My Winter ( Hawks X Reader )

By KAYNUKY22

Stunned in the doorway of Hawk's bedroom, L/N Y/N or known as Hero Winter Lady sees her fiance's on the bed w... More

Ch.2 Let The Winter Sleep
Ch.3 How to Live On
Ch.4 Shadow
Ch.5 Favorite Heroes
Ch.6 Those Eyes
Ch.7 The Real One
Ch.8 Talk
Ch. 9 I Can't Lose You Again
Ch.10 They Look Happy
Ch.11 Stay
Ch.12 Return Of The Winter Lady
Ch. 13 Partner in Life (Final Chapter)
EPILOGUE
A Thanks From Me To You

Ch.1 Fallen Hero

30.2K 632 2.5K
By KAYNUKY22

■Y/N's POV■

How could he?

Hawks: Y...N? Baby Bird...

I stop by to deliver a piece of happy news, but I got my heart broken instead. There, I saw my fiance Takami Keigo, the current number two hero, Hawks, on his bed with a woman. I could feel my breath hitches, I couldn't bear it any longer.

Y/N: w...hy?

I turn on my heels and storm out of his apartment.

Hawks: Y/N! 

I run to my car and turn the engine on. I step on the gas and leave this place right away. 

Why did you do it Keigo?

I took my phone and dial my best friend, Hero Mirko.

Mirko: Hey sweet pea! what's up my Winter, anything ne-

Y/N: Ru...mi (sobs)

Mirko: Y/N? what's wrong, are you crying? Y/N where are you? 

Y/N: Rumi... (sobs) can I come to your place?

Mirko: come here sweetie, what is it? why are you crying? aren't you supposed to share your happy news with Hawks?

The mention of his name makes my heart aches. 

Y/N: Rumi... (sobs) Keigo... (sobs) Keigo was sleeping with another woman... (sobs) I... found them on his bed...

Mirko: HE WHAT?? THAT BIRD BRAIN IS SO DEAD BY THE TIME I MEET HIM

Y/N: Rum-

Suddenly a blue flame appears in front of my car. I Immediately step on the brake. I see a couple of cars behind me, I'm using my quirk to make an ice barrier so those cars don't come any closer, preventing them to be burned by the flame.

Mirko: Y/N! What's wrong? Y/N!

I'm trying to reach my hero costume on the back seat, but I sense that the car is getting hotter so  I jump out of my car and

BAAAM

My car was burned right after I got out. When I look up, I could feel that someone is grabbing me from behind. I look back and see Toga Himiko, holding a knife near my neck. Then a voice gets my attention as I look front and meet eyes with Dabi. I was surrounded by the member of the League of Villains.

Dabi: found you... L/N Y/N... or should we say, Hero... Winter Lady...

I became nervous, I have to get away

For my baby

■3rd Person POV■

Y/N being held by Toga, knife amazingly close to her neck. Dabi stands only a meter away from her. Y/N's trying to stay calm, she didn't think that the  LOV will attack her when she's not working.

Y/N: what do you want?

Y/N is being cautious, she's secretly making a sharp object with her ice quirk but Toga noticed this as she presses the knife closer to her neck

Toga: don't think about it beauty~

Y/N's breath hitches, just then her eyes caught the sight not far from her. The civilians who are driving and got held by the jam caused by them, start getting of their car and watch closer.

If Y/N uses her quirk right now, the barrier she made to protect the civilians will vanish. Even now that barrier is getting thinner because Y/N secretly covering her stomach area with ice.

Dabi senses that Y/N being worried about the civilians. He then points his hands at the civilians and smirks. Y/N became frightened, knowing what Dabi would do.

Y/N: No! please... You... Your target is me right? leave them alone!

Dabi: what a good hero, even in this situation you're still worried about those people....but....

Dabi grins at Y/N, and she could see that flames start appearing on his hand. If Dabi throws a sea of flame, her ice barrier would definitely break. 

Y/N: No!

Dabi grabs Y/N's hair, making her look at the civilians' way.

Dabi: just like you a good hero... I'm also a good villain... and my job is, to taunt the civilians.

With that Dabi blow a huge wave of blue flame towards the civilians. The civilians grew panic when they saw that and turn around, but because it was crowded it's hard to move. They all surrender their lives to fate and shut their eyes as they see the flame is getting closer. But the flame never hit them.

Toga is holding a piece of ripped clothes in her left hand, and the knife she's holding has blood in it. Toga grins widely, Dabi too smirks as he let go of strands of haircuts on his hand.

Toga: How brave~

The civilians see as the ice barrier is getting thicker, and right on the other side of the ice wall, stands Y/N, parts of her body were burnt. Blood gushing out of the side of her neck, her hair is uneven as she cut the part that was grabbed by Dabi. Part of her clothes is also ripped.

She's panting, definitely not in a good condition. She looks back at the civilians behind her and gives them a reassuring smile.

Y/N: please leave this place, call the police and other heroes.

The civilians are sad and worried about the sole hero in front of them. She's in her civilian get up, all wounded. But they can do nothing and follow what she told them. They're all started to run away, getting as far as they could.

Civilian1: Winter lady please be safe!

Civilian2: Winter lady please hold on a little more, we'll get help for you too.

Y/N listens to all of those cheers for her, with a sad smile. She's happy that she could hear them all. To be honest, she thinks she couldn't get out of here alive. Her body is wounded all over, and she's getting weaker by now. Y/N places her hand on her stomach.

Y/N: I'm sorry... mommy will try her best to protect you...

Y/N averts her gaze back at the two villains in front of her, but they're not there.

Dabi: acting as a hero until your very last breath huh?

Y/N looks to her right, Dabi and Toga are right next to her. Dabi raises his hand, aiming it at Y/N. Y/N takes a step back until she hits the roadblock, she looks back and down. The sea waves are not calm at all. She looks back at the villains but the face Dabi makes is different.

Dabi: I don't want to do this to you... but, as the niece of Endeavor and the fiancee of Hawks, the current number one and number two heroes, you're unlucky to be related to them... just like me.

Suddenly Y/N feels everything will be useless. The image of Hawks, flashes through her head as tears fall from her eyes.

Y/N: Keigo...

Blue flames rose up from Dabi's hand and hit Y/N, it's even exploded. By the time the flames disappear, there's no longer trace of Y/N.

Dabi: today... the LOV killed one hero...

■Hawks's POV■

Mirko was scream calling me, but not because of how Y/N found out about me. Y/N found out that I've been cheating with one of the girls from my agency. I feel like shit when I saw her pained face. When I'm about to fly to look for her, Mirko called me and said that Y/N might be in danger. 

I can't lose my Baby bird

I'm flying to Mirko's place when I hear a call to all the heroes nearby to come to a certain location, there's a villain attack and a hero was being injured. The point was right on the way to Mirko's place, I grew antsy. The moment I arrived I saw police and other departments already there. There I saw Mirko and Endeavor, I flew down and approach them.

Hawks: what's... happening in here?

Both Endeavor and Mirko look back at me. I could see how Mirko's really angry and, sad. She comes at me and

SLAAAP

I feel my cheek stung as my face was slapped by Mirko. Endeavor comes and holds Mirko still, telling her to calm. I look up to see the now brimming with tears Mirko.

Mirko: you jerk (sobs) if... if you didn't do that...(sobs) she wouldn't drive alone at this time of the night... (sobs) she... won't be targeted by the LOV... If anything happens to Y/N... and her baby... I'm gonna ick your ass...

baby? is Y/N's pregnant? where is she?

Hawks: what... happens in here? what does it have anything to do with Y/N?

Endeavor: the civilians said that he was driving right behind Y/N's car, and a gush of flame came. Y/N protects everyone on this road... but, they saw as her body was finally hit by Dabi's flame.. now... we still couldn't find her body...

I could feel my heart skips a beat. I look at the scene, Y/N's car is there, all burned up. 

no...

Some officers come to us, bringing some evidence inside bags.

Officer1: we... couldn't find the trace of her body... the only thing that we found is...

The officers lift the bags. I saw the ripped piece of the clothes she's using today and, her strands of hair. My chest becomes stuffy.

no...

Officers2: we also found blood and according to the test it was hers... and so do the ashes we collected from the place where the witnesses said Winter Lady got hit by the explosion... and...

no...

Officers2: from this... we're really sorry to say this but... we conclude that Winter Lady or L/N Y/N was burned to ashes by the LOV Dabi.... 

Officers1: we... declare that... pro hero Winter Lady... has fallen while protecting the civilians...

no... please...

Mirko: No! (sobs) her body wasn't founded... (sobs) you can't just.... (sobs) she's... I should've been her baby's godmother... no.... Y/N... (sobs)

I watch as Mirko fell to the ground and cries. Endeavor face is unreadable. I look at the scene where they said they last saw her. I walk closer and my knees grew weak as I fell on the spot.

no... Y/N.... my child too...

I touch the darkened spot on the road, an image of Y/N's face flashes through my head

no... my Baby Bird...

Another image of her smiling face as she greets me flashes through my head, making my chest feels tight.

Y/N....

Her sad expression from earlier now lingers in my head.

no... please... I'm sorry... I haven't even apologized... 

Hawks: Y/N...

■3rd Person POV■

Mirko approaches Hawks, tears are still coming out of her eyes. She's intending to give him a good beating. Just when she's close enough and about to grab him, she stops. The sight makes her intention to beat up Hawks right here and now, vanishes.

Hawks is staring blankly at the darkened spot on the road, hand placed right on the top of it, and tears streaming out from his eyes. Mirko's chest becomes painfully unbearable, and she too falls down on her knees.

Mirko: how (sobs)... how dare you crying like that (sobs)... you... jerk (sobs)

Today, a hero has fallen...

The beautiful and kind hero for the civilians, winter lady...

And the sweet and kind person to her friends, L/N Y/N...

As everyone prays for the Winter Lady to have a good and peaceful sleep...

Hawks feelings, also asleep along with the love of his life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

259K 7.6K 31
Your friend is assistant coach at the karasuno high school, home of the flying crows. He's got to tend to his mother and doesn't want to leave the co...
69.6K 1.5K 28
Hayley Andrea Hale is the eldest Hale daughter in the Hale family. When Hayley was in high school, she had fallen in love with Chris Argent. Chris ha...
713K 24K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...
274K 6.4K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc