A Part Of It (Avengers)

Bởi Cephxx

Mia lost everything, she only had herself, her little sister and her horrible stepdad. But what happens when... Xem Thêm

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 11

283 12 5
Bởi Cephxx

We were sitting at the kitchen counter, I was eating a Caesar salad and it felt like I hadn't eaten in months. I was enjoying it really much talking with them and being with all of them was nice.

"Hi guys." he heard a voice say and we all turned around to see Peter enter and being followed by Tony.

"Hi Peter." I greeted back,

"Hi spidey boy." said Sam, as Peter was taking a sit beside Sam, and Tony was taking a soda out of the fridge, being awfully quiet for once, I gave him a small smile.

"So what's the news, I heard about Bucky going out of the training room being all shook up." said Peter looking at all of us, and I felt my heart skip a beat, I felt so bad for Bucky.

"Well, our new star here, was the one to knock Bucky out." said Sam, laughing, this guy can't help but make fun of people, I laugh and roll my eyes.

"She was really brave, Bucky lost complete control, and he was trying to punch her non stop and she had to use her power." Steve said looking at me deep in the eyes, his blue eyes piercing mine, and I heard Tony clear his throat.

"You know how to use your powers now?" Tony said trying to make Steve stop looking at me.

"Yeah, I mean, I still have a lot to do but I managed, it was kind of scary at a moment, I could see in his eyes, something so weird in them, he just didn't look like himself anymore he looked angry, hurt, he had this look, like he really wanted to kill." I tell them looking at my salad,

"Well then Capsicle here was right, you were brave." he said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You know what she can do too?" asked Wanda all excited, and everybody's attention went to her.

"She can become completely invisible." she said and then everyone turned to me.

"Show us." said Peter all happy, and everyone joined in on the cheering,

"I don't know if I can do it." I scratch the back of my neck nervously, and I felt a hand on mine, I looked up to see Steve smiling down at me and I could see Tony roll his eyes.

"You can do it, I am sure." he said while I just nodded and took my hand out of his touch and got up next to all of them and closed my eyes to concentrate.

As I opened my eyes I saw everyone looking a little bit everywhere, and I instantly understood that I had managed to become invisible.

"Guys?" I asked and they all turned to me, I touched Wanda and she became invisible instantly, I let go of her and everyone started to laugh and clap I then reappeared and was really happy to be able to do it.

Just then a tall blonde, really good-looking guy entered.

"Ah Thor, where have you been?" asked Clint as he saw him.

"Good day my friends, I have been around." he gives a simple smile, and he looked at me with a curious look on his face.

"And you are?" he asked coming towards me, his gigantic figure standing above me, I felt so tiny.

"I am, Mia, Mia Jones." I said smiling to him nervously,

"Well lady Mia, it's really nice to see you." he said smiling down at me, his gaze drifted from me to my bracelet and his facial expression changed.

"Where did you get that?" he asked curiosity, in his voice being quiet obvious .

"My- My mom, left it for me." I told him, stuttering a bita and touching the bracelet nervously,

"It's not possible, it belonged to Sylvia Spark." he said to me a bit furious now,

"I am her daughter." I said with a lot more confidence in my voice,

"You?" he said looking at me again,

"Can I look up close?" he asked and I just nodded and then remember I can't take it off,

"Oh yeah but I can't take it off, ever since I put it on it just fitted me and I wasn't able to take it off ever since." I said to him and he looked at me with big eyes, he looked at me and with the most care in the world he took my arm in his hand and started to inspect the bracelet, it felt like hours, everybody was looking at us and no-one was making a sound.

After what seemed like an eternity he looked back at me with his big blue eyes, full of questions,

"I never knew Lady Sylvia had a daughter." he said a hint of, what seemed to be sadness, in his voice and a bit of confusion in his eyes. He sigh and looked at me once again,

"Pleasure to meet you Lady Mia." He said and with that, I breathed out a breath I didn't even knew I was holding and look around, everyone had a confusion look on their face, so I was glad I wasn't the only one.

"Anyway..." said Clint looking at us, as Thor was going to a cupboard to find pop tarts ant taking the whole box with him.

"Mia?" I hear a voice that was Marias's coming from the door,

"Yeah?" I said walking up towards her, she smiled and said

"Nick, would like to see you if you have time?" she said to which I nodded,

"Nick? Since when can she call him that?" Clint asked a mouthful of cookie in his mouth,

"Yeah, and since when he asks if we have time? like when he calls us it's we have to go, not if we have time ti?" scoffs Stark glaring at me and Maria playfully,

"Bye everyone." I said a proud smile on my face as I was leaving the kitchen and started to walk towards his office with Maria.

We arrived in front of a big black door, Maria knocked three times and opened the door when a 'come in' was heard from the other side of the door. Was we walked in, Nick got up from his chair and Maria closed the door behind me, leaving me alone with the director.

"So, how are you adjusting to your new life." he asks half sitting on his desk as I was sitting on one of his black leather chairs.

"Well, it's going great actually, I feel safe and the guys are amazing, really friendly." I said to him with a smile, "Aly is loving day care, she really likes agent Tam." I said to him chuckling to myself as I picture the moment I left Aly back at daycare today, and she was all excited.

"Good, that's good. Now, I wanted to talk to you about a serious topic." he said and I started to feel my cheeks heat up and my heart beat uncontrollably on my chest.

"Don't worry, it's nothing bad or anything." he said getting off his desk and walking around it to finally lend on his big chair. "It's about your father,  I think agent Romanoff told you that someone may be able to tell stories about your dad." he said, damn this guy really knows everything, I thought to myself, I felt my heart beat uncontrollably but not because of fear but more because I will finally know more about my father, which was really nerve racking.

"Yeah, she might have told me that people here would know about my dad, she only told me that he used to work here and help out, that's all." I tell him and shrug my shoulders off.

"Well, I will tell you a bit about it if you wish to." he said, his expression a bit blank,

"Yeah sure, anything would be amazing to me." I said smiling,

"So as you know, your father arrived here after his military service was over. S.H.I.E.L.D. was a brand new organisation, destined to fight crime, take down bad people, bad organisations, and he lived to protect his country." he said a sense of pride in his voice.

"Your parents got to know each other here, at S.H.I.E.L.D., one day your mom arrived out of nowhere and helped him and a colleague in a fight, after that they were inseparable, the three of them. And it turns out I was the third one. I knew your parents like no one else. We were best friends, right before his death your dad got to hold you in his arms, he had promised your mom the mission he was about to go on would be his last and then with the money they saved up they would built a house near a lake and have a farm and just be the three of you, far from fights and danger. Unfortunately we didn't know that this mission would be his last, he got cornered and fell in a trap due to a inside mole here at S.H.I.E.L.D., while that person was giving us informations, he was giving our positions and plans back to Hydra. We managed to have him back at our compound back then, he was really badly injured, his smile would never be off his lips tho. He got to hold you one last time and kiss your mother one mast time, asking me to take care of you, and to be your godfather. I couldn't say no to my best friend, my brother, so I accepted, and I managed to keep my promise as much as I could." he said his eye beginning to tear up a bit, as I on the other hand was a crying mess, bawling my eyes out, as it was the first time I had known that much about my dad, and my mom and dad's love story.

"A couple of hours later, he gave his final breath, having suffered a stroke, we weren't able to bring him back to life. Your mom was so strong, she had this energy, this spirit, she was never ever down, she would try to see the good in everything, and she never got mad at me or blamed me for his death. After that I knew I had to take care of you and protect you both. I sent your mom far away, with you, those Hydra people were behind both of you, to one kill your mother and second kidnap you. They knew your mother had special gifts and they thought you might have them too, and would exploit them and you for bad." he said sighing, looking at me waiting for a answer or something for me to say, but I just couldn't find the right words, so I just smiled weakly while wiping a tear away from my eye.

"I don't want to overwhelm you with informations, so I will just stop there and you can come to me whenever you have any more questions, okay?" he asked looking at me with a small and sorry smile, I just nodded, I got up and when I was about to open the door he stopped me in my tracks saying,

"Oh, and I have also this for you." he said handing me a small red velvety box, I opened it and my vision was automatically blurred from the tears,

"I am sure your father would want you to have those." he said emotionally, I looked back at him and hugged him, which took him by surprise but after a few seconds he hugged back, he was my godfather after all, a I felt even more at home and knew I still had a family.

"Thank you uncle Nick." I tell him which made him smile big, he is my godfather but if he was like a brother to my dad he is an uncle to me. I looked back at him once more when I was about to step out of his office, an alarm rang, his expression completely changed as a lady was repeatedly saying 'code red'.

I looked at him, opened the box he gave me, took out the military necklace of my father with his name and all, and put it around my neck and left the box in Nick's desk as we rushed out of the office, and made our way towards the control room. I felt good, I had my mom taking my hand as I felt her bracelet and my dad holding onto me with his necklace dancing around my neck.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

428K 11.3K 64
》After a moment of panic I turned around. He was looking at me. His face was hurt even more since the last time I saw him. The pain in his eyes broke...
455K 10.9K 23
You are sister of Bucky, taken by HYDRA during the war. You have been tortured and brainwashed and turned into a killer. HYDRA have given you powers...
248K 7.4K 143
Y/N Rogers got the healthier genes compared to her twin brother, Steve. But they both got an equal amount of stupidness and stubbornness. Due to this...
10K 542 30
Years of being an Avenger not only being family with the Avengers is a big thing for me, I always wanted a family but that doesn't mean that I never...