✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!

3.3K 223 62
By kiyarajain

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Mana ki tum jite ho jamane ke liye,
Ek baar toh jeeke dekho hamare liye...
Dil ki kya aukat hain aapke samne,
Ham toh Jaan de denge aapko pane ke liye?!!

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

PARI : What the!!!

An irritated she cursed out loud feeling annoyed... Cutting off her own sentence abruptly, she stopped talking & closed her eyes in frustration... Inhaling a long deep breath to calm herself she muttered in an exhausted voice filled with irritation...

PARI : HEY GANPATI BAPPA WHATS WRONG WITH THIS ANSH!!! Let me call him....

She thought to herself coming up with the only solution she could think of at this moment & quickly opened her eyes... She input REYANSH'S phone number on her phone's dial pad & tried to call him but she was unable to reach him as his number was showing out of the network area...

PARI : Shit... His phone is unreachable...

Even after calling his number umpteenth of time when she was unable to reach him as his phone was still showing out of the network area she felt disenchanted... A disappointed she looked at the cashier & in an exasperated voice while looking at him with a disillusioned look in her eyes...

PARI : See his phone is showing out of reach so I am unable to get to him at this moment but I assure you to talk with him & convince him... He won't say anything to you guys so just please accept the payment...

She requested calmly even though she was feeling disgruntled... After hearing her plea that CASHIER guy told her adamantly in a helpless voice with pleading eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : No... I am sorry to say mam but we can not accept your request for payment... Please madam try to understand....

He adjure to which a displeased PARI huffed tiredly feeling defeated but will she accept defeat that easily... No, never... Being R.R.S.'S girl how she can accept defeat just like that without giving it a fight so she said aggravated in a flat voice while looking at him with stern glaring eyes...

PARI : But.... Fine... Then I will simply just not collect this stuff until I speak with that stubborn ass BOSS of yours & make him accept the payment...

She stated in a vex voice with an inflaming glint in his her eyes unyieldingly... While after hearing her unwavering words that cashier guy paled up & quickly cried in a pleading voice filled with dear & a horrific look in his eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Please mam don't do this... If you will not collect the stuff you have brought because of us not accepting the payment from you then our BOSS will not only fire me but the whole staff for causing you inconvenience...

He begged for mercy knowing the consequences which made PARI feel guilty not really wanting them to lose their job but being sure she will talk to REYANSH & not let it happen, thinking that won't even be needed as he won't take such extreme step over such silly thing, strong-willed she stated in an unswerving voice while staring at him with steely look in her eyes...

PARI : Then just accept the money...

She demanded immovably... Hearing her adamant words & seeing her stubbornness the cashier guy cried out in a pleading voice looking at her with hopeful begging eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : If I do that, then our boss will get angry causing me to lose my job... Please try to understand mam... I can't go against my BOSS'S order... I have a family to feed... I am the only earning source they have... My father is no more so all responsibilities are on my shoulders... I have a younger sister who isn't married yet... I have a younger brother who isn't married yet & my mother has Alzheimer's so half of my salary goes in her medicines only... I am still a college student doing multiple jobs to make a month end while studying on scholarship... If I go against the BOSS then the store manager kicks me out. My family will have to sleep with an empty stomach or worse die out of hunger... After getting kicked out of here I will be banned in the whole city & won't be able to find even a job as a trash collector... So please try to understand that I can't accept the payment or else I will lose my job...

He narrated the tragic story of his life with teary eyes, pleading in front of her for some mercy which made PARI feel really bad & guilty as she felt as if she was bullying the poor soul while the cashier guy thought in his mind...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store in his MIND : & my life too... Because if this lover of our BOSS won't take all these shopping bags of hers containing all the stuff she has brought with her friends then it will affect my life, so my job... But I can't tell this to her...
This girl looks really naive & way too innocent for the DEVIL, I don't want to scare her by spilling all the beans... She seems to be unaware of BOSS'S deeds so there are high chances of her either getting scared or worse getting faint out of fear after hearing about it... If she gets afraid of BOSS after getting to know about his black deeds then it will be the end of me... She doesn't look like a local person, to know who BOSS is & his doing... Judging by her accents & her persona, she seems to be a NRI who has recently come to INDIA so it's obvious that she is oblivious to how dangerous BOSS is but if I tell her this then she may just pack her bags & will run away to the hill or best fly back to her country over night, leaving both the country & BOSS behind... God forbids, but if by any chance BOSS got the whiff of it then I will be doomed... If tomorrow by any means BOSS ever gets to know that I was the one who told her everything about him which I am sure will happen as no matter what nothing can be hidden from his eagle eyes, then my head will be separated from my body the very next moment... I can't take the risk... I don't want to take that bait... Though I feel pity for her, I still can't tell her the truth, risking my own life... I better keep my mouth shut...

He pitied her but thinking this he didn't dared to open his mouth in front of her unknown to the play of fate, not really knowing what the destiny has actually planned for her, what's going to come in her way, what has life held for her, what God has decided for her & oblivious to the fact that all of his efforts are going to be in vein as what he is dreading the most is the only thing which is going to happen, that too today itself... While after all this bickering & hearing the reasoning of that cashier guy which she thought was reasonable & genuine she decided to let the poor soul off the hook & not to paste him in between her & her ANSH... She huffed tiredly & finally deciding to giving in to the cashier, she nodded her head at him in agreement finding no way as after hearing his poor financial condition it made her feel empathise with the poor soul & she told him him a tired voice while looking at him with a defeated pitiful look in her eyes...

PARI : Fine... I will just settle this with ANSH myself...

She exclaimed, deciding to handle it by herself with REYANSH without involving any third party while after hearing what she said the cashier guy got happy & quickly told her in a gratitude filled voice with appreciative eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Thank you so much for understanding mam... TASHA, collect all the shopping bags of the stuff madam & her friends has brought, along with it pack all those dresses too which BOSS has personally chosen & brought for madam himself & just like he said, with all the matching accessories with it, deliver them all to their place within an hour...

He blurred enthusiastically in an assuring voice which made PARI frown & she quickly asked him in clueless eyes with a dumbfounded look in her eyes not knowing what he was talking about...

PARI : What??? Dresses???

She inquired... Hearing her question, the cashier guy answered her calmly in a respectful voice with a look of amusement in his eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Yeah... The one who saw those ladies fighting over was for you... Sir had made a video call in the morning only & chose some stuff for you from our new collection....

He revealed & hearing this PARI felt like banging her head on a nearby wall hard... She mentally slapped her own head with her palm... With a long exhale she shook her head at REYANSH'S act in disbelief as she thought in her mind...

PARI'S MIND VOICE : This ANSH.... What am I going to do with him???

She wondered seeing his craziness but soon her chain of thoughts got broken by the voice of the manager which brought her back to reality as he asked her in a respectful voice with a considerate look in his eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Anything else mam...

He acclaimed to which PARI replied in an instant in a flat voice with a nonchalant look in her eyes...

PARI : No thanks...

She muttered with boredom while the cashier again asked her in a hurried voice laced with regard as his eyes showed nothing but attentiveness...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Should I bring some juice for you?? Or would you like to have anything else??? Like lemonade... There's this speciality of the food court of this mall... The food court offers this really good Boba drink which is the most popular drink among all the beverages & famous in the whole city, would you like to have a test of it...

He blabbered frantically not wanting to upset an already upset her more, taking her statue as his BOSS'S women into account which means no one can mess with her while an irked PARI felt more frustrated with the way he was trying to lick her boots with his sweet talks & it made her flipp at him in anger...

PARI : No thanks... I said I am fine... I don't want anything... Can't you just shut up & get it done with...

She commanded in a stern authority filled voice while glaring at him with cold demanding eyes... Seeing the side effect of his dangerously domineering BOSS on the sweet little lady the cashier gulped down his saliva in fear & quietly started doing his work without daring to utter a single word in front of her while PARI stood their waiting for him to finish while looking out of the glass door at SEJAL who was still talking or better say yelling on phone at JOHN, looking really stressed may be facing some serious issues at office... At least that's what PARI thought & shrugged it off... He turned around towards the counter when she heard the cashier's voice as he said in a gentle voice with a look of satisfaction in his eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Here are the dresses you want to take with you... I will deliver the rest of the things to your address within an hour...

He informed while placing a few pink coloured bags with "YOUR GENIE '' written on it in big bold calligraphy letters with golden ink, on counter to which PARI just replied with a curt nod of acknowledgement... She collected the few bags from the counter which had her few most favourite dresses which she had brought & wanted to take with her now only to get some work done & muttered in a small cold voice void of any gratitude with a nonchalant look in her eyes showing no excitement feeling really upset...

PARI : Thanks...

She grunted & that's when SEJAL who was done with talking with her assistant JOHN on the phone call arrived there & asked PARI...

SEJAL : Did you pay the bill PARI???

She inquired while hearing her voice all of a sudden PARI got startled & turned around towards her in haste...
She took a sign of relief seeing a smiling face of SEJAL & hesitantly nodded her head at in agreement, as she didn't really liked to lie to her but she didn't wanted to tell her the truth to which could make the situation weird as she wasn't unaware of her detest for REYANSH...
She felt awful for lying to her friend & with a guilty conscience she thought in her mind, cursing REYANSH out for putting her in such a right situation...

PARI'S MIND VOICE ( M.V. ) : Where did you get me stuck ANSH!!! But no worries, I will pay him back when I will meet him again so technically it's not a complete lie if I say I paid for the stuff we brought & one more thing...
Now I can't lie to RUHI & SEJU anymore so after reaching home, I will tell them both about my feelings for ANSH today itself... No more hiding... Then I can happily introduce them to each other... Though I know RUHI & REYANSH aren't that fond of each other but I hope they will get along with each other just fine, at least for my sake...
I know they won't want me to feel hurt knowing the two people I love the most in the world don't like each other... & About SEJU... Then I know if RUHI agrees then she will agree to... Then my life will be set... I will get a complete picture perfect happy life with

my loved ones... Especially with ANSH... Thinking all this she felt shy... She was lost in her dream land but hearing SEJAL'S voice, her chain of thoughts got broken & she came out of her thoughts back to reality as she heard her yelling at her in a complaining voice while looking at her with accusing eyes...

SEJAL : OH MY DEAR LORD KRISHNA, where are you lost PARI???

She inquired... Hearing her questions, PRAI took a deep breath to control her racing heart which was going at just a mere thought of REYANSH... Composing herself & hiding her feelings PARI answered her in a somewhat nervous voice making her words come out stuttering as she looked at SEJAL with guilty eyes for hiding so much from her & lying to her & RUHI all again & again...

PARI : N... N.. Nowhere SEJU... I was just thinking about what kind of embroidery I should get done on this dress... Well I just picked a few dresses of mine which I want to click pictures in & told them to make a home delivery for the rest of the stuff since it's too much & we really won't be able to take it home all by ourselves...

She said desperately in an attempt to divert her mind from it & avoid her further suspicious questions... Hearing her answer, SEJAL told her calmly in a chirpy tone, her eyes holding a little glint of victory which she was trying to hide from PARI, unusually looking really happy all of a sudden without any reason...
Maybe the problem she was facing at the company was solved or she got the business deal that she was bothering about that's what PARI concluded... Thinking she must have bot only been able to tackle down the matter JOHN called her so urgently to inform her but was also able to win it over successfully...

SEJAL : Okay, that's fine... Even if everything is done then what are we waiting for??? Let's just leave & get going, girl... & Yeah, I think it would be great if today we have our lunch out, What say???

She suggested excitedly, while after hearing it, PARI asked SEJAL in a voice filled with concern looking at her with eyes showing care for RUHI...

PARI : But SEJU, what about RUHI???

She asked while after seeing her concern for RUHI, SEJAL smiled at her & told her in a chill pill tone laced with assurance as she looked at her with enthusiastic eyes filled with admiration...

SEJAL : Oh don't worry about RUHI... PARI, I forgot to tell you that I just got a call from her earlier... I talked with her & she told me that her work is almost done but she is good to have her lunch out with her clients at the meeting only so she asked us to get ours... Now we have to get our lunch without her... Don't worry, after lunch she is going to leave for home straight... I think she will be home super soon... Like in an hour or so... Later she is planning on preparing something delicious for tonight so we can enjoy our movie night to the fullest... Though she is eating out, we still can order some take out for her... Right???

She informed her & suggested thoughtfully, she asked her opinion about it to which PARI nodded her head at her in agreement while muttering...

PARI : Yeah...

She replied, looking at her with her twinkling eyes just imagining about what she is going to it & passing her a small enchanting smile feeling grateful while SEJAL held PARI'S hand & dragging her with her put of the store she grunted in a complaining voice with a crying look in her eyes...

SEJAL : Now come on let's go... My hungry stomach is growling... Screaming for some delicious food... Even though the food in the food court of this shopping mall is good, I still don't want to eat here... How about we go to your favourite & our usual place???

She wondered to which PARI replied in an enthusiastic voice while looking at SEJAL smiling enchantingly as happiness swirled in her eyes...

PARI : THE ONLY PLACE???

She asked, knowing that the place where the trio of them ( PARI, RUHI & SEJAL ) usually hangs out as it's PARI'S favourite place which offers several different varieties of delicious sweet dishes which a sweet tooth PARI is really fond of... Hearing the chirpiness in her voice & seeing the twinkling light of happiness in PARI'S eyes, SEJAL chuckled & linking her arm with her ( P ) she chimed in voice filled with excitement while eyes showing eagerness to eat the delicious cheez burst corn pizza THE ONLY PLACE face provides...

SEJAL : Yup... Let's go there...

She chirped which made PARI laugh, shrugging her head at SEJAL'S excitement in disbelief PARI muttered in a duh voice while looking at SEJAL with a knowing look in her eyes...

PARI : Sure... Sure...

She agreed & with it, the duo of both besties PARI & SEJAL left the store & walked towards the electronic escalator stairs to go to the ground floor to find the exit door & leave the mall...
After reaching the second floor when they were heading towards the 1st floor, PARI saw a little kid wearing white denim shorts & yellow hoodie, standing near the escalator going through trouble as he was feeling scared & was unable to get on the escalator while his mother seems to have already gotten on the escalator looking all panic seeing her 3 year old son left behind...
Seeing that cute little angel with deep forest green eyes with jet black messy short hairs with fair skin, who was crying his eyeballs out due to which his chubby cheeks & little nose had turned totally red PARI felt bad...
Without saying anything she just picked that scared little child in her arms which made him gasp & turn around only to get lost seeing the heavenly mesmerising smiling face of the angel who had come to his rescue...
He was lost in staring at her beautiful face with his own big doe shaped puppy eyes which were sparkling, when PARI slowly got on the escalator with him in her embrace which made SEJAL chuckled & shook her head at PARI in disbelief, really feeling proud of her in her heart, seeing her kindness... While that kid clutched PARI'S dress in his both fists, holding on to her for his dear life & shut his eyes tightly feeling scared...
Seeing her PARI wrapped her arm around her securely & hugged that kid to coo him... The moment they stepped off of the escalator, the kid's mother ran towards PARI as she called her son in a concerned voice while looking at his tiny figure in her arms with a worried look in her eyes...

Mother of the child : ASHWIN...

She called which made that child whom PARI now knows as ASHWIN quickly looked up from PARIS embrace to meet with the teary eyes of his mother, seeing her, he smiled & chimed in happiness...

ASHWIN : MOMMA....

He called out to his mother in a chirpy voice looking at her with twinkling eyes while approaching them. His mother quickly took back her child from PARI'S hands & hugged him tightly, hiding him in her embrace from the rest of the world... She held him close to his heart feeling relief...
Seeing it PARI smiled sadly as she felt a little twig in her heart seeing the affection of a mother towards her child which she craves for while SEJAL who had seen her reaction & wasn't unaware of the sadness PARI felt in her heart everytime she sees someone with their parents, placed her hand on PARI'S shoulder to console her which made PARI turn in her direction...
Seeing the pitiful look in SEJAL'S eyes, PARI quickly flashed a smile in her direction to assure her she is fine, hiding all her emotions deep inside her heart that's when she heard the voice of the mother of that child ASHWIN which gained her attention & made her turn around & look back at the pair of mother & son as she said in a thankful voice while looking at PARI with gratitude filled eyes...

Mother of the child ASHWIN : Thank you for your help young lady...

She thanked him to which PARI nodded her head at her in acknowledgement while the Mother of that child ASHWIN looked at her son in her embrace & asked him strictly in a soft voice while looking at him with a little disappointed look in her eyes...

Mother of the child ASHWIN : : ASWIN this sister helped you today, won't you thank her...

She asked him with a raised brow to which he nodded his head at her up & down in agreement innocently which made PARI go in all awe seeing how cute he just looked while that child ASHWIN turned towards her & looking at her shyly with a flushed red face, he muttered slowly in a childish gibberish voice with pure innocence in his eyes as he looked at her with so much respect as if she is a super women which she is for him from today onwards...

ASHWIN : Thank you ANGEL...

He thanked gratefully which made PARI smile, bending to his level as he stayed in his mother's embrace she pinched his nose & told him in a soft voice laced with adoration while looking at him with eyes holding admiration...

PARI : Never mind cutie...

She muttered while after hearing her & seeing her friendly behaviour, kind nature, that kid felt affectionate, a pull towards her so he pecked at her rosy pink cheeks lovingly & taking out a purple coloured grape flavoured lollipop out from his pocket he gave it to her saying in a gibberish voice while looking at her with shyness...

ASHWIN : It's for you...

He offered, seeing it PARI laughed... Looking at him in awe, she ruffled his already messy hair seeing his cuteness & accepting the little gift of that little angel, she took it from his hands saying in a soft mellow voice while looking at him with tender eyes...

PARI : Thanks but now don't leave your mother's hand anymore... Okay???

She suggested, after hearing it, that kid ASHVIN quickly nod his head at her repeatedly in understanding, clearly not wanting the repeat of today's incident while saying in a gibberish voice as he looked at her with adoration filled eyes...

ASHVIN : Okay, ANGEL... As you say...

He said, agreeing with her in an instant instead of being stubborn which made his mother, PARI & SEJAL, all three of them to laugh... With it that kid & his mother started leaving... That kid waved his hand at PARI saying bye while leaving which made PARI smile & she too waved back at him mouthing bye to him...
Seeing it, SEJAL chuckled & rolled her eyes at PARI boringly she joked in a mischievous voice while looking at her with a glint of naughtiness in her eyes ..

SEJAL : Wow, I didn't know your magic works on kids too... Not only guys but kids also can't resist your charm... You are really good at winning over everyone's heart girl...

She teased which made PARI'S eyes to get tinted with red feeling shy... PARI smacked SEJAL'S shoulder playfully & scolded her in a flustered voice with a complaining look in her eyes...

PARI : Shut up SEJU...

She faked anger which made SEJAL laugh while PARI unwrapped the wrapper of the lollipop that the little kid presented her & shove it in her mouth, not really wanting it to get lost or go west... & With them both got on the last escalator heading towards the ground floor...
When they were on the escalator PARI who was scrolling through her phone, roamed her eyes around at their surroundings feeling someone's gaze on her when her eyes caught a chubby kid around some 4-5 years old who was held by a woman in her arms whom she assumed was his mom...
His ocean blue eyes with long eyelashes would make any girl go on their knees, his thin pink lips, cute straight nose, fair skin complementing his naturally brown hairs tied in a bun, no doubt he is gonna be a lady killer when he grows up...
He was wearing a cute sky blue t-shirt with pink coloured dungaree dress with a pair of furry white cat ears on both sides with cat eyes, paws & nose drawn on it at centre... He was licking on a strawberry ice cream while staring at her intently...
Taking out the lollipop she smiled sweetly at that chubby kid only for him to leave her shocked & get frozen on the spot as out of nowhere, suddenly, that chubby kid unexpectedly did something so unexpected that it made PARI'S eyes go wide in shock...
So wide that they nearly popped out from their sockets like soccer balls... Her mouth fell open seeing the brave act of the kid as he just winked at her mischievously while SEJAL who witnessed the scenario playing in front of her eyes burst out in a fit of laughter...
She laughed so hard that her eyes got tears up... Clutching her stomach tight with one hand to hold in her laughter, she placed her another hand on PARI'S shoulder & muttred in between her laugh in an astonished voice while looking at PARI with an unbelievable look in her teary eyes...

SEJAL : OH MY DEAR LORD KRISHAN... Girl, that chubby kid just flirted with you... I can't believe it....

Saying this she laughed more hard while composing her shock reaction, trying to digest what just happened & muttred in an unbelievable voice filled with surprise, with a shaken up look in her eyes...

PARI : HEY GANPATI BAPPA ( OH LORD ) WHAT'S WRONG with today's kids... This generation of kids are so naughty, I am telling you...

She complained while shaking her head at that kid's atrocity in disbelief to which SEJAL nodded her head at her in agreement while still laughing which made PARI laugh too...
They stepped off of the escalator as it reached the ground floor & with it they both exited from the main entrance door of the SHOP YOUR HEART OUT SHOPPING mall heading straight towards the parking lot of the mall where SEJAL had parked her car...
They entered the parking lot, reached SEJAL'S red sports car & got in quickly, they sped off, hitting the road leading to "THE ONLY PLACE CAFE"...

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

_____________________________________

| |
| *Total Word Count : 8.6k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
|_________________________________|

______________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... So hey guys... how was the chapter ha... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 😇매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida )😇 ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter... Secondly see fam I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 6 hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the nect chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 1.7K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
4.9K 264 29
Rudra looked toward the tree under which a beautiful girl in a Red dress is sitting with a book in her delicate hand. "It's been 30 min but still, s...
7.3K 620 6
RUDHVIKA........ A simple and elegant beauty, but orphan. Her life was all well and good with the limited humans beside her. Her favourite people, he...
107K 4.5K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...