✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

kiyarajain tarafından

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... Daha Fazla

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!

3K 218 636
kiyarajain tarafından

Hola everyone.... Hey guys first of all thanks true readers for 101 vots .... Thank you so much... you guys just made my day..... Now secondly what's up guys.... I hope you all are fine & doing great but i can't say same about me.... As currently my mom is yelling & shouting at me, scolding me for skipping my meals & neglecting my health & as usual cursing Wattpad for it..... Huhhhh poor Wattpad now I understand why it was getting hang yesterday🤭🤭🤭 not because of technical problems but due to my mom's curse🤣🤣🤣...... Anyways let's forgot it & start with the chapter so everybody here I am with very next chapter titled THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE of are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE...... so as usual after finishing my non stop bak bak ( blabbering ) let's start reading the new chapter for which you must be very eager & getting irritated with my bak bak ( Blabbering ) don't dinie because I know that & you know what I always do this intentionally knowing you gets irritated just to make you guys angry🤣🤣🤣 as it makes me happy.... what to do your writter is really crazy...... I know now I have done my work of making you angry so without any further wait lets start with the chapter so here we go....

HERE THR CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Badalna Aata Nahi Humko Mausmon Ki Tarah,
Har Ek Rut Mein Tera Intezaar Karte Hai,
Na Tum Samet Sakogi Jise Qya mat Tak,
Kasam Tumhari Tumhe Itna Pyar Karte Hai.
Badalna Aata Nahi Humko Mausam Ki Tarah,
Har Ek Rut Mein Tera Intezaar Karte Hai,
Na Tum Samet Sakogi Jise Qyamat Tak,
Kasam Tumhari Tumhe Itna Pyar KarteHai.

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

SAME DAY AT EVENING IN RS. MANSION :

After everyone reach at RS. Mansion... ARYAMAAN was entering in mansion holding his LUNA'S hand in his hand, ARYAN was following his angry CICCIO( SEJAL ) who was walking  behind ABHITI/RUHI.... ANAAN ( ANGAD + AHAAN ) were walking  behind them & at last PARI was entering in the mention with baby steps while observing the surrounding with a small genuine smile on her lips with amusement seeing the beautiful surrounding unknown to the fact that a pair of eyes are staring at her pretty face lovingly adoring her beautiful smile ya you are write it was non other than her ANSH & are hero REYANSH...... She was walking that's when she stumble on carpet & was about to fall..... She closed her eyes tightly in fear waiting for hitting the ground & get hurt resulting in getting minor fracture & landing up on hospital bed but before she could even touch the floor a pair of strong arms hold her by her waist saving her from falling..... Realising she didn't fell instead of that feeling someone's hold on her waist she open her eyes slowly to see her saviour's face..... As soon as she open her eyes & saw that person who saved her & she smiled at him saying...

PARI : Thanks KABIR (😅😂🤣 hey I know that I again threw water on your dreams.... Guys sorry for making you irritated but what to do it's my favorite work..... Don't forget to tell me in comments honestly who thought him to be REYANSH )

( Guys imagine PARI smiling at KABIR like this PS. Don't throw tomato 🍅🍅🍅 on me 😒 I am in no mood to make it's sabji so it will be west😜...)

REYANSH was going to hold his sweetheart to save her from falling but before he can do that KABIR arrived thire on time & hold her from her waist saving her from falling.... She smiled at him & thanked him for his help.... He too reciprocate the smile..... He was adoring her angelic face like a romeo, unknown to him a pair of eyes was watching it with range & anger, burning in fire of jealousy.... He was busy in staring her beautiful face while REYANSH was about to marched towards him to seperate them & beat that KABBU KABUTAR KABIR black & blue for eyeing his lady that's when PARI tried to stood up from his hold which cause breking of his trens..... Seeing her struggling to stood up KABIR came out of his thought he made her stood up on her legs & said.....

KABIR : Sorry......

Hearing it PARI smiled a bit nervously & said....

PARI : Its ok.... But what are you doing here.....

She asked him with questioning eyes on which he smiled & said....

KABIR : I lives here.......

Listening it she asked quickly.....

PARI : Why don't you told me earlier....

She asked casually making a cute fake sad pout while seeing her antic & hearing it KABIR smiled at her like an idiot & said......

KABIR : Hey I didn't as I never got chance to say you anything but what are you doing here......

He asked confused to know the reason behind her arrival in RS MANSION as no one outsider can enter RS MANSION without ARYAANSH'S ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ) permission.... while hearing it PARI grinned ear to ear & said....

PARI : Not only me but RUHI & SEJU are too here..... as RUHI is getting married with MAAN bhai.....

She said in excitement while hearing her addressing ARYAMAAN as MAAN, KABIR got shocked as no one in the world dares to call him with that nick name not even his own sisters except REYANSH as he is the only one who had the right to call him with that name & what shocked him more than that was ABHITI/RUHI marrying ARYAMAAN suddenly... He didn't had words to say anything or asked as he was too shocked with this sudden revelation.... while breking the silence PARI again asked him curiously....

PARI : But why are you lives here I mean what relationship you shares with RAISINGHANIA'S as till I know you are a SHARMA na.......

She asked him with a confused face.... He was about to answer her thats when they heard a stern & cold voice of REYANSH saying.........

REYANSH : He is son of are cousin aunt......

As soon as they hear his very well recognised voice they turn into his direction where they saw an angry REYANSH with blood shot red eyes he marched towards KABIR with range in his eyes.... Seeing him KABIR got confused on his angry look while PARI gulped down her saliva out of fear as she saw his red blood shot angry eyes which were scaring her to the hell.... understanding what he will do out of his anger & remembering her past experience what he did with others when he loose his calm she knew now what he will do with KABIR so as soon as he reach towards them when he was about to hit KABIR but before he can do anything like that PARI clutched his arm with her soft hand tightly to stop him from harming KABIR..... Feeling the tight hold on his arm he looked at his lady who was looking scared.... Understanding her fear & not to make her scared with his anger again he close his eyes & calm himself.... He open his eyes & smiled at her seeing her hold on his hand & feeling her soft touch over his muscular arms..... & They share a eyelock.......

Mat Kar Itni Mohobbat Ai Dil,
Pyar Ka Dard Seh Na Payega,
Toot Jayega Kisi Din Apno Ke Haathon Se,
Kisne Toda Yeh Bhi Kisi Se Keh Na Payega.

( Guys imagine MILNE HAI MUJHSE AAYI song from ASHIQUI 2 movie sung by ARIJIT SINGH in background while PEYANSH moment as usual adding some of my favorite lines from it......)

Toota hua saaz hu main
Khud se hi naraz hu main
Seene mein jo kahin pe dabi hai
Aisi koyi aawaaz hu main
Sunle mujhe tu dil kahe
Kab tak khamoshi dil sahe

They were drown in each others eyes & here seeing thire closeness KABIR felt jealous & said broking thire trens......

KABIR : You know her.....

He asked which made PEYANSH ( PARI + REYANSH ) broke thire eye lock & come out of thire trens..... He got angry as he disturbed his moment with his lady love so he looked at him while he was looking at them with a frustrated look & in a shocked voice on which he gave him a war wining smirk & said mockingly....

REYANSH : INTERESTING..... VERY INTERESTING..... seeing her hold on my arm you are still asking this stupid question..... I don't need to answer anyone this is my house my life still if you are asking then ya half bro i not only know her but she is my girl....

He said with a war winning smile while giving KABIR a major heart attack..... Hearing it KABIR got shocked he looked at PARI with bewildered eyes.... He was not able to say a words as words stuck in his through hearing it but finally he tried to speack & managed to asked PARI....

KABIR : Is it true PARI......

He asked hoping her to say no but hearing it REYANSH got angry at him & he snapped at him angrily saying.....

REYANSH : You don't need to ask her anything & remember she is my girl so stay away from her or you know me so before coming close to her remember what will be the consequences of your actions as I don't show mercy on anyone I said again not on anyone & you very well knows that.....

He said in very dangerous voice threatening KABIR on which he got angry but as if he can even point a fingure at RRS...... Here REYANSH was getting more angry & sensing the heat of the movement & to handle the situation, before the argument went long & REYANSH loose his control over his anger & resulting in ending up with beating the romeo KABBU KABUTAR KABIR black & blue punching hard making him hospitalized like he did with AMAN for eyeing his lady love PARI interfere saying....

PARI : KABIR, MAAN BHAI is going to do a announcement for thi re marriage in front of family members.. I think you should go or he will be angry.....

She said making an excuse to make him leave the place on which KABIR nodded at her.... Then he looked at her hold on REYANSH'S hand which make him pissed & not able to see it more he left the place.....

As soon as he left PARI left REYANSH'S hand & asked him angrily.....

PARI : Why did you say that i am your girl.....

After many days PARI was back in her firey form leaving that scary cat form which make REYANSH happy... He was happy to see her questioning him... He was happy to see her angry at him... he wanted his little fire ball back so to make her more angry he pulled her towards him holding her wrist with possessiveness & said...

REYANSH : Because you are....

He said smiling at her while hearing it & with his sudden pull PARI got startle but she still maintaining her angry face she said....

PARI : I am not.... & will never.... I am not a thing that you owns MR. RRS.....

She said angrily on which REYANSH chuckled mentally as he missed his little fire ball alot... He was enjoying the argument so to make her more irritated & angry he said pressing her weak nerve.....

REYANSH : You was... You are... & You will... & why we're you smiling at him, flirting with him, why were you  clinging on him ha... Do you like the two ways sweetheart.....

That's it now he pointed a fingure at her character & self respect & everyone knows when it comes to her dignity she becomes a hungry lioness from a scared cat which can rip anyone who will insult her self respect..... She got hell angry at his talks & came in ranged.... Freeing her wrist from his hold, she pushed him back with her full force & snapped at him angrily....

PARI : What the hell.... You crazy man how dare to say like that.... You PER*****VERT what do you think of yourself...... You MO***RON how dare you to point a fingure on my character...... Listen you RAS*****CAL I don't need to give explanation to anyone but still I am saying you not because I am feeling like clearing things but because I don't want to hear this things again from your dirty mouth..... Listen you BAS*******TARD I was not flirting with him... he is just my friend who saved me from falling.. that's why I was thanking him only..... that's it theres nothing else in between us. I know that you are really shameless person.... But I didn't knew your thinking is this low..... I am not a sl***ut to cling on any random guy.... ( as soon as he hear that word sl***ut from her mouth he got angry as no one can compare her with anything cheap like that, no one can use such bad words for her... not even she herself he was about to pull her gain but what she said next clam his anger so he stoped....) I just fell in love once that to with the wrong person which was you MR. RRS.... I will not do the same mistake of falling for anyone again in my life... You USELESS FELLOW how could you think about me like that.... You know what you are just impossible... I thought you love me but no you can't even understand me, my feelings........ You don't even know me..... & Yes i was your girl... but now I am not nor I will be... Never ever... What do you think I am a thing which you can purchased.... Hmm.... I am not a public property you will come & tag the board of your name on it..... Just stay away from me once RUHI will get married with MAAN BAHI, I will leave this place & you never show me your face again......

Saying this she flare her small tiney nose in anger which become red like a cherry in anger which make REYANSH skip a heartbeat on her cuteness & she left the place angrily... While he was smiling ya he was smiling hearing so many bad words from her for himself... he instead of getting angry was getting  happy as after so many days PARI oops I mean his sweetheart talk with him, she scold, she expressed her anger at him which gave him piece..... He too followed her heading towards leaving area......

IN LIVING ROOM......

A bezel rang making a loud sound of siren..... hearing it all family members come out of thire room hurriedly & the very next minute everyone gathered at living room of RS. MANSION only to find ARYAMAAN standing at center holding ABHITI/RUHI'S hand in his possessively...... Seeing it everyone got perplexed some got confused, some got shocked, some got happy & some got angry.... He was looking at everyone with serious look so seeing it DADI come in front of him & asked to both ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ).....

DADI : Beta what is this.... why you bell the emergency bezel is there's  anything important or urgent you wanna inform us.......

She asked concern but as soon as she finished AHAAN was about to say something but at same time stoping him CHANCHAL CHACHI asked ANGAD.....

CHANCHAL : ANGAD what are those party planners are doing here......

As soon as she finished after her talk before ANGAD can answer SIYA said smiling.....

SIYA : Bhai they are RUHI, PARI & SEJAL na owner of SUNSHINE PARTY ORGANIZATION company whom we met at are cruise ship trip......

She asked looking at his both broths happily on which REYANSH nodded his head at her smiling.... That's when RUDRA asked....

RUDRA : Beta are you planning any trip or party again.....

He asked on which ANGAD nodded at him in no seeing it ISHANI was about to say something but stoped when ARYAMAAN said to stop everyone's non stop questions......

ARYAMAAN : Here everyone meet her ( pointing towards ABHITI/RUHI ) MISS. RUHI my would be wife & the future MRS. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA....

He said directly coming to the point without beating around bush only to gave everyone a big jolt... Hearing this all got hell shocked on his sudden announcement of marriage... While two persons gasp they were non other than RAIMA & ANUPRIYA.... They looked at each others face horrified.... ISHANI was  the one who came out of shock first & gathering everyone's she  asked.....

ISHANI : What.... BHAI do you mean you are going to.....

She asked shocked but before she can complete her talk ARYAMAAN said competing her sentence.....

ARYAMAAN : marry her.....

He said on which everyone got shocked while RAIMA & ANUPRIYA got angry.... Not able to handle her anger more RAIMA said whining....

RAIMA : How could you....

She said on which ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ) glared at her angrily while SIYAN ( SIYA + AHAAN ), ARYAAN & ANGAD chuckled seeing her expression knowing her intentions...... & seeing thire angry glare RAIMA composed herself & said in soft yet irritated voice....

RAIMA : I mean look at this girl... I am sure she pretty good knows how to trap rich boys for money...... such gold digger she is.....

Hearing it AHAAN murmured...

AHAAN : My BHABHI is not like you witch...

He said which was heard by ANGAD, ARYAN & SIYA who smiled at him & they talked whispering to each other...

ANGAD : Good one KIDDO......

ANGAD said patting AHAAN'S back in appreciation on which he as usual pulled up his imaginary coller that when ARYAN said gaining there attention..

ARYAN : Ya she is a bit****ch... But I am really controlling hard imaging how will she react after knowing who RUHI BHABHI is.... It will be worth to watch..

He said on which AHAAN said in whisper.....

AHAAN : True ARYAN but how it will be if she angered RUJI BHABHI & she showed this witch her warrior form.......

He said raising his eyebrows on which ANGAD said......

ANGAD : She will run to hills to save her life like running a 100 meter marathon.....

He said & hearing it the trio burst into chuckling..... They were talking which got unheard & unnoticed by SIYA as they were whispering the last things in very low sound which can only get heard to them only.... so SIYA didn't hear the things they later say.. She only here calling her bitch so joining then she too said happily....

SIYA : I am happy that this chepo didn't become my bhabhi..... How will her face turn when she will get to know about PARI BHABHI & REYANSH BHAI.....

Saying this all chuckled........ Here whatever RAIMA said all make ARYAMAAN, PARI & SEJAL angry..... ARYAMAAN was giving her death glares on which she shut her filthy mouth filling afraid remembering what he did with her to punish her when last time on cruise ship she tried to harm RUHI.... all where busy in this while gaining everyone's attention ISHANI said continuing RAIMA....

ISHANI : Exactly..... For the first time I am agree with this trash RAIMA.... BHAI how can you marry with an orphan girl like her... she didn't even have her surname.... She dosen't match to are standards & status..... BHAI I didn't knew you had such a bad test..... well I was thinking that you will choose someone like the heir of SHIKHAWAT empire.. Someone like MISS. SHIKHAWAT who has the every qualities to be MRS. ARS... Who matches to ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA'S standards.... A princess..... A sharp minded business women..... Just beauty with brains... whom to meet people's dies.... I have heard she is the most beautiful girl you will see but hear you get this middle class trash in are house....

ARYAMAAN was angry at her for first foe insulting his LUNA but when she appreciate MISS. SHIKHAWAT ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ), ANAAN ( AHAAN + ANGAD ) & ARJAL ( ARYAN + SEJAL ) smirked  knowing its ABHITI/RUHI'S true qualities with whom they are unknown..... while ABHITI/RUHI was not paying any heed to them... She was not angry for insulting her nor happy hearing MISS. SHIKHAWAT'S appreciation..... She was not getting infected by anything as it doesn't matter to her that what a spoilt brat can talk about her.... she was ignoring everyone royally.... she was giving expression to ISHANI like a dogs is barking in front of her on which ARYAMAAN chuckled mentally seeing her attitude & said to ISHANI hiding it with serious face & dangerous voice......

ARYAMAAN : Enough now...

He growled angrily on which everyone in RS family flinched in fear...& he continued saying in cold & stern voice....

ARYAMAAN : I am not going to take any bad word for her.... I will not spare everyone I said everyone who will try to badmouthing about her

He said eyeing ISHANI with a pointed dangerous look on which she gulped in fear & nodded her head in yes not to make her more angry & not to dig her own grave by doing this... While he said continuing......

ARYAMAAN : I am not asking your advice & opinion.... ARS dose what he wants & no one can stop him.... I am not asking for your opinions about her.... I am just here to inform you that we both are going to get married after 3 days... No discussion.....

He declared in strength cold voice on which everyone nodded hearing his decision SIYA, DADI, RUDRA & CHANCHAL got happy that finaly ARYAMAAN liked a girl & decided to get married with her.... DADI came near him & said caressing ABHITI/RUHI'S face....

DADI : You are really pretty just like a princess God bless you beta....

After saying this she turned towards ARYAMAAN & said...

DADI : I am really happy that you decided to get married.... You choose a very right girl for you... I have seen how good hearted, kind, loving & caring she is.... She is really nice person.... Always keep her happy...

She said smiling on which both RUMAAN ( RUHI + ARYAMAAN ) smiled back at DADI & bend to take her blessing... She gave them her blessings for thi re bright future then after this CHANCHAL came & RUDRA come near them..... CHANCHAL hug ABHITI/RUHI happily & RUDRA hug ARYAMAAN & they went back after blessing both of them for thire good married life.... Later SIYA come & hugged ARYAMAAN saying.....

SIYA : Thank you so much bhai for giving me such a pretty bhabhi.....

She said eyeing ABHITI/RUHI greening ear to ear on which ARYAMAAN smiled at her back then she turned towards REYANSH & asked teasingly....

SIYA : BHAI now it's your turn... So when you are going to give me my another BHABHI.....

She said eyeing PARI on which REYANSH smirked at her knowing what his little mischievous sister wants to say & he said looking at PARI....

REYANSH : Soon...

PARI got annoyed by this whole drama... while gathering everyone's attention ARYAN asked....

ARYAN : SIYA won't you ask me....

He said looking at SEJAL like a love sick puppy..... Seeing it ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ),ANAAN ( ANGAD + AHAAN ), SIYA & PARI chuckled at him... while other members of RAISINGHANIA family got shocked with it & we're looking at him bewildered.... They were looking at him like he is an alien as it was hard to belive for then that a flirt & playboy is saying this.... RUDRA & CHANCHAL steal glances after following his glance & understanding that there playboy son has fell in love.... while SEJAL glared at him angrily...... Gathering everyone's attention finally KUPRIYA oops ANUPRIYA said....

ANUPRIYA : But in this short time how we will mange everything.....

She said on which ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ) rolled thire eyes at her stupidity while AHAAN said proudly....

AHAAN : You all don't need to worry we have hired mens for that... all preparations will be done on time.....

He said on which ANGAD said supporting his KIDDO.....

ANGAD : Ya nothing is impossible for ARS & RRS...

He stated on which ANUPRIYA again try to say something to avoid marriage for some time but before she can say anything ARYAMAAN said sternly not paying any heed to her talk......

ARYAMAAN : Tomorrow morning will be engagement/ring ceremony, tomorrow night will be a cocktail party, day after tomorrow night will be sangeet ceremony & after 2 days thire will be HALDI & MEHDI ceremony's & at last after this next day will be marriage......

He said in such an ordering tone & dominating aura that no one dared to say anything aginst it.... Seeing his stern face everyone nodded at him obeying his decision.... He turned to ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) & said...

ARYAMAAN : ANGAD, LUNA will live in guest room of are floor & PARI & SEJAL will live in guest room of 1st floor.......

He said in ordering tone.... hearing it ABHITI/RUHI & SEJAL started stealing glances with each other as they knew everything about his floor...... They understood he purposefully keep them away from each other so they will not get chance to escape...... While hearing it PARI said innocently🥺 with a bit emotional voice.....

PARI : MAAN bhai can i & SEJU live with RUHI till your marriage... as after marriage she will live with you Olin your room only & we are going to miss her very much so till your marriage can we spend some time with her......

She said requesting him making cute puppy eyes, which is not possible for anyone to avoid it & say no...... It was melting  ARYMAAN'S heart to say yes but he can't... while everyone were hell shocked seeing her addressing ARYAMAAN as MAAN bhai cause everyone knows no one can call him MAAN except REYANSH only he has that audacity to call him that & no one else.... all look at ANAAN with questioning eyes who were calm like nothing has happened.... As they were confused with this... when all were busy on this here seeing PARI'S pleading eyes ARYAMAAN not felt to break her heart so he looked at REYANSH for help..... REYANSH smiled at him knowing what he wants to say & nodded at him understanding his dilema then he turned towards PARI... He slowly bent down to her level & whisper in her ears saying in a husky voice......

REYANSH : Why not.... Infact that will be great SWEETHEART... As I lives on same floor.... so living with you It will be fun......

He said as soon as she heard it she looked at her with bewildered eyes & he winked at her mischievously & give her a wolfish smirk seeing it PARI'S eyes widened & she gulped down her saliva in fear... She gasped when he move his hand on her waist caressing it softly.... while ARYAMAAN understand his devil brother's deed.... He smirked mischievously & said.....

ARYAMAAN : Off course why not.....

He said giving SEJAL & ABHITI/RUBI a big shock as they didn't expect him to agree or say this but hearing it ABHITI/RUHI sensed something is wrong where SEJAL were happy & was about to say something but before she can do that PARI said hurriedly.....

PARI : No no no.... it's ok.... It's totally fine.... In fact I will like to live on second floor...... As as I don't like to share my room with anyone..... So I am fine with it... I don't need to stay on 2nd floor.....

She said in one go in panick seeing it ABHITI/RUHI understood something is fishy while SEJAL got confused then they found ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ) Smiling at each other mischievously & they understood that they tricked her...... Later after this all headed to thire respective rooms..... RIHIAL ( PARI + RUHI + SEJAL ) too headed to thire appointed rooms....... ARYAMAAN drop his LUNA to her room till wedding which was exact beside his.... SEJAL was heading to her room following a maid which was showing her directions, ARYAN was following her which make her pissed of...... later she found her room was besides ARYAN'S room who was looking at her like a love sick puppy which irked her alot & she bang the door on his face in anger.... As soon as PARI enter in the room shown by ANGAD whom REYANSH ordered to show her directions towards her room carefully so she will not feel uncomfortable to go with any maid..... As soon as she enter her room a pleasent smell enter in her nostril... When she saw the room her eyes widened & she got shocked as she found the room decorated & arranged  exactly same as her room at RIHI'S place..... she followed the pleasent smell & found that the whole room was decorated with ARUM LILY'S.. she got happy seeing it..... Later she understood it must be REYANSH as no one else knows about her loving ARUM LILY except SEJAL & ABHITI/RUHI she felt emotional on this...... The whole room was filled with its fragrance... Which was making Her happy... Shrugging the thought of painful memories she thanked him in her mind for caring for her this much... She went in closing the door & saw her luggage was already placed thire.... As soon as she saw her luggage she opened her bags & took out some clothes.... She went to bathroom which was filled with her all favorite & needed things.... She was amused to all her favorite things were already placed thire..... Her all favorite brand's lily fragrance shower gel, shampoo's & perfumes all things she uses.... she took a hot shower to relax her nerves to sooth her feelings & emotions.... then she changed into some comfortable cloths........

( Guys imagine PARI like this.....)

After getting ready she was feeling headache.. That's when she remember that she didn't had her regular medicine today that's why she black out due to which she was having headache.... So she searched her whole bag for her medicine box but didn't found it... then she remember that it must be in ABHITI/RUHI'S bag so she left her room heading towards 2nd privet floor of ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH )......

SAME TIME WITH ABHITI/RUHI......

After ARYAMAAN drop her in her room & when ABHITI opened the door of room she got surprised to find the whole room decorated with red roses & filled with ita fragrance....  Later ARYAMAAN left her she closed the door of the room & found it her luggage in it..... She opened it & took out a dress from her bags & went to get a hot shower.... after getting shower changed into her comfortable cloths......

( Guys imagine ABHITI/RUHI like this )

After change then she again opened her bag & took out a makeup kit.... She took out some of the makeup items like lipstick, liner, kajol, brushes, highlighting palate etc.. & started joining them.... Soon she completed & it revealed to be a trans meter.. She looked at the trans meter then smile.... Remembering how ahe placed it in her luggage for such emergency to contact her ally's..... Then she set it up & try to connect with her mens but was not able to as thire was special jammers all over the private floor of ARYAANSH which not allows any such instrument to work without access... Only ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH ) & ANAAN'S ( ANGAD + AHAAN ) mobile & ARYAN'S haking room accessories has the access & they can work.... She remember her SEJAL say it MR. MEHUL informing about it so she thought to go down to connect MR. PULKIT for discussing further things... But she thought of anyone see her specialy ARYAMAAN then he will doubt her which can cause trouble for her & PARI, SEJAL too.... She was thinking all this that's when her eyes fell on her bags & she found PARI'S medicine box in her bag..... She remember she had not given her medicine she thought it will be good she will give PARI her medicines & will connect to MR. PULKIT too... She took the medicine box & add the pieces of that transmitter in it under the medicines & headed to PARI'S room.....

SAME TIME IN STUDY ROOM OF ARYAANSH..... ( it's sound proof no one can hear so dont tell me that its possible that ABHITI/RUHI hear thire conversation its my story not IMMJ2 where everyone dose eavesdropping of hero heroins conversation easily like a piece of cake....)

It was seen that ARYANSHAN ( ARYAMAAN + REYANSH + ARYAN ) & ANAAN ( ANGAD + AHAAN ) we're gather in study room....

ARYAMAAN : ANGAD & AHAAN find out about the person who booked that watch...... I want the information as soon as possible...... & search that thing which I want.... I don't have time I need to find it soon... I want results...

ARYAMAAN said with very serious look on which ANAAN ( ANGAD + AHAAN) nodded thire head in yes & left the place to full fill thire master's order.......

As soon as they left ARYAMAAN turn to ARYAN & said......

ARYAMAAN : ARYAN hack the whole computer system of black mafia & crash thire whole data.... I don't want to remain any single information about LUNA & PARI in thire data.... Just erase everything.....

ARYAN nodded at him & obeying his big brothers order he headed to his secret hacker room to full fill his assigned work...... All this while REYANSH was silent thinking something seeing him ARYAMAAN shrugged his head & said....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.... What happen REY... destroying thire every illegal place in MUMBAI & burning into ashes still you are not finding piece....

He asked on which hearing REYANSH come out of his thoughts & said with a mischievous smirk.....

REYANSH : INTERESTING..... VERY INTERESTING.... You know na I just used to free those girls from thire clutches for mom but now I will destroy that BLACK MAFIA by every means. He dared to hurt what's mine.. I will erase his existence not only from MUMBAI but from the whole world but I am not bother about it I was thinking something else......

He said on which ARYAMAAN smirked & said....

ARYAMAAN : Who is the person who wants to put revelry between SHIKHAWAT'S & RAISINGHANIA'S & What they will gain from it......

He said & looked at REYANSH... While hearing it REYANSH too smirk at him & said continuing him....

REYANSH : We know that exactly what black MAFIA wants from ABHITI & Why... But why he tried to kill her instead of kidnapping her..... As if she would had die in that attack he would had lost the last chain from where he can reach to that thing.... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT..

Hearing it ARYAMAAN thought & said..

ARYAMAAN : Yes REY you are right... Thire is something missing in LUNA'S story....... I think she is hiding something about PARI..... As she said PARI used to visit her parents so it may be possible she knew about YUNWARAJ ABHIMANYU being a raw officer.... PARI was a adopted daughter of them..... So may be due to this BLACK MAFIA got to know about her existence.....

Listening it REYANSH said concluding.

REYANSH : You mean that attack can be on PARI too.... But why... she has only 40% shares of SHIKHAWAT empire it can't be for property..... Wait we are missing something..... If what you are saying is right then it can be possible.... There are some possibilities that may be she got to know about YUNWARAJ ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT being RAW officer & I think she too got to know about those things which YUNWARAJ ABHIMANYU knew that's why BLACK MAFIA tried to kill her.... If this is the  thing then PARI is the another way to reach towards the thing which we want.... She can help us in are mission.... But then her life is at threat... She is in danger & we need to protect her by any means..... Now she has become my weakness I can't let her happen anything.....

He said on which ARYAMAAN said...

ARYAMAAN : Ya REY we will protect her by every means..... We will not let anyone to do a single scratch on her body..... But we can't say anything about that mystry as it's are prediction only but thire are possibilities of it... & if this is the thing & she knows everything then why she didn't tell LUNA anything as she met with accident 6 months back & that incident happen 8 month back.... Ok she don't tell her about MR. SHIKHAWAT being raw officer we can assume she must has hide it from LUNA on his orders as he didn't wanted to reveal it to anyone but thire still many loop holes in her story....

Listening it REYANSH said.....

REYANSH : Ya MAAN Something is missing in RUHI'S story.... Firstly why PARI went on world tour alone without security ya her identity was hidden but she would had taken a bodyguard in disguise along with her for security...... Secondly how she didnt got to know about MR. SHIKHAWAT death for two months as it was telecasting over every news channel & everyone got to know about it...( Here you go shivanisatija2) let's assume she didn't saw news as she was on holiday but then why she choose to go to SHIKHAWAT'S office to get choper to go DEVGARH.... As we know SHIKHAWAT'S holds that much power & connections that RUHI would had easily arranged a choper on airport itself then why office.......

He said on which ARYAMAAN thought for a while & said....

ARYAMAAN : Ya REY, LUNA is definitely hiding something about PARI from us & we need to find it soon... As if are guess is right then PARI is the chain between us & the mystry we are trying to solve.... She can tell us about that thing & that mystry of that 8 months old incident & mystry of that accident too.... But this is are assumptions only, we can conclude anything only if she regains her memory.... Till then we have to find that thing..... Only that thing & PARI can reveal the mystry of incident which happen 8 years back........ Now first we need to increase security after you did that stunt BLACK MAFIA will be behind us & if he got know about PARI being here then he can try to harm her by any reason for thinking to be MISS SHIKHAWAT or for knowing about those things which MR. SHIKHAWAT knew... & this we can't let happen at any coast...

Hearing it REYANSH nodded at ARYAMAAN in yes........ & they both headed to living room for dinner ( ha ha pata hai kitna dinner karte hai sab bahana hai )

HERE WITH RIHI :

Here PARI was heading towards 2nd privet floor of ARYAANSH she enter in elevator & press for 2nd floor no one dare to stope her where the family too are not aloud to enter in elevator as REYANSH has ordered everyone that she is thire would be queen so no one can eyes her nor say a word..  She was coming on 2nd floor where ABHITI/RUHI too headed to elevator & no one stope her too.... Come on now don't ask me why as after announcement who will dare to stop ARYAMAAN'S LUNA.... PARI came on the 2nd floor as soon as she come out from elevator she saw RUHI coming towards the elevator ABHITI/RUHI too saw PARI & got happy....  They both were standing in front of each other PARI was about to say something that's when they both hear sound of barking....... Hearing the barking PARI got scared as it was very loud & she hide behind ABHITI/RUHI..... ABHITI/RUHI smiled at her & said......

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best.... Come on ANGEL dont behave like a scared cat.. Be brave its not something horrible it's just a mere dog..... Not a giant, dinosaur like animal by seeing whom you will get.......

She was saying or we should better say blabbering but suddenly stop in her way as she saw the dog.......

( Guys imagine the dog like this......)

The dog was at a distance from them when they saw it.... seeing the huge, scary, angry, dangerous, huge dog PARI got scared while ABHITI/RUHI'S eyes widened she was shocked.... They looked at each other's face horrified.... that dog marched towards them ABHITI/RUHI gulped in fear while PARI was sweating & patting heavily... at last both RUHI ( ABHITI/RUHI + PARI ) scream in unison of of fear at top of thier voice.......

PARI & ABHITI/RUHI : Ahhhhhhh....

They both started running here & thire that's when ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH ) who were leaving the floor heading to dining area saw them.... Seeing thire antics they both looked at each other & smirked...... They went close to them.... As soon as RIHI ( ABHITI/RUHI + PARI ) saw them PARI scream...

PARI : ANSHHHHHH......

Calling no no screaming his name she ran towards him while hearing it REYANSH felt happy as she called him ANSH after so many days before he can do anything or react PARI just jump on REYANSH & sticked him locking her both legs on his back to his waist & hands on back to his neck burring her face in his neck closing her eyes tightly out of fear...... She was in his embrace hugging clinging at him..... He was surprised due to her sudden action but he smiled at her antics & in no time he too hug her back & placed his arms around her protectively, locking her in his embrace & smiling at her reaction..... Where ABHITI/RUHI ran & went behind ARYAMAAN to hide from that huge dog where ARYAMAAN was expecting same reaction from her like PARI did but as always she threw water on his plan..... & instead hugging him lovely said yelled at him angrily saying......

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best your dog is just like you MR. ARS.... I mean which normal sorry not normal but sane human can keep such a scary, dangerous dog as an pet...... He is so scary like a lion.... He was barking like he will eat me raw....

She said no no yelled at him angrily while hearing her talks he thought.......

ARYAMAAN M. V. :

TOTAL RUBBISH..... Can't she stope fighting for a while.... Look at my brother & PARI ( looking at PEYANSH ) How happy he is with his love his SWEETHEART & how PARI is too happy with him, feeling protected in her ANSH'S embrace can't she behave like her...... ( neighbors grass is always green😒🤣 ) Here my brother is romancing in front of me with his girlfriend his lady love & my would be wife is scolding me....

END OF ARYAMAAN'S M. V. :

Thinking all this he huff..... Then he looked at his dog who was barking continuously non stop... He was about to stop him but that's when something strike in his evill mind & he gesture something to his pet & understanding his maters order like an intelligent human that hungry hunting animal started barking more loudly & angrily... he aggressively went behind ABHITI/RUHI like he will rip her...... Seeing his dangerous act she jumped at her place & screamed out loudly.....

ABHITI/RUHI : ARYAAAAA.........

& saying this  oops I mean calling his name out, she run in his front side & hug him tightly clenching his shirt with her both hands fist... Burring her face in his chest clossing her eyes in fear.... he smiled at her reaction &
hug her back placing both harms around her protectively.... He was nuzzling in her neck inhaling her sent...... Both brothers were very happy hugging thire lady loves...

Mere dil ne jab bhi koi dua mangi hai,
Har dua main bas teri hi wafa mangi hai,
Jis pyaar ko dekh kar jalte hai duniya wale,
Teri mohobbat karne ki bas wo ek ada mangi hai...

( Guys imagine ENNA SONA song from OK JAANU movie in background while this scene...... As usual adding some of my favorite lines...)

Enna sona kyun Rabb ne banaya × 2
Aavan jaavan te main yaara nu manawa ×2

************************************

Seeing PARI REYANSH thought......

REYANSH M. V. : If I would had known that she will react like this after meeting HUNTER I would had send him towards her days ago......

END OF REYANSH M. V. :

Thinking this he smiled & started nuzzling his nose in her neck inhaling her sweet sent which was giving him piece & calming his nerves.... They were in hug for more than 5 minutes while HUNTER was still barking which was sounding like a music to them... Both brothers were happily enjoying the moment with love of thir loge thats when PARI said still burring her face in REYANSH'S neck in scared voice......

PARI : ANSH please shoo this dog..... It's scaring me......

She said in shakky & sacred voice & that it are MR. MAFIA KING RRS. melted down thire.... he didn't wanted to free her from that hug but hearing her requesting & pleading voice he ordered his dog....

REYANSH : HUNTER stop......

He said & like a obedient child that hunting dog stop barking...... As soon as he stoped barking ABHITI/RUHI broke the hug & stood beside ARYAMAAN which made him sad for breking the hug so he said to REYANSH.....

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH.... REY what was so hurry to stop HUNTER from barking..... You should had wait for a while....

He said on which ABHITI/RUHI glared at him angrily realising what he meant...... Seeing her angry glare he said to divert the topic.....

ARYAMAAN : I mean LUNA I didn't know that ( whispering in her ears ) to be YUNWARANI of DEVGARH KUNWARANI ABHITI ABHIMANYU SHIKHAWAT is afraid of dogs......

He said while chuckling slightly on which ABHITI/RUHI lashed at him angrily....

ABHITI/RUHI : I am not scared of a mere dog MR ARS.... & it's not my fault You are insane to pet such dangerous animal in house whom you are calling dog..... Keep your so called dog chained....

She said on which ARYAMAAN said chuckling......

ARYAMAAN : But you are scared of him..... Don't you.....

He asked raising his eyebrows at her while hearing it ABHITI/RUHI started for looking for an proper excuse & like not accepting defeat she said.....

ABHITI/RUHI : I... I am not scared of anything..... Not dog nor lion.... It's just like I don't wanted to hurt a poor animal as a real RAJPUT ( ROYAL ) never hurts innocents so i am not like you if I wanted I would had killed him but i cant kill innocent animals no matter how dangerous they are......

She said on which ARYAMAAN shrugged his head on her attempt to not accept defeat.... He was about to say something again but before he could tease her more she looked at her side to see PARI only to find her in REYANSH'S lap clinging him, hugging him tightly & him smiling & hugging her back...... Seeing it she got angry & yelled at him saying.......

ABHITI/RUHI : MR. RRS put my ANGEL down now...... (😒😏 mere PEYANSH ki dushman.....)

As soon as she said this REYANSH got irritated as she broke his moment with his sweetheart he glared at her angrily then he murmured in low voice.......

REYANSH : HITLER.....🤣🤣🤣

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************

PRECAP : Possessiveness..... Forced engagement...... foil play..... all attempt are in vein.... Whosever digs pit for others they their self falls in it ( Jo dusro ke liye gaddha khodta hai woh khud hi usme girta hai )......... Zara sa jhum lu me.... Yaar mera titliya warga... Jealousy the burning sensation..... Tu khich meri photo...... Ajj main uper Aasmaan niche.....

************************************

Hushhhhh🥵🥵🥵🥵 really tough yaar..... Got tired...... So guys how was the chapter I hope you liked it..... Sorry I didn't wrote it as per precap as this was not written I gave the precap as per the plot only.... I will write chapter according to plot.... So coming to the today's chapter..... What do you think........ Will ARYAANSH will be able to find what ABHITI/RUHI is hiding from them about PARI...... Is thire guess is right.... Is what are they thinking about PARI is true if yes then dose PARI really know a out what they are searching..... Now what is 8 years old incident they were talking about.... What is the mystry of 8 year old incident..... What do you think dose PARI really knows the mystry or not.. Oops I forgot to say I will try to update the next chapter soon..... May be tomorrow or day after tomorrow till then SAYONARA & HASTA LA VISTA....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

5.1K 264 29
Rudra looked toward the tree under which a beautiful girl in a Red dress is sitting with a book in her delicate hand. "It's been 30 min but still, s...
992K 8K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K.K corporation with Arjun Kashyap (The BEAST) is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...
1.7M 83.7K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
712K 41.1K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...