Dangerous (#1 Of Mafia Vengea...

By bootyslayer3000

When the most known and dangerous woman in the world, meets the most known and dangerous man in the world, Wh... More

A/N and Characters
In my house
Stupid abs
Relax
Twist
Stuck
A/N
Khali
Reminder
What
Creepy Dolls and Crash
Phsyco
Guilt
A/N
Home 'sweat' home
Look at me!
Coffee
Tingling lips
Update
I mean business!
Creepy Twins
Thank you
Run!
Unknown.
Khali pt.2
A/N
Lonely
We meet again
Last damn chapter
New book alert

Doe

2.6K 67 0
By bootyslayer3000

Two  month after

Ace p.o.v

I rolled off of Britney's chest exhausted.  Yes I'm back to dealing with her . I still have needs and it's not like Ira is gonna fulfill them.

Speaking of her, I haven't heard from her in over a month and I'm back to being me. No Papa and No Mama, just me now. I have to say I like the way things are going.

Zane is back some what normal..... well as can be considering he did kill his own wife . He still didn't tell me what she told him.
He has gone back to getting with anything that moves.

And Blaze is with his wife relaxing.

Brittney rolled over on my chest breathing heavily. I put in that work.

Not to be cocky or anything but I did that.

"So babe" she continued rubbing circles on my chest " when will I ever meet your parents?"

Aand she ruined it.

Parents?
They gave me up for adoption along with my sister.
Sister......
A string pulled in my heart because I know where she is and i can't reach her.

Sensing she did something wrong, she stopped rubbing my chest
"What's wrong?"

I shook my head with guilt and pushed Brittney off of me.

Time to get up.
I made my way to the bathroom to get this sweat off of my body.
As time passes by my mind were clouded with thoughts of getting my sister back.

My thinking session was interupted when Brittney stepped in the shower with me.

Round 5 ?

Yeahhhh

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
Ira p.o.v

Blood sprayed out of my mouth as I received another blow to the face.

What the hell is going on? You may ask, oh I'll tell you.

Flashback *
I breathed in the sea breeze with a smile on my face as I looked up at the bright sun.
My mental health was on 100 right now.

It's been almost six weeks here in Jamaica, and honestly I would like to move here. I love everything about here. The beaches, the tunes, the vibrant color clothing.

Speaking of clothes, I bought a  bikini that was floral and colourful from a vendor.

I couldn't stop myself from buying this bikini even if I tried.

Now something hit my nostrils and I let out a sigh of content

Food!
I looked to the left of me seeing, a vendor selling pepper shrimps.

Yes!!
The smile couldn't be held off of my face as I bought and ate the shrimp while walking back to my villa.

I passed through a short cut where I was almost there and could see my lovely villa only for me.

Taking another bite of my shrimp, I couldn't bother to look at my surroundings.
Big mistake!

The moment my teeth sinked into my oh! So delicious shrimp, I was knocked out with a rock.
My bags, wrap and glasses were knocked on the ground. But most importantly my damn pepper shrimps.

Flashback over *

I was captured by the Jamaican mafia for according to my calculation, 2 weeks.
However, there was no way I told them anything. Hence the beating.

Questions were asked about my family, Ace and Maggy....

Even though I owe no one loyalty , I was hoping they'd reveal their reasons for my capturing and the sort of questions before I go.
But I guess not.

My hands were already untied because my knife was kept in my undies all along.  Yes it was that small. And yes it did poke me...

"Answer me!" My torturer yelled again.

Through my almost shut right eye, I saw two more men in this room. Easy
I calculated their steps and figured that it was only a small building .
I really hope I'm correct.

I looked up at the man with a smirk and he scrunched his eyebrows together.
"No. "

And like that I pushed off of my chair with a powerful hand ready to connect with this dumbasses face .
Despite me being kept here for two weeks, my body was so fit that although it was a bit tired, his head snapped to the side once my fist connected.

He stumbled back with a shock expression a minute too late. Too late because I was already ducking the other two bullets, running straight into them with the sole of my foot.

They all stumbled back and I did a roundhouse kick to my torturs face while landing on man A's shoulder. My body weight pulled us down to the ground but I skillfuly used his body as a cushion. I slamme his head on the ground once more just for good measure and stood up ready for man B.

He aimed his gun at me but I continued to walk forward grabbing his gun before he shot me.
I mean he just stood there like a damn statue.
I fired a bullet through his back and thigh causing him to scream.

I was now pumped on adrenaline ready to run.
Taking my time, I looked out of the door and saw no one else.

I rushed out of here with speed and although my vision was not the best, I kept going.
₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Bush
That's all I see. Nothing but bush and the smell of rain was strong.
Yup it's that bad right now.

With anger, I ripped out a patch of bush but karma came for me and I slipped.
I slipped right over the edge of  a cliff
The scream that came out of my mouth instantly gave me chills.
My back was in fire because of the openess of the bikini that was so open. I twisted and turned trying to grab a stick or  rock, but to no result.

"Splash" I struggled to breath as I dropped right into a river.
"Noooooo" Probably should not have screamed because the water filled up my lungs and i knocked right out.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩
My eyes fluttered open to a  whisper filled room.
The whispers stopped when I used my hands to blind the unnecessarily bright sun.

My fingers came into contact with my head and I winced.
After some time I finally turned my head to the voices that had continued and I was confused.
It was a room full of girls.

Their doe like brown eyes looked so innocent. And their long kinky hair was in big fat twist. Then there was their dark and smooth skin  I counted about 6 but with my disoriented state it could have been one child.

"Wata?" One asked softly while looking down

"Please "
She stretched out her hands that had a cup filled with water.
They all watched with curiosity as I gulped down the water.

Chills...

My entire body felt refreshed after that glass of water.
"Where is mama?" I asked hoping they understood me.

" Mama!!" They all yelled which gave me an even bigger headache.

A tall darksin woman with short curly hair entered with  a bucket of water.

She didn't say a workd but instead attended to my wounds.

₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩₩

Hi guys I am trying to finish up this book.

After this book I will be taking a break from writing.

Bye🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425 16 50
[COMPLETED] Lapin was about to speak again but the doors to the hall opened and the room fell silent. It was so quiet in that hall you could hear a p...
10.7K 174 17
Hey bastard don't you think it's main time you pay your debt, s-sir please give me a little bit time I promise to pay up, I laughed really loud and s...
108K 3.3K 29
Completed β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ "Tomorrow you'll call them and tell them you ran away and that you're fine. You're going to tell them not to bother looking for yo...
500 30 46
"π“π‘πž π€π π«πžπžπ¦πžπ§π­" π—‚π—Œ π–Ίπ–»π—ˆπ—Žπ— 𝖺 π—π—ˆπ—†π–Ίπ—‡ π—π—π—ˆ π—‚π—Œ π—‰π—π—’π—Œπ—‚π–Όπ–Ίπ—…π—…π—’, 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖺𝗇𝖽 π–Ύπ—†π—ˆπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡π–Ίπ—…π—…π—’ π–Ίπ–»π—Žπ—Œπ–Ύ...