail party in night...... PARI was too tired carrying that heavy lenga which was suffocating her..... After changing into some comfortable cloths she was resting in her bedroom.... & same goes with ABHITI/RUHI she too was tired with all this cahos & specialy with that force engagement so she too change in some comfortable cloths.......

( Imagine RIHI { PARI & RUHI/ABHITI } like this for this  whole chapter till the cocktail - party.....)

PARI was lying on her bed engross in thinking about morning incident when REYANSH kissed her on her cheeks.... She was feeling strange kind of emmotions in her heart.... She was drown in his thoughts thinking about him deeply that's when she heard a knock on door....... Which made her come back to the reality from her thought...... She hurriedly stood up from bed & said....

PARI : Come in.....

As soon as she grant the permission to the person.... That person came & it was non other than are KABBU KABUTAR KABIR.... ( don't tell me you were expecting REYANSH.....sorey for again throwing water on your dreams so as a punishment all tomatoes are accepted🤣🤣🤣) He enter in her room & got mesmerised after seeing PARI..... Seeing him thire & at his sudden appearance she got confused & asked......

PARI : KABIR you here.....

She questioned broking his trens & making him come out of his la la la land to present situation..... Hearing her soft voice which was sounding like a rythem KABIR smiled at her & asked like a true gentleman in soft tone.....

KABIR : Ya did I disturbed you....

He asked still smiling on which PARI smiled at him reciprocating his smile & said....

PARI : No KABIR... In fact I of was getting bore.... & too be really honest I too was thinking to meet you.....

She said a bit nervously while hearing it KABBU oops I mean KABIR got happy & asked....

KABIR : Why.....

He asked enthusiastic & very hopefully thinking something else but throwing water on his dreams PARI said a bit hessitant....

PARI : To ask forgiveness.....

Hearing it KABIR'S bubble of joy blast & he felt bad as he was expecting something else from her ( which is never gonna happen till I am alive ) but still he smiled at her & asked politely.....

KABIR : & for what.....

He asked still maintaining a faint smile on which PARI said lowring her eyes.......

PARI : For whatever HUNTER did with you today.... As I was the one who bring him down in the party.... But trust me I never thought he will do such thing.... I thought I will handle him but ( sign.....) Sorry....

She said looking at floor like it is the most interesting thing to look then she hessitantly looked at him & made very cute puppy eyes on which KABIR smiled widly seeing her innocence & said.....

KABIR : It's ok PARI... It was not your fault..... & if you are feeling guilty then let's make up for it......

He said on which PARI looked at him confused with questioning eyes on which KABIR who was constantly smiling at her like an idiot ( which he is in real ) said in casual tone....

KABIR : Lets go out to your favorite cafe.......

He said unware of all the recent incidents & as soon as PARI hear it her face become palm as from last two times her experience in cafe was very bad & all thanks to are MAFIA KING REYANSH..... As ahe heard cafe she remembered all her experience in cafe so she gulped on nervousnwss & murmured.....

PARI : Cafeeee

She whispered in very low voice but it was enough to hear for KABIR... She was afraid of going out due to apst incidents & was thinking to say no to him that's when KABBU KABUTAR KABIR again spoke saying.......

KABIR : Ya I was free as I have taken leave from my office for marriege.... & thire is still time for party so I thought why not go out with a good company.... & if you are free why don't you join me as I can't find any good company than you....... We can go on long drive & we will eat your favorite RASPBERRY SOUFFLES too......

& thire he go😡😡😡... This is the place where he won the war... Pressing her weak nerve..... He used the thing which is are PARI'S first love..... Now by this he made her to say yes as everyone who are known to PARI are very well aware of the relationship PARI holds with RASPBERRY SOUFFLES..... Her love for RASPBERRY SOUFFLES is out of the imagination & why it will not as it is her first love of PARI... Everyone are well knows that it's her weakness & she can never denied to RASPBERRY SOUFFLES..... Hearing it PARI just stick out her toung & make a face like 😋yum😋 & after this in no time forgetting everything she said happily making a cute pout....

PARI : Now as you asked for having RASPBERRY SOUFFLES then how can I denie....

She said making a cute pout & at this KABIR smiled widely hearing it from her.... Seeing her cute pout KABIR grinned ear to ear & said happily ( kitna hasna hai has le KABBU ye anaar tujh bimaar ko nahi milne wala... Nahi kabhi nahi....)....

KABIR : Ok then meet me in parking area after 15 minutes...... I will be waiting for you in my car......

He said smiling happily ( why he will not as he got the chance to go out with her... ) on which PARI nodded at him happily & he left the room not before bidding her bye with a way too chizy smile...... After he left the room PARI thought......

PARI M. V.

I said yes to.... For going out but  before going with him, I should inform RUHI & SEJU about it or else they will be concern & worried for me....... I need to ask them first......

END OF PARI'S M. V.

Thinking all this she left her room heading towards 2nd privet floor of ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) to ABHITI/RUHI'S room to talk to her.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SAME TIME ON 2nd PRIVATE FLOOR OR ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) :

IN ABHITI/RUHI'S ROOM :

SEJAL went to ABHITI/RUHI'S room making an excuse of to help her as she is having some problem in her gown which she is going to wear for tonights cocktail party...... As soon as she knocked the door of ABHITI/RUHI'S room the very next second she opened it as if she was waiting for her only.... As soon as she enter the room RUHI/ABHITI hurriedly locked it from inside so no one will be able to hear conversation or we can better say thire plan & when she turned to her SEJAL said with a guilty face & in a sad voice.....

SEJAL : I am so sorry RUHI.. I saw how unhappy you were at the time of engagement ceremony..... I know you don't wanted to do that still I didn't done anything to help you.... I was feeling so helpless.... Instead of making you free from that unwanted engagement I was just standing thire looking at everything happening in front of my eyes..... I let them do that which I shouldn't.... I again failed in protecting you.... I again failed in full feeling my duty towards you.... I am so sorry......

She said blaming herself for everything & feeling bad for happenings with her.... As she was feeling herself responsible for the ABHITI/RUHI'S situation & was fwlling sad on her helplessness & for her unwilling/ forced marriage, on which ABHITI/RUHI exhale in frustation & said no no not said but yelled saying....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best one more sorry & I will break your bones SEJU.... How many times I told you that it's not your mistake then why everytime you blames your self for everything....... Sometimes I feel like if thire will be any tsunami or earthquake will come to DEVGARH or are on other places where we lives, you will come & said sorry for it..... So stop saying sorry for everything you stupid girl or I will puch you hard..... That too on your face no no not face but on your nose making it bright red like a tomato then you will look like a jocker more which you already look but less......

She yelled at her saying this all things on which SEJAL smiled at her nodding her head in yes & just hugged her with moist eyes......seeing it ABHITI/RUHI calmed herself.... She too hug her back & said caressing her back.....

ABHITI/RUHI : I am fine SEJU.... Don't get worried about me yaar.... I am totaly fine.... I am not a scared cat I can deal with it... I was just a little bit nervous thinking about that so called engagement nothing else..... Don't be afraid for me you know me.... So stop bothering your self for me everytime.. I am perfectly fine so stop getting concerned for me....

Saying this she broke the hug.... SEJAL wiped her eyes & nodded her head in yes at her then at last she asked her.....

SEJAL : RUHI why you were late at engagement ceremony.... As I don't think that you were interesting in getting ready with all your glory for that forced so called engagement ceremony......

She asked stressing the word so called engagement ceremoney on which ABHITI/RUHI smiled at her knowing how much her soulie knows her then soon her that smiled converted into a smart smirk & she said.....

ABHITI / RUHI : You know me very well SEJU.... I was not getting ready for that so called engagement ceremony infact I was not even bother to do that.... Actually I was waiting for the right momen to contact MR. PULKIT.... As i wasnt able to contact anyone till morning as firstly i don't wanted to make any hurried move which can endenger your & ANGEL'S life.... & secondly morover to all that, In yesterday night I wanted to cantact MR. PUNKIT to inform him about my further plan.... I tried to send him signals through transmeter from my room but as you know thire are jammers in this whole 2nd privet  floor no smart devise can work & in other side of mansion only family members are aloud to have phone & has access to use it not even staff has any phone aloud but as its specialy designed devise so this transmitted can work thire so I just put the device in angels medicines box as I thought I will go to her room by making excuse off her medicines & will send them signal from her room but in way I meet ANGEL & that dog HUNTERS too created a scene & ARYAMAAN saw me so I didn't bring it out from her medicine kit.... & I not only lost the golden opportunity but also my all efort of contacting them went in vein... I was thinking how to contact them & was tensed as I can't ask PARI about devise as it's in form of make-up accessories & aking me her the accessories, she & others will find it weird & they can doubt on it.... so I wasn't able to do that too... but at last in today morning when I was coming down for engagement I thought to meet ANGEL & went to her floor where I saw ANGEL leaving her room heading towards hall for ceremony something clicked in my mind & I hide behind piller so when she went down i went in her room to take my transmeter from her medicine kit.....

She said explaining everything while hearing it SEJAL got happy & asked in very excited voice....

SEJAL : So you got the trans meter right....

She asked excited on which ABHITI/RUHI smiled at her victoriously & said....

ABHITI/RUHI : Not only that.... I even contact MR. PULKIT & told him everything about my plane & it's further steps....

She said with a victoriou smile while hearing it SEJAL smiled & did the victory dance in her brain & said happily appreciating her....

SEJAL : Thats great RUHI.... You are amazing.... now tell me what's the escape plan......

She asked smiling knowing ABHITI/RUHI very well as everyone knows that she is very well known for her perfection.... on which ABHITI smirked at her winningly & said happily......

ABHITI/RUHI : AMAN & MR. PULKIT with the help of JOHN got to know about the place where ATHARVA is held captive by ARS & RRS.... Tonight when everyone will be busy in cocktail party AMAN will rescue ATHARVA from ARYAMAAN'S cage & after completing the work they will signel me by sending signel of pink smoke in morning...... Then after this tomorrow night when everyone will be busy in enjoying that so called sangeet night, the family dancing happily & ARS & RRS celebrating thire victory against me... AMAN'S men will enter in RS mansion in disguise of waiters & househelpers.... finding a right moment they will switch off the lights of mansion after couple dance.... Finding it a very good opportunity we along with ANGEL sneak out of the mansion & will escape from here... We will head to SPAIN with the help of are privet jet which will be ready, waiting for us at the international airport.... I had intruscted MR. PULKIT to erase the CCTV footage of 1st floor of RS. MANSION of the time when I sneak out in ANGELS room in her absence to use that devise so no one will get doubt on me..... Till we reach the airport safe & sound AMAN'S men will be with us for are safety & security some will be at RS mansion to distract ARYAMAAN & others.... They will try to stop them from finding us ..... Later BOTH AMAN & ATHARVA will come to SPAIN with us... They will handle the security thire including all guards, security arrangements & with hacking airport & other cctv footage & erasing every proof of arw journey so no one will get to know about are whereabouts........

Saying this all she shared her an ingenious escape plan with SEJAL happily while hearing it SEJAL grinned ear to ear & said....

SEJAL : Great job RUHI....

She said on which ABHITI/RUHI shrugged her head at her for her childishness as she is happy only hearing the plan not even getting first step complete which she herself dont know will be able to perform successfully or not but still said with confidence in very stern voice..

ABHITI/RUHI : Everything is arranged now...... Just one more day & we will be free from those two devils cage......

She said on which both ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL smiked together winningly..... That's when SEJAL saw ABHITI/RUHI is lost somewhere in her deep thoughts..... It seems like she was bussy in thinking something really important..... So she asked.....

SEJAL : What are you thinking RUHI... Is something bothering you....

She asked concerned thinking that she is bothered about plan, which made ABHITI/RUHI break her trens & come out of her thoughts.... She looked at SEJAL with a serious face & said expressing her dobut.....

ABHITI/RUHI : SEJU I am thinking about that dog HUNTER....

As soon as ABHITI/RUHI said this SEJAL without even waiting for her next sentence started saying.......

SEJAL : That dog omg.... RUHI Who can call him dog... He is so giant like a gorilla & looks so scary like a lion.... Who pets such a dangerous animal in home.... ( sign ) He is just like thire owner insane.... No sane person dose such adventurous things of keeping such wild animal at home.... You know what RUHI, I just flinched when I saw him for the first time in engadgemet party.... He was is aggressive.... Thanks God today when I come on this floor he was in his room or else He would had rip me apart sucking my blood......

She was saying no in fact blabbering all things like a bullet train... While hearingall this things from her ABHITI/RUHI remembered last night when she & PARI met HUNTER no bump with him & saw him for the first time.... Then how she got scared of him & hungged ARYAMAAN....... Unknown to her a small smile crept on her lips remembering everything that's when hearing SEJAL'S voice she came out of her trense who was saying....

SEJAL : But what where you thinking about him...

She asked hearing it ABHITI/RUHI'S face turn to serious one & she said....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best SEJU.... He is really starnge... He is so scary & dangerous that I too got scared seeing him.... He is a hunting dog who can tip anyone sucking the blood out of thir ebody but still he was being so lovable towards ANGEL.... He started bowing infront of her in just one meet how is this even possible... When yesterday me & ANGEL was going down he attack us..... But when he sniffen ANGEL he started licking her like he recognised her & not only that he was even moving his tail at her like he knows her from decades.... where he was growling over me like a lion but when ANGEL told him to be good towards me he stoped & be friends me obeying her like a child.... He is a dog who will rip anyone without waiting for a minute but didn't you saw how he behaves with ANGEL & others.....

She said thinking deeply expressing her dount on which SEJAL thought for a moment & after hearing her talks as  it clicks her something then remembering morning incident of engagement ceremony she said....

SEJAL : You are right RUHI... Even in today morning before you come down PARI bring him in party & he was barking loudly growling in anger at that KABBU KABUTAR KABIR & on that bitch RAIMA as they tried to go close to PARI.... He was behaving very possessive about her...... Ya he is good towards her but he was behaving strange with PARI.... She has just arrived yesterday along with us still how he is so attached with her... It's not digestable... Something is wrong with him....

She said concluding the things she saw, ABHITI/RUHI was very well aware of it as she witnessed the same.... they both were thinking about it deeply... That's when they heard a knock on door which disturbed thire thoughts & broke thire chain of thinking.... Hearing the knock SEJAL got startle & looked at ABHITI/RUHI horrified thinking to be ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH )... While ABHITI/RUHI gesture her to remain calm & she herself went to open the door only to find her ANGEL standing at door step.... Seeing her both SEJAL & ABHITI/RUHI got confused at her presence.... thats when ABHITI/RUHI remind her yesterdays black out & headache thing.... remembeeing it she got worried & she asked concerned....

ABHITI/RUHI : ANGEL you here suddenly.... What happened... Are you again feeling any headache or are you feeling unwell..... Did you got any nightmare again.... Are you feeling tired or any weakness.... Did you take your medicines on time or you again forgot to take your regular medicine..... Should I call the doctor...

She blabbered all thing worriedly non stop in one go in hight speed like a bullet train while hearing her talk SEJAL too come at door step & asked concerned....

SEJAL : What happen PARI are you ok.... Why don't you told me yesterday when you were having headache.... Are you fine now.... Is your health is ok... I think we should go to doctors....

She said without even listening to her talks, non stop concerned for her... While hearing it PARI was about to say something that's when something clicked in SEJAL'S mind & she again said....

SEJAL : Did someone done anything with you.... Did someone try to harm you... Did that witch ISHANI & bitch RAIMA try to insult you again......

She asked again concluding things on her own non stope without giving her a chance to even say yes or no.... She was again about to say something that when ABHITI/RUHI said....

ABHITI/RUHI : Tell me ANGEL did they done anything with you.... If yes then I will not spare them... How can they harm my ANGEL.... I will teach them such a lesson that they will not forget it for thire whole life.....

ABHITI/RUHI said angrily as now she had got to know about ISHANI & RAIMA'S bad behavior towards her ANGEL which they did same with her but she avoid as she dosent pay any heeds to such barking dogs but now it was about her ANGEL & everyone knows when it comes to her she dosent spares anyone as she is the one who matters her the most & about her she can't avoid anything not even a silly thing..... So she said on which PARI slapped her own head with her hand in frustration hearing thire talks & SEJAL asked.....

SEJAL : Whta happened PARI why are you not saying anything.....

She asked concerned but now it was high time PARI take a deep sighn & said calml yet in irritated voice......

PARI : I will say anything if you both will let me talk.... You both were asking questions one after one how I would have answer them....

She said on which both of them looked at each other then at her & smiled realising what they did..... Looking thire concern & worry for herself PARI too smiled at them & said.....

PARI : I have take my medicines RUHI..... I was tired due to ceremony & specially that lehenga but now I am fine.... I don't have any headacche nor I am feeling unwell..... & SEJU No one tried to do anything to me.... No one tried to harmed me or say anything to me.... No one tried to insult me....

She said to make them calm to free them from unnecessary worries about her ( according to her ) on which both ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL take a deep breath of relief knowing her well being..... While she said folding her hands near her chest smiling.....

PARI : So now if your enquiry would have finished can I say something for which I came here officer RUHI & officer SEJU.....

She said very dramatically on which ABHITI/ RUHI chuckled at her drama & RUHI raised her eyebrows at her questioningly while SEJAL said...

SEJAL : Shoot......

As soon as she heard she smiled at both of them & said....

PARI : I came to say that KABIR asked me for going out with him to a cafe... I was not feeling like to go with him that's why I was about to say no to him but then he said we can have RASPBERRY SOUFFLES......

& as soon as PARI said RASPBERRY SOUFFLE, SEJAL & ABHITI/RUHI looked at each other & slapped thire own heads with thire hands & seeing it PARI stoped in middle of her talks & SEJAL & ABHITI/RUHI said continuing her in unison.......

ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL : So you said yes to him..... as you can't say no for RASPBERRY SOUFFLES.... & world knwks that for you it's a sin to say no to have RASPBERRY SOUFFLE that's why you just agreed to go out with him.......

They said looking at each other then looking at PARI & raising thire eyebrows at her & giving her a look as "like seriously" on which she grinned ear to ear happily nodding her head in yes at them like a cute little child.... seeing her antics both SEJAL & ABHITI/RUHI chuckled at her drama.. while she was looking at them with very cute puppy eyes so they will not denie her to go with him..... SEJAL was about to say something but before she can say anything ABHITI/RUHI who melted seeing her ANGEL'S puppy eyes & got happy seeing her happiness said...

ABHITI/RUHI : Ok ANGEL of you want then you can go with him.... We don't mind but come soon before the party..

She said agreeing with her on hearing it PARI jumped in happiness & in no time she happily hug ABHITI/RUHI very tightly murmuring many thanks & said.....

PARI : Thank you..... Thank you... Thank you..... I knew you will not denie me.... I love you RUHI...... You are best..... & Don't worry I will come on time..... But now I should leave KABIR must be waiting for me in parking.....

Hearing it ABHITI/RUHI nodded at her.... she gave a loving hug to SEJAL too & after this she left the place heading towards the place which KABIR informed her to come but not before bidding bye to both of them...... As soon as PARI left the place SEJAL asked ABHITI/RUHI worriedly......

SEJAL : What you did RUHI.....

She asked angrily on which ABHITI/RUHI said calm clossing the door like nothing happen.....

ABHITI/RUHI : What I did now....

She asked casually on which SEJAL said frustrated.......

SEJAL : Don't act innocent in front of me.... You angry bird..... you very well knows what you did... Why you stoped me from saying her no.... Morover to that why you let her go out with that KABBU KABUTAR KABIR....

She asked on which ABHITI/RUHI just smiled & said........

ABHITI/RUHI : Can't you see SEJU.... How happy she was..... & don't she deserve the freedom to do what she wants in her life.... You know very well SEJU that she is the one who is getting caged in all this drama loosing her freedom.... This devil brothers have snatched her happiness..... You saw na she never asked or demands  big things & big expenses from us... Shee never admires anything but this small small things gives her alot of hapiness, this things makes her smile which she has lost somewhere due to that DARE DEVIL REYANSH..... so I just agreed.... & morover to everything how I could have denied her for her first love.....

She said chuckling & shrugging her head on which SEJAL too laughed at her words while ABHITI/RUHI continued saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Yaa her first love her favorite RASPBERRY SOUFFLES..... you know na how much she loves RASPBERRY SOUFFLES... & what I would had told her why I can't let her go out.... As that KABBU KABUTAR KABIR is a good friend for her we can't say her to not to go out with her friends..... & we both know he will not harm her....Ok At last assume  if I would had stoped her & said no to go out with him then what I would had told her when she asked the reason behind it ( chuckling sadly ) What I would I have told her that you are a cagged bird of this house cum doom.... or should I have told her that you are a guarantee card of me that I will not fled away from this prison......

She said asking SEJAL with a sad chuckled while hearing her SEJAL felt really bad for PARI... She take a deep sign & said.......

SEJAL : Sorry RUHI I didn't mean to say that.... but I can't understand now what you will do.... As we both knows  that ARS & RRS will not let her go out thinking that you will make her escape when you are not.... What If they try to stop her... she will get suspicious about your wedding.... I can still understand about REYANSH as she will take it as his madness but what about ARYAMAAN.... He will not angree to let her go thinking that we are planning to escape.... & she will not take it as for granted of shw got to know the truth of this do called wedding she will be broken feeling herself responsible for happenings.... We will not be able to calm her.... She will not let it happen & will try to go aginst ARS & RRS & we can't even tell he about are plan.... She will try to stop all this by her last breath..... So we cant let that happen.... Now tell me how you will make him agree....

She said making her realise the possibilities... While hearing it ABHITI/RUHI take a deep sighn & said in calm yet tensed voice.......

ABHITI/RUHI : It's ok SEJU.... & don't worry about all this.... I will talk to him.....

She said looking at SEJAL with a serious & determined face on which she nodded her head at her in yes & left the place heading towards her room.... As soon as SEJAL left ABHITI/RUHI too left her room heading towards study room knowing he will be thire only at this time...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HERE SAME TIME IN ARYAANSH'S ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH'S ) STUDY ROOM :

ARYANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH) & ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) gather in study room to discuss something important.......

As soon as ANAAN enter the sudy room & greeted ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) ARYAMAAN orderes AHAAN in very serious tone.....

ARYAMAAN : AHAAN make the security of MANSION more tight... Thire should be no chance for a single mistake......

He said sternly with very serious face seeing it ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) Got confused & looked at each other with shocked expressions as he never cared so much about the security of mansion in all this year's earlier as he has full trust on ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) & thire work so they never paid any heed to ask for more tight security not even when they goes out of the country along with ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) for business trips & foreign deals leaving thire whole family behind them alone in mansion... They we're confused that now what happen today which make him to say that.... Thinking this both looked at him & AHAAN spoke.....

AHAAN : Ok BOSS I will increase the security.... & told are mens to be alert more.... but can I ask something.....

He asked hesitantly being afraid of his boss seeing the seriousness on which ARYAMAAN said in stern voice.....

ARYAMAAN : Shoot....

As a soon as he got the permission of his boss he take a deep sign calming his self & asked confused.....

AHAAN : BOSS... why are you getting so much concern for security all of sudden....

He presented his doubt in front of his BOSS on which ARYAMAAN looked at REYANSH who nodded at him & then he said in stern voice & with a very serious face......

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH..... AHAAN, ANGAD ( taking deep breath ) me & REY thinks that PARI'S life is at risk....

Hearing it ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) Got shocked & they look at each other with bewildered eyes & then at ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) & ANGAD asked his BOSS concered for his newly made sister.....

ANGAD : But why BOSS..... I mean what made you think that as we all know that no one knows about PARI BHABHI'S real identity being KUNWARANI PARINITI SHIKHAWAT then how & if the thing is about BLACK MAFIA then no one knows about thire where beings so it's not a problem too.....

He said asking his doubt & expressing  his thoughts on which ARYAMAAN said still maintaining that serious face & in stern voice.....

ARYAMAAN : You are correct ANGAD but we have observed that thire are many loopwholes in LUNA'S story.... So me & REY has a doubt that she is hidding something very big from all about PARI'S accident.... I am sure that thire is an another untold story behind all of this too... which only she knows & she will not tell us that at any cost as I provoked her so much & scared her for SEJAL & PARI'S life still she managed to hide it without any panick it means she is determined to not tell it to anyone... So we cant ask her & need to find it on our own..... We need to search about PARI specially that suspicious accident.... Which is really mysterious & as we already have a doubt on that attack..... We thinks that attack was on PARI not on LUNA the BLACK MAFIA knew she is not MISS. ABHITI AHIKHAWAT but PARINITI..... We may be wrong as its juts are assumptions but thire is high chances of it can be the true.... & if it is the thing, then thires a possibility that may be PARI got to know about everything before that accident about YUNWARAJ ABHIMANYU being a RAW OFFICER & about thire case investigation regarding BLACK MAFIA, BLACK MAFIA'S crimes & all activities & may be that things too which we & black mafia wants.... that's why that attack occure on her by BLACK MAFIA &  they tried to kill her..... If they got to know about her being here then they can attack on her again for hidding the truth.... & specially after whatever REY did with BLACK MAFIA destroying his business now they will target us... I don't want them to hurt PARI Or LUNA as BLACK MAFIA thinks PARI knows the truth he will try to kill her & about LUNA may be he assums that those things are towards LUNA which he wants may be this is the only reason he didn't tried to harm her till now...... But if he got to know about her being here he will try to do many hunts by one arrow so we need to be prepared for that.....

Hearing it ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) Got shocked & looked at each other with those shocked expressions.... Soon thire shocked expressions turned into the serious one as now it's question of life of not only thire queens bit thire newly found little sister so they looked at thire bosses with very serious face & nodded thire head on thire BOSS in yes with a determined mind.... Later AHAAN asked his BOSS....

AHAAN : BOSS it also means that if PARI BHABHI gets her memory back then she can tell us where that thing is for which we are searching from past 9 months.... Or she can directly tell us about that mystry we are trying to solve from past 9 months...... & about the thing BLACK MAFIA is searching which can proved to be are biggest weapon against him & with the help of that we can erase his existence from the earth......

He said concluding what he understand till now while hearing it ARYAMAAN too agreed with it & said..

ARYAMAAN : Ya AHAAN if our doubt is correct then she surely knows about the thing & where it is which we wants for so many months..... & the mystry we are trying to solve.... that thing which BLACK MAFIA wants from LUNA or her that's why they attacked her...... But if she know about the thing which we want from her then we have one more hidden & dangerous enemy than BLACK MAFIA who can try to kill her if he got to know about her being known to that mystry & that thing.....

He said concerned marking the things which everyone forgot in chaos of mystry & thire search & hearing it AHAAN said determined......

AHAAN : Ok boss.... don't worry about PARI BHABHI & RUHI BHABHI at all... Leave it on me... I promise will take care of that.... I will not let anything happen to PARI BHABHI & RUHI BHABHI..... I will protect them with my last breath..

He said very seriously on which ANGAD felt proud on his KIDFO while ARYAMAAN nodded at him happily for his concern & loyalty towards them & then he looked at ANGAD & said....

ARYAMAAN : ANGAD find out about PARI'S 2 months duration world trip on which she went for before that 9 months old accident & came back to INDIA 7 months back before her accident..... I think it's threads goes to that mystry we are trying to solve.... It's all has tied with each other... I have a doubt that her world trip is related with that accident...... If we get the information about her trip then we can found out if our suspicion is true or not if its true then we need to find that how she got to know about those things & where they are......

He said concluding everything & hearing it ANGAD nodded his head at him in yes & said.....

ANGAD : Ok boss....

He was still standing their thinking something deeply & seeing him like that REYANSH understood that he wants to ask something & said.....

REYANSH : INTERESTING.... VERY INTERESTING...... ANGAD you have a question AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT...

He said on which ANGAD smiled & nodded his head in yes at him seeing it REYANSH smiled & said.....

REYANSH : ask.......

He said gesturing his hand to shoot on which ANGAD nodded his head at him in yes & said.......

ANGAD : BOSS If RUHI BHABHI'S story is true then she must be known to the thing which we wants.... May be she has the thing we are searching for why don't you ask her directly........

Hearing it both ARYAANSH chuckled which made ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) confused & REYANSH gesture ARYAMAAN to say... He nodded at him in yes & said......

ARYAMAAN : LUNA dosent know where that thing has..... She don't have that thing..... If she would had then she wouldn't have come here to find, why we were present at the cliff she would have get to know everything about that mystry & are search..... But she dosent... In fact you gave us one more loophole in her story....... Now I am sure that, that attack was on PARI not her..... & she must know about those things....... Or why would BLACK MAFIA attack on her..... & about the which black MAFIA wants I don't thi k LUNA has it as if she would then she would had erase the BLACK MAFIA'S existance with help of that thing for harming her baby sister....

He said on which ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) nodded thire heads in yes at them as they both agreed the same & ANGAD said.....

ANGAD : You are right boss even I am thinking same now..... But I think thires something we are still missing...

He said on which ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) raised thire eyebrows at them questioniny... He was about to say something but before he can proceed that's when AHAAN said......

AHAAN : BHABHI'S matternal house.....

He said out of the blue on which ANGAD sas he was thinking the same thing & said looking at him....

ANGAD : Good job kiddo.....

He said appreciating him as this is what he wanted to say while AHAAN pulled up his imaginory coller as usual & ANGAD turs towards ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH) & said.....

ANGAD : Boss I tried to search about BHABHI'S matternal house but got failed in it.... We don't even know thire matternal surname.... In fact thire mothers only use the initial R. as thire matternal surname.... & according to BHABHI'S story she never met her uncle & thire family & thire parents never told them about it ever..... I found it a bit unusual & suspicious so I did investigation over it but when I searched about them I found thire is nothing, no information nor any trens about thire maternal home.... I find it very unusual as why anyone will hide about thire maternal home from thire children's.......

He said noting out the things while hearing it ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) thought for a while then REYANSH said.....

REYANSH : INTRESTING.... VERY INTERESTING...... ANGAD you did a great job.... Thire is something which is still hidden.... find about RUHI'S uncle too....

He agreed with him ordered him on which ANGAD nodded his head in yes at him & said....

ANGAD : Ok boss......

Hearing it REYANSH said......

REYANSH : ANGAD, do you got any clue about that thing......

He asked on which ANGAD nodded his head in no at him sadly & said in a disappointed voice.....

ANGAD : No boss still not but are mens are searching for that thing......

He said on which REYANSH replied in stern tone with serious face.....

REYANSH : ANGAD, make it fast appoint your best mens.... I want the information regarding that thing as soon as possible.... Now it's not only realted with that mystry we are trying to solve but now it's also question of my SWEETHEART'S life & I can't risk it..... One more thing try found that thing which BHACK MAFIA wants from PARI or RUHI.... I don't want to endanger RUHI & PARI'S life at any coast for that thing..... They can do anything to get that thing so keep an very close watch on each & every single move of BLACK MAFIA......

He ordered on which ANGAD nodded his head in yes at him & asked hesitantly as he saw his boss anger raising in him & his bad temper mood & don't wanted to blast it & be a prey for it....

ANGAD : Ok boss.... Boss can I ask something.....

He asked on which REYANSH said maintaining the stern voice yet serious face.....

REYANSH : Shoot.....

He permitted on which ANGAD thought something & said....

ANGAD : BOSS, I found HUNTER'S behavior towards PARI BHABHI is really wierd & unusual in morning engagement ceremony.... The way he was behaving with her was looking like he knows her from years where he meet her just a day ago..... He was protecting her from an every single evil eyes..... He was becoming so possessive for her when that RAIMA eyed PARI BHAI & KABIR try to go close to her.... He never let anyone even look at him where he was playing with her... He rips people's in piece's shedding thire blood on floor if anyone by mistakenly comes in front of his eyes where he was behaving like a small lovable puppy with PARI BHABHI.... He was looking so happy around her where he stays angry all the time.... He was looking at her with soft eyes which he gets red in enraged seeing strangers.... He was moving his tail at her talks like he was craving to see her for years where he barks loudly at others...... He was licking at her where he dosent dose for me, AHAAN & ARYAN whom he knows from years.... He even bowed in front of her where after AJAY uncles demise he never bowed in front of anyone not even you...... I think he has a past connection with PARI BHABHI which we don't know.... The way he reacted yesterday I found it in cctv & seeing all that I thought may be he knows bhabhi from before......

He said expressing his doubt & reminding ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) Yesterday night & morning parties incident...... The trio were engross in thinking about it... that's when breaking thire trense & disturbing thire chain of thought are badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN spoke....

AHAAN : But BHAI how is this even possible.... I mean it can't be possible in any way as we all knows that HUNTER is with us from past 9 years... AJAY UNCLE bringed him in RS. MANSION 9 YEARS ago with them from a trip when he was a puppy of just 1 year old..... He was very attached with uncle.... Uncle used love him so much that they offten used to take him to thire international trips..... They even started investing in pets accessories & food buisness for him.... For him only he started investing in pets parks which now has become one of the most successful buisness... He used to tek him thire in every weekend day no matter how busy He was.... He too loved uncle so much that he even took a bullet for them & saved thire life not once not twice but thrice...... He used to bow in front of them only but after one year of hunters arrival uncle died & later he never bowed in front of anyone......

He said remebering the past which make everyone emotional while his eyes become moist remembering the past... Still he was marking & concluding the things from it very well.. which made everyone more confused now & which made them think more & more about it.... at last AHAAN said gaining everyone's attention accepting defeat to his thoughts.....

AHAAN : Holly muffins..... So much confusion.... How all this mystries will get solve so many hurdels in path & shockes in once......

He said confused & huff on which REYSNSH said...

REYANSH : It's life's shock AHAAN which never ends...... Or if it ends then life ends....

He stated hearing it AHAAN smiled as it gave him courage to fight back & sporting spirit so he nodded his head at him in yes while ANGAD who was still engross in thinking said gathering everyone's attention.....

ANAGAD : But we can still solve this but thire are very less chances of it as now thire is only one person who can solve this whole mystry & she is non other than PARI BHABHI but the problem is she herself dont remember anything & we don't have that much time to wait for her memmory back now the only thing which can solve this whole mystry & can reveal the suspense is that......

He was saying but stop in between of his talks hearing a bell on study rooms door...... ARYAMAAN gesture AHAAN something on through his eyes on which he nodded his head in yes at him & went near the door to open it..... he access the pin ( as I said in intro all rooms of 2nd privet floor are sound proof & the doors of it's rooms are password protected or had finger & ratina scanner....) & open the door only to find ABHITI/RUHI standing at door.... Everyone saw her & got confused over her arrival in study room all of sudden.... Where As soon as AHAAN saw her he muttered..

AHAAN : BHABHI.......

As soon as ABHITI/RUHI hear it, saying him addressing her BHABHI she got angry so she glared at him with very angry eyes & said in stern yet dangerous tone.......

ABHITI/RUHI : I am not your BHABHI..... I would have told you to address me by my name which eyveryone uses MISS. SHIKHAWAT but as ANGEL dosent no anything call me RUHI only..... Dare you again called me that again......

She snapped at him really very angrily & dangerously on which he gulped in fear seeing her angry glare while ARYAMAAN smiled at his LUNA sorry not LUNA but angry birds behaviour here AHAAN seeing his warrior BHABHI'S anger nodded his head first in yes at her then in no then again in yes then no in fear......at last accepting defeat he stoepd & gesture her to come in..... She enter & found the squade standing thire chuckling  over AHAAN'S misrable state & his actics, reaction & palm face...... She looked at them angrily then at ARYAMAAN turning the angry face into a blank one & said in stern voice......

ABHITI/RUHI : I want to talk to you.....

She said with full on attitude on which ARYAMAAN smiled seeing it, while the squad looked at him questioning who nodded his head at them in yes & all left the study room leaving ARYA alone with his LUNA.... As soon as all left the room ARYAMAAN asked ABHITI/RUHI.....

ARYAMAAN : What do you wanna talk LUNA.....

He asked for her sudded arrival folding his hands near his chest smiling which irked ABHITI/RUHI alot as she never takes anyone's orders but gaves orders but for her ANGEL'S happiness she placed her ego aside & said.......

ABHITI/RUHI : PARI is going out with KABIR I didn't stop her as if I would had done that she may had been doubted so I expects the same from you & your brother......

She said in one go in a ordering tone thire was clearly no request or pleading in it seeing her attitude ARYAMAAN chuckled mentally & said moving his hand on his 🤔chin......

ARYAMAAN : Ok but then what I will get.....

He asked smiling sheepishly at her on which she got confused but still maintaining the blank face asked.....

ABHITI/RUHI : What so you mean by that.......

She asked looking straight in his eyes on which ARYAMAAN chuckled at her & said........

ARYAMAAN : As I said LUNA nothing is free in this world..... so if I let your ANGEL go out then what I will get in exchange of it...... As you can try to make her flew from out or try to escape in her absence from her so it's risky na to let her go out but if I takes this risk for you then what I will get in exchange of it.... Don't you think I should be reawarded for it.....

He said with a devilish smirk on which ABHITI/RUHI rolled her eyes at him in irritation & asked in a boring tone....

ABHITI/RUHI : What do you want MR. ARYAMAAN.....

She asked at this ARYAMAAN said with a wolfish grin.....

ARAMAAN : A kiss

He said in a very casual tone only to make her shocked..... As soon as she heard it she yelled in shock...

ABHITI/RUHI : What......

Seeing her shocked expressions ARYAMAAN chuckled at her & said....

ARYAMAAN : I just asked a kiss LUNA..... why you are reacting like I had asked something else...... Something big....

He said with a wolfish smirk which made ABHITI/RUHI really angry.... & she yelled at him in range..... Saying....

ABHITI/RUHI : How dare you to ask me a kiss....... Any girl keeps her first kiss safe for her love her soulmate..... Why I gave it to you..... Me Kissing you.... ( flaring her nose in anger ) hmmmp in your dreams.... Kiss my foot......

She said angrily with attitude on which ARYAMAAN chuckled seeing her irritated expression which makes him happy as her nose gets more red in anger like a strawberry & cheeks heated up to red which looks like tomato in which she looks more beautiful which makes him smiled..... So he smiled & said putting his both hands in his pocket.....

ARYAMAAN : You have to Kiss me LUNA....

Now he was more admanant to get a kiss from her after knowing about her keeping her first kiss safe for her love her soulmate which is he only... So it belongs to one & only THE GREAT ARS which is him as he thinks so he said more determined on which she said oops I mean yelled asking in irritated tone.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Why would I will kiss you.... No never ever.... I will not kiss you not in my wildest dream.... I don't need to kiss you for anything....

She concluded & at last declared on which ARYAMAAN move towards her.... He was standing in front of her with a mischivous smile.... He bent near her ears his lips were touching her earlobe making a strange kind of current ran through her body & said in huskey voice.....

ARYAMAAN : Not for your ANGELS happiness.....

Saying this he moved back & said with a determined look....

ARYAMAAN : If you will not KISS me then I will not let her go out....

He decleared waiting for her answer she got angry that he is again blackmailing her with her ANGELS happiness after blackmailing her with her life whom he called his sister she was about to bashed at him very badly but that's when something clicked in her mind & she smirked 😏😈 devilishly at him which made ARYAMAAN confused & giving him another shock she said....

ABHITI/RUHI : Ok I am ready.....

Hearingvit ARYAMAAN got confused at her for agreeing with him, as he was expecting his fire ball to blast at him making his chutney for his demand but here she agreed so easily for a kiss that too so easily which was not at all digestable... He was trying to think what she intended to do while she was smirking at him devilishly..... Which was making him more confused.... but at last he shrugged all the thought of his from his mind & got happy for his reward..... As she slowly moved towards him  ( he was like aaj to kayamat hai ) she came close to him & pulled him towards her by his shirt....

Dil mera bas ek hi dua mangta hai, Tujhe mangta hai teri wafa mangta hai,
Jis din se bas tum ho jao hamare,
Har din dua me bas wo din mangata hai.....

( Guys imagine TUJHMEIN RAHOON/KHALI KHALI song sung by ARMAAN MALIK in background during this scene... I don't think I need to say but still as usual adding some of my favorite lines from it....)

tujhme rahoon main ijazat de
Jeene ki mujhko aadat de
Mere ishq ko tu rakhna
Khud mein hifazat se

Khali khali dil ko
Bhar denge mohabbat se (x3)

He was firstly looking at her shocked at her unexpected behavior, as her sudden move made him bewildered but apart from the shock he was still smiling at her action... a war winning smile was plastered on his lips.... Here she slowly leaned towards his face, he closed his eyes & was desperately waiting for his kiss & at last her soft sensitive lips touched at his cheeks making his heart fluttered with happiness..... as ABHITI gave him a peck on his cheeks.... Now he was expecting her to move towards his lips that's when she said...

ABHITI/RUHI : done.....

She stated whiel hearing her voice he comes out of his la la la land & opened his eyes with a jerk... Only to see a smirking ABHITI/RUHI who was doing winning dance in her brain..... Looking at hom with a war winning smirk.... So he asked her confused....

ARYAMAAN : What you mean by done LUNA...

He huff & asked in a boring voice as she distroy his excitement saying this to her he folded his hand near his chest on which she said with a war winning smirk plastered in her face....

ABHITI/RUHI : Aa per are deal I kissed you...

She said making innocent eyes & soft voice on which he rolled his eyes at her & said....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.... I asked you to kiss on lips LUNA not on cheeks.... ( frustrated ) did I look like a baby to you whom you will kiss on his cheeks.....

Hearing it she chuckled at him slowly & said playing a smart card.....

ABHITI/RUHI : But you didn't metion it before MR. ARS.... You would have mention the place earlier now I did what you said so when I full fill your condition let ANGEL go out.....

She said making him realise his mistake & conclusding the fact that she plated smart & won on which ARYAMAAN smiled at her smart move & nodded his head in yes at her which made her happy & she left the place happily with her head on in proud on her smartness but not before saying.....

ABHITI/RUHI : Never underestimate me MR. ARS....

She said with a smirk & left as soon as she left the place ARYAMAAN chuckled remembering her words & murmured....

ARYAMAAN : Smart LUNA..... Really never underestimate her....

Saying this he smiled & then he moved his hand to his cheeks where she kissed him & caressised the place on which she gave a peck to him & remembering the touch of her soft lipes & feeling her lips on his cheeks again & again he grinned ear to ear.....

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************

Hey guys how was the chapter I hope you liked it.... I know you must be upset with me as I didn't involved what was in the precap of in earlier chapter & didn't add in today's chapter.... I think I gave it very early but as I said I didn't write the chapter earlier I just gave the precap on upcoming track so please bear it... The precap is still same... Not going to point out the things as I am really tired.... I will try to come soon with a new chapter... Till then SAYONARA.... HASTA LA VISTA

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

717K 35.9K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
47.2K 1.6K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
15.7K 1.1K 19
This is the typical story of our favourite couple #RIANSH. Okay so what happened was, he doubted her, who was his legally wedded wife, his better hal...
14.6K 627 35
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...