Mafia King (under constructi...

By windwritter03

"PAPA" I screamed as my father opened the door and three bullets rang out hitting him , I watch as my fath... More

1. Mr.Casanova
2. Ironic Mishaps
3. The night just gets better
4. Catastrophe and Business
5. Family reunion
6.Nature vs. Instinct
7. Saved by the kill
8. To the girl I love and the man I hate
9. Artistic dating
Getting the girl
Two Missons one guy
The new boss in town
Getting into the business of things
Sticky Ricky
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20: A Casanova Christmas
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
72
73
74
75
76.
77
78
79

Chapter 55

486 13 3
By windwritter03

Another day another funeral.

The tension and silence was thick in the air as Iyanna and I got dressed.

"Ready" she said standing in front of me with a smile on her face.

I smiled back.

"You know, I don't know if this is considered a compliment or not but funeral attire is really your thing" I said making her chuckle and then rolling her eyes.

"Your gonna be alright today?" she asked brushing off my shoulders.

"Just smile and listen to everyone say how sorry they are" she laughed before placing a kiss on my lips.

This funeral was different from the last, Fernando played a big role in the Mafia world for years he was a friend to all the leaders, they all adored him.

He deserved a proper send off.

Iyanna and I stepped out the car and in the front was Fernandos casket.

Everyone face fell with sadness and grief as me and Iyanna walked down the aisle.

I looked at the casket and Fernando cheeks were still so full with laughter.

And his face froze with a smirk.

I smirked looking at him.

"Thank you for completing the job my old man left for you to finish, I don't know how he knew you could handle it but you did, you did one hell of a job" I said leaning down slightly.

We turned around and Fernandos wife was in complete devastation.

I went over to her and wrapped my arms tight around her.

Her and Fernando were like my parents.

"I'm truly sorry for you lost, mama, anything you need from me or Iyanna you just call"

I leant off of her and Iyanna sat down with her.

"Go on, I'm going to stay with her for awhile" Iyanna said with a soft smile.

I just stood off in the distance in deep thought watching the scenery.

Until I was pulled out of it.

"My friend i'm truly sorry for your lost, Fernando was a friend of all the leagues and he will truly be missed, he was especially a great father figure for you" Lorenzo spoke.

"Thank you, I appreciate you coming" I said with a humble smile.

Everyone was there even Veronicas dad flew in.

The funeral started.

When a leader or someone close to the Mafia dies it's tradition that the standing leaders empty there gun and let the shells drop on the floor.

It's a symbol to show that he has fired his last round and his gun is now put to rest.

All the leaders including my self  stood in front of Fernandos casket and fired off our guns, the shells dropped hitting the floor.

The smell of gun smoke lingered in the air.

It was time for speeches and Fernando wife went up first.

"Fernando was followed with a life of crime and destruction but he wasn't that, he didn't let the things that he did consume him as a person, it didn't define him"

"He was a man filled with honor and glory, one that you look at and ask how do you smile through the rainy days"

"I once asked him this question before and he said because I met you, I remembered on that day just smiling"

"It was as if I could already see our wedding, I knew he was going to be the man that I loved for the rest of my life"

"Today I stand here in tears not because he is gone but because I wish could of had one more good moment with him before he passed"

"He always told me that the life he lived  was a dangerous one and that it could be taken from him at any moment and that was something that I would have to be ready for"

"I guess even when people tell you things it still can catch you off guard" She said stepping down with a smile tears on her cheeks.

I went up next.

"Fernando was never a leader he never tried to be he never wanted to be he was a guider he guided my father and then he guided me"

"Fernando was truly one of those souls that were unique, one in a million"

"He raised me in the image that he knew my father wanted me to be and apart of me feel like my father is at peace because of that"

" When everyone doubted me being mafia leader, Fernando looked at me and said kid your gonna be great and your gonna do great"

"I feel like I had so much still to learn from him, but I seen the look in his eyes, he looked at me as if his job was complete"

"Maybe that's why he died with a smile on his face, his last words to me were i'm proud of you and your gonna be okay"

"I'm never gonna be okay knowing that he's gone, but i'm going to be okay because he ensured that before he passed"

I stepped down and took a seat next to my wife and Maria (Fernandos wife).

The funeral wrapped up and it was time to say our final goodbyes.

The casket closed and began lowering down into the ground.

Everyone threw a rose as the casket lowered.

My chest tightened at the sight, my best friend the man who raised me after my father passed, was now going to be with him too.

I went over to V and her face was with sadness but she smiled through it.

"Hey V, how your holding up"

I said giving her a hug.

"I think I speak for everyone when I say I then had better days"

She smiled with her dark lipstick.

"You remember when Fernando used to watch us when my father would leave and he would always fall asleep so we would go check out the guns" She said leaning her head on me.

"Yea some babysitter he was, I wonder why your dad still allowed him to watch us, i'm sure that he knew we used to touch his guns" I said and she chuckled.

"Because he knew Fernando was the best there was"

Silence filled the air for a moment.

"We catch Ricky and we gut him from the inside out and leave him out for the wolves to eat". she said walking away with anger.

It was a Russian thing.

I walked over to Iyanna were she was taking to Lorenzo.

"You have a beautiful wife here, Casanova"  Lorenzo said placing a kiss on her hand.

"Well isn't he a flirt"

"Aren't they all, You would think me marring you would show them to have some manners, but I see some just don't" We chuckled.

I leant in giving her a kiss.

"You ready to go?" I asked as I leant my forehead on hers.

"I think ima go see Naomi, clear my head for a little bit" she said with a smile filled with sadness.

"Okay be safe, I love you"

"I love you too" She walked away and got in a car that one of my men drove.

I needed a break  myself from hearing how sorry everyone was for me.

I figured I go home and pour my self a glass.

I got in the car and drove back to my apartment.

I opened the door and a voice echoed through.

"Such a lovely speech".......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 2.5K 55
. "What the hell is he saying?" I asked smith, who was still persistent on not meeting my eyes. "He is telling the truth, start packing your bags," M...
142 10 16
You've been killing people as a licensed assassin for eleven years. When you were young your mother was killed by your drug lord father after she tri...
4.8K 171 41
"You are my first love that have brought this empty shell of my heart back to life. You have a place in my heart no one else could ever have." - The...
2M 61.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...