Imagine✨🖤🌙

By onyxsmithofficial

Sometimes we just need to imagine... This book is something I wrote so I can write away my feelings, take ide... More

I forgive you.
Turning the next page.
It wasn't even me.
Gutted
The Shadow That Follows.
Bow Down.
You're a Wizard Al.
Rosie

A losing game.

1.8K 46 2
By onyxsmithofficial

The thrumming of my heals match the pace of my heart. Faster. My gown flutters behind me, dragged along like a flag and I'm the post. I need to get there before it's too late. I burst open the doors and my eyes lock with his as the life is stolen away. I watch the fire inside of his slowly burn out as blood flows from his chest. I can't stop, I can't stop myself from staring at the gaping while in his chest and feel the pain mirror in my own chest. "NO!!" I cry, the splashing of my tears hitting the cool marble, my legs give out, as do his. His body falls to the floor, the steel still poking out from his ribs. I didn't make it, it was over. I loved him, I need him, I was addicted to him, I was addicted to a losing game.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 915 17
𝐋𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠...
9.3K 502 18
peep inside
77.8K 2.6K 117
A book only providing random scenes about the Delgado family from the past, present and future <3 Almost all scenes brought to you by fellow readers...
23.4K 1K 23
this is a story about abhimanyu and arohi how they are alive but story continues after ruhi and abhira marriage and abhira ' s accident Stay tuned to...