✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!

2.7K 202 212
By kiyarajain

Holla everyone Hey guys first of all I am so so so sorry for keeping you all waiting for so long for the next chapter but what to do yaar I have so much work that I didn't get time nor I am getting only I knows how I managed time to type this chapter I am having a tough time with studies my khadoos professors has given me so many assignments over assignments & I have to complete them for points...... But don't worry I will mend it by the length of the chapter Yaa I didn't made this chapter that much excited but soon I will gave you a good dose of madness of REYANSH for PARI will going to give you many PEYANSH scenes soon...... second thing is I was getting very bored by writing those lovey dovey talks I am very happy now as it got finished finally only that pub incident were getting 4 chapters but I somehow convert them in 3 due to which the last 2 got very lengthy due to this I dropped the plan of dropping a new bomb of mysteries in my ff so I postponed it for 2 chapters from this chapter I am going to write the JUNOON the madness the possession passion & obsession of mafia brothers love now you guys are going to see the real MAFIA KING.... I am damn excited for the upcoming chapters... so without my further non stop bak bak let's start the chapter......

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Aapki chahat ka kuch aisa asar chadha hai hum par...

Ki roshni teri hai aur roshan hum ho rahe hain...

Khushboo teri hai aur mehak hum uthe hain...

Raag tera hai par gaa hum rahe hain..

Dagar teri hai par raasta mera lag raha hai..

Khushi teri hai par khush hum ho rahe hain..

Aur gum mein Tere dukhi hum ho rahe hain...

Yeh pyaar bhi kya Kya byaan kar jata hai ankhoon hi ankhoon mein..

Jaan teri hai...
par jee hum rahe hain...
Par jee hum rahe hain....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

NEXT DAY MORNING AT RIHI'S ( PARI & RUHI'S ) PLACE :

After night incident PARI was sleeping in her room...... She was sweating & patting hard in sleep....... While murmuring something........

PARI : N..N....N...O......D...D...O..N....T......DO.......T...HI.....S....D...A....D......MU...M..... A......... SA.... V..... E...... ME........ B.... H.... A......MU..... MM.... A.... DO..... N...T....... LE.... A....VE....... ME......PL... E.A..S....DO....N....... T........ D... I... E...

She wake up with a jerk & saw herself on her bed in her room..... She was having heavy head acche actually it was a hangover due to drinks & due to this she didn't remember enything related to yesterday night........ she wake up from bed & saw her dress changed......

( imagine PARI wearing it when she wake up....)

She got scared seeing it as last she remember she went to pub with SEJAL & RUHI last night wearing something else & after it she don't remember anything what happened how she reached home nothing...... She got panick & screamed........

PARI : AHHHHHHHH

Hearing her scream RUHI who was preparing Lemmon water for SEJAL & PARI got scared & tensed..... She come to her room hurriedly to see what happen.......she came & as soon as she saw her she approached her & asked her......

RUHI : God knows best ANGEL what happen..... Why you screamed..... Did you got hurt...... Did someone barged in your room...... Did you saw something horabel...... You screamed like you got stabbed....did you saw a dangerous cockroach or lizard tell me..... Say na why are you silent..... Are you getting those nig.......

RUHI was blabbering all this things she was speaking continuously while cutting her in between her talks PARI spoke interrupting her saying.....

PARI : RUHI relax yaar I will tell you everything first tell me who changed my clothes & how I reached home last night.....

Hearing it RUHI thought.....

RUHI M. V.

God knows best.... It means ANGEL doesn't remember anything about last night due to drinks..... Holly muffins it's great that she didn't remember anything it means she doesn't remember anything about REYANSH too I shouldn't tell her about yesterday night or else she will feel sad for getting close with that dare devil REYANSH RAISINGHANIA in drunken state........

She was thinking all this but come out of her throughs hearing PARI'S voice.....who asked her......

PARI : RUHI where are you lost.....

Hearing it RUHI come out of her thoughts & said....

RUHI : Nothing..... What happened.....

PARI : what what happened it's the same question I am asking to you...... I am asking something to you that what happen exactly last night.....

RUHI : God knows best ANGEL chill nothing happened last night.... Actually last night you & SEJU drank too much drinks & pass out so I bring both of you home back..... & I was the one who changed your clothes.....

Hearing it PARI felt relaxed & took a deep breath of sign of releaf & thought......

PARI M. V.

I shouldn't tell RUHI about my those nightmares which I am getting again from the last few days or else she would get worried......i shouldn't make her tensed she is already very stresses for me.....I think I should talk RHEA Aunt about those nightmares only she can help me..... She is the only person with whom I can share my dilemma she will surely help me.......

she was thinking all this that's when she come out of her thoughts hearing RUHI'S voice who just speak saying.....

RUHI : ANGEL now take this Lemmon water & drink it fast I am sure that you are having a hangover & come down fast after getting ready don't forget we need to go to meet RHEA aunt today.... she is meeting us today at PVC park...... I need to go to SEJAL to awake her......

She said handling a glass of Lemmon water to PARI..... she nodded at her in yes..... & RUHI left the room........ RUHI went to SEJAL'S room & make her awake...... she handle her a glass of Lemmon water for her hangover...... SEJAL woke up with a heavy headache & asked RUHI.......

SEJAL : Ohhh God why my head is paining like a hell........ Ahhh I am feeling like I have met with an accident..... Like a big large truck bang with my head.......last I remember we went to pub & then ahhhhh RUHI why I can't remember anything about last night..... What happened last night......

RUHI sat beside her..... She made her drink that Lemmon water which she bring for her & told her everything what happened last night while hearing her talks SEJAL was upset as she felt herself responsible for everything as she went with AHAAN leaving PARI alone at bar area last night due to this she fell upset but RUHI make her understand that it was not her fault...... She console her & later she informed her to get ready as they needs to go to PVC park to meet RHEA aunt with PARI..... She nodded & turn on the tv to see news channel as today their some tender is going to reveal & she wanted to see business news that's when a news flashed on TV........

News ANCHOR : Today MUMBAI police has found some dead bodies of some young guys near the sea..... According to them they are brutally murdered..... According to MUMBAI police the murderer must be a PSYCHOPATH as he had murdered them so brutally that even the demon of the hell will himself shiver seeing their dead bodies...... As per our sources we have heard that they are tortured in humanly..... When police found their bodies Their eyes we're take off out of their eye sockets..... Their tongue was cutted off.... Their all vital organs were crushed out brutally...... Their nails of foot were taken out...... & hands figures were cutted off.....Ears were cuted off too..... & the most inhuman thing is that according to their post mortem reports all this things happen with them when why we're alive...... Not only this they were stabbed multiple time at their manhood their all body was covered with bruises covered with salt & chilli powder...... & at last they got dead by bullets the killer shoot them in between their eyes....... Such murderers are occuring in MUMBAI from past 8 years but MUMBAI police was never capable of catching the culprit & according the crime investigation department this was the most cruel murder till the time........

Seeing it RUHI spoke....

RUHI : SEJU yaar leave it na we are getting let common get ready fast see your business news later as now they are already showing crime news & I don't want to see such horrible news this early in the morning......

Listening to RUHI, SEJAL nodded at her in yes as they were getting late for their respective works, SEJAL was about to turn off the tv suddenly she saw something on the news channels & seeing it SEJAL'S eyes got widen in shock as the news anchor showed the pics of the dead guys who got murdered. seeing their pics she remember something & she got biggest shock....... Seeing her reaction RUHI asked her......

RUHI : God knows best SEJU what happened..... Why are you so shocked..... Do you know them......

But SEJAL didn't responded her seeing her shocked & freezed look RUHI shook her & asked again.....

RUHI : SEJU now you are making me worried yaar please tell me what happened....

She said gain while trembling her to bring her back to her senses...... Due to RUHI'S constant pushes SEJAL came out of her trance, she looked at RUHI then at Tv & again at RUHI & gulped down her saliva in fear...... Seeing her reaction RUHI raised her eyebrows at her questioningly & she said stammering......

SEJAL : I..... I....think I know who did this.....

Listening it RUHI seated beside SEJAL & asked her confused.......

RUHI : What are you even saying SEJU..... do you know those guys...... How did you know who did this with those guys.....

Hearing RUHI'S question SEJAL looked at her hessitantly & said in nervous voice....

SEJAL : ummmm Actually yes..... Sorry RUHI I didn't told you it earlier as I thought it's not that much important & you will get hyper as its connected with PARI......Sorry I should have told you it earlier that when you went to dance with MIKE na some boy's were eyeing PARI with disgustingly & Lustfully..... They were passing comments at her...... I saw that & my blood boiled in anger...... I so wanted to smash their faces with a lot of tight slaps & non stop punches but I remained calm for PARI only...... As I thought I will ask our men to teach them a lesson later..... & this are the same guys.... Later a man Came their to ask about his girlfriend who got lost & we got busy with him after he left when I turn to look them back I didn't saw them so I thought they left the place but now I think that they didn't left the pub by their own but someone abduct them from their & torture them inhumanly........ & may be I know who did this According to me that person is non other than.....

she was saying but RUHI interrupted her in between her talk saying......

RUHI : That DARE DEVIL REYANSH RAISINGHANIA....... So THE BEAST IS AWAKE now....

She said with stern voice anger was clearly visible in her voice.....Hearing it SEJAL got panick she tried to calm herself by taking a deep breaths but it was of no use she got panicked & said in panicking tone.......

SEJAL : RUHI.... Now I am worried for her...... Seeing this REYANSH'S Madness I am afraid....... What if they will find out about our plan.... Our mission..... What if they will find out about her real identity.... What will they do with her...... What if they will get to know about your relationship with her...... After learning about her they can use her as our weakness too...... I am tensed what will they do with us when they will get to know that ABHITI SHIKHAWAT is non other than...... 🤐🤐🤐( yaar aise kaise bata du suspense hai )

SEJAL was blabbering in panick but RUHI stopped her by saying......

RUHI : SEJU calm down yaar...... Don't get panick...... You dont worry about ABHITI'S Identify as MR. MEHUL had already inform me that they are looking for a wrong girl ( oh so that MR. MEHUL works for RUHI & not for ARYAANSH it means he is betraying them..RIP ME MEHUL...)...... They don't know who is real ABHITI SHIKHAWAT as for the girl they are looking for is someone else....... It was the only reason I send MR. MEHUL their to work for REYANSH'S right hand ANGAD as I thought he will gave us full information about them..... But that ANGAD is so smart that he doesn't share's any information about their plans & meetings with anyone not even with his own right hand MR. MEHUL..... Luckily MENU got to see that girls pick whom they are searching for so long.... But they had kept this matter very secret no one knows about it..... that's why I didn't get the pic of that girl whom they are searching for thinking to be MISS ABHITI SHIKHAWAT..... & seeing all this now I think we have to do something else to get the information we needed we can't get it through MR. MEHUL & About REYANSH I think we need to fasten our plan so they will not get anything about her...... We need to do something to protect her too.... I am thinking something I will tell you at evening.....

Hearing RUHI'S talk SEJAL tried to make her self calm & said....

SEJAL : Ok RUHI.....if you are saying then fine.... But I think you should be careful from now on words..... you did that warrior stunt in front of them to divert their mind from that tattoo of yours ( oh so she knows that ARYAMAAN find about her tattoo.....) But I think now they knows who is that WARRIOR GIRL or they are suspicious about you..... ( don't tell me they know it too but how )

Hearing it RUHI inhale & said....

RUHI : I know SEJU when I got to know from your men that they are searching for that tattoo I understood that must be that day on date he got to know about my tattoo as that fake skin got pulled out..... That's why I told you to erase everything regarding it before they can find anything about us.... but I knew erasing proofs only will not help me that's why when I got to know about that MR. VOHRA'S plan of attacking ARYA Instead of informing him I decided that I will go their & divert his mind from that tattoo by coming in front of him in that WARRIOR costume with sword as I thought he will get busy in finding that warrior girl's real identity.... I thought that Royal sword will make him confused..... That's why I used it purposely I thought he will get busy in finding the relationship between that Royal sword & warrior girl but he is way to smart & sharp..... Only God knows how he got to know that, that warrior girl is its me.... I can feel it that he knows that warrior girl is non other than me..... I saw that in his eyes when I was fighting with his enemies in pub..... So from now we need to stay alert before he will get to know more about us now he is more suspicious about me we need to take every step carefully or else our full plan will gate spoiled......

SEJAL nodded at her she looked at news channel & said......

SEJAL : I don't understand how PARI fall in love with such a DEVIL......who is so cruel.....

Hearing It RUHI looked at her questioningly.....she looked at RUHI & said........

SEJAL : I mean look at the news.....lpok what he has done..... how cruel he is..... How brutally he has killed those men's ya they need punishment for this deeds but not like this..... God knows how our innocent PARI feel for him...... Seeing it now I understand why you always gets so worried & te sed for PARI...... Our PARI is so naive that she fell in love with this demon still I can't understand how she even fell for him....That too this much....she is naive not blind or stupid..... I think he has done some black magic on her.... Something like black chit......He must had been spell bounded her heart that's why she is head over hills in love with this demon.......

Hearing it RUHI chuckles & said......

RUHI : God knows best SEJU I don't know if he had down any spell bounded magic on her or not..... But I am clear in one thing that he has very good acting skills he is so smart in hiding things that he has so clearly hide his real demoniac identity from my ANGEL & pretended to be a good man in front of her that she didn't even get a small doubt on him recognising him is far away..... she was so blinded by his acting that she didn't got to see his beast form...... dont you remember SEJU what we have heard from childhood that love is blind so ANGEL didn't get to see his DEMONIC avatar before as she was blinded in his love...... He took the advantage of her innocence..... He made her fool...... But not now as now she knows about him about his true colors so let's just forgot it & let's talk about are current plan.......

SEAL nodded at her & they started discussing their plan..... They were talking about their futher moves that's when RUHI'S phone rang showing ARYAMAAN'S Call on display....... Seeing his call RUHI got angry remembering his last night deeds what he talked about her..... she was not only angry over his talks but unknown to her she was hell jealous seeing him with RAIMA...... His closeness with RAIMA was flashing in front of her eyes again & again..... her jealousy overpower her self consciousness....... SEJAL saw her expression & understood her anger...... RUHI was about to end the call by declining it but SEJAL stoped her by saying.........

SEJAL : Stop RUHI..... Are you forgetting our plan..... You saw na REYANSH'S madness..... So please understand that we need to fasten our moves to get out of all this mess soon & to get our goal if you will avoid his calls our plan will get failed or we will get delayed in reaching our goal.... Our mission will get flop.... Or it will get more time & as per the situations we can't afford it now.... If this mission will get extended na then it will not only affect on our goal but it will affect on PARI too as her life is now involved in all this....... That demon is already after her we can't stop him for long..... If we will finish it soon then as soon as possible we will get out of all this mess & chose we can leave this city in fact this country along with PARI & start a new fresh life with are real identity..... We will not need to hide our real identity from all people's we can get back to out normal life...... We can live like we used to before all this....... think twice before taking any step in anger.......

She said making her understand the situation & facts.... on hearing this RUHI nodded in yes at her.... She took a long deep breath to calm her anger & answer the call...... She put the call on speaker so SEJAL can hear him too....

On call

ARYAMAAN : MORNING LUNA

Hearing his voice she got angry & clutched her fist in anger.........
Seeing RUHI'S anger SEJAL held her wrist tightly to calm her down RUHI tried to calm herself & spoke still in angry voice....

RUHI : Yess MR. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA..... How may I help you....

( imagine RUHI'S expression while speaking on phone with ARYAMAAN.....)

Hearing it ARYAMAAN bang his phone on his head at her anger & his stupidity....

(imagine ARYAMAAN like this only)
& spoke in soft voice.....

ARYAMAAN : Are you still angry with me LUNA.........

Hearing it RUHI lost her temper & spoke angrily......

RUHI : God knows best MR. ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA.... No no how can I get angry with you after what an interesting loving colourfull words you told yesterday night i should dance in happiness..... How can i a cheap girl like me can get angry with such powerful business man & a MAFIA KING such a dangerous person like you..... & What's even the point of me being angry with you when you will do only what you want......

She said sarcastically on which ARYAMAAN chuckle & said.......

ARYAMAAN : I am sorry LUNA

Hearing it REYANSH & ANAAN who were doing their work in study hearing ARYAMAAN' S words got shocked their mouth got opened jaw dropped on floor & eyes got wide in shock hearing THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA saying sorry to a girl......they were shocked but covering from it as usual non other than our own badbola AHAAN whisper in ANGAD'S ears...

AHAAN : BHAI pinch me I am day dreaming that BOSS is saying sorry to RUHI BHABHI keeping their ego & arrogance aside ....

At this ANGAD hit him on his head & said.....

ANGAD : You are not dreaming KIDDO we are dreaming.....

He said at this AHAAN nodded like a child hearing it REYANSH came from their behind & pinch both of them.... Due to which the duo hissed in pain while REYANSH said smiling.......

REYANSH : INTERESTING.....VERY INTERESTING..... No one is dreaming here IDIOTS..... I think MAAN has fewer.... Fewer of love.... He has got a dangerous disease called as Loveria.... AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT.....

Hearing it both smiled & nodded at him in yes & the trio Chuckled & hearing their murmurs ARYAMAAN spoke......

ARYAMAAN : TOTAL RUBBISH

Listening it RUHI who was on other side of the phone asked or we should better say yelled....

RUHI : What...... MR ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA are you calling me RUBBISH..... How dare you......

Hearing it ARYAMAAN got alerted & said glaring at the trio.....

ARYAMAAN : No no not you LUNA.......some flies were roaming here so I told them......

He said glaring at the trio & Hearing it the trio burst out laughing.......while she asked confused......

RUHI : What flies...... Are you serious...... I think you have gone nuts....

Hearing it ARYAMAAN cursed the trio under his breath & said.....

ARYAMAAN : No nothing let it be Actually I was saying that I want to meet you can you meet me today......( yes for the first time in life THE GREAT MAFIA KING MR. ARROGANT I MEAN ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA asked someone for something instead of ordering this is called the magic of love......) Won't you give me a chance to rectify & ment my mistake LUAN.......

He said so innocently that RUHI melted for a second but she tried to hise her emotions & was about to say no that's when SEJAL put the call on mute & said....

SEJAL : RUHI look its perfect opportunity I am getting vibes from his talks that he is guilty for his deeds..... use this situation as a golden opportunity & we can get one step ahead in are plan God knows what if it will be the last step of our plan if we got successful today then we can get PARI out of all this mess & leave this country soon.....

Hearing it RUHI thought for a while & said...

RUHI : God knows best SEJU You are right If I will meet today & if he gave me the answer of my questions due to his guilt then it will be end of Thai mission...... But I have to go with ANGEL today to meet RHEA AUNT so how can I.....

She was speaking but SEJAL spoke Interrupting her talks saying....

SEJAL : RUHI call him near PVC park so you can go with PARI too..... Drop PARI to RHEA AUNT & when she will be busy in talking with RHEA aunt you can go to talk with ARYAMAAN.... Tell RHEA AUNT to drip her home after the meet so she will be safe with her......YOU can come home after talking with ARYAMAAN alone.... & As ARYAMAAN will be busy with you I think REYANSH will go to that meeting of tender of HOSPITAL he will be busy in work so he will not get time to go near PARI in that time............ & I am also going for that tender meeting na..... So I will keep an close watch on him & I can keep you updated about his every moves....

Hearing SEJAL'S pov RUHI too fell it to be a good idea & nodded her head at her in yes.... She un mute the call & said to ARYAMAAN....

RUHI : Ok ARYA We can meet.... Today I am going out for some work if you want then you meet me near PVC park after 1 hour......

She said on which ARYAMAAN too agreed & they eneded the call .....

After an hour RIHI gather at leaving area to go for PVC park to meet DR. RHEA......

( Imagine RIHI'S look like this only...)

RUHI was waiting for SEJAL'S massage to know about REYANSH'S activity........thats when she recived SEJAL's massage saying.....

SEJAL'S MASSAGE

RUHI be alert REYANSH didn't come for tender instead of him his chella ANGAD has come with his sister SIYA I think he has hand over the hospital business to SIYA..... so it's possible for him to come near park but I don't think he will come near PARI purposefully till the time he had given her to get fine...... & about that pub meet it was coincidence so theira no chances of him coming near PARI still don't worry I had already asked JOHN to keep an watch on PARI till she is in garden & distract her if she meets REYANSH thier anyhow I had instructed him to not let them meet.....

Reading this RUHI got tensed but as she was not able to cancel the meet with ARYAMAAN now & not having any other option she text them ok & they left the place....

RIHI reached the park & went to meet DR. RHIA in park where she was waiting for them...... As soon as DR. RHEA found them she approach them & took them in a bone crashing hug..... She greeted them happily & asked about their health..... PARI too got happy seeing her RHEA AUNT after so long & talked with her happily...... They had a small talk & after few minutes RUHI informed them that she has some important work so she needs to go for that..... She asked DR. RHEA....

RUHI : RHEA AUNT can you drop ANGEL home after your meet......

She asked on which DR. RHEA smiled & said.....

DR. RHEA : Off course RUHI baccha this is even a thing to ask..... dont get worried about her..... I will drop PARI home safely you go for your work....

She said.... RUHI nodded at her & left the place waving them by heading towards the place where ARYAMAAN was waiting for her...... PARI felt good as RUHI left so now she can talk with DR. RHEA without any hesitation & can tell her everything about those nightmares of her about which she don't want to say to RUHI not SEJAL so they will not get worried...... After RUHI left PARI & DR. RHEA sat on a nearer desk & started gossiping about random things......minutes passed like this They were talking casually about random things after some time DR. RHEA started talking about her health & recently happened things with her.... she was hesitating while talking so DR. RHEA told her....

DR. RHEA : PARI Baccha I know it's very difficult for you to open up about your feelings but you shouldn't hide anything from me.... You know if you will dig this things in your heart na then it will slowly slowly eat your soul & will make you empty from inside....... So please tell me your sorrows your happiness your problems don't hide your wounds from me I am like your mother just empty your heart..... Just let your pain & sorrows came out just let them outburst.... I promise I will not tell it to anyone just trust me baccha.....

& it was enough for PARI hearing it she outburst in crying the tears started flowing from her eyes non stop which she was holding from so long..... She was crying miserably DR. RHEA didn't stop her..... she just hug her & patted her shoulder.... She let her cry getting her pain out & cried her heart out..... After sometimes she came out of hug her whole face was became red due to crying continually...... Her eyes got red puffy due to crying & nose cheeks got red she was taking hiccups she asked DR. RHEA still taking hiccups & patting heavily......

PARI : RHEA aunt did you ever fall in love with anyone....

She said lookin straight in DR. RHEA'S eyes with pain & tears in her eyes....

Rona Padta Hai Ek Din Muskurane Ke Baad,

Yaad Aate Hain Woh Dur Jane Ke Baad,

Dil To Dukhta Hi Hai Uske Liye,

Jo Apna Na Ho Sake Itni Mohabbat Jatane Ke Baad..

( guys imagine or listen DIL SEE RE song from DIL movie in background while PARI'S emotional breakdown....)

Ooo...
Ek Sooraj Nikla Tha
Kuchh Paara Pighla Tha
Ek Aandhi Aayi Thi
Jab Dil Se Aah Nikli Thi
Dil Se Re

Ek Sooraj Nikla Tha
Kuchh Paara Pighla Tha
Ek Aandhi Aayi Thi
Jab Dil Se Aah Nikli Thi
Dil Se Re

Dil Se Re Dil Se Re
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re
Dil Se Re
Dil To Aakhir Dil Hai Na
Meethi Si Mushkil Hai Na
Piya Piya
Piya Piya Piya Na Piya
Jiya Jiya Jiya Na Jiya
Dil Se Re

Dil Se Re Dil Se Re
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re
Dil Se Re
Dil To Aakhir Dil Hai Na
Meethi Si Mushkil Hai Na
Piya Piya
Piya Piya Piya Na Piya
Jiya Jiya Jiya Na Jiya
Dil Se Re

Ooo....
Do Patte Patjhad Ke Pedon Se Utrey Thay
Pedon Ki Shaakhon Se Utrey Thay
Phir Utne Mausam Guzre Vo Patte Do Bechaare
Phir Ugne Ki Chaahat Mein Vo Sehraon Se Guzre
Vo Patte Dil Dil Dil Thay
Vo Dil Thay Dil Dil Dil Thay
Dil Hai To Phir Dard Hoga
Dard Hai To Dil Bhi Hoga
Mausam Guzarte Rehte Hain
Dil Hai To Phir Dard Hoga
Dard Hai To Dil Bhi Hoga
Mausam Guzarte Rehte Hain
Dil Se Dil Se Dil Se Dil Se
Dil Se Re

Dil To Aakhir Dil Hai Na
Meethi Si Mushkil Hai Na
Piya Piya
Piya Piya Piya Na Piya
Jiya Jiya Jiya Na Jiya
Dil Se Re

Ooo...
Bandhan Hai Rishton Mein
Kaaton Ki Taarein Hain
Patthar Ke Darwaaze Deewaarein
Belein Phir Bhi Ugti Hain
Aur Guchchhe Bhi Khilte Hain
Aur Chalte Hain Afsaane
Kirdaar Bhi Milte Hain
Vo Rishtey Dil Dil Dil Thay
Vo Dil Thay Dil Dil Dil Thay
Gam Dil Ke Pak Chulbule Hain
Paani Ke Ye Bulbule Hain
Bujhte Hain Bate Rehte Hain
Gam Dil Ke Pak Chulbule Hain
Paani Ke Ye Bulbule Hain
Bujhte Hain Bate Rehte Hain
Dil Se Dil Se Dil Se Dil Se
Dil Se Re
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re

Dil To Aakhir Dil Hai Na
Meethi Si Mushkil Hai Na
Piya Piya
Dil To Aakhir Dil Hai Na
Meethi Si Mushkil Hai Na
Piya Piya Piya Na Piya
Piya Piya
Jiya Jiya Jiya Na Jiya
Piya Piya Piya Na Piya
Dil Se Re
Jiya Jiya Jiya Na Jiya
Dil Se Re
Dil Se Re Dil Se Re
Dil Se Re

************************************

Hearing it DR. RHEA looked straight in PARI'S eyes & saw that pain which she himself was holding in her heart.... seeing it she nodded at her she had tears in her eyes feeling her pain while PARI said continuing....

PARI : Then you can understand my pain..... As I too fell for a person.... But for a wrong person.... Everyone used to say that love only gives pain but I never listen to them because for me love was medicine for all sorrows & wounds..... They used to say that love only puts you in darkness of sadness but for me love was ray of hope who lighten ups your dark world...... I thought love is light as well as darkness too but his love made my life darken only..... for me love was the medicine for your wound but I never thought that my love will wound my heart so badly that no one will be able to heal it..... for me love was the sunrise which comes after the every dark night of sorrows to light up your life again but I never thought this love will snatch the light of happiness of my life & lead it to the darkness of night for ever forever...... Cause I don't had a slightest idea when I fell for him that he is wrong person..... I didn't knew he is a damn murderer..... I never in my wildest nightmare thought that I will fell for a bloody cold hearted criminal..... After meeting him I never thought or imagine him for even a second that he can be a killer...... him being A MAFIA KING gave me the biggest jolt of my life..... I never imagined he can kill anyone that too in front of my eyes.... As you knows I hates blood & weapons from the very start in my life but I never thought I will fell for the person who will just give me the things for what I am phobic.... for what I am scared too the core...... I never thought never ever in my life aunt...... If I would had a slightest idea about his identity na I wouldn't let him even enter in my life loving him is far away.....

Hearing it RHEA too have tears in her eyes seeing her pain she hugged her tightly & said....

RHEA : I can understand your pain PARI you know what, me too fell in love for a guys but as you got the betrayed in love me too get that I too fell for a wrong person but are situations are different as you got to know about his true identity later after felling in love with him & I fell for him knowing his real identity...... knowing he being a MAFIA GOD..... but my love was not successful as it was always one sided... he rejected my love as he was already in love with someone else..... You know what was the funny part he was already married to two women's...... When I got to know about it my hurt got broken into pieces & after that I never dared to love someone again In my whole life..... & I don't want the same thing happen with you my child....

She broke the hug & said caressing her hair....

DR. RHEA : Don't west your life due to him child.... He doesn't deserves you.... He doesn't deserves your tears.... You don't deserve this tears you deserve happiness....... try to move on in your life.... I am not saying you to try to erase his memories as I know its can't be possible but try to forget his love from your heart.... Dont remember his deeds to Feel the hatred for him It will not help you to forget about his love anyhow.... Instead it will just give you pain..... Just forget him & forgive him for his deed..... Remember Life never stops for anyone..... You have to understand if you cant live with him then you have to forgot him to live without him happily & move on with someone else.... you can't live with his memories..... Just try to forget each & every memory of you live with him or it will peirce in your heart like a thron again & again.....

Hearing it PARI cried out saying......

PARI : I can't forget him aunt I can't...... It's not like I don't want to forget it in fact I too want to forget everything I want to forget each & every single moment of my life which I spend with him.... But I can't...... You know I tried so many times but I can't forget his memories the time I spend with him, doesn't matter how many time I try to forget but whenever I tries to forget him I always remember the way he looks at me, his care, his love for me that affection...... i want to erase his every memory from my heart & mind But This heart of mine is na ( pointing towards her heart ) never listen to me.... it is so innocent na that it works against me just for him.... He has stolen It he has possessed It..... He has spell bounded it by his obsessive fake love.... As a result It is totally against me..... it never listens to my brain..... this heart of mine is so stupid that after knowing his truth it still is not letting me forget him.... It's only beating for him.... it just want to be with him...... whatever the conditions or situations it is it just wants to be close to him.... It wants to listen to him only...... I don't have any control over it...... I feels like it will stop beating without him.... Not I am able forget him from my heart nor I am able to forgive him from my brain... I am stuck between my heart & brain.... Theirs a war I am fighting with myself.... Theirs a war in me which I am facing its between my love & fear..... I wants my love to win but i can't forgot my fear too..... This its winning..... I don't understand why I don't have any control over my heart...... it just wants love but I can't love him as well..... It just want to be his forever...... & I can't let that happen after knowing his truth...... Now whenever I sees him na I feels that someone has stabbed my heart with a knife...... I feels immense pain in it..... You know RHEA AUNT, when I didn't know about his real identity na i was so happy with him I was head over hills in love with him But God can't see me happy he again snatched my happiness..... RHEA AUNT why, why God did this with me.... What sin I have done that he is punishing me like this.... Why always me.... Why he always snatched everything from me....... first he snatched my parents from me then he snatched away my memories from me but still i was happy thinking that he has gave me such lovely friends who loves me so much but now he has snatched my love too.....no....w....I....I..... Do... nt......have.....any.....thi....ng....to....loss.....n.....ow.....

She said crying bitterly DR. RHEA hugged her again & said carracising her back.....

DR. RHEA : I can understand my child what you are saying is true but trust your BAPPA keep faith in them...... you know what my mom used to say.... She always said that whenever something very good is going to happen in your life na before that something very bad happens..... I am sure God has decided something very good for you that's why this much bad has happened with you.... Like if we will only get happiness in our life without any sad moment or pain then dont you think k That happiness will loss its value...... People will forgot the value of happiness..... So to make you realise the value of happiness God had made sorrows & pain...... Look at me PARI ( Cupping her face & making her look at her) That DEVIL was never yours... He has not made for you.... He was your bad time not destiny....... He is not your soulmate..... He was never meant to be yours..... He was never a ideal life partner for you..... & you know what baccha the thing which is not destined for you try thousands time you never gets that.....how God will give you when it was never yours, when it was never meant to be yours, when it was not destined for you never, when it was never in your fate.... & the actual thing is that , that no one in the world is able to snatch the thing the person from you which is destined for you, which is in your fate, which is who is made for you.... You meant to be get together anyhow..... Everything in this world will made you meet each other will make you unite..... No one will be able to seprate you..... not even you yourself...... You can't make them or keep them away from yourself..... try anything but you can't.... So just leave all this on God....Keep faith in your BAPPA I am sure he will send a fairy, a pure soul, an angel for you just like you who will fill your life with happiness joy & love who will treat your wounded heart with his love... He will treat you equal to him..... He will make you feel special... he will be your soulmate.... That God will send him to you soon..... Just wait for the right time.... Because No one can gets anything before time...... We can't go against that one who is watching all of this from above & thats why everyone calls him GOD.... You will get what he has destined for you.... He never dose or let anyone do anything wrong with his child's...... & You are his very special child as you are very good person, a pure sould with a pure heart...... you have the heart of gold then how he will let anything get or anyone do wrong with you his special child..... So wipe your tears now & just keep faith on him & one more thing remember that You have to understand that you have your whole life ahead.... In which You will meet so many new persons in your life spam it's not necessary all of them to be good only.... you will meet good as well as bad person too in your life.... You can't be weak everytime you have to face them just like a warrior a fighter..... you have to fight with the wrong persons not only that but the wrong situation too for your rights & your happiness.... You can't live happily by just turning face away or tuning your back at the problems..... Just face them fight with them..... Don't caged yourself your heart in thisb pain & sorrows for someone others deeds.... Just live life freely like you used to do earlier like a free bird like you were before meeting him....... Be calm.... Try to meet new people's, make new friends, try to divert your mind from this, try to be happy, don't try to be normal if you will try to behave normal then you will never get to know how amazing you are (my personal opinions ) please try to be the old chubby bubbly PARI not only for yourself but for your love ones too...... They can't see you like this....

She said while carracising her cheeks with love.... She wipe her tears & hugged her...... PARI came out of the hug & nodded at DR. RHEA saying.....

PARI : You are right RHEA aunt I can't be weak.... I cant be sad.... I always makes others worried...... If I will stay like this I will proven to be weak & I can't become SEJU & RUHI'S weakness I need to get strong..... I will fight with the situation like a warrior..... I will fight for my rights & happiness..... I will try to do what you just told me.... I will meet new people's will make new friends will try to be happy & divert my mind & heart from him but one thing is bothering me.... & I can't even share this with RUHI or else I know what she will do with them in her anger & I don't want to get her in any problem due to me..... I don't want her to get in any trouble with those two brothers they are dangerous.....

She said on which DR. RHEA asked concernely

DR. RHEA : What is bothering you my child just tell me......

She took a deep breath & said.....

PARI : RHEA AUNT I am afraid for RUHI & SEJU...... I am afraid for their lives..... I am afraid for thir well beings..... After seeing his true colors his that demonic face now I am scared of him I am even scared of his shadow..... I know I can't be a scared cat & I will try to fight with my fear too but I know that he can do anything to get whatever he wants..... he has no marcy..... he is a heartless cold blooded criminal...... A murderer...... A darevDEVIL..... he is very dangerous person...... He is a damn MAFIA Not only that but a MAFIA KING...... He is mad he is just obsessed with me.... & I am afraid what if he will do anything to SEJU & RUHI as they are trying to protect me keep me away from him.... What if he harmed them... He can do anything to them in his madness...... & I can't let that happen.... Now I cant loose anyone..... I don't have anyone except RUHI & SEJU in my life & I cant afford to loose them....I will not be able to forgive myself for my whole life if anything happens to them na RHEA AUNT.... i will not be able to live if they get a single scratch just because of me.....

She said with fear & concern in her eyes for RUHI & SEJAL at this DR. RHEA smiled & said....

DR. RHEA : Don't be scared baccha.... Even God is with you so they cant be able to do anything with you three..... They don't even knows with whom they are dealing with....

She said while smirking seeing her smirk PARI got confused & asked.....

PARI : What you mean RHEA AUNT......

Hearing PARI'S question DR. RHEA Hide her smirk & said smilingly......

DR. RHEA : Nothing BACCHA I was just saying that don't get afraid.... Just let it be, let everything on GOD.... nothing on this earth happens without his wish.... Not a single leaf on this earth shatters without his will....

She tried to speak out her fear saying.....

PARI : But RHEA AUNT, RUHI.....

Seeing her concern face & afraid voice DR. RHEA put her hand on her hand & said interrupting her talk saying.....

DR. RHEA : PARI BACCHA Just leave everything on RUHI she will handle everything... You don't need to worry for her.... She is able enough to handle those two DEMONS single handedly.....

DR. RHEA M. V.: I am sorry BACCHA I can't tell you everything knowing your fear as I had promised someone so I need to hide it from you..... I want to tell you everything but I can't...... I can say only one thing about you that You are very lucky as you have your guardian angels who are protecting you from every means..... no one can even dare to come near to you, harming you is far away till they are alive..... They will protect you with thir last breath too.....

Saying this the keep her palm on PARI'S cheek thinking all this she smiled at her...... & make her calm down later she asked her further......

DR. RHEA : BACCHA let's forgot all this what about your health you didn't told me about your health are you feeling any pain in your head, are you feeling dizzy, spinning, loss of appetite or suffocated..... & what about your dreams cum those nightmares, are you getting them again......

She asked trying to divert the topic at this PARI thought for a second & then she stood up from her place & said.....

PARI ; No RHEA AUNT I am not feeling any pain or spinning or dizziness I am totally fine but I don't know why but I am getting those nightmares again & again from past one week after I witnesses that incident but i didn't told anything about it to RUHI & SEJU as I don't want to bother them they are already very stressed about me...... I don't want to make them more worry so you too don't tell them

Hearing it DR. RHEA nodded at her then she think for a while & then spoke.......

DR. RHEA : Ok BACCHA but you have to tell me what exactly you are seeing in those nightmares as last time when I asked you, you just avoid it but not this time I will not listen any excuse just tell me about them now I cant avoid them as its about your health......

She asked on which PARI nodded..... She closed her eyes & started saying what she saw........

PARI : A man.....a gun.....a dead body of a lady......blood..... So much blood in fact pool of blood...... A girl crying out calling for help...... Mom dad .....

She open her eyes with a jerk & continue saying......

PARI : I dont know who was that Lady as I didn't saw her face it was black & white like flashes....& I don't know whom that little girl was calling as I never got their faces in my dreams nor that dream got completed everytime it got broke..... in my dream every time she was calling her mom that & I think someone else also but I don't know who they are......

Seeing her dilemma & stress DR. RHEA stood up from her place & went near her, she said putting her hand on her shoulder in assurance & said consoling her.....

DR. RHEA : It's ok BACCHA dont take stress I think its just because of stress may be you have seen this in a movie many times or witness it somewhere in your childhood before accident & as you dont remember anything about your life due to amnesia after your accident you are stressing yourself to remember your past due to that this nightmares you are facing..... So don't take stress & take proper rest I will prescribe you some medicine so you will not get those nightmares again.....

She said on which PARI nodded at her & DR. RHEA prescribed her some medicines.... Later they had a small talk & after sometime they both left the place heading towards RIHI'S house...... But their car got punctured in middle DR. RHEA insisted PARI to wait she will drop her but PARI said she will manage & not to bother herself for her & she will go home by herself...... she was adamant so DR. RHEA gave up & let her go not before warning her to inform her after reaching home safe..... As soon as PARI left the car DR. RHEA called someone.....

DR. RHEA : hello....

Another person on call : *******

DR. RHEA : Her health is ok but She is getting those nightmares again.......

Another person on call : ********

DR. RHEA : dont you worry I have told her that it's because of stress only......

Another person on call : *******

DR. RHEA : It's ok but theirs one thing after listening to her I think she has faced & witnessed those things before accident that's why she is getting their flashbacks.....

Another person on call : *******

DR. RHEA : no no dont worry I have prescribed her some medicine she will not get those nightmares again.......Ok now I think I should cut the call I will call you again after reaching home......

Saying she cut the call......

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

PRECAP : RUMAAN at loggerhead for PEYANSH....... PEYANSH meeting......cofee date with a guy.....His anger.... Her pain.... His obsession.... Her tears..... His JUNOON..... Her fear...... His madness his love for her ..... she is afraid of him...... You are mine..... I will never be yours.....i hate you.....I will not let her go away from me.... i can't tolerate it more.......we need to do something......its time to show.....

So how was the chapter what do you think guys why PARIS gets those nightmares who is she what is her relationship with those persons whom she sees in her nightmares & our as usual question who is ABHITI SHIKHAWAT but what was SEAL saying about whom she was talking what is RUHI'S relationship with PARI, ABHITI & That girl about whom SEJAL was talking..... What's going on in ARYAMAAN'S DEVIL mind..... What is REYANSH going to do now... Will destiny unite PARI & REYANSH.... What will RUHI do now.... How DR. RHEA knows this much whom she was calling guardian angel.... Why she said they don't know with whom they are dealing with.... What do you think tell me your opinion in comment box.... & one more thing I want to inform that I have so much study & assigned work that it will take 4- 5 days to complete....... I had faced so much difficulty to write this one as you can see the length of this chapter is almost 9000 words so I need some time for next one & I have to complete many assignments so I will not be able to post the next chapter for 4-5 days I will post after completing my assignments..... But dont worry I will mend it by giving you a long crazy chapter with a lot of blasts & dhamaka's It will be like a sabar ka meetha phal for yiu....... so I will upload the sabar ka meetha phal I mean the next chapter soon till then SAYONARA..... HASTA LA VISTA.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 80.4K 37
Ruhaan oberoi and sitara Khanna tied a knot of marriage six months back. A power couple for the outside world. But inside the four wall they are just...
570K 25.6K 30
| 𝗬𝗨𝗩𝗔𝗔𝗡 & 𝗥𝗨𝗛𝗜 | "I__i am pregnant!" She covered her face with her palms and getting emotional cried out though silently. Yuvaan face sna...
240K 11.1K 49
Dedication "To all my beautiful girls out there who knows how to snatch their own rights ". Prologue "Now...
995K 8.1K 13
Book 3rd In Second Generation Series ~NEIL KHANNA, CO-CEO of the K&K corporation with Arjun Kashyap [The BEAST] is a 28 year old hottest business tyc...