๐š(๐šก) = ๐™บ๐šŠ๐š๐šœ๐šž๐š”๐š’ + ๐™ธ๏ฟฝ...

By LokiofMischief_

Katsuki Bakugou x OC ~~~~~ Function: an expression, rule, or law that defines a relationship between one vari... More

-1
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
5 x 10
(2 x 25) + 1
(2 x 25) + 2

31

1.4K 40 2
By LokiofMischief_

Mina threw her head back on one of the couches in the dorm's common room. "We're working so hard every day..."

The Class 1-A girls were all have some relax time together, having a few drinks and snacks. "It's not called 'intensive training' for nothing, huh?" says Hagakure.

"Even so, there's less than a week left before the provisional licensing exam."

"Yao-momo, how's your ultimate move coming?"

"Hmm, There's something I want to do but my body can't keep up yet, so I need to develop my quirk more first."

"What about you, Tsu?"

"I've perfected a move even more frog-like than before. I'm sure even you'll be surprised, Toru."

More frog-like than you already are? Now I'm invested, Tsu.

"Iris, I we all saw your moves, they were so cool! What are they called?"

"Oh, those two? They're called 'All Seeing Eye' and 'Cyclone'."

"Ahhh, you've already met the requirements for the exam! Good job!"

"Thanks, Toru~"

"How about you, Ochaco?" Uraraka didn't seem like she was paying attention to the conversation at all. She stared oit into the open as she visited Cloud 9, sipping on her milk carton.

Oya? I think I recognize that look, Ochaco. You can't hide from me~

"Ochaco?" Tsu lightly tapped her friend on the shoulder, which greatly startled her.

"Huh?!"

"You seem tired."

"Oh, no, I'm not getting tired at all. I'm just getting started!"

Iris smirked, for she knew what was going on, by experience of course, but the others didn't get it as quickly. They all looked at her, confused at her sudden reaction.

"At least, that's how it's supposed to be, but, how do I put it...? Recently, my hearts's been feeling all stirred up..."

"It's love!"

Bingo, Mina!

Without a second thought, Uraraka's face was all pink and her speech was not very ckear.

"Wh...Ehat? Glove? Shove? Dove? I don't know what you're talking about!"

"Is it Midoriya, or Iida? You're always with them, aren't you?"

Okay, now I wanna know who this prince charming is.

"No, it's not, it's not..." She touched her face which activated her quirk and she floated aeound the room, still flustered.

"Who is it? Which one? Who is it?"

"Spit it out, you'll get a lighter sentence if you confess!"

"That's not it, really! I really don't know anything about that stuff..."

Keep on denying it, sweets~

"It's not good to force an investigation, you know."

"That's right." Tsu and Momo crash the party before Ochaco gets even more embarrassed. "More importantky, we have an early start tomorrow, so we should turn in."

"What!? No way! I want to hear more! Even if we don't talk about anything important, I want to force it to be about romance!" frustrated Mina spits out her opinion.

"That's..." The floating girl then cut herself off, then stared in the direction of the window, eyes dazzeled at the sight.

He's outside, isn't he? Deku is training outside, I feel him. Oh damn, Ochaco~

"Sorry girlie, I think Momo is right, we should all hit the sack~"

"You just say that because you either wanna play video games!"

"Me? Play games until 3 am? You must have mistaken me for someone else, Mina~"

"Ahh, Irisss!"

Mina wasn't entirely in the wrong. Iris just wanted to see Katsuki before going to bed, she was also quite tired. "Okay, Imma leave now! Goodnight sweeties~"

"Goodnight, Iris!"

"Don't stay up too late, it's not good for you, you know, ribbit."

"Will do~"

Iris made her way to Bakugou's room, and knocked. When he opened the door, Iris jumped onto him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Suki!~"

"Oi, what the fuck do you think you're doing, dumbass? We might fall!"

"But you'll catch me, right?~"

"You can catch yourself with your quirk, Iris."

"But I want you to catch me!"

"Okay, okay, fine. What were you planning to do here?"

"Hm, just wanted to tell you goodnight~"

"Your moves weren't bad, by the way."

"Is that your way of saying: Good job, your moves look cooler than mine?"

"Hah? Never!"

"Mhm, sure~"

"What? I'm right! "

"Kay, goodnight!" Iris let got of Bakugou, giving him a quick peck on the cheek, then tried running out the door.

"Oi, where do you think you're going, cutting our conversation short like that, hah!?" Katsuki managed to take her wrist and pulled her back on him, bringing her into a kiss.

"Ha, gotcha! Okay, now you can go."

"Okay~"

~~~~~

The days of training passed by, and then the day of the exam was upon Class 1-A. The students stepped outside the bus, right in front of the National Dagoba Arena, where the exam was to be held.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous!"

"I wonder what we'll have to do...I wonder if i can get my provisional license..." Mr Aizawa walks up to Mineta, and simple bends down, arms dangling.

Well...that's one way to tell someone they're short, Eraser Head.

"Mineta, it's not about wether or not you can. Go and get it!"

"Right, c-course-of!"

The  face doesn't quite match the words, but I guess he'll take it.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks...You'll hatch into semi-pros. Do your best."

"All right, I'll become a chick!"

"Let's all call out the usual! Ready, set— Plus..."

"ULTRA!"

Holy fuck that was loud. Come one man, chill.

"Who the hell is this guy?" ask Bakugou

"Dunno, some kid from another school I guess~"

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." A boy with slits for eyes scolded him.

"Oh no! I am...very...extremely...sorry!" This guy didn't just bow, he literally made his head touch the ground, hard. Very hard. He drew blood.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" screamed Kaminari. Mr Aizawa's expression recognized the boy, somehow.

"Wait, that uniform...!"

"It's from that famous school in western Japan..."

"UA in the east, Shiketsu in the west..." Iris nudged Bakugou softly on his arm.

"Uhm, Katsuki, is this Shiketsu really that popular here?"

"Hm, they have elite hero courses that rival those of UA."

"Oh...I see."

If it's so famous, why haven't I seen it on social media?

The loud boy, who's name was supposedly Inasa, continued his excitement. "I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! I love UA High School! I am extremely honoured to be able to compete against UA students! I'm looking forward to it!" More blood spilled from his forehead.

"Let's go." The Shiketsu students left them alone, heading inside the arena.

Mr Aizawa began to speak. "Inasa Yoarashi..."

"Sir, you know him?"

"He's...strong. Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the most top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."

"What?! Then, he's a first year?!"

If I recall correctly, Todoroki was highly ranked in the recommendations, which means, this guy is even higher than him? Okay then, we'll see how good you really are~

Another colourful hero appeared, along with her students. The teacher, Ms. Joke, seemed to know Aizawa. Wait, scratch that, more like adored him, and she didn't hide it at all. On the other hand, Eraser looked more than annoyed to see her. Mina loved the interaction and considered it as romance, looking at the polar opposites theory.

A bright, taller version of Deku with black hair went up to some students and complimented them. He held their hands like they were long lost friends, then he came to Bakugou. Iris noticed that something was indeed fishy as she looked over to Bakugou. They both silently agreed that this guy, Shindo, was planning something. When he came to congratulate Katsuki, he slapped his hand away.

"Stop it, what you're saying and the look on your face don't match."

"Oi, Bakugou, don't be so rude! Sorry about that, he's just like that sometimes." Kirishima obviously didn't get his point. This was a challenge, not a friendly jest.

Shindo spotted Iris, grabbed her hands and interlaced his fingers with hers. Iris was so surprised, that she didn't think of what was happening, and just stayed in that position. "Wow, I haven't seen you at the sports festival! You're a transfer student, aren't you? You sure are pretty! I can't wait to see what you can do!"

"Oi, what the fuck do you think you're doing, touching my girlfriend like that, hah?! I'm gonna kill you!" Katsuki slapped his hands away from Iris' and pulled her next to him by the waist. Kirishima stepped in front of Bakugou to keep him from doing something else.

"Woah! I'm sorry! I didn't know you two were a pair! Ha! Anyways, I have to go now! See ya!"

Oh, you are so done now,  Shindo~

"Thanks, Katsuki."

"Stay next to me for now. Don't want anyone else on you. Got it?"

"Okay~"

"Alright! Go inside and change into your costumes! Get ready for your exams!" ordered Mr Aizawa.

"Ready, Suki?~"

"Damn right, I always am!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...