✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

By kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... More

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!

4.1K 265 45
By kiyarajain

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Paake tujhko jahan mai apne
Hum chahakne lage...
Teri hi khushbuon se yaaraa,
Hum mahakne lage...
Tu mubarak sa hain,
Dil ko hai ye khabar...
Ek tu hi mohabbat mera,
Sun le O' bekhabar...

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

FROM THE AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

SAME DAY AFTER AN HOUR AT THE THIRD FLOOR OF SHOP YOUR HEART OUT MALL, IN YOUR GENIE STORE :

By the time the duo of both the besties PARI & SEJAL had finished with doing their shopping so asking the attendants to get all the stuff they brought, to get checked & packed, they both went towards the billing counter of the store to pay... When they both were walking towards the counter suddenly SEJAL’S phone started ringing... She took out her phone from her black handbag of PRADA to find her assistant JOHN’S name flashing on the phone screen which made once the carefree expression on her face quickly get replaced with a serious one... Seeing his call, she quickly turned towards PARI & told her in a hurried voice laced with seriousness while still looking at her phone screen with somewhat worry filled eyes...

SEJAL : It’s JOHN...

She revealed which made PARI frown...  Understanding her work coming with  some unplanned meetings, sudden urgencies & calls for meetings due to the constantly changing, unbalanced share price of their companies share in stock market, knowing it’s hard to manage everyone alone, she smiled at SEJAL warmly & placing her hand on SEJAL’S shoulder softly, she said in a thoughtful voice...

PARI : There must be something important for him to call you when you have taken a day off... Go attend it...

She suggested... Hearing it SEJAL nodded her head at PARI in agreement while muttering in a small voice filled with worry while looking at the mobile screen with a concerned look in her eyes...

SEJAL : Yeah, I have to take this... This must be important...

She exclaimed with seriousness & saying that she went through her sling bag & took out a card... Handing it to PARI, she told her in a soft voice looking at her with warm eyes...

SEJAL : Here’s the card RUHI gave me... You go to the counter & settle the bill till then I will get the call over...

She instructed to which PARI nodded her head at her in agreement, taking the card from her hands while SEJAL went from door... She exited the store & talked with JOHN standing outside the transparent glass door of the store so PARI could see her from inside & vice versa while PARI did as she said... Just like SEJAL instructed, PARI went towards  billing counter of the store & called the young guy in his early twenties with brown long hairs tied in a bun with glasses on hiding his black square frame matching his black silky shirt with same coloured jeans & white sports shoes looking like a college student must be working part time whom she assume is the cashier of the store...

PARI : Excuse me BROTHER, can you please make the bill for these things???

She made the request while pointing towards the things which her attendant had collected & had arranged, folding them all neatly to get it packed after scanning the things... Hearing her, the young guy offered her a soft professional smile & replied in a calm yet composed little husky voice as he looked at her with respectful eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Sure mam... Do you want to divide the things & split the bill or should I make it one???

He inquired seeing the mountain of things she has brought, naturally assuming it doesn’t belongs to one person since their were same type of same brand products with different flavours along with many dresses with different sizes which made PARI’S cheeks get tinted with red feeling embarrassed & she quickly told him in a melodious voice while looking at him with a thoughtful look in her eyes as she passed him a soft warm smile...

PARI : No... Just count them all in one...

She instructed, which made the cashier nod his head at her in understanding... He looked at PARI apologetically, offering her a small charming smile & told her in a gentle voice while showing a pinch symbol of index & thumb finger through his hand...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Sure mam... Just give me a minute...

He requested to which PARI nodded her head at him in understanding & taking her phone out from her pocket, she started scrolling down through phone as that CASHIER guy went through all the things, scanning them out, adding in bill to make the calculation of total cost of all the things & get them packed... After some 2-3 minutes, when the cashier was done with all the stuff he explained, gaining PARI’S attention in a sweet sugar coated husky voice while looking at PARI with calm eyes offering her a genuine smile...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Mam your total count of things is 280 & with the special 20% discount offer of our store over the shopping of value 1 lakh your total amount of bill is one lakh, ninety nine thousand, 9 hundred & 99 rupees... Would you like to pay with a check, cash, credit or debit card??? Our store accepts online payment too...

He offered while pointing towards the scanners of phone pay, G-pay, paytm, Amazon pay, etc which were placed on the counter through his hands... Seeing it PARI smiled & told him in a nonchalant voice as she went through her sling bag...

PARI : Thank you, I would like to swipe my debit card...

She said while taking out the jet black coloured luxurious premium no limit debit card with some golden numbers engraved on it  which was given by RUHI & forwarded it towards him to make the payment for the shopping...
Giving the card to swipe to clear the bill, she collected the few of her shopping bags of her most liked dresses which she wanted to get some embroidery work done on from a nearby butic & taking out her visiting card for the address reference she forwarded it to the person standing on the counter past to the receptionist to request the store to make a home delivery for the rest of all of the stuff of her, RUHI & SEJAL as it was too much for them to take back home all by themselves... So she told the person whom she assumed was the helper in the YOUR GENIE store in a mellow voice while looking at him with her enchanting big doe shaped eyes...

PARI : I will take these bags with me for now, please get the rest of the stuff delivered to this address...

She said handing him the card which he accepted in an instant & started filling in the information in their computer for creating the receipt of bill & delivery... On the other hand that CASHIER also took a swiping machine & was about to swipe the card in it to make the payment for the shopping bill for all the stuff that PARI, SEJAL & RUHI had brought for themselves that’s when all of a sudden a bulky, well built, muscular man in black t shirt & jean looking like a bouncer in night club with a rigid composure looking really pissed came almost running from God knows now where... He just appeared magically from behind PARI which really made her gasp & flinch back while he strom towards the counter with long strides with a scowl on his face without giving PARI a glance... PARI got scared with it as she expected a fight to broke aat list that’s what she predict swing the way he approached the cashier… She thought either he is a pissed off customer who received an defected thing or is a goon who haa came their to rob the store in the bride day light or worst a debt collector came to collect his money from the poor boy but it surprised her when that bulky hulk ( referred to the bouncer looking like guy ) went towards the cashier & instead of breaking the skull of his nose by punching the living day light out of him, he  whispered something in his ears in a low voice which won’t be audible for PARI but was enough for the cashier to hear... Whatever it was, after hearing what that man said made that Cashier’s eyes go wide in shock & he stared at PARI in terror which picked PARI’S interest & made her feel intrigued... She was curious to know what that bulky man exactly said to him which made him go all pale... She isn’t a person to meddle in anyone’s business or poke her nose in anyone’s personal matter unless it concerns her & her loved ones but seeing his reaction it really made PARI feel anxious, why couldn’t help but feel as if it’s something related to her judging from the way that cashier was now looking at her petrified... Seeing his weird reaction PARI wondered who that man in black must be & what he said to the cashier which made him nearly faint, unknown to her it was one of the men’s whom REYANSH had appointed for PARI’S security, to protect her from any danger  more than following her, keeping a close eye on her every action... They had followed the trio to the mall & were guarding them from afar... REYANSH was in his office when he got the news from one of his guards about PARI being in the mall along with some of candid photos of her which his men’s had captured which managed to brought a big smile on his face... As soon as PARI entered in the store he assigned the head of the team of bodyguards with something before going to his meeting... Unaware of this all PARI stared at the man in confusion who just bowed in front of her respectfully before scurrying off, immediately leaving the place as soon as he finished the task & was done his work which made PARI frowned... She turn towards the cashier only to find his once happy go lucky carless expression now replaced with pure terror which made her feel dumbfounded... It was clear that whatever it is which that guy said was something which made the cashier like this... She saw how he got worried sick as if colour drained from his face after hearing that man in blacks words... PARI saw, the cashier was patting, breathing heavily which scared her a little... Seeing his condition, a caring she quickly asked him in a soft voice while looking at him with eyes filled with concern, feeling worried seeing the stress & restlessness with fear written on all over his face...

PARI : What happened BROTHER??? Are you fine??? Do you need me to call the helpline????

She offered a helping hand like the angelic soul she is while after hearing her concern, that cashier guy quickly said in a stammering voice while looking at PARI with a petrified look in his eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : S.... so.... soo.... sorry.... Ma.... aa.... dam.... madam.... sorry madam...

He stuttered while shaking really badly which made PARI wonder what just happened to him... Hearing his apology, she was unable to understand why he was asking forgiveness from her... It made PARI confused & clueless she asked him in a dumbfounded voice while looking at him with a questioning look in her oblivious eyes...

PARI : Sorry???? But for what??? Why are you saying sorry to me all of a sudden??? Do I know you??? & What happened to you all of a sudden??? Why are you suddenly sweating so much??? Your breathing looks uneven too... You are panting really heavily as if you just ran a marathon... Are you fine??? Should I call the doctor for you???

She suggested dialling 108 ( the medical helpline no. ) on her phone s dial pad while seeing her actions & listening to her words that cashier took a deep breath to calm his racing heart down so he would be able to speak without stammering which she would be able to understood & quickly answered her in a fearful eyes with a scared look in eyes as his face looked pale like corpse...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : N..... N.... No Mam... I am fine... No need to call the medical helpline... I am sorry mam... Sorry, I was stupid enough to no recognises you... I didn’t know it was you... I was foolish enough to not know that you are the owner of this mall... Please forgive me...

He stopped her & apologies again... After hearing his words PARI stopped in  her tracks frozen... Hearing his denial, she didn’t call the medical helpline but what he said next made her stood rooted on her place in shock... She got perplexed & covering herself from the shock she quickly asked him in stun voice while looking at him with a look of bewilderment in her eyes...

PARI : What??? What are you saying???
Owner??? That too of this mall??? Like in the sense, owner of the whole mall??? What rubbish are you talking about??? I am not the owner of this mall!!! I think you have got the wrong person... There must be some sort of  misunderstanding... You must have mistaken me for someone else...

She asked with a clueless face... Seeing her dumb expressions the shopkeeper knew she wasn’t acting but really wasn’t really getting it so he tried to make her understand by saying in a somewhat sensible voice filled with fear while looking at her with a troubled look in his eyes...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : No you don’t know but you are the owner!!!

He tried to explain it to her but somehow end up confusing her more which really irked her & a pissed off she asked him angrily in a ridiculous voice while looking at him with “what rubbish are you taking???” Look in her eyes...

PARI : Do you even know what are you speaking??? I don’t think you are in the right state of mind... I don’t know but I am the Owner??? Like seriously??? Sorry, but I am not getting anything??? Your words don’t make any sense!!!

She asked him with a face saying “you have gone insane” hearing her words the cashier said to her apologetically in a troublesome voice while looking at her with nervous eyes, still sweating profusely as he looked at her with an  afraid face dripping with terror...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Sorry mam... What I mean is you are our lady BOSS’S???

He revealed in simple words or at least tried which seems to have surprised PARI, as after hearing his words she stood frozen on her spot... After a few seconds PARI finally recovered from the shock, digesting what he just said which made her scoffed at him & she asked him a shocked voice while looking at him with eyes filled with disbelief...

PARI : Lady BOSS???

She repeated the same words of his in confusion not knowing what really is going on while hearing her words which sounded more like a question to him, that Cashier’s quickly nodded his head at her in confirmation & said respectfully in a fearful voice voice while looking down at floor,his gazed fix on his own white sport shoes not daring to meet PARI’S eyes knowing its consequences very well...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Yeah, you are our would be QUEEN but a foolish me didn’t recognise you... It was my part of mistake that I didn’t knew, you are the soon to be queen of our BOSS... Sorry for inconvenience caused to you due to my stupidity & neglectance... I have made a huge mistake by asking you to pay for the bill.... Please forgive me, madam.... Please give me a chance.... I promise I won’t repeat the same mistake again ever...

He cried out apologetically all again & again, begging for her forgiveness, hoping for some mercy from her in an attempt to save his precious little life from the devil... He tried to assure PARI to not repeat it again but PARI stood shocked after hearing his revelation... What can she all think was ...

PARI’S MIND VOICE ( M.V. ) : “ Did he just call me QUEEN??? “

Thinking this a flabbergasted she quickly asked him in a hurried voice with a glint of panic in her surprise filled eyes...

PARI : Whattttt??? Queennnnn??? & meeeee???

She asked perplexed as she jabbed her index finger in her chest, pointing at herself in disbelief not really being able to believe that she heard it right so wanting to confirm it once again before she end up over reacting, assuming things wrongly to which that cashier nodded his head at her positively, confirming her doubt... Seeing it PARI quickly shot in a panic filled frantic voice while looking at that guy with a startled look in her eyes, understanding what he was trying to say...

PARI : Hey hey hey.... What rubbish are you spouting??? What nonsense are you talking about??? Who is your queen???  Which queen??? I am not some queen!!! Who’s queen are you calling me??? I don’t even know who your boss is, so what made me his queen??? Are you out of your mind!!! Are you sure you are not mistaken for me to be someone else??? I think you definitely have mistaken me for someone else. Because I don’t know your boss nor I am his queen??? Who are you talking, dude???

She asked him desperately denying to this accusation remembering about REYANSH, her & REYANSH’s relationship & clearly not wanting to be acknowledged as someone else not wanting her name to be joined with someone else who isn’t her ANSH... After facing PARI’S explode & hearing all the arrows of her questions which she shot at him one after one that cashier responded her in a confidant voice his eyes which were casted on the floor held a surety...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : No mam I am not mistaken... You are our QUEEN only... Look at those pictures behind you... The man in black Armani suit, that’s our BOSS’S & the owners of all the franchises of SHOP YOUR HEART OUT MALL in the whole world...

He said optimistically & just pointed his finger towards the wall behind her which had several photo frames on it containing all the photos of  inauguration days of mall in it which had the moment when the owner cut the red ribbon in presence of media, paparazzi, big shot business men’s, politicians & celebs like all famous tv stars & all the famous movie actress & actresses... While pointing towards the photo through his hand that cashier guy continue saying in an apologetic voice filled with fear while looking at the frames with scared eyes feeling afraid of consequences he would have to face if she decides to not forgive his mistake...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Sorry mam I didn’t know that you are the woman of the owner of the whole franchise of the SHOP YOUR HEART OUT MALL...

He revealed the piece of information which dropped like a nuclear bomb on an innocent PARI & made her quickly turn her head around in the direction where the cashier was pointing & look at all the photo frames hanging on the wall containing the photos from the day of inauguration of mall only to find the familiar faces of both the twin brother’s ARYAMAAN & REYANSH with several big shots cutting the red ribbon together & giving a cold look, a domineering pose while the paparazzi clicked their pictures... Seeing it PARI was finally able to take a breath which was knocked out of her lungs in panic... Signing a deep breath of relief, she smiled softly & muttered in a nonchalant voice laced with accusation with a complaining look in her eyes...

PARI : HEY GANPATI BAPPA WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU MAN??? You scared the living hell out of me!!!

She blamed & turned back towards the cashier continued in an accomplishment filled voice while looking at him with a look of actualization in her calm eyes...

PARI : So all the time, you were talking about REYANSH only... Hashhhhh, that really got me confused... I was shocked with that queen stuff & felt really weird... You should have said it straight instead of beating around the bush round & round...

She grunted in anticipation... After hearing the name which is not allowed for anyone to take, not even to his family, is taken by this girl so casually without hesitation & fear made that man shocked... Knowing very well that everyone knows what happens when someone dares to call the MAFIA KING with his name which is considered as a disrespect & is a taboo it made that man gulp down his saliva understanding how important this mere girl must be to the DEVIL when she is exceptional & has the audacity to take his name... As he was witness of the situation when once a man took his BOSS’S name from his mouth just to point him & very next moment his tongue was lying on earth... He stared at her with bewildered filled eyes... Realising what he is doing, he quickly looks down with fear, casting his eyes on floor not daring to look at her & meet her eyes knowing the devil will shed him apart if he gets to know he ( C ) eyed his ( R ) girl... As well as to hide his sacred face dripping with sweat, void of all colours as life was getting drained out of it... Not daring to look up, he said in a hurried voice filled with worry with eyes still downcasted to the floor...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Yeah Madam, sorry for troubling you but we aren’t allowed to take our BOSS’S name... It’s against the protocol!!!

He revealed to which PARI made an “O” face & replied in an acknowledging voice while looking at the cashier with a look of understanding in her eyes, finally getting everything which made her feel at peace & her heart to flood with relief...

PARI : Oh I see... That’s not your fault then... But you still need to take the bill...

She demanded after hearing her request that CASHIER quickly told her apologetically, his eyes filled fear while his eyes flooded with amusement as most of the time he saw women making men be it their friend, boyfriend, husband or brother pay the bill for whatever they purchased it was the first time of him seeing a girl insisting on taking the bill from her instead of letting her man pay for her...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Sorry mam but I can’t, our boss has instructed us that whenever you & your friends visit the mall for shopping we should not take any bill from you....

He denied flatly knowing that’s what he should do if he wants to live the rest of the remaining days of his life peacefully instead of getting buried alive in a black wooden coffin six feet under the ground of an abandoned place of some random forest which is what exactly happen if he fail to convince her for not paying while after hearing his answer PARI frowned & started saying in a thoughtful voice while looking at him with a reasonable look in her eyes, in an attempt to convince him to take the money...

PARI : But I can’t just take everything for free... You need to take the billing amount of money... I can’t take all these things without paying for them...
I will take these things with me only if you accept the bill otherwise I won’t collect the stuff nor will I accept the delivery... I don’t want any free things... I will accept the only stuff for which I have paid...

She said righteously, trying to make him take the money for bill payment... Hearing it, the cashier said again in his defence in a conciliatory voice with a troubled look on his face as he cursed the store manager in his mind for leaving the store the very moment PARI went for billing, wondering if he did it on purpose knowing the upcoming trouble... Thinking if he really ran away to escape the situation already having an idea about the future problem which is going to break in the store in just a few seconds... Guessing if he already knew about PARI’S identity as their BOSS’S women... Like who she is???

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Sorry mam but we can’t go against our boss’s order...

He repeated again apologetically, firmly standing on his words, not wanting to dig his own pit by taking money from her which he so wishes can just take & stuff in his own pocket if she wishes to pay so much but couldn’t since their BOSS doesn’t want to accept the payment... Who doesn’t love money... His palm literally felt itchy for money but he knew he couldn’t accept it no matter how greedy he felt seeing the large sum of money as he loved his life more than that money... After hearing his repeated apology PARI felt irked & frustrated she told him in a stern voice laced with determination while looking at him with fierce eyes filled with stubborness...

PARI : Then, tell your BOSS that if he won’t accept the money then I won’t shop for anything from here...

She stated adamantly... Hearing her threat that CASHIER guy gulped down his saliva nervously & stated in a hesitant voice while looking nervous with a glint of hope in his eyes that he will be able to convince her...

CASHIER of the YOUR GENIE store : Sorry to say this mam but no matter where you go for shopping, no one in this city in their right state of mine will dare to ask money or collect bill from you for anything...

He stated, even though he didn’t know about their relationship in detail but that doesn’t mean he was bluffing either because judging from the way she addressed him it was crystal clear to him what she means to REYANSH & theirs no doubt to what lengths he can go to make her happy... Seeing the way he seems to be crazy for her he they know doubt he would do more for her than just not letting anyone collect money from her... He doubts if what he said is already done by the crazy mafia... A poor, troubled soul like him who was getting sandwiched in between this two, was literally feeling like he is seating on a timer bomb which would get exploded any moment while after hearing what he just said an irked PARI shriek out loudly in a frustrated voice while looking at him with a pissed off look in her eyes...

PARI : What the!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

_____________________________________

| |
| *Total Word Count : 8.6k+ |
| |
| *Vote Target For Readers : 199+ |
| |
| *Next Update Shedule : Goal |
|_________________________________|

______________________________________

Hashhh🥵🥵🥵finally it finished 😓😓😓That's it for today🥱🥱🥱... So hey guys... how was the chapter ha... I just hope you all liked it oops I mean loved it... Well first of all GRAZIE MILLE... 😇매우 감사합니다 ( maeu gamsahabnida )😇 ( THANK YOU ) for reading the chapter... Secondly see fam I tried my best to make it entertaining so please adjust & bare with it if you found it a little bit boring... Thirdly I am putting so much efforts yaar to creat something new & spending days in typing but what i am getting nothing... So please guys do support yaar to boost my confidance... I don't understand why you don't vote... What will you cost by voting it won't take even a second still you don't... What's your problem yaar... Leave it.... Okay so fourthly see i have just finished the writting oops i man to say typing of this chapter & as always you know lazy me without even giving it a second glance I am uploading this chapter as I am feeling way too tired to do so yaar... May be i will do the corrections in chapter later... can't promise you know... Well may be I will but till then please avoid the Grammer & spelling mistakes as I don't have a heart to do it now yaar & I will really feel bad if you poke me for it, it's kind of discouraging... Don't you think the same??? Let it be so what I was saying ha... Fifthly guys see It literally took mine whole 6 hours to write this chapter... I am so tired na yaar... now i am feeling sleepy too so I am going while you guys please enjoy the long waiting of next brand new entertaining fantastic chapter of your favourite story JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Juts kidding i will try to update the nect chapter as fast as possible... Okay so after all this blabbering of mine it my cue to take you leave... But before ending the chapter as usual let me warn you all fam ( don't take me & my warning for granted😾 ), my dear BUDDY'S listen to me really very carefully 😡it's a message for my fam😏 from their 😈devil😈writter... " My dear fam don't you dare😾😡😾 forget to vote for your, cute😘 intelligent😎, smart😌, beautiful😍, pretty🥰, innocent 🥺, naive 😚, kind🤓, dashing😏, cocky🤠, sassy😕,cool😯, funny😗, chubby🥴, bubbly😁, Timid🤪, moody😛, silly😒, mad 🤪, mysterious 🤫, songs obsessed😁, mischievous 😉, naughty😜, crazy😝, stubborn🙁, evil😈, devil👻, yet hardworking 🥵 writer yaar... Nahi toh agla chapter toh bhul hi jao bas ( otherwise just forget about the next update of a brand new & really very exciting chapter...) So now it's time for me to take your leave... I will try my best to come back as soon as possible with the very next brand new & very very exciting chapter of my oops I mean our ( may be ) favorite ff JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE till then ( さよなら ) SAYONARA... ( ˌästə ˌlä ˈvēstə ) HASTA LA VISTA... ( 안녕히 계세요 ) annyeonghi gyeseyo... Adiós... Arrivederci... Au revoir...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 136 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
109K 5.9K 40
Dedication To all the girls who want to get Chocked on his dick ~ Prologue ~ " make me yours reyansh"...
9.2K 449 35
✧•° 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓸𝓯 𝓶𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓼 °•✧ ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• {"" Unedited ""} ❥ Love is a deletirous thing b...
106K 4.5K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...