Marrying the nerd twice (Book...

By KpopIdolFF2417

[Lisa × Twice] "My granddaughter here is our precious treasure, I don't want her to get mad at me so I want h... More

Prologue
1: Start up
2: Dinner
3: Normal day
4: Normal day 2
5: Thailand
6: The heiress
7: The heiress 2
9: Meet 2
10: They knew yet they didn't told them
11: Fever
12: Korea
13: Lisa in the house
14: Night out
15: Normal morning
16: JYP Company
17: Maknae Line
18: Seulgi! Jungkook?
19: Truth
20: Truth 2
21: Naeun is awake
22: Young Mina
23: A memory
24: Bad news
25: 'Fwiends'
26: A story
27: Young Jeongyeon
28: Something
29: Attack
30: Young Jihyo
31: It's time
32: Young Momo
33: Lights
34: Young Chaeyoung
35: What the Gods wants
Epilogue
Special chapter

8: Meet

1.9K 107 50
By KpopIdolFF2417

Momo's PoV
Right now, we're here at the beach enjoying ourselves. "I still can't believe that Somi and Jackson knew each other" I said as Mina glance at me.

"Yeah, they really seems to be close with each other" she said as Nayeon unnie nod her head. "Wait, did you also saw them?" I ask as she nod her head again.

"Tzuyu and I saw the two of them at the restaurant with..." she pause for awhile probably because she's hesitant.

"With?" Jihyo ask as we all look at Nayeon unnie who's look down. She sigh before lifting her gaze as it doesn't show any emotion.

"With Mark" we all gasp. Does that mean his adoptive father and his other brother are all out from prison!?

"What are we going to do!? What if Jungkook come back and do something for Tzuyu!?" Jeongyeon unnie exclaim as Tzuyu look at her in boredom.

"Yah! I'm thinking about your safety here!" Jeongyeon unnie yelled as Tzuyu scoff. "What's the point of Appa's bodyguards if your freaking out?" she ask as point everywhere.

Jeongyeon unnie and I look around as we saw that all of Appa's bodyguard are guarding our place. "She's right unnie" Dahyun said.

"Still, they're just going to do something if you told them what they need to do" I said as everyone form a circle using their mouth.

"I'll just get something in the hotel" Jihyo said as we all nod at her in confusion. "What?" Chaeyoung ask as Jihyo look at her as well.

"What do you mean what? Do you all want to be tan?" she ask as we all look at the beach, yeah it's so bright.

We all nod our head as she quickly head back at the hotel. "But, did you two talk to them?" Mina ask as Jihyo is out of our sight.

Nayeon unnie and Tzuyu shook both of their heads. "Why would I talk to a criminal?" Tzuyu questioned as Jeongyeon unnie sigh.

"He still became our friend" Jeongyeon unnie said as Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "He just wants Sana unnie's body and you still call him friend?" she said.

Oh well, she have a point. Like how Jackson wants Mina's body as well but he help us with Tzuyu.

"But still, he help you with Jungkook" as Dahyun mentioned Jungkook's name, Tzuyu's aura became colder and darker.

"Uhh... I think I need to go now" Dahyun said as she quickly stand up and run away. "KIM DAHYUN!" Tzuyu yelled as she starts running after Dahyun.

Jeongyeon's PoV
"Why are you running?" I ask Jihyo who's running towards our direction. She then sat down at the bench(?) as she sip on Sana's juice.

"Hey! That's mine" Sana said and snatch the juice from Jihyo. I shook my head as I handed her Nayeon unnie's juice.

"What the..... I want to drink my juice!" Nayeon unnie said as I just ignore her. "You won't believe what I just saw" Jihyo said as I look at the magazine in her hand.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung ask as Jihyo gulp before opening the magazine. "Look at this guys" she said a she push the magazine at our direction.

Sana, Mina and Chaeyoung stand up as they walk towards our direction. "Ok...? Nothing's special" Mina said as she look at Jihyo weirdly.

I also look at Jihyo weirdly, we can believe that she saw this. "What do you mean by nothing special?" Jihyo ask getting confused.

"We literally can believe that you saw this, it's normal to a magazine to have a model that is naked" Nayeon unnie said.

Jihyo widen her eyes as she took the magazine from my hands. "Oh shit! Wrong page" she said as she flip the magazine to another page.

"Here" she said as soon as I think she finally saw the page that she's talking about. "Ok...? Again, another- Holy fuck!" Nayeon yelled as she saw the magazine.

"What is it?" Chaeyoung ask as she get the magazine from Nayeon unnie's hands. She froze as she look closely on the content.

"So she's here all the time?" she mumble that made me confused. "Sana, get the magazine and let's see" Sana get the magazine as Mina and I go to her side.

"Oh..." I started. "My..." Mina said. "Gosh! WHAT THE HELL!? IS THIS REALLY LISA!?" Sana exclaim as she show the magazine in front of Jihyo.

Jihyo sigh and nod her head, "That's her, look at the name and sign" she said as we look at the right side of the magazine.

It says Lalisa Manoban and her famous signature. "What the hell!? She's hot as hell!" Nayeon unnie said as she stand up.

"That's also my reaction earlier" Jihyo said as she nod. Like heck!? Who would shoot a photo with only sports bra!?

Not to mention the fake sweats that can be seen in the photo! If you can see it, your panty would voluntarily drop on the floor!

Also her look, she's serious like asking you 'who do you think you are to judge me?' I bet if Jungkook and his brother saw this, they will worship Lisa.

"Hey guys! Appa said that- Why are you sweating?" Momo suddenly came as she brought some foods. We all look at her and smile nervously.

"It's not even that sunny so why are you all sweating?" she ask again as she sat down beside Jihyo.

We all just stay quiet. How can you speak when you saw the hottest? "Did you saw a naked model in the magazine that made all of you sweat?" she ask as she get the magazine.

"There's plenty of them but I don't see what's th-" she suddenly came on a halt, she probably saw Lisa's picture.

"Chaeyoung, can you slap me?" Momo requested as Chaeyoung absent-mindedly walk to her direction and slap her.

"I'm not dreaming" Momo said. I look at her face and nearly laugh, I can see Chaeyoung's hands that is printed on Momo's face.

-Time skip-
Nayeon's PoV
Right now, I'm looking at myself in the mirror. It's night time already and as Momo said, we're going to have dinner with Appa's business partner.

"Can you stop staring at yourself Nayeon unnie?" I look at my back to see Tzuyu sitting elegantly at the bed.

I stuck out my tongue at her, "Why? I'm too beautiful to be stopped stared" I said to her as she rolled her eyes.

"All I could that are those disgusting man who's looking at you" she said that made Jeongyeon to crack up.

"That's the best joke Tzuyu!" she said as she apply her lipstick. "I'm done" she said as she put down the lipstick.

"Psshh... you two are no fun" I said as I again stared at my reflection. "Jeongyeon unnie, let's go now" Tzuyu said as she stands up from the bed.

"Yah! Wait for me!" I yelled as I quickly get my purse on the bed side table. "3 seconds" Jeongyeon said at the door.

I then run towards the door as Jeongyeon quickly slam it on my face. "That ostrich" I mumble as I remind myself that I'm gonna kill her.

"Finally!" Appa said as he stand up and look at all of us. "Line up" we all line up in front of him as he look at all of us.

"NaJeongMoSaJiMiDaChaeTzu" he said as he keep on pointing at each one of us. "Complete" he said and starts to walk out of the suite.

"My sisters are so beautifur~" Dahyun sang out as she keep her pace with Sana. "Ugh! Why am I sister's with all of you?" I ask annoyed.

They all look at me and shrugged, "Ask Dad about it" Mina said as they again look in front.

-Dinner-

"Mr. Park!" we all look at the one who yelled our father's name as we saw a good looking old man with a woman beside him.

"Let's go there" Appa mumble as we all nod our head. He then flash a polite smile before walking towards the table.

"Good evening Mr. Bruschweiler" Appa said in English. "What did Appa said?" Jeongyeon ask Mina.

"He greet the guy" Mina replied as I nod my head. Woah! I'm thankful that I'm starting to learn English.

"Good to see you again, who are you with by the way?" the good looking old man ask as Appa glance at our direction.

"Ahh... they are my daughter, please introduce yourselves" Appa said as he step aside for the old man to get a clear view of us.

I cleared my throat first, "Good evening, I'm Nayeon" I said and bow. The old man nod his head in understanding.

"I'm Jeongyeon" Jeongyeon said as she bow as well. "I'm Momo" Momo said as she bow. "I'm Sana" Sana said as she also did the action.

"I'm Jihyo" Jihyo said as she gave a polite smile and bow her head. "I'm Mina" Mina said as she bow and gave a small smile.

"I'm Dahyun" Dahyun said and did the same thing. "I'm Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung said as she did the same. "I'm Tzuyu" Tzuyu said a little coldly and bow.

_________________
Placing a picture is so nerve racking here in wattpad. I've been trying to put the pictures for a couple of times and finally! It's done!! Hope y'all like it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 876 28
"Ill come back for you, I promise" What happens when one of the best mercenaries in the world, meets a member of a girl group and falls inlove with h...
108K 4.3K 45
I never know I would meet someone like you. Are we destined to see each other? Or is it just a new lesson for us to learn? Hi guys! So this is my fir...
28.1K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
4.9K 213 25
Mina came back home after 5 years coz her parents have been stressing her out saying they aren't feeling well, as she comes home collective of events...