Agent Seven

By HarrietSwan98

Agent Seven was an experiment. An experiment which changed everything within SHIELD. Project America was set... More

Chapter 1: Agent Seven Rogers
Chapter 2: A Kid
Chapter 3: Kid's Got Skills
Chapter 4: Caught
Chapter 5: Loki
Chapter 6: Just Don't
Chapter 7: Party At The Tower
Chapter 8: Sleep Deprived
Chapter 10: Then Who Am I?
Chapter 11: Adjusting
Chapter 12:Pretty Little Thing
Chapter 13: School Freak
Chapter 14: Park
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Argh what?
Chapter 17: Dad
Chapter 18: Pigtails
Chapter 19: We're Not Friends!
Chapter 20: Don't touch me!
Chapter 21: Let's Do This

Chapter 9: Oh No!

2.6K 90 13
By HarrietSwan98

*BANG*

An explosion startled me awake; We were now back in New York and Tony was speeding through the city as buildings around us began to crumble. Tony did his best to try and dodge the boulders that were falling around us.

*BANG*

A large boulder fell a few feet away from us, Tony had to quickly turn his car before we drive into the rock, as the car turned it flipped on its side barrel rolling down the street, I held onto my seat as Tony and I yelled in fear then after what felt like forever the car rolled into a building.

Another explosion sounded through the street shaking the car. Tony pressed a button in his car that released our seat belts.

"You okay?" Tony asked.

As I sat up my head span. "I'm alive," I grumbled.

Tony messed with his watch and a metal hand took shape around his hand, he blasted the window so it shattered leading our way out. Tony went first then he helped me out, I slipped my bag on my back and we looked around the street where people were running, sirens were blaring all around us, explosions carried on going off. I pulled out a black mask and tied it around my face protecting my identity.

People were running past me screaming for help, as I looked up I saw Thor over me then the quinjet followed.

"COME ON!" I shouted to Tony.

We both ran in the direction of the quinjet, we took a sharp turn round a corner and we climbed over car bonnets to where the quinjet had landed-

"SEVEN!" Natasha shouted as she ran out the quinjet then tossed me a belt that held three guns, bullets and two batons. "Put that on. Stark suit up."

I threw my bag onto the ramp of the jet then I put my belt around my hips securing it tightly then I pulled the baton out of my belt. Clint followed Natasha out the jet wearing his quiver and holding his bow, the three of us ran down the street following the explosions. As we got closer to the explosions I could hear Loki's taunting voice-

"Always so pathetic?" Loki said as he fought Thor using his magic to create doubles of himself surrounding his brother. "You were never a match for my magic!"

I looked around and saw a Loki standing away from Thor with an evil grin playing on his lips, I ran over and tackled that Loki to the ground punching him in the face, Loki grabbed my pony tail then hit me across the face, he kicked my stomach then pushed me to the ground, I jumped up and kicked Loki's legs knocking him over but he quickly recovered and the two of us threw punches at one another, I punched Loki in the face but he kicked my legs knocking me down.

Loki towered over me "I told you before mortal, we are the same!" He teased with an evil grin. "Outcasts, only here for one purpose and one purpose alone!"

"I'm nothing like you!" I shouted at him.

Suddenly Thor's hammer collided with Loki knocking him back, Thor called his hammer back to him then smashed it onto the street shaking the ground. Tony zoomed past Thor and grabbed Loki by the throat picking him up then all of a sudden Loki disappeared.

"Where'd he go?" Clint asked.

We all looked around, our weapons at the ready as the street went silent. As I took a step forward I was grabbed from behind, the tip of a knife pressed against the side of my neck, the avengers looked at me in shock, they gripped their weapons waiting...

"Well isn't this sweet," Loki teased as pushed the tip of the knife into my neck. "The mighty hero's frozen at the sight of a child in danger. If only one person knew she was more than just a random child- Actually where is the man out of time?"

I watched as Tony looked at the two assassins then he looked at me with sad eyes. "Let her go reindeer, she's just a kid," Tony stated.

"How many of them know?" Loki asked me. "How many of them look at you and see your Father?"

I struggled against Loki's grip trying to get away from the knife-

"IN COMING!" A familiar voice shouted.

As we all looked to the side a flying red person swung past kicking Loki and I off our feet, we both rolled across the floor skidding along the concrete, the guy in the red suit used his web to pin Loki to the ground. As I stood up Thor had placed his hammer on his younger brother's chest holding him down on the ground with Tony beside him then two hands held my waist as I stood up, the flying red person was Spider-Man.

"Are you okay?" Spider-Man asked, holding my shoulders; That voice, I knew that voice.

"I know you," I whispered. "I know your voice."

"Nice work kid," Tony said to Spiderman.

Spiderman looked at Tony. "It was nothing Mister Stark," He said with a nervous laugh.

Everything clicked. "Peter?" I mumbled to myself.

Why didn't he tell me, does Ned know?

"Get outta here kid, we need to get clean up," Tony said to 'spiderman' then he took off swinging on his webs leaving the destroyed street.

Clint rushed over to me and hugged me tightly. "You okay?" He asked as he pulled away, he looked at my bloody face. "Seven?"

I nodded. "It's nothing," I said then I hugged Clint tightly. "I'm sorry I was so mean to you and Nat."

Clint wrapped his arms around me. "Hey it's okay, I knew you were hurting," He told me quietly. "You're still my adopted sister!"

"Come on let's go back to the tower," Nat told everyone. "We need to get you all cleaned up."

I watched as Thor placed handcuffs on Loki and a mask to cover his mouth to stop him from talking but he still sent us dirty looks as we walked back to the jet.

We all boarded the quinjet, Bruce was on the jet waiting to help with our wounds; Tony and I had scrapes from the car crash, I had grazes down the side of my face, a cut on my neck and a few cuts on my knuckles, nothing a bit of water can't wash.

As we flew back to the tower Loki kept looking at me, making me feel very uncomfortable, I had a feeling he was trying to play mind games with me but I kept myself focused on better times; Fury was now going to send for me, we had captured Loki so the mission was now complete... DC here I come.

When the jet landed at the tower Tony, Natasha and I followed Bruce to his lab so he could check us over properly. I sat on the counter having the cut on my head glued with something Tony and Bruce had created, it was supposed to stitch my cells back together quicker than my body would, we tried it on small cuts and it actually worked.

"Where's Steve?" Natasha asked. "He never misses a mission."

Tony, Bruce and I all shared a nervous look.

"No idea,"

"Not a clue,"

"Haven't seen him,"

Natasha sent us all a weird look. "What the hell's going on?" She asked in confusion. "What have you three done and actually what happened at school Seven?"

I shrugged. "Just wasn't feeling very well so I decided to head back here," I explained.

Natasha crossed her arms obviously not buying my lie. "Hmmm is that so?" She asked and I nodded. "Define lying."

I hummed. "It's that thing where you put your body in a horizontal position on top of a flat surface," I explained.

I watched as Natasha was slowly losing her patience with me... "Where did you go?" She asked.

"Agent Seven I suggest you run," JARVIS said over the monitor.

Tony frowned. "Jay?" He asked.

The lab doors slid open to reveal Steve Rogers looking very pissed off; He wore dark jeans, boots, a white tshirt and a khaki jacket. When I realised Steve was making his way to me I slid off the counter and tried to dodge the angry looking blonde as he walked towards me, I went to run but Steve grabbed the scruff of my shirt, he slammed be against the wall then held me in place against the wall.

Oh God this was not good, he looked like he wanted to snap me in two and throw me off a building.

"STEVE!" Natasha shouted. "LET HER GO!"

Tony went over to me and tried to pull Steve off my top. "Hey Rogers cool it, what's happened?" He asked. "Let the kid go!"

"You were in DC," Steve stated then he pulled out a photograph Peggy had shown me at the retirement home. "That's you. HOW?"

I went into panic mode. "She still worked for SHIELD when I was found," I lied. "I've been at school all day, I swear!"

"YOU LIAR!" Steve shouted in temper as he shook me, my hand gripped his arm tightly trying to pull him away from me. "We had phone calls from your teachers saying you had gone missing!"

Clint and Thor had now entered the lab, Clint's eyes were full of worry when he saw me pinned to the wall.

"CLINT!" I shouted in a panic.

"What's going on?" Clint asked as he rushed over to me. "Cap let her go, what the hells wrong with you?"

"What did you say your name was again?" Steve asked and my body shut down, my legs were weak and my heart stopped. "Because your teacher didn't use 'Coulson' as your last name, Seven Rogers."

Steve pulled out my pencil drawing of Peggy Carter; It was now all wrinkled and torn after being stuffed in Steve's pocket, he dropped both items on the ground beside us, a single tear slid down my cheek.

"Steve let her go, let her go now!" Clint demanded. "She's a kid!"

I shook my head as tears appeared. "Please, please let me go!" I begged. "PLEASE!"

Natasha touched Steve's arm hoping it would make him calm down but it did nothing. "Steve," She said quietly.

"Let her go Steve," Tony barked in anger. "It doesn't matter what her name is!"

"Let's all just calm down," Bruce spoke up. "Steve put her down."

Steve didn't take his eyes off me. "Who are you?" He asked in a low voice and I shook my head. "Why is your name Rogers."

"I can't," I stated sadly as my whole body shook. "I can't tell you."

I looked to Natasha and Clint for help...

"Cap please," Clint pleaded.

"You know why," Natasha stated, causing everyone to look at her. "Steve you know, deep down you know. Those little traits, the little things you've noticed but you don't want to accept, how could you accept something you don't want to understand?"

Steve turned back to look at me, I put my hand on his as we both made eye contact with one another, he slowly released his grip and let go of my top. Clint moved me away from Steve standing protectively in front of me...

"How many of you knew?" Steve asked harshly as he looked at his team. "Who knew?"

"We all did," Thor said quietly. "We were trying to protect you."

Steve looked at me. "How long have you known?" He asked. "HOW LONG?"

I shook my head not being able to form any words. Steve turned to Clint and Natasha, the two assassins stood their ground looking unphased as Steve began to get angry with them.

"Oh but you two knew, of course you two have known all along," Steve growled. "Secrets and lies are something you two are experts in!"

Clint squared up to Steve. "We didn't have to tell you anything Captain," Clint stated.

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT!" Steve yelled.

I felt like I couldn't breath, my head was spinning, I wanted to be sick and suddenly I was running through the tower, I ran down the stairs moving as fast I possibly could, I jumped over the railing, I tripped slightly trying to move as fast as I could; JARVIS was trying to talk to me but I had tunnel vision, I had to get out the building, I needed to just leave for a little while to let Steve cool off and for Fury to come over to the tower; Now we had Loki the mission was over, I would be returning to HQ back in DC.

I ran out the tower and through the streets of New York, I ran at a fast pace dodging cars and people; There was one place I could go and I knew I wouldn't get turned away nor would they call the avengers. Thanks to my stamina I was an excellent long distance runner, I could run for hours at a steady pace, I wanted to be on the track team at my last school but at the end of the race I wouldn't be as tired as the other racers or break a sweat so all that would raise some questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 81 22
Quintessence: A unique form of energy, specifically life itself. Katrina Hart, young SHIELD agent and mutant. Having been raised by some of SHIELD'...
23.4K 905 86
Ana Barton, was the most purest souls Thor had ever encountered. She was strong willed, smart, brave and compassionate. Though he had only known her...
56.8K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
1.4K 35 11
Maeve Fedorovna; an ungraduated assassin from the Red Room, an accomplice in attempts to kill Tony Stark, the world's most feared virus in the matrix...