✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!

4.1K 261 66
By kiyarajain

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Main bhatakta umra bhar,
Par tera sath mil gaya....
Dhup sa chehra tera,
Aur chaand sa man mil gaya...
Is se bada ehsaan,
Koi kar sakta hai kya....
Teri wajah se mujhe,
Mera pyaar mil gaya....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY AFTER HALF AN HOUR AT THE ONLY PLACE CAFE :

After the long drive of half an hour at its fullet speed as if talking with the air, SEJAL'S red aports car finally come to an halt as they reached the "THE ONLY PLACE CAFE"... Right infront of the CAFE door SEJAL pulled her red sports car with a loud screeching noice & PARI quickly desended down from the front passenger seat, while SEJAL went to park the car in the parking lot... PARI waited for SEJAL outside the cafe & once she came back, noth PARI & SEJAL who were hell tired after the long hours of exhausting shopping & were feeling really hungry after carrying such heavy shopping bags with their delicate hands headed in side the cafe with wide grins just thinking about the food they are going to have... Entering the cafe through the glass door making a jingling sound of bells, alerting the owner of customers arrival, the duo of both the besties went staright to their favourite, usual spot in the cafe which was in a corner facing the window, just the way PARI likes & quitely settle down in their seats thanking God in mind for the spot being empty in such crowdy hours... As soon as they sat, the waitress came to attend their table... Seeing her approching SEJAL told PARI considertely in a happy voice with a caring look on her eyes...

SEJAL : PARI, You order something for us...

She asked... Hearing it, PARI quickly picked up the menu card which was placed in front of her on the dinning table & instantly opening it, she stared at it in confusion... Going through it she asked SEJAL in a puzzled voice while looking at her with a look of stupefaction in her eyes...

PARI : Huh??? But what should I order??? Well first you tell what do you wanna eat???

She asked to which SEJAL just shrugged her shoulder at her casually & holding her chin in between her thumb & intedex finger, she said after thinking for a few seconds... Her voice filled with excitement & eyes showing enthusiasm as that's ehen it popped in her mind that how badly she craved her favourite food in the past few days...

SEJAL :Um???? PARI, babe I didn't had a pizza in a long time due to this stupid diet so today I want to cheat the diet plan & eat my favourite a pizza...

She expressed to which PARI smiled & mutrrerd in a non chalant voice while looking at her with a thoughtful look in her eyes...

PARI : Ok SEJU... Then we will order a PIZZA, PAN CAKES, BROWNIS & CAPPUCCINO'S & yeah not to forget my first love RASPBERRY SOUFFLES...

She offered... After hearing it, SEJAL smiled a little, knowing PARI'S love towards all this tooth sweetning food stuffs especially her first love RASBERRY SOUFFLES & her favourite BELGIAN DARK CHOCOLATE BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS & vanilla ice cream & flyffy sweet PANCAKES with honey syrup & all kind of berried such as mulberries, black berries, blue berries, cranberry, raspberry, goosberry, strawberry etc. On it... She shook her head at PARI in disbelif who never cared about having a diabetes & ordered all the tooth sweetning food carelessly... Everytime RUHI or SEJAL would have to meddle to take care of her health & request the attendant to make it with suger free so it won't affect her health while she would enjoy davouring her favourite sweet dish... That reminded SEJAL about RUHI whichafe her mentally smirk evilly as something came in her mind while thinking about RUHI, thats when one of the waitress if THE ONLY PLACE cafe approched them & asked in a soft cheerful voice looking at them with warm eyes offering a small welcoming smile...

WAITRESS : Oh my you guys again!!! Where is that chirpy friend of yours???

She asked in amusement as she had always seen the group of this three besties PARI, RUHI & SEJAL hanging out together at their cafe from the past three months, never once was their a day when any of them was missing while others were at the cafe, enjoying their meal... Hearing her voice it caught SEJAL & PARI attention... It broke SEJAL'S chain of thoughts & made her & PARI turn around towards that WAITRESS... SEJAL looked at that waitress with a warm smile while PARI smiled brightly at the elderly lady in her early 50'S who had beutiful grey eyes behind that black frame, grey hairs tied in a bun on head, with fickeles on her nose proofs of her aging, with pink lips as they curved on a smile... She was wearing a long, full neck thermal black coloured maxi dress with full sleeves, giving a complement to her fair skin & a baby pink appron tied around her neck with black boots... Seeing her warm smile PARI greeted her back in her chirpy voice with bubbly eyes...

PARI : Hello MERRY AUNTY... Good afternoon... We were on a shopping day & decide to drop by since you make such delicious food... Some urgent meeting come up so RUHI had to leave to deal with it but we would be taking a take out of her favourite food for her!!!

She revealed to which that WAITRESS MERRY smiled & answred in a knowing voice with a thoughtful look in her old hezzy eyes looking at them with friendly warmth...

WAITRESS MERRY : Waffles with roasted almond, chocolate syrup & choco mind ice cream, Frittata & Tiramisu right???

She asked knowing that's what usually orders whenever they are at their cafe house while hearing her PARI said with bright smile, in a confidant voice while looking at her in amusement...

PARI : Absolutely!!! Seems like you have recited it down by time now...

She wondered which made that waitress MERRY laugh too, taking out her order note I pad from the pocket of appron she put the take out order on it & asked PARI in a soft voice while looking at her with patience in her eyes...

WAITRESS MERRY : Yeah... Okay so, I will get that packed after taking your order... Well what would you like to have??? Your usual???

She asked to which PARI nodded her head at her up & down in confirmation & said in a eager voice with a "yum" look in her eyes just imagining her favourite dishes on table...

PARI : Yup... As usual, we will like to have a chees burst golden corn pizza, 2 cups of cappuccini freddo, a fresh dark chocolate brownie with...

She was saying but before she can even finish placing her order, SEJAL cutt her sentence off in between middle of it as she continued her sentence, mimicking her...

SEJAL : with belgium chocolate chips & a scoop of venilla ice cream on it with choco crush & a plate of sweet pancakes with extra whipped cream, honey syrup & lots of different berries on it...

She said mimicking PARI'S way of speaking & her expression while batting her lashes innocently to which PARI frown & glared at her angrily which made SEJAL smirk mischivously while that WAITRESS laughed a little while shaking her hwad at them in disbelief but nonthless not their order down in her order tab & muttred in a hurried voice while looking at them with assuring eyes...

WAITRESS MERRY : Okay pretty girls, I will be back with your order in a while...

She promised & quickly left the place to prepare their order & bring it for them as fast as possible... As soon as the waitress left the place, PARI hit SEJAL'S shoulder with her fist playfully & told her in a happy go lucky voice with affectionate eyes...

PARI : You always do that huh??? You everytime know what I exactly want, don't you???

She asked her while wiggling her both brows at her playfully... Seeing it SEJAL smiled cockily & flipping back her hairs in attitude, she replied her in a confidant voice with arrogance flooding in her eyes...

SEJAL : Offcourse I do!!! You don't even need to roll it down from your tongue because I can read your eyes & tell what's in your heart!!!

She claimed to which PARI giggled & said in a chirpy voice filled with mischievousness while looking at her with naughtiness in her eyes...

PARI : Such cheezy lines... You act like my boyfriend more than a bestie, SEJU... You always throw this cheeky lines at us... If I hadn't had known better, I would have thought that you are a lesbian... Anyways, someone should learn from you how to flirt... You would be a very good coach... I am telling you, If their had been an award for best flirt then it would have been given to you...

She exclaimed proudly which made SEJAL chuckle at her antics... They both laughed & joked with each other... After a few minutes of chatting when they both got really bored by just seating & waiting for their food they started took out their respective mobile phones & scrolling down through their social media accounts while sharing mems & passing jokes with each other to kill the time...
After some 10-15 minutes the waitress came back with their food with her & she placed the tray on the table & left the place after serving them... Both SEJAL & PARI who were hungry put of their mind indulge themselves in eating while gossiping about random things... The duo of both besties PARI & SEJAL were having their food peacefully while cheat chatting about random things, like some upcoming event which PARI is going to organise with RUHI & has some unique ideas for it while SEJAL talked with her about life in LONDON & how good SPAIN is if they even plan to move or explore as she has been their before for buisness trips... But all PARI did was say that she loved INDIA no matter how good & advanced other countries are...
PARI had her Belgian dark chocolate brownie like a small child smashing the choclate all over her leaps... She finished her pancakes like a hungry little kitten, devouring them fully...

PARI was sipping on her delicious cappuccini freddo peacefully, devouring every bit of it to its fullest while chit chatting with SEJAL that's when all of a sudden a man in his late 40'S who seems to be in hurry entered the cafe from nowhere & in hurry he ran inside the cafe as if running away from someone... In hurry he passed by the counter PARI was seating in while heading towards the farthest corne rof cafe which no would prefer due to the darkness... As he passed by her side running recklessly with wobbly legs while running in hurey he accidentally bumped into PARI'S shoulder, his abdomen hit her hand hand which was holding cup of cappuccino resulting in the cup of cappuccino slip from her hand & get spilled on her dress resulting into spoiling her whole dress which made SEJAL'S eyes went wide in shock like soccers & neatly poped out of their socket's as she saw PARI'S once pretty dress fully getting spoilt in just a split of seconds totally making her frown & gasp in shock... She look at her once pretty but now coffe stained dress with a panicked look in her eyes cursed out loud in suprised voice feeling really embarrassed...

PARI : Oh shit....

END OF AUTHOR'S P.O.V. ( POINT OF VIEW )...

PARI'S POINT OF VIEW ( P.O.V. ) :

PARI : Oh shit....

I cursed out loud in shock as I saw how my precious cup of delicious cappuccino freddo slipping from my hand & spilling on my dress spoiling it totally with horror filled eyes while a shocked SEJU muttered in an angry surprise filled voice with a ridiculous look in her eyes...

SEJAL : What the actual hell... Hey you, wait...

She yelled enraged as she bang her both hand on table & shot up from her seat & then turn to look at that guy who caused this with angry glaring eyes... I too looked up & saw a man in his late 40's panting heavily... Large sweat buds had covered his forehead... His face drained of all colours & pale as if he saw a ghost... His lips quivering... Body shaking... I know my friend is a bad ass bitch but she isn't an old ugly witch to scare someone like this... Even though she is scary sometimes just like now when she is shooting daggers at that guy with her dark ferocious eyes but still she isn't someone who will make a person half dead by just one look, will she??? I was confused over this guys seemingly off behaviour while seeing my angry bird bestie's murderous gaze that man gulped down his saliva & repeatedly said sorry to me in a panicked voice while looking here & their in the whole cafe, with terror filled eyes as if seeing if someone saw him or trying to find a RAW agent sitting here in the cafe among common people to capture him... Nice joke right??? Well I am so talented... But that's not the problem... This man seems weird... He is behaving like a cat who is chased by thousands of scary dogs??? Scary enough, right??? In fact, petrifying... I was wondering what's wrong with this guy while stuttering sorry somewhat in a hurried voice while looking at me with panicked eyes that man quickly went from there or I better say ran from there in a hurry heading towards the corner of the cafe & hiding himself in the crowd... He slumped in the dark corner table of the cafe like a thief avoiding everyone's gaze... He looked really very scared of something or you can say he was afraid of someone as if death was approaching, as if his life was in threat, that kind of fear was visible on his face... Which made me wonder what's wrong with that guy but my main priority was my devil bestie who was fuming in anger & was looking ready to break the teeths of that already scared guy for spilling my precious delicious cappuccino freddo which i had just took one sip of & running my attire so I shrugged off all the bugging thought about that guy who looked terrified, & concentrated on my bestie... Putting all these doubts aside I held SEJU'S both hand in mine & tried to calm her down by saying softly while looking at her with pleading eyes not wanting her to start another fight... Man, I am tired...

PARI : SEJU, calm down.... let it be... I am sure he didn't do it on purpose... No one will do... It must be a mistake... He seems to be in a hurry... Let it go, okay???

I tried to make her understand but as if this stubborn ass bestie of mine will listen to me ever in her life for once... Being the warrior fighter rebellious personality girl she is, she angrily turned to look at that guy with murderous eyes & snarled like a hungry lioness...

SEJAL : Hurry my ass... Let me teach him a lesson about manners...

She exclaimed with determination... Man what am I gonna do with this girl... SEJU & RUHI both are the same... They are just like this, too overprotective of me... They care too much for me... Though it's really cute, sometimes it sucks... & As if it wasn't enough now there's this possessive boyfriend of mine... REYANSH... his name alone is enough to bring a smile to my face... Wait, I think we are distracting from the main topic... Now we should focus back on SEJU... Thinking this I quickly told her in a calm yet comforting voice while looking at her with assuring eyes...

PARI : Hey calm down there's no need for that... It's just a dress... Moreover he apologised, didn't he???

I asked, trying to reason with him but this angry bird just growled like a ferocious tigress after hearing my word while taking her seat on the table but eyes still glaring at that man as she still continued looking back at his cowering form... Strange... I think I should ask him later what's his problem... Maybe he needs help... I may call the police or ambulance for him if he wants...

SEJAL : Apologised, my foot??? I should break his skull with my punch but you won't let me...

SEJU'S blabbering as she complained about how I stopped her from starting her boxing practice here at this moment only, made me break through my chain of thoughts & turn back to her... Seeing her grumpy form I smiled while she sulked in her seat like a kid who's lollipop was stolen or snatched away from his hand by his classmate... I felt like laughing at her but stifled my laugh... What??? I love my precious life... I don't want the news to flash in tomorrow's newspaper stating " an innocent girl got killed by her angry best friend in a cafe for laughing at her" I don't want to die in her hands too... I am too young for that... I want to live long with my ANSH... Thinking this I rubbed my hand on my nose but when it felt wet, I brought them in front of my eyes only to frown as that's when I realised that my hands are also covered with that delicious cappuccino freddo which I didn't get to drink... Seeing this I remembered about my ruined cappuccino freddo before I can think about my appearance, well food comes first so I looked down at now my empty coffee cup which was lying on the floor of the cafe carelessly & then at the once delicious coffee adorn with chocolate syrup & a scoop of vanilla ice cream cappuccino freddo now spilled on my dress, ruining my mood along with the drink as well as my attire... It made me pout sadly & an unhappy be can't help but cried in a sad voice with sadness filled my heart so my eyes... Well what can I say... Eyes are said to be the mirror of heart, right???

PARI : My poor delicious coffee.... It got spilled...

I grunted in complaint feeling really sad while hearing my cry, my evil bestie burst out into the fit of laughter... She started laughing at me like a maniac as if I just cracked the most wonderful joke of this earth, well I am talented but this isn't accepted... She can't laugh at me like this when I am sad... So sad... How dare she??? How dare she, laugh at me??? Here I am in such trouble & she is making fun of me??? That's ridiculous??? Instead of helping me out she is busy showing her perfectly pearl white teeths which she brushed this morning only with her favourite mint toothpaste... As if doing an advertisement for toothpaste instead of suggesting a solution to solve the problem I am stuck in... I am so embarrassed now as after hearing her laughter the heads which hadn't turned earlier after hearing the sound of my cappuccino freddo cup falling on floor, now turn in my direction & I am 100% sure that everyone present in the cafe saw my ruined appearance... That so embarrassing... I can't show my face to anyone now... Thinking that my cheeks heated up,I am sure they must have turned scarlet red by time now... So the time for my pretty now as I felt anger rushing in me & flared at SEJU murderously... What can I to??? Seeing herantics, I... I just lost my cool now... & What made me more enraged was the thought that I lost my precious cappuccino freddo & she think it's fun... That's disrespectful to my delicious cappuccino freddo... PARI can stand anything for not the insult of her cappuccino freddo even if it's her bestie who is doing it... This thoughts made me seeth in anger & feeling grumpy, I snapped at her angrily in a stern voice while glaring at her with pissed off eyes...

PARI : HEY GANAPATI BAPPA ( OH MY GOD ) WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU SEJU... Here I am in this state, that coffee made me a complete mess & instead of helping me out you are laughing at me... How rude... That's so bad of you... What kind of bestie are you... It's not good to laugh at your poor best friend like this... Am I looking like a funny clown to you, for you to laugh at me like that???

I said dramatically, pouting my lips in fake anger & flared my nose in the air out of anger, something which I do subconsciously when I am angry or displeased with something... Hearing it & seeing my action she stopped laughing finally... Did she understand??? Did she realise her mistake??? At least that's what I thought until she spoke which broke all my assumptions... As she clutched her stomach with one hand & said in a groggy voice still controlling her laughter from erupting, holding it in while looking at me with teared up eyes... The result of laughing heart... I curse her that her Kohl will get smeared when she is attending a hot shot business party with hot men around her... Serves her right, right??? Or was it too cruel??? Whatever...

SEJAL : OH MY LORD KRISHNA... what should I do then, Babe.... your expressions were hilarious... I was not able to stifle my laugh... Here your whole dress is ruined & what you care about instead of worrying about your appearance is a coffee??? By the way you look cute with that precious coffee you spilled on yourself... Especially on your little nose... Wait!!!! I think I should capture this moment... I need to take a picture of you in this state as you look really cute in this state just like a little chubby panda with that angry pout with chocolate all over your lips... I am gonna post it on my social media for sure...

She suggested as she took out her phone & instead of saying sorry she started clicking my pics... Huh??? Is it what she is supposed to do??? Being a best friend, is she supposed to make fun of me before helping me out??? Well that does sound like what a best friend would do but still she needs to help me, right??? & Wait??? Did she just say that I have got my precious cappuccino freddo smeared on my face... Yeah I did touched my face earlier with my hand... Did I smear it on my nose too??? Man, that's so embarrassing... HEY GANAPATI BAPPA ( OH MY LORD ) WHATS WRONG WITH ME??? Embarrassment like fuck... I will think about that latter but did she just said she would post them on social media... Then wouldn't everyone will be able to see them then... What if ANSH saw it... Won't he make fun of me too... No no no no... That's disastrous... I can't let it happen... I need to stop this mischievous little angry bird... Thinking this I quickly extended my hand & before she could even predict my move, at the speed of light & electricity I snatched her phone from her hand while she looked at me dumbfoundedly... Well as they say, The speed of a pyre, the vision of an eagle & the actions of PARI cannot convey, it can deceive at any time... Thinking this I smirked slyly & told SEJU firmly in a strict voice while looking at her with the same cocky eyes which she was giving me earlier... That's what we call Tit for tat...

PARI : Now you will not get your phone till we reach home...

I exclaimed adamantly, clearly not ready to give in... Hearing it SEJU frowned: quickly started saying in a buttery voice while looking at me making a cute innocent face to melt me, making puppy eyes but as if that's gonna work on me & break my determination, Hmp!!!

SEJAL : Hey that's not fair dude... Give it back to me...

She demanded trying to reach for her phone but I dodged it in time... Hah!!! She may be a leading strong business woman of the business world but no one could beat PARI'S reflexes!!! That's a God gift... By BAPPA'S graceI am blessed with the fastest reflexes which helps me in situation like this... Feeling proud over it with a smug look, I refused her in a flat voice while looking at her with smirking eyes...

PATI : No...

I denied instantly which made her frown deeply & she again started in a defending voice with a persistent look in her eyes... Not again...

SEJAL : But....

She started, she hardly had said one word but before she can even utter the second I just turned away my face from her knowing her habit of making excuses to defend herself while looking at me innocently with puppy eyes, making me feel like as if I am bullying a kid, causing my heart to melt down & taking advantage of it every time & freeing herself from my clutches using this technique as a weapon of her & weakness of mine... Avoiding her pleading gaze, burning hole in my side head, & said in a little bit angry yet confused voice with determination in my eyes...

PARI : No Ifs & Buts... You are not getting it means not getting it... That's final!!! I am not gonna give in to those deceiving puppy dog eyes & fake innocence of yours, you little devil... Who asked you to take my pictures with that precious delicious cappuccino freddo of mine smeared on my face, especially on my nose in the first place??? That too to post on social media so people would laugh & make a fun of me... Now face the consequences... You asked for it so it's not my fault... Now stop sulking over your phone & tell me the solution... My dress is fully spoiled...

I told her adamantly, not ready to budge from my decision to which SEJU hugged tiredly but nonetheless smiled seeing my stubbornness & shook her head at me in defeat & then told me in a rhythmic tone as she looked at me with a playful look in her eyes... Her face carefree...

SEJAL : HEY MY DEAR LORD KRISHNA ( INDIAN GOD ) Take a chill pill darling... Why are you taking so much stress just for such a small problem... We can still deal with the situation... You have got so many pretty dressed packed with you which are kept in the back seat of car & specially the one you have right now with you which you wanted to take to that boutique to get the thread embroidery done on it... You can wear that or any of those, right??? I can bring them for you... Or just go & get changed into the one you have for now, we can go to the boutique later to get the work done some other day... Is that right????

She asked me while wiggling her brows at me playfully...

"Yeah it's not a bad idea. She is right. I can get change so I don't need to panic over such a small thing... PARI you are so stupid girl..."

Thinking this I cursed myself in my head for being so dumb but nonetheless nodded my head at her in agreement knowing it's a good & only option I have & told her in a hurried voice with gratitude filled eyed feeling relief knowing I can finally escape this embarrassing situation...

PARI : Yeah I will just get changed in this one... We will deal with everything else later...

Saying this without wasting even a second in thinking about anything else, I quickly took my sling bag along with my shopping bag which had that pretty dress in it & was placed on the seat beside me & headed towards the restroom of the cafe to get change... I quickly walked inside the restroom with hurried steps before anyone could see me in this state, not wanting to get more embarrassed than I already am... Getting in an empty compartment, I locked the door & started changing...

END OF PARI'S POINT OF VIEW ( P.O.V. )...

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

While PARI went to the restroom to get changed... As soon as she stepped inside the restroom compartment to clean herself up, at the same time some bulky looking, tall, muscular, strong well built bouncer looking like men's all wearing black t shirts with black pants & coat with bluetooth in their ear, with finest & advanced high-tech weapons in their hands, rushed inside the cafe...
They all were in too much of a hurry & looked really scary with the dangerously cold look on their faces...

Seeing them SEJAL got shocked as she recognised them when she saw a tattoo on one of the men's nape who started ordering people to leave the cafe as soon as they entered to empty it for whatever reason they wanted...
It scared SEJAL & she quickly looked in the direction of the cafe restroom where PARI just entered a few moments ago...

Her palms get sweaty, mind hazed... Small sweat buds started forming on her forehead... Her heart was throbbing inside her chest... Her legs got wobbly & hand started shaking... She was unable to think of anything else other than PARI & her safety...
She was not only worried or concerned but scared for her... She was petrified thinking about her phobia... So she decided to stay there until PARI came out of the restroom so she could take her back with her before leaving the cafe, not willing to leave her here alone to deal with this alone which might trigger her phobia causing her to have an extreme panic attack...

She was praying for her in her mind, still waiting there outside the restroom for PARI to come out... She was waiting there to get PARI & leave the cafe as soon as they could so they could rush back to her house, the safest place at the moment for them, but those people didn't let her stay there & wait for PARI...
Those mens forcibly made her leave the cafe... They just threw her out of the cafe room without putting any much effort as if she is not a living human being, a girl on top of that but a sag of potato... They didn't give a drama to her pleas or considered it important to pay any heed of attention to what she was saying...

Without listening to what she was trying to say she pushed her out of the door when she tried to step in again...
She didn't dare to tell them that PARI is inside the restroom not really wanting her to come out & witness all this which would scare her...
She was only hoping in her mind that she doesn't come out till these people get done with whatever work they are here for...
She didn't know what they were here for but she was hundred percent sure that whatever it is, it's bad...
Her institutions were telling her, her guts screaming at her that something bad is going to happen making her anxious & feel restless...

She tried to fight with those mens while they threw all the people present in the cafe out & made the whole place fully empty except for leaving one particular man who was hiding in the corner of the cafe, cowering in his seat...
Using the fear of guns they shut the mouth of crowd who was once present in the cafe but now chased out which made them shout at the men in black, yelling at them, asking various questions such as "Who the fu**ck are they & what they think of themselves??? What the hell is their problem??? Why are they chasing them out like this??? Who gives them the right to do such a thing in broad daylight???"...
As soon as they saw those loaded guns pointing at them they did not only in an instant shut their mouths & their questions died in their throat only but they ran from their to save their life from the dangerous mens, leaving the scenery shaking with fear not wanting to witness whatever bad business was going to take place their...

Everyone in the staff also backed away seeing the weapons in the hands of those goons & some vanished from the cafe...
No one dared to raise their voice let alone anyones even dare to think of retaliating or fighting back with the dangerous goons...
Once the lively place that cafe was now after throwing all the happy customers out, chasing all the friendly employees away, become fully deserted... Silent as a morgue...

TO BE CONTINUE....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

_____________________________________

| |
| *Total Word Count : 6.0k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
|_________________________________|

______________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... So hey guys... how was the chapter ha... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 😇매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida )😇 ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter... Secondly see fam I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 6 hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the nect chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 287 36
Book 1 of "HIS" series!! ~~You are MINE...!!Bound to me for ever and ever....!! ANGEL~~ {RU...
719K 36.1K 66
#25 in Romance. "I don't care if I fall in love with a Devil,as long as that Devil will love me the way he loves hell." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
28.2K 1.1K 38
"I won't let him look at you, touch you, feel you. Because you're mine and I don't like others touching and stealing what's mine," he whispered in my...
275K 16.4K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...