Beck's Little Sister | Victor...

By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to H... More

Welcome!
Brittany Olivier
*Cast*
Pilot
The Bird Sence
Stage Fighting
The Brithweek Song
Jade Dumps Beck
Tori The Zombie
Survival Of The Hottest
Wi-Fi In The Sky
Beck's Big Break
The Great Ping Pong Scam
Brucas
Lucas Cunningham
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak The Freak Out
Rex Dies
Wok Star
The Wood
A Film By Dale Squires
Sleepover At Sikowitz's
Season 2
Beggin On Your Knees
Beck Falls For Tori
Ice Cream For Ke$ha
Tori Gets Stuck
iParty With Victorious
Victorious: Locked Up!
Helen Back Again
Who Did It To Trina?
Tori Tortures Teacher
Brittany Gets Crushed
Terror On Cupcake Street
Season 3
A Christmas Tori
The Breakfast Bunch
The Gorilla Club
The Worst Couple
Andre's Horrible Girl
Cat, Rain, And Fire
Tori And Jade's Playdate
New Relationships Cause Ever Lasting Heartbreak
Driving Tori Crazy
How Trina Got In
Nicholas Brewer
Crazy Phonnie
Season 4
The Blonde Squad
Wanko's Warehouse
The Hambone King
Opposite Date
Cell Block
Tori Fixes Beck And Jade
One Thousand Berry Balls
Robbie Sells Rex
The Bad Roommate
Brain Squeezers
The Slap Fight
Star-Spangled Tori
Victori-Yes
#KillerTunaJump #Freddie #Jade #Robbie #Brittany
The Truth Of Brittany Oliver

Tori Goes Platinum

2.3K 36 6
By ShadowBlaze447

Brittany's POV

I walked into school and headed towards my locker. On my way there, I accidentally bumped into another kid.

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry." The kid said.

"No, no it's my fault. I should watch where-" I stopped when I looked at him. He was tall and handsome. The boy had brown hair, and brown eyes. He reminded me of Lucas by looking into his eyes. "Uh, it- it's my fault." I said.

"I'm Nicholas. I just moved here." Nicholas greeted.

"Oh, awesome. I'm Brittany." I replied with a friendly smile.

"Awesome. Um, can you show me around? I kinda don't know my way around yet." Nick said.

"Yeah." I said, smiling at the older boy. I started showing him around, and got halfway done until Beck took notice of me with another guy.

"Brittany, can you come here?" Beck asked.

"Friend of yours?" Nicholas asked.

"Brother, actually. Cuse me a sec," I said. I went over to Beck. "Yeah, what's up?" I asked.

"Who is that guy?" Beck questioned.

"Oh, that's Nicholas he just moved here. I was just giving a tour of the school." I explained.

"Is he nice?" Beck asked.

"Very." I nodded.

"Has he laid hands on you?" Beck asked.

Big brother instincts kicking in.

"What? No. Why would you-" I started.

"Is like Lucas? What are his likes and dislikes? Does he like sushi?" Beck asked fastly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Beck, it's okay. I know you want to protect me, and I get that. But give him a chance." I begged before walking away.

Beck nodded. "Okay. But if he gives you any trouble-" He started to call after me.

"Come tell you. Got it." I said without looking back and I just kept walking.
___

"Backstory," Sikowitz said. He turned around."Back-ssss-Tori," He said as he turned around to face us. "Backstory." He reapted.

"Why do you keep saying backstory?" I asked.

"Excellent question. When it comes to television shows and Hollywood movies, most of the writing is terrible." Sikowitz said, and we agreed.

"Don't we know it?" Jade said sarcastically.

"So, good actors, must make up their own backstory. A history for the character. Who is this person I am playing? Where did I come from? What is this stain?" Sikowitz asked as he looked at his sleeve.

"Ooh, the police found a werid stain on the seat of my brother's car." Cat said randomly. Sikowitz looked at her.

"What kind of stain?" Andre questioned.

"They don't know yet. They're taking the car seat down to "the lab." Cat said in quotation marks.

"Maybe we should just talk about backstory." Tori suggested.

"All right," Sikowitz agreed. "Let's take a look at this performance, by me from an old TV show called: "City Bus Nights," He suggested and turned on the television. "There I am, guest staring as the character of Logie," He said. "So for my backstory..." He started.

Sinjin bursted into the room. "Hi! Sorry to interrupt." He apologized.

"What is it boy?" Sikowitz asked.

"Mason Thornsmith is a major press contributor right now, about the platinum music awards!" Sinjin shouted, giggled, then left.

"I got it. They're streaming it on The Slap." Robbie piped up.

"Put it on the TV." Tori ordered.

"Okay. Now let's see... w.... w... w...." Sikowitz started slowly.

"Move!" Cat shouted, as she jumped onto his seat and typed it in. The Live video cam on the TV.

"Last year, the Platinum music awards were watched by over 2 hundred million people, world wide..." Mason started. "And this year, I am very excited to announce that we will began the Platinum Music Awards with a performance by a complete unknown," He explained. We murmured excitedly. "Beginning now, we are conducting world wide search for a fresh, young, talent, who will began with an original song, and become an over-night music sensation!" Mason announced. "So for the next 48 hours, we'll be accepting online video auditions at superstarbam.com," He continued. "So for all you performers out there for feel you have superstar potential... show us what you got." Mason finished.

Everyone was excited and murmuring about the whole thing. I was excited and a little nervous about it.

Or maybe lot nervous.

My heart was beating like a rabbit.

"All right. All right. Settle down. Cool your jits. Siiiiiit," Sikowitz said. The people who were standing up sat back down in their seats. "You can work on your Platinum music awards later," He said and we reassured him we would. "Now, I was talking about backstory..." He started talking, but I wasn't listening because we ran out of the classroom when he wasn't looking.

I am so ready for this.

I hope.
___

I got my video camera ready and my ukulele.

I had a dream
I got everything I wanted
But when I wake up, I see
You with me

And you say, As long as I'm here
No one can hurt you
Don't wanna lie here,
But you can learn to
If I could change
The way that you see yourself
You wouldn't wonder why you hear
They don't deserve you

A/n: I can't write songs. Also, pretended her audition came in after Robbie and Mason says, "I like this girl."

I sighed and stopped the video. I went over to my computer, and submitted the video with a smile on my face. I looked at the picture of my and Lucas.

I smiled at the memories, and then Nicholas came into my mind. He was petty cute and a gentleman for sure. He was super nice and he wasn't anything like Kevin.

He was cute, nice, and funny.

I wonder where this friendship will take us.
___

I was with Beck and Tori at her locker the next morning.

"Oh, man." Tori groaned.

"What's wrong?" Beck asked.

"I didn't eat dinner last night or breakfast this moring and I'm dying." Tori replied.

"Hmm, dying is not cool," I said. "Here I have a hoagie in my backpack." I said.

"A hoagie? I need a hoagie so bad." Tori said.

"Here's an hoagie." I said and handed her the sandwich. She immediately dug into the hoagie. I didn't think she was even chewing. I was surprised she didn't choke.

"Wow." Beck said.

"I'm hungry." Tori said with her mouth full of food.

"You're chewing that like it's your job." I said.

Sikowitz came into the school with Mason Thornsmith. "Over there. Over there. There's Tori. With that large sandwich." Sikowitz smiled.

"There's my girl." Mason said with with some as he walked over to us.

"What's going on?" Beck asked.

"Tori Vega..." Mason started. Tori tried to speak but it was hard with her mouth full of the sandwich.

"Just spit it in my hands," Beck said holding his hands out. She did as she was told and I gagged. "Oh, god it's warm." He groaned.

"Spare the details." I groaned in disgust.

"Are you done?" Mason asked. She nodded. "Tori Vega, how would you like to sing the opening number at this years Platinum music awards?" He asked. Tori immediately cheered, and hugged him while continuing to scream yes.

"What's that on her face?" The dark skinned lady asked.

"It looks like mustard." The man replied.

"All right. Cut. Let's get another take, shall we? Wipe her face. Everyone back to one." Masom ordered around and shooed everyone outside as the man came over, and wiped her face. Mason came back over to us, and took her sandwich.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. You did it!" I cheered as I turned her around.

"I did it!" Tori cheered, and bear hugged us both. "I am gonna sing on the Platinum music awards!" She exclaimed.

"I know!" I said.

"Uh, do you want your sandwich back?" Beck asked. Tori knocked the sandwich out of his hand, and hugged us again, as we cheered.
___

Me, Cat, and Jade were with Tori to meet up with Mason.

"Come on in, guys." The lady said. We entered the room and saw Mason.

"Tori! Tori! Tori Vega! Come in, darling." Mason said.

"Hi, Mr. Thornsmith." Tori said.

Mason chuckled. "You call me Mason," He smiled. "And you brought friends. Delightful." He said with a smile.

"Hi." I said with a smile. Jade and Cat did the same.

"Wait a minute, didn't you three girls send in auditions?" Mason asked.

"Yeah, mine was the one you didn't pick, because you picked Tori's." Jade said.

Mason laughed. "We got a brassy one here." He said.

"Yeah, I got a lot of brass." Jade said.

"Mine was also the one you didn't pick." Cat said.

I shrugged. "So was mine." I said.

"Yes, well..." Mason started.

Andre bursted into the room. "Hey, I'm here. Sorry." He apologized as he closed the door.

"Where were you?" Tori asked.

"Well, when I was in the men's room, I opened one of the stall doors, and sitting right there: Bruno Mars," Andre explained. My eyes winded in shock, and gasped, and so did Cat and Tori. "So I was all, "Oh my god, Bruno Mars! You're like one of my idols," And then he says, "Thanks. But I'm on the toilet could you shut the door?" So I say, "Sure." and I shut the door and then Bruno Mars says, "I ment, could you leave the stall and then shut the door?" And I'm like, "Bro, I know your famous, but can you just like-" Andre explained.

"Hey, hon, maybe you should stop talking." I suggested with a hand on his shoulder.

"So listen, why don't you all come and sit down, sit down, make yourselves comfortable," Mason said. We thanked him and sat down on the couch. "Now, Tori... are you ready to sing the opening number in this years Platinum music awards?" He asked.

"Well, sure, but I mean, I'm also pretty nervous." Tori pointed out.

"Have some bibble." Mason said, ignoring her statement.

"What?" I asked.

"What's bibble?" Andre questioned.

"It's a British snack." The lady replied.

"You've never had bibble? Oh, that's a bloody cry." Mason said sarcastically.

"I don't understand it." The lady said to Mason.

"Well, have some bibble now, there's some bibble and there, and there, and there." Mason said, pointing to the 4 small bowls of what looked like candy popcorn. I took some, and ate it and honestly, it was really good. It kind of tasted like caramel corn.

"Do they sell these in stores?" I asked as everyone overlapped each other with their compliments.

"Tell you what: Marshall, why don't you take 'em all down to Barney's Bibblery, get them each a 10 pound sack of bibble," Mason said. We denied the offer. "No, no I insist. My treat. Take the limo." He said.

"Zeen?!" Cat questioned.

"Indeed. Go on, off you go." Mason said. Me, Andre, Jade, and Cat left to get our bibble. I was hungry, and bibble was really delicious.

I was thinking of making a bibble like cake.

I smiled at the thought, as we loaded into the limo. I never had a huge bag of Bibble before, but I probably wouldn't eat it, considering my the road started to burn after I tried some in Mason's office.

I'll just give it to Cat.
___

I was sitting in class when Tori walked in. She was wareing a very... cool outfit. Everyone was staring at her weirdly as she sat down.

Jade covered her mouth. "Oh. I'm sorry, were we all supposed to dress stupidly today?" She asked.

"Hey! Every student at Hollywood Arts should feel free as stupidity as they choose." Sikowitz defended.

"One time for Halloween I wore my mom's wedding dress, and the other kids made fun of me." Robbie said. I wasn't sure if he was trying to tell the crazy story like Cat, or trying to make Tori feel better.

But remember that time.

He looked so ridiculous.

I still have the picture on my phone.

"It wasn't Halloween. It was a random Tuesday in July." Rex said.

"I was experimenting!" Robbie defended.

"Cat, that is a lot of bibble." Andre pointed out.

"Yeah, please don't look at it. It's all for me." Cat said.

"Cat, don't be stingy, just give him a little nibble of the Bibble." Jade said.

"No!" Cat refused, and jumped onto the large sack of bibble.

"So, why are you dressed like that? Not that it's bad, just... why?" I asked.

"Just 'cuz." Tori replied.

"Yeah, just 'cuz she think she's a big star now." Jade said.

"I don't think I'm-" Tori started. "Look, I just thought I'd ware something different today. I mean, this has nothing to do with the Platinum music awards." Tori said.

Jade faked coughed. "Liar." She said.

"Aw, c'mon Jade. That's not how you call Tori a liar through cough-talk," Sikowitz said. "You do it like..." Sikowitz faked coughed. "Liar. Liar," He said through cough-talk. "Come on, everybody, try." He said. Everyone faked coughed.

Tori stood up. "I am not lying! Okay? Just a regular ol' Tori, on a regular ol'
day," She said. "So, can we please just-" She stopped when a paparazzi came in, and started taking pictures.

"Hey! You people! Paparazzi people out! Get out!" Sikowitz yelled.

"Whoa! It's the vocie of Plankton!" One camera man said.

"No, I am not the..." Sikowitz started, but stopped when he saw the attention he was getting. "I mean, Karen I must have the secret formula for the Krabby Patty." He said with a smile as they took more pictures.

"Nice! Nice! Let's get a shot of Plankton with Tori." One camera man said. Sikowitz went up and got pictures with Tori.
___

I was on my way out of school when Nick ran up to me.

"Brittany! Brittany!" Nick said as he ran over and stopped in front of me.

"Oh, hey, Nick, what's up?" I asked.

He seemed nervous about something. "Hey, um, so I know we just met, but um... I was wondering... if you maybe wanted to get some dinner? Today? Maybe? After school? I can pick you up, and afterwards we can go back to my place for a movie?" He asked.

I smiled. "I'd love too." I said.

Nick smiled. "Great! Awesome! Can't wait!" He said then walked away happily. I smiled, as I watched him over at his other friends. They seemed happy for him, and Nick was acting like a little kid. It looked so adorable.
___

(Her outfit)

We had just pulled up to the restaurant. Nick let me chose since this is our first... I really wouldn't call it date, but I guess it was one. I mean Nick was really attractive, sweet, and funny, but I was still in love with Lucas.

I felt just as loved and safe when I was with Lucas. I was so excited, but as soon as we walked in, I saw Tori aguring with a waiter.

"No! What I'd rather do is see you get fired for being an incompetent pre-trud!" Tori snapped.

I was shocked and stepped closer to intervene. "Tori..." I started. Tori immediately turned around, and punched me. I yelped, and stumbled back into Nick who caught me in his arms. I looked at her in shock, while I had my hand placed over my eye.

"Check please," Andre said. Tori flipped over the table. "My salad!" He said.

"Excuse me, young lady..." Bud Aulberman started as he walked up to Tori.

"Give me that ravioli!" Tori said, as she grabbed a guy's ravioli.

"There is no reason to get mad over some- Oh, my stars!" Aulberman exclaimed, as she poured the plate of ravioli down his pants. Me and Nick both looked at her in shock.

A cop came up. "Is there a problem here?" He asked.

Tori sighed. "I think there is." She said.
___

I was sitting in class with a ice pack over my black eye. Beck sat beside me, and occasionally patted my back. Beck and I were confused on why she was acting like this.  I didn't think Mason was all that of a good person. I think he's is forcing her to he this way.

"Hurry, let's see it!" Robbie urged.

"I don't know about this. What if Tori walks in?" I asked.

"I wouldn't worry about that." Beck said.

"She's been skipping classes all week." Andre said.

"Yeah, 'cuz she thinks she hot wazz." Rex said.

Robbie saw Cat was eating bibble. "Sikowitz, Cat has bibble!" He shouted.

"Cat..." Sikowitz started and walked over to her. Cat immediately protested, but Sikowitz took the snack away from her anyway

"But I need it! I mean, my friend needs it!" Cat protested.

Andre came over to her. "Cat, here." He said.

"What's this?" Cat asked, taking the pack from him.

"It's a special gum, if you're craving bibble, just chew some of that. See, just unwrap it, and then chew-" Andre started.

"I know how gum works!" Cat snapped.

"Okay, here we go." Jade said, as she played the video. I saw Nick holding me in his arms after she punched me.

"Excuse me, young lady, there is no need to be this upset over some- Oh, my stars!" Bud Aldermen exclaimed, as Tori dumped the pasta down his pants.

"That is disappointing. And shocking," Sikowitz said. "It's disasocking." He said.

"And hilarious. It's disasockinglarious." Jade smiled.

"Yeah," Cat said as she shoved gum in her mouth. "Tori has a big problem." Cat said, as she continued to shove the gun into her mouth.

"I can't believe the while "being famous" thing has already gotten to her head." Robbie said in disbelief.

"I just think she's probably caught up in some sort of-" Sikowitz stopped and turned off the TV when Tori walked in. "And so, in 1827, the television was invented by TV Smith and that is why this TV is here right now, there's no other reason. We certainly weren't watching-" Sikowitz started to explain.

"Okay, I know you guys were watching that video of me at the restaurant," Tori said. We denied that, obviously. "Can we please just forget about it?" She asked.

"Good luck." Rex spoke up.

"It's the number one video on SplashFace." Beck explained.

"Yep. So the whole world knows what your turning into." Jade said.

"I'm turning into- It's just..." Tori stuttered.

"Just what?" Rex asked.

"Complicated." Tori sighed.

"So you deny you totally changed how you dressed?" Jade asked.

"No." Tori said.

"Do you deny throwing a tantrum in that restaurant, or punching Brittany?" She asked.

"No, I did, but- but-" Tori stuttered.

"But- but- but-" Jade mocked.

"Looks like someone has got a bad case of the buts." Sikowitz said.

"Maybe she should see a butt doctor." Rex suggested.

"I got a guy." Robbie said.

"Um, Cat, maybe you wanna back off that bibble gum-" Andre started.

"Don't tell me what to do!" Cat snapped.

"Andre, you were at the restaurant with Tori. What's your take on what happened?" Jade asked.

"Well, when the server brought her salad, Tori didn't like it. And y'know words were said, fists were thrown, tables were flipped. And Brittany ended up with a black eye, and the great man who walked on the moon got ravioli down his pants." Andre explained.

"But that's not fair!" Tori whined.

"How's the truth not fair?" Jade questioned.

The bell rang, and Beck grabbed my wrist, and led me out of the classroom. I was so confused, but also a little mad at her.

But I couldn't blame her.

It wasn't her fault.

It's Mason's.
___

We were at school the next day and Tori was super nervous.

I don't blame her.

I would too.

"Stop acting so nervous." I reassured.

"I'm not acting. I am super nervous." Tori protested.

"Stop." I said.

Tori sighed. "Mason is gonna be here any second with his dumb camera crew to get video of me slapping a delivery man!" She explained. "By the way, Brittany, I'm sorry for punching you." She apologized.

"It's okay. It's not your fault. It's Mason's." I said.

"Okay, you'll just explain to Mason-" Beck was cut off by Mason calling for Tori. He was followed by his camera crew.

"Tori..." Mason said in disbelief.

"Hey, Mason." Tori said, smiling innocently.

"Hey, what? Why are you dressed like a pre-trud?" He asked. He turned to his assistant. "Did you send her the jellyfish dress? With the technicals?" He asked.

"I did. I swear it." The woman said.

"Where's the dress?" Mason asked. "And why aren't you wearing the meat hat? Did you send her the meat hat?!" He asked his assistant.

"Yes. I-I cross me heart." His assistant said. She seemed almost terrified of him.

"Tori doesn't want to wear jellyfish dress or your meat hat." I said.

"Listen to me, young lady, we have a deal." Mason said.

"Look, I don't wanna be your puppet anymore. I don't want to wear stupid clothes, and stupid makeup, and I don't wanna to be mean, or flip tables, or punch my friends, or dump ravioli down former astronauts pants." Tori defended.

"You forgot one." Mason said.

"What?" Tori asked.

"You're also not gonna sing at the Platinum music awards. You're out." Mason said. My eyes winded, as Tori looked at us, not sure what to say or do.

"They're tomorrow night!" His assistant said.

"I'm aware." Mason nodded.

"Beck, Brittany...?!" Tori said quietly.

"Sir, you're not gonna be able to replace Tori that fast." Beck said.

"Yeah, that is not possible." I added.

Mason laughed. "Won't I?" He looked at the crowd of people who was watching the whole thing. "Oh, yeah, you." He said and pointed at Jade.

"Me?" Jade asked.

"You gave a rather fantastic audition as I recall." Mason said.

"Thanks." Jade thanked him.

"How would you like to sing the opening number tomorrow night at the Platinum club awards?" Mason asked.

"You can't be serious." I shook my head.

"No way." Beck said in disbelief.

"Absolutely." Jade said.

"Come, we have much to discuss." Mason said as he led Jade away with the camera crew.

Beck laughed nervously. "See?!" He said awkwardly.
___

I was backstage at the Boomerang Theater. I had on my long sleeve cream colored sweater on with a black skirt, and black ankle boots. I had my golden ring on, and a silver necklace with star, and crescent moon charms on it.

I was with Robbie and Andre as we came up to Cat and her new friend Oliver.

"Hey, what's up, Cat." Andre said.

"Hey, little red thing." Robbie added.

"Wassup, Valentine?" I greeted with a small wave.

"Hiii." Cat said.

"So, where's Jade?" Andre asked.

"You can't talk to her. She's over there getting ready." Cat explained. We turned and looked at Jade who was wareing a very... I don't even know what she's wearing.

"C'mon, everyone, I'll take you to our seats." Cat said.

"I get the aisle seat." Oliver said.

"You can have the aisle seat, for bibble." Cat said.

"No."

"Dang it!"

As we walked to our seats. I bumped into Nick. He was wareing fancy date clothes and white sneakers.

"Hey, Nick, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"I'm here with my dad. He works for Mason." Mason said.

I smiled. "Really? That's so cool!" I said.

"I know." Nick said.

"Hey, I'm here with my friends, do you wanna come and sit with us?" I asked.

"Sure." Nick nodded.

I smiled, as I followed the others to our seats. Of course the place was crowded since this is rehearsal for the Platinum Music Awards, but I didn't expect it to be THIS crowded. We took our seats as we waited for Jade to come on stage.

"Does anyone have any bibble?" Cat asked.

"No. You gotta stop chasing that snack." Oliver said.

"But it huuuuurts." Cat said.

"Is she okay?" Nick asked.

"She's obsessed with bibble." I said.

"Welcome to the annual Platinum music awards!" The man said over the microphone. We clapped and cheered. "Live from  the Boomerang Theater in Hollywood!"

"Jade must be so excited." Robbie pointed out.

"Hey, can I get a hot dog?" Rex asked. Robbie shushed him.

"Ladies and gentlemen...for her first world wide, live performance, please welcome... Tori Vega!" He announced. Everyone clapped but I just sat there confused.

"Is that Tori?" Andre asked. "Yeah, that's Tori!" He said

"Oh my god." Rex said.

"Yay, Tori!" Cat cheered.

"Woo, go Tori!" I cheered.

Got a one way ticket down a two way street
Got the wind in my hair and there's dust on my feet
I'm just trying to make it in America

Only thing to my name is an old t-shirt
Faded 1985 from a Stones concert
And I'm dying to make it in America

And I'm singing the words to my favorite song
With the rag top down and my glasses on
And I'm driving straight through America

I wanna taste the sun
'Cause, baby, I'm born to run
I got a feeling that I'm not the only one, and
I, I wanna show some skin
Yeah, baby, I need the ocean
Well, you can't stop me, now I've got my heart in motion
I wanna make it in America
Make it in America

I can see my star, sunset and vine
Gonna carve my name in the Hollywood sign
Yeah, I gotta, gotta make it in America

See me wearin' a smile, even if I'm broke
I'll be singing thep words from a song I wrote
And I called it make it In America

I wanna taste the sun
'Cause, baby, I'm born to run
I got a feeling that I'm not the only one, and
I, I wanna show some skin
Yeah, baby, I need the ocean
Well, you can't stop me, now I've got my heart in motion
I wanna make it in America, yeah
Make it in America

Tori's song ended, and the crowd was going crazy with cheers, and claps for her. We ran to the stage, and she hugged us.

Even Jade.

I knew she would be amazing.
____

This chapter honestly took longer than expected....

Anyways Nicholas is now a main character and he will be added to the Cast chapter.

Up Next: Crazy Ponnie 🤪

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.9K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...
113K 1.7K 16
When Jade's cousin starts at Hollywood Arts things are bound to get interesting. Or Bowie has always known she was bound for stardom. She just had to...
21.2K 260 22
The Brother Of Jade West(Damian West) And Sister Of Tori Vega(Perrie Vega) Fall For Each Other. However It Isn't A Smooth Road, Let's See Their Journ...
42.2K 858 18
You are Beck's girlfriend, been together for 3 years. Jade is yours and Beck's best friend You are an artist, you can sing and dance, but rather not...