My Possessive Bully (Taekook)

By lamprini_taekook

Jeon Jungkook is the strong true blood alpha and bad boy of the whole pack, he is also a cold and bad person... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Merry Christmas ❄️❤️🎄
Chapter 4
Happy Birthday My Tiger 🐯
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Announcement
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 7

18.2K 614 39
By lamprini_taekook

3rs person pov

The sun was shining, the birds were chirping, the children were playing and the four omegas were still sleeping the one hugging the other, the were so cute, so peaceful and perfect that you can immediately fall in love with them, the room was silent but not for to long because the alarm clock start ringing, jin was the first to wake up swearing the clock because he wanted to sleep more but at the same time he was excited, they will go for shopping today, he stand up and turned off the clock and went downstairs to cook breakfast for his babies. He tried so hard not thinking about namjoon but his wolf wouldn't let him in peace he wanted to go and be with his mate but Jin knows that he will never get a chance with namjoon... why? Because he is so popular, a bad boy he can cheat on him anytime and Jin will never know about that, he didn't want to get hurt again so it would be better if he rejected him even if it hurted him.

After he ended making breakfast he went upstairs to wake up the boys, he start with Luca "Luc wake up", the boy closed his eyes tightly "noooooooo", "wake up before I tickle you" Jin laughed when he saw Luca completely awake running outside the room, jimin woke up from the noises and saw Jin smiling at him "good morning jiminie", "good morning hyungie", "go get dressed and come down for breakfast", "okay" jimin said and left going to his room to get dressed and the last one... taehyung he is the most difficult to wake up but Jin knew exactly what he had to do to wake him up and smirked because of that, he saw his baby tiger snoring and went on top of him and pinched his nipples, the younger immediately woke up moaning in pain "ahhhh my nipples hyunggggggggggggg"he said fake crying Jin was on the floor laughing his ass of because of his baby cute reaction.

"sorry tae baby but it's the only way to wake you up now go get dressed, we are going shopping today remember?", "Yayyyyyyy I'm going" tae left the room leaving the older behind, jin went to his wardrobe to see what he will wear, he thought that it will be okay if he wears something feminine. He decided to take a beautiful outfit from his wardrobe, walked towards the bathroom and wear his outfit after wearing it he went downstairs.

Downstairs he saw the three omegas waiting for him so they can start eating, after their breakfast they went to Luca's house so he can change his clothes too, so they were waiting for him in the car "Hyungie you thing it's okay to wear this clothes outside? Some people might find it weird" taehyung asked looking at his outfit, he decide to were something with skirt because many find him gorgeous in skirts but other people find him disgusting.

"Don't worry dear you are beautiful and if you like what you are wearing then you don't have to think what other people say about your clothes yeah?",jin said taehyung nodded his head and kissed his cheek smiling "thank you hyung", "look at jimin he doesn't care at all, he wears what he wants. Remember that all of us have the face and body to support this outfits"jin said and winked at him, "yes taehyungie he is right look what I'm wearing.... I bet many omegas and alphas are jealous because they can't have me or my body" jimin,jin and taehyung laugh at that.

They stop laughing when the door of Lucas house opened and Lucas walked out wearing similar clothes to them, "look who is feeling confident today" Jin said "well yeah, we are going to the mall and we probably won't meet students of our college so why not? " Lucas said and blushed, being friends with the omegas made him more comfortable and more confident about himself and his body so he start wearing feminine clothes outside too.

"you are beautiful" taehyung said and blush,"ohhh someone is shy" jimin teased "come on lets gooooooo" Jin said and they sat on his car and start driving towards the mall.

~with the alphas~

The alphas were already in the mall looking for clothes and presents for Jin, Namjoon wanted to buy him a necklace and some chocolates or maybe a teddy bear with a heart inside his hands saying I love you? I know very clishe but what can he do he is in love. Jungkook on the other side was trying some black leather jackets when he spotted a girl wearing a purple top with a sexy short black skirt, he put a smirk on his face and went closer to her  "hello there baby", the girl turn around and smiled "hello", "what's your name sweetie?", "I'm Vivian, you?"the girl said not interested on looking at jungkook , "well you can call me jk or daddy" jungkook smirked and grap his arms around the girl's waist "mmm okay but I have a boyfriend she said trying to make him politely leave her, "who cares?"jk said still smirking , "well I care  I love him and I don't want to cheat on him so pls leave me" Vivian said and jungkook let go of her whispering a 'your loss' and with that he walked away from her.

After all, there are girls who are loyal to their boyfriends and don't look to cheat on them, with someone else, jungkook went back to the men section and took the leather jacket and some black and white shirts, while suga was looking at the home store he walked to the bed section found a bed and fell asleep, he was tired because of walking. Hoseok on the other side was looking at the pet shop he was  falling in love with every puppy in there he had a soft spot for puppies and cats he adores them, he played a little with them and then left with a heavy heart because he had to meet with the others in the 'Paradise' restaurant to eat. And last but not list was namjoon he was in a panic mode, he wanted to find the perfect gifts for Jin and then think of what he is going to tell him when he sees him, how to ask him out and things like that, so he went to a store with many chocolates, teddy bears and cards, he bought some things for there and left for the restaurant.

He called yoongi because he was sure the the alpha will be sleeping somewhere in the mall, after some rings he picked up his phone "yes?", "suga where are you?", "inside a store with beds they are very comfortable so let me sleep"suga said ready to hung up but namjoon stopped him, "nooo we said we will meet at the restaurant for lunch remember?", "can I not come?" yoongi said sounding bored, "not even a chance cat get your ass off the bed and go to the restaurant I think the others are already there", "mmm see you" and with that they hang up.

Jungkook and hoseok met few feets away from the restaurant "what did you buy jk?", "nothing special just some clothes, you? ", "mmm I went to see some puppies they were so adorable" jungkook lower his head a little and said" and why don't you adopt one? ", Hoseok's eyes shined with happiness and love when he heard that, how can he didn't think of that? "jungkook you are a genius"he said smiling , "I know, my friend I'm a true blood after all"he said smirking.

After some minutes suga and namjoon arrived greeting jk and hoseok, after that they walked inside the restaurant "hello how can I help you?"the receptionist said , "we want a table for four" namjoon said and the girl nodded "pls come with me" the girl walked them to a table and give them the menu, a waiter came after some minutes and took their orders. They were waiting for their food when they heard a very familiar voice making them freeze

Jungkook's pov

When I head the voice I knew exactly who it was, I can distinguish this voice from miles away, it was taehyung's voice "hyungieeeee I'm hungry", "calm down taehyung we are hear to eat" and then I heard jimin's voice too, we turned our heads to see if they were really them or our minds were playing games with us but when I turned my head and looked at them my heart stopped, taehyung was wearing a skirt and he was so beautiful in it his skin was showing think I didn't like because now other can see it too, I'm sure his skin is so soft and clean, his face looked peaceful and a smile was decorating his lips he was so cute... WTF am I saying? , jungkook wake up you are daydreaming , stop thinking about him and about his small and sexy legs that were showing, FUCK he can seduce anyone with that look, I don't want that only I can have him...... what am I saying I don't care he can do whatever he wants.

But I have to admit it that in clothes like that he is gorgeous his small waist his baby face and feminine body, he could be a good hook up, but I don't think he will let me touch me or let anyone else, I turn my head back to look at suga and namjoon hyungs and laughed at them their mouths were wide open and their eyes lustful looking at the omegas I can't judge them all of them  are very sexy in this clothes they should wear it more often and to tell you the truth I can understand namjoon hyung too his wolf is going crazy having his mate so close to him, it will be very difficult for him to not attack him with kisses or hugs and I saw hoseok hyung secretly  smirking at that Luca kid, that seems to be the only one, who notice us.

Then he whisper something to Jin who turned his head towards us shocked, and then jimin and taehyung followed , when taehyung saw me he hid behind jimin hugging him? Why is he so scared of me? Well of course he will be scared I beat the shit out of him, I like it when he looks at me with those inoccent and tear eyes it turns me on..... I don't know why, he is just so cute and inoccent that I want to destroy him, fuck him senseless, want him to beg for me to go faster, calling out my name in pleasure...... Fuck stop thinking things like pervert.... he is useless he can't even protect himself yeah that what he is useless. After some staring competition they turned their heads and sat on their table ignoring us, our food came and we start eating "I think this is my chance to talk with him" I turned my head to namjoon hyung.

"I think it would be better if you talk with him at school let him think for a little bit more, he was too much on his head too" hoseok hyung said, "yeah hyung just enjoy your food and forget about them don't give them too much attention" I said and took one more bite from my food but then I heard something that made my wolf growl "taehyungie baby, look you is here" my wolf felt possessive over taehyung and I don't know why, I don't want any feelings, or connection with him but I couldn't hold myself and looked back at taehyung's table only to see two boys seating with them, the one seating beside taehyung hugging him making my blood boil I want to kill him so much at the moment but I can't, I'm not dating taehyung and I'll never will but I don't like this boy, what made me even more angry it was that taehyung hugged him back and kissed his cheek too, "bogum hyungie I missed you so much" I want him to kiss me not him. WHAT? WTF AM I SAYING, jungkook get yourself together bro you don't care about him, he is just your bully toy nothing else.

Namjoon's pov

I was staring at jin's beautiful face when I heard someone calling taehyung I turned my head to see two boys the one went and hugged taehyung while the other went  and sat beside Jin, thing that my wolf didn't like, my wolf is very possessive and seeing Jin with another guy that isn't me made him go crazy but I'm not in better condition I want to rip the guy apart "Jackson what are you doing here?" I heard him say"I came with my parents we changed pack because my dad find a better job so here I am did you missed me" that Jackson smirked at him and Jin blush, he fucking BLUSH.... WTF you are not supposed to blush because of him and for your own good you better say no to him "yes of course I missed you, will you come to our school? Jimin said and I am begging moongoddess for him to say no but luck is not on my side "of course and guess what, we will be classmates too" that bogum guy said.

" that's good bogum, Jackson let me introduce you to Lucas, he is our friend he is an omega too" Jackson and bogum smiled at him and said "nice to meet you", I turned my head to see jungkook throwing dagers with his eyes to that bogum guy because he is dangerously close to taehyung hugging him too.... maybe jungkook is jealous? Well you never know what will happen in the future maybe jungkook will change too.

"I have an idea how about after you all finish your food go to the cinema with us?" bogum said and I saw Jackson giving him a smirk, I didn't like that, I have a bad feeling about them I don't trust them with the omegas it's like they are planning something . "Sure why not, do you want to go boys?" Jin asked jimin, Luca and taehyung and they just nodded their heads "you know that we will follow them, right ?" jungkook said to me and I must say I'm surprised he show my surprised face and answered "for Jin I mean I don't want something to happen to your mate because of them"he said trying to look like he doesn't care about bogum and taehyung being together in a dark room , "yeah and I believe you now"i said and laughed but one thing is sure that we will follow them.

__________________________________
That was an ass long chapter I hope you enjoy it. Pls vote and comment, pls be healthy and happy, I purple you💜💜💜💜💜.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 11.1K 34
"We can't be " jungkook said leaving Tae dumbfounded ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Jeon jungkook is a true...
31.5K 878 49
Jeon Jungkook is an alpha ,who is cold but he is lonely inside .He doesn't have a mate he wants someone to care for him, love him but he never says h...
3.2M 195K 94
In which Kim Taehyung is 24 and living his best normal human life not knowing he is actually a male omega. Until he picks up his cousin, Park Jisung...
1.4M 79.6K 49
Jeon Jungkook is a true blood alpha who is mateless and helps unmated omegas through their heats. No feelings, just sex and he planned to keep it lik...