š¢š„š„š¢šœš¢š­ šššŸšŸššš¢š«š¬...

By savingharrington

šˆš‹š‹šˆš‚šˆš“ š€š…š…š€šˆš‘š’; "you showed me colors you know i can't see with anyone else." -šš’šš•ļæ½... More

šœš¢š­š¢š³šžš§š¬ šØšŸ š§šžš° šØš«š„šžššš§š¬
šššœš­ šŸ
š©š„ššš²š„š¢š¬š­
š©š«šØš„šØš®š š®šž
šŸ¶.šŸ¶šŸ·
šŸ¶.šŸ¶šŸø - "š˜Ŗ š˜øš˜¢š˜Æš˜µ š˜¢š˜¶š˜³š˜°š˜³š˜¢š˜“ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜“š˜¢š˜„ š˜±š˜³š˜°š˜“š˜¦."
šŸ¶.šŸ¶šŸ¹ - "š—…š—‚š–暝–¾ š—š–ŗš—Œ š–ŗ š—š—‚š—…š—…š—ˆš— š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—‚š— š–»š–¾š—‡š— š—‹š—‚š—€š—š— š—š—ˆ š—’š—ˆš—Žš—‹ š—š—‚š—‡š–½."
šŸ¶.šŸ¶šŸ» - "š–ŗš—‡š–½ š—‚š–æ š—†š—’ š—š—‚š—Œš—š–¾š—Œ š–¼š—ˆš—†š–¾ š—š—‹š—Žš–¾, š—‚š— š—š—ˆš—Žš—…š–½'š—š–¾ š–»š–¾š–¾š—‡ š—’š—ˆš—Ž."

šŸ¶.šŸ¶šŸŗ - "š—‚š—'š—Œ š–ŗ š—…š—ˆš—š–¾ š—Œš—š—ˆš—‹š—’; š–»š–ŗš–»š—’ š—ƒš—Žš—Œš— š—Œš–ŗš—’, š—’š–¾š—Œ!"

905 25 8
By savingharrington

"𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒; 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗒, 𝗒𝖾𝗌!"

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

[flashback: CADIZ, SPAIN, 1702]

Rohana and Kol had snuck into a cottage. Rohana was getting people for Kol to eat; and she was having the best time of her life. They finally sit down; and Kol is currently drinking someone's blood.

"You know, Kol.." Rohana begins. Kol glances that Rohana, his mouth covered in blood. "What's troubling you, my darling?" He asks as he drops the other woman's body to the floor. "Your father. He's going to find us." She responds. Kol sighs, "Relax, darling. If he does.. which he won't, we can fight him."

Rohana sighs, and gestures her hand out. Red magic emitting out of her palm. Suddenly, a bottle of wine is in her hand, and two glasses appear on the table next to them. "Do you want some?" She asks, pouring herself a cup. "Of course." She pours a cup for him, and she sets the wine bottle down.

They clink their glasses together, and Kol smiles. "To the divine, mysterious, spark in you." He shouts. Rohana laughs and they both set their glasses down.

"I accept your chaos, Kol. Even if your family doesn't, I do." She says softly to him, grabbing his hand and softly smiling.

Kol walks up and begins to drink the blood out of another woman and goes back into another room. Rohana was left there on the couch pouring herself more wine. Suddenly Klaus and Elijah burst in the cottage. "KOL!" Klaus yells angrily. He looks at Rohana. "What mess had my brother brought you into?" Klaus yells. Rohana smirks. She raises her hand in a defensive way and red magic starts to form in a ball in the palm of her hand. Rohana looks at Elijah, he sighs. "All of my efforts to keep this family concealed; Yet, debauchery like this has led father directly to us." Klaus sighs loudly and yells for Kol again. "Kol! Show yourself! This is no time for games, little brother."

After a moment, Kol stumbles into the view of Elijah, Klaus, and Rohana. He's still feeding on a woman as she's quietly whimpering. Once he's fed her to death; he drops her lifeless body on the floor. Elijah turns back to Rohana. "Ro... Aren't you scared he could kill you?" Rohana stands up. She has very light clothing on. "I wouldn't let him. In fact, he should be scared that I could kill him." She says back to Elijah. At this moment, both of her hands are emitting a red glow. Kol comes up to Rohana and places his arm on her shoulder. "Come, come, brother! It's always time for games!" Rohana moves her fingers and starts levitating a whiskey bottle towards Kol. He grabs it from the air and takes a big swig of it. He smiles, and kisses Rohana on her temple. "Thanks, Darling." He whispers in her ear.

Elijah sighs at the two. "We must leave. Mikael is upon us." Kol removes his arm, and Rohana is a bit sad. She shakes the feeling. Kol walks over to a chair and sits in it; immediately putting his feet on the table. Kol chuckles lightly. "If Mikael were upon us, I imagine Niklaus would be quite dead." Klaus did not like what Kol said. He yells angrily. "I barely escaped! Father left the head of my horse on a pike in the town square!"

Rohana mocks Klaus. "He killed poor Theo? What a beast!" Kol smiles at Rohana and finishes her sentence. "But, Father's always hated you the most. Surely, he'll chase you if you flee, leaving Ro and I here. Maybe I'll even make Ro mayor." He says, chuckling. Elijah rolls his eyes. "Rebekah and Finn have already boarded the ship. It is imperative that we remain together."

Kol rises to his feet and walks toward Klaus. "Rebekah does what she's told because she fears Nik. And Finn is in no position to argue, given the dagger in his heart." Kol smiles at Rohana. "I'll take my chances here!" Kol turns to walk away, but Elijah is blocking his path. He then turns back around to find Klaus blocking the other way. Kol's eyes widen in alarm once he realizes what they're intending. Klaus mocks Kol. "I find it amusing that you think you have a choice." Klaus pulls out the dagger and holds it up to Kol's chest, while Elijah holds Kol down from behind. Kol's eyes meet Rohana's and she storms to Klaus. She raises both hands to his chest and they glow a dark red. "I wouldn't." She sternly says. Her eyes begin to glow a faint red. Klaus makes a sad face, but then starts to push the dagger into Kol's chest. "No! I swear to you, the day will come when I'm not so easily subdued! And, on that day, I will make you suffer!" Kol yells.

Klaus smiles softly. "Perhaps! But, today is not that day." Klaus shoves the dagger into Kol's heart, and Kol screams as he begins to desiccate.

Rohana's eyes flick to Kol and she screams at the same time he did. At this point, her eyes are glowing the same red that her hands are; and Klaus realized he made a grave mistake. "You're going to regret this, Klaus Mikaelson." She says, before swinging the door open with her magic. She storms out, her cape floating beneath her since she was walking so fast. Once she's out of the cottage, she slams the door behind her shut. She was going to run away.

[present day]

Kol, in Kaleb's body, smirks as he walks down the streets of the Quarter. He spots a pretty girl in a sundress walking down the street while she talks on her phone, and uses magic to create a wind gust that blows her skirt up. When he crosses the street, he steals an apple from a fruit stand, and when the owner protests, he uses magic again to knock all the apples onto the sidewalk so he's too distracted to make a scene. He stops when he sees Davina and Rohana walk out of a coffee shop and hail a cab, and he starts to eat his apple while he watches them.

Rohana and Davina go up to her room in the attic. Davina is studying Esther's grimoire and Rohana is trying to help her understand it. "I'm surprised. She never taught me this; but then again, she never let me do any real magic." Mikael appears out of nowhere. "How frustrating. Two novice's trying to interpret the work of a master. Rohana grumbles softly. "It's a simple de-linking spell!" Mikael speaks again. "Simple? You're trying to erase the link between Klaus and every single vampire he's sired."

Rohana and Davina sigh. Mikael was clearly getting on their nerves. "No. All I care about is Marcel and Josh. You kill Klaus? They die, too. I can fix that. I have Esther's grimoire, it's just a matter of time." Davina responds to Mikael. He speaks again. "Perhaps I can help you solve the riddle." A smirk forms on his face. Rohana chuckles, "Unless you trick us into doing a spell that will free you from our control." Davina smiles to Rohana. "You know, for somebody who despises Klaus so much, you certainly share his paranoia. The sooner you perform the spell, the sooner I'll be free to kill the bastard."

Rohana's phone beeps. She checks it and finds a text message from Kaleb, which reads, "Coffee? Now -ish?" Davina smiles and shows the text to Davina, they leave the room, heading down the stairs and through the main room of the church. After they leaves the building, Kaleb sneaks through the church and up to her room.

Turns out Kaleb never showed for the Coffee date.

[later]

Rohana is sitting at a table with Kaleb. They're getting to know each other. Kaleb smirks. "My family? Oh, no. They're all crazy as loons. How about your family?" Rohana, clearly uncomfortable by the question, smiles softly. "Not much to say. Died when I was young. Only child. Though, I did have a best friend growing up. His name was Kol." Her eyes sparkled when she said his name. Kaleb cleared this throat. "Was?" Rohana puts her head down. "Did he die?" Rohana looks up at Kaleb. "Something like that." She responds sadly. "I actually need him more than ever now." She mutters under her breath. Kaleb/Kol hearing that made his heart break. He wishes that he could just give her a hug and be with her forever. He wishes he could make all her sadness go away.

"Besides that, my mom and dad fought a lot." Rohana says. Kaleb chuckles lightly. "Mommy issues, eh? Bet she's a control freak, right?" Rohana nods. "Yeah, same as mine. She's the reason I stopped practicing magic for a long time." Rohana's eyes widen. "You're a witch?" Kaleb grabs her hand on top of the table. "Don't look so surprised, darling. I didn't ask you out because you're gorgeous. No, we're, uh- kindred souls, if you will." Rohana looks up at Kaleb confused. "I know your story, Rohana. You're famous among the witch community. The Enchantress? The only one of her kind? You're the Enchantress who did what she wants when she wants. I'm a lot like you." Rohana smiles- then gets a call from Klaus. "Oh, i'm sorry. My friend has texted me multiple times. Let me call him, and I'll be right back." Rohana leaves the table.

Vincent/Finn waits until she's left and then sits down in her spot. "You're stalling." Kaleb responds, and rolls his eyes. "No, that's not creepy at all, watching me on me own date." Vincent, very much annoyed says, "Stop complimenting her and find out what she's hiding." Kaleb sighs. "It's Rohana. I'm wooing her, Vincent. It requires charm, and personality - something you'd know nothing about." Vincent sighs. "Our mother wants answers, and if you can't get them, we'll do this my way." Kaleb looks at Vincent confused. "Oh, what are you gonna do? You gonna bore her until she can't help but tell you everything?" Vincent smiles softly. "If you want to find out if someone has a weapon, you provoke them into using it."

Rohana goes back inside the restaurant, and finds everyone leaving fast. Rohana looks up to Kaleb. "Kaleb? What's happening?" Kaleb, annoyed says, "Some fellow just announced they were closing for a private party." Rohana, not wanting to use her powers, sighs. "We should leave now." A man with a group of fellow werewolves approaches them The first werewolf places his hand on Rohana's cheek. "And what's your rush, sweetheart? Why don't you stay and party with us?" Rohana, being fed up with being seen as "sweetheart", gets angry. "Get out of our way. Now." When the werewolf doesn't move, her hands glow dark red, and she hits him with a pain infliction spell that brings him to his knees. His fellow werewolf friends surround Rohana and Kaleb, who immediately begin to panic. Kaleb smiles at the girl. "Can you do that with the rest of them, or...?" Rohana nods her head. The werewolf rises to his feet and shoves Davina across the room. Kaleb/Kol tries to shove him back but he's thrown against the wall behind the bar, and shatters several bottles when he makes impact. The wolves start to descend upon Rohana with their fangs out, so she speeds over to Kaleb and grabs his arm. Once she grabbed his arm, her eyes glowed an almost blinding red. "Get away from me." She lets go of Kaleb's arm and she makes her hands glow red. She begins to hit everyone with her magic. She begins to shove everyone against walls, then knocks them out.

Davina walks into the restaurant, and sees that there's a few werewolves that Rohana didn't hurt. Davina twists her bracelet, and mumbles a spell.

At St. Anne's Church, Mikael senses something from the attic, and is surprised to find that he can walk through the door. Back at Rousseau's, Davina has been grabbed by another werewolf, who shoves her against the bar and turns her head so he can bite her in the neck. Before he can do so, Mikael arrives and throws the werewolf across the bar. Mikael shouts. "Let go of her! You filthy dogs." As Mikael lunges for the werewolves and begins to fight them, Kaleb hides behind the bar and becomes fearful when he realizes his father is alive. Mikael snaps a werewolf's neck before ripping the hearts out of several others. Across the room Davina has been grabbed by a different werewolf, causing her bracelet to fall off. Mikael notices, and smirks. "Well, now. What an interesting turn of events." Mikael picks her, and Rohana up off the floor and vamps -out. " I'm going to enjoy this, girls." He's about to feed on the girls when Elijah arrives and shoves Mikael off of them, not realizing right away who Mikael was. When he finally sees Mikael's face, Elijah is completely shocked. "Father?" "Hello, son. I'd hoped to see your brother first, but we have some unfinished business as well."

A/N: What do you guys think of chapter four? You can really start to see their relationship now. Let me know if I got anything wrong!! I hope you all love this! <3 Also, please comment if you want to be tagged in future chapters so you can see them first!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 63.6K 41
Ophelia Armstrong never intended for her life to be anything out of the ordinary. All she ever wanted to do was finish school, meet a nice person, se...
51.4K 1.5K 19
The Vampire Diaries Season One to TBD Soulmate AU Kol Mikaelson x OC
867K 20.4K 143
- āšš š°šžš«šžš°šØš„šŸ š°š¢š­š” š§šØ š”š®š¦ššš§š¢š­š², š”šØš° š®š­š­šžš«š„š² š©šžš«š©š„šžš±š¢š§š āž āœØšŸŗ āš‹šØšÆšž š¦ššš¤šžš¬ š²šØš® š°šžššš¤. šš®š­...
369K 11.7K 60
[Completed|UNDER EDITING] šˆš§ š°š”š¢šœš” š‡ššš²š„šžš² šŒššš«š¬š”ššš„š„'š¬ š¬š¢š¬š­šžš« š†š«šššœšž šœšØš¦šžš¬ š­šØ ššžš° šŽš«š„šžššš§š¬ ššš§š šžš§ļæ½...