π‘‡β„Žπ‘’ πΆπ‘Žπ‘’π‘ π‘’ π‘œπ‘“ π‘Œπ‘œπ‘’

By hxrtqxq

When Sapphire moves from the hills of LA to Atlanta to get away from her mother, she gets tangled in a whole... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine

eleven

17.2K 358 254
By hxrtqxq

Sapphire Westlock
I wake up with Jah's arms wrapped protectively around me. I kiss up his arm, going to his neck and his eyes shutter open. "Gimme a kiss" he puts me on my back and gets on top of me, his chain hitting my face every couple of seconds.

"No sir" I smile and kiss his cheek. He grabs my face, turns it to him, and slips his tongue into my mouth. "Go back to sleep" he rasps when he's done kissing me. "I wanna hang outttt I miss you" I whine and he gives a confused look.

"We spend everyday together how could you miss me?" Jah asks. "You don't be missing me?" I ask and he shrugs. "When I'm away from you, yeah. But we're together right now" he says and I pout.

He kisses me a couple times, making my pout fade into a smile. "Yo smile is so cute" he smiles back, showing his perfect teeth. "So is yours" I cheese.

"What did Hammer say?" I ask after a while. "Turns out Amir stole that fent from him so it's pretty much over" he shrugs and starts sucking on my neck.

"W-why you doin that" I ask, trying not to moan as he moves his hand up my thigh and keeps sucking on my neck. "Lemme just kiss on you without being bombarded with questions. Damn" he says and goes a little harder.

I give in and moan a little, causing Jah to harden. He comes back up to my mouth, pulling me against him and kissing me roughly. "Open your mouth" he pulls away and tucks his bottom lip into his mouth.

"Jah, my dad is here" I warn him. "No he ain't. I heard him leave like an hour ago. Open yo mouth" he repeats and I nod as he reconnects our lips.

He slips his tongue into my mouth and down my throat while playing with the string of my underwear. "Ohh shit" I moan into the kiss and he kisses me harder.

He slips his hand into my underwear, feeling around my lips. We're still kissing when he puts a finger in me. "Holy fuck" I arch my back but he pushes it back down.

"Stop running ma" he starts thrusting his finger in and out while kissing me. I sit up a little as I release all over his fingers.

"That shit so wet foe" he says and kisses my forehead.

Kenzo McCoy (Hammer)
"Aye folk, come in hea" I motion one of my shootas, Isiah to come into my office. "Whaddup Hammer" he daps me up and sits down in the seat across from my desk.

I always been on some Grandfather type shit when it come to my business and my money. "Imma need you to do a roll up on this nigga" I say, turning the framed picture of my mother towards me.

"Aight bet. You want me to scare him a lil or kill em" Isiah asks. "Shoot him and bring that fuck ass in. You dismissed" I shoo him out and he tucks a gun into his pants.

I call lil nigga Jah, giving him an update on Amir. "Aye. Wassam" he greet me through the phone. "Where you at? I need you and Kooda far away from here foh a second" I say warningly.

"I'm at my girl house. Why you need us far I thought we was gon jump the nigga" he responds. "Nah foe. I gotta make sure that you don't get locked up. You gotta stay away" I answer, hoping he listens to me.

"Naw, fuck allat. I'm on my way" he says and hangs up. "Niggas don't listen" I mumble to myself.

15 minutes later, Jah shows up. "Cousin, what's the plan" he asks and I fold my arms across my desk. "Well, since you're already here, I guess you can beat him up a little" I shrug.

"Blood, he almost killed my girl. That shit unacceptable" he buries his head into his hands and I sigh. "Ight nigga damn. Finna get me in my feelings. Isiah coming with him right now. You can be the one to finish it off if you really want to" I give in and slide my glock to him.

"Aye folks, I got the nigga" Isiah says, coming into my office. Jah stands up and we both follow Isiah into the second room. Amir was strapped up to a chair, unconscious.

There was a bullet hole in his left leg. Jah punches him in the face and he wakes up. "Damn. Look who it is. Mad cause I fucked your girl?" Amir laughs and Jah punches him again.

"You a fucking lie" Jah laughs and punches him again. He knocks out almost immediately. "Fuck ass nigga. Aye kill that nigga. Forreal" he says and exits the room.

I nod at Isiah and exit the room.

A couple minutes later, I hear one gunshot.

Jahbari Micheals
I get back in my car and drive back to Sapphire's house.

"Sapph? Sapph" I call, walking up the steps. I go into her room where her and Des were asleep together on her bed.

"Destiny" I shake her, waking her up first. "Hm?" she hums, shuffling around. "Get the fuck out lemme talk to my girl" I push her out of the bed and she falls on the ground.

She stands up with the most angry expression and stomps out of the room. I take off my shoes and my shirt and get into bed with Sapphire, putting my arms around he and pulling her onto my chest.

"Nuh uhhhh" she whines and shuffles around to get comfortable. "Go to sleep" I kiss behind her ear and she sighs. "Jah, why is there blood on your hands?"she turns around and throws my hands at me.

There was dried up blood on my palm and all over my knuckles. "Sapph-" I start but she interrupts me. "Where were you?" she asks, with a serious glare on her face.

"Bae, chill. I was just with Hammer" I shrug. "Doing what? I swear to God, Jah if you get caught up" she facepalms and gets out of bed. "Sapphire, relax. I was just handling some business" I grab her arm.

"Whatever Jahbari. Just get the fuck out. I want to be alone" she snatches her hand away and gets back into bed.

I just leave and go back home.

Sapphire Westlock

After Jah left, I just sat in bed for a couple of hours, thinking about what would happen if he got caught up. My phone rings. It's Jah. "What do you want" I ask. "I'm on my way. Open the window" he says and hangs up.

"This nigga" I grumble and get out of bed to open my window. Minutes later, Jah comes through the window and lays down on my bed. He tries to give me a kiss but I dodge him.

"Aye cut allat mad shit out. I'm sorry, okay?" he says and kisses my cheek. I shoo him away and turn the other way of him. "Sapphire, I'm sorry" he whines and wraps his arms around me.

"I don't care, Jahbari. Either tell me the truth or get the fuck out" I shrug. "Aight. Hammer picked Amir up and I went there to beat him up a lil. Ian kill him. If he dead, it wasn't me and Ion know nun about that" he shrugs back.

"What the fuck Jah? Amir is dead?" I ask. This is crazy. "I don't know, girl. He could be. It's not like he doesn't deserve it" Jah's hand molds into a fist and his veins pop out briefly.

"It's okay. I don't care" I shake my head and rest it on his shoulder. "Ight" Jah responds and rubs my back.

"I just don't want anything bad to happen to you" I sigh and touch his face. "I know. I'm careful. Don't worry" he kisses me once.
*three days later*
"Yeah, he wasn't here yesterday or the day before" Diamonté tells me. "Word? You talk to his friends or sum?" I ask. "Nah foe. No one seen Amir" he shrugs and walks away.

"Fuck" I mumble under my breath and start walking to class. "Sapphire" I hear Jah call my name and I walk a little faster.

"Sapphire" he says and grabs my hand. "Why you ignorin' me wassup witchu ma" he asks. "Nothing, Jah. I'm just busy with school" I shrug him off and continue walking.

"Aight, well you wan hang tonight?" he asks and I nod. "Okay" I mumble and start walking again. "Girl stop walking away from me. What's wrong" he asks. "I just said, nothing" I shrug and finally walk into my class.

After school, Jah pulls up next to me and I get in his car. "Whaddup" he kisses my cheek and pulls off onto the highway. "Where are we going" I ask, looking out of the window.

"To get some food. Is that okay with you?" he glances over at me. I just nod and go back to looking out the window.

"Bae what's wrong witchu foh real and don't come with that nun shit" he parks the car and turns around so he's facing me.

"Jah, is Amir dead" I ask and turn towards him. "Do you want me to ask? Cause I don't know. I didn't kill him Sapph. I put that on everything" he pulls me across the console onto his lap.

"Okay. I'm just scared. Nothing like this has ever happened to me. I just don't know what to do" I say, putting my head on his shoulder. "It ain't nun to worry bout. I got it under control" he kisses down my neck and holds me.

We get our food and go back to my house at around 5. "Come lay wit me Sapphire" Jah rasps, laying down on my bed. "Mm" I get on his chest and he places his hand on my ass.

"You tired?" he asks, rubbing my butt. "Not really. Wanna watch a movie?" I sit up to look for the remote but Jah pulls me back down.

"Chill" he kisses me twice and I smile. "You are so aggy" I roll my eyes. My phone starts ringing and I turn around to answer it.

"Hey Tey" I greet through the phone. "Hey bitch. We all at Des house. You tryna link?" she asks and I agree before hanging up the phone.

"We gotta go" I get up and Jah give me a puzzled expression. "Where we going tho" he asks and pulls me back down into his arms. "Your house. Everyone over there" I kiss his cheek. "Fuck allat. Go to sleep" he pulls me on top of him and I yawn.

"I missed you" he kisses me twice. "I missed you too" I hug his chest as I fall asleep. "How you miss me when yo ass was the one ignoring me" he slaps my ass and I jolt upwards.

"I'm sorryyy" I whine. "Fuck allat. Go to sleep" he holds my waist close to him and I fall asleep again.

Isiah Warnar
I pull up to Hammer's crib for the first time since my baby momma, Becca gave birth. My son was now a month old, and I needed to go back to work.

I do what I need to do, being introduced to a younger blood and leave the trap. I get back to my apartment and open the door to Becca sitting on the couch with my son and two uniforms hovering over them.

"Yoo. Wassup?" I ask, puzzled. "Isiah Warnar?" they turn around to me and I shake my head.

"You aren't Isiah Warnar?" the white one on the right asks. "Nope. Y'all can leave though unless I'm under arrest" I shoo them out.

"Isiah Warnar, you're under arrest for 1st degree murder. You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future" the white cops says and puts me in cuffs.

Becca is sobbing and my son starts crying. We haven't even picked out his name yet. "Becca don't tell them noth-" I start but am cut off by an officer tazing me.

I wake up in a bright room, cuffed to a table. "Hello" I yell and a man with a suit comes in. "I'm Detective Cruz. What can you tell me about an individual named Hammer?" he asks and I shake my head.

"Ian neva heard of him" I shake my head and laugh a little. "Oh. Well then. That concludes our interview. I'll see you in court with solid evidence that you have murdered more than 6 people" he gets up and I shake my head again.

"Wait" I call out and he sits back down. "Say if I did do these things, what would happen" I ask.

"You would get a life sentence. Unless" he starts but a stomp my hair down. "Unless what? I have kids man you can't do this to me" I beg.

"Unless you give us valuable information about Hammer, I'm afraid I can't do anything. You help me and I help you. That's how this goes."

I think about my son's face. How it was like having my own father absent when I was young. I never want him to go through that, but I'm loyal to my blood.

"I want a lawyer" I put my head down.

A/N: heyyy y'all 😅 sorry i was gone buttt thank u for 3K views yall the best.

shits happeninggggg tell me if you would snitch if u were in isiah position

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
1.9M 104K 37
Kelz was everything to Azure. Her first boyfriend, first lover, you name it. However after four years of young love, Azure wakes up to a text that sh...
8.9K 239 22
A story of hood life and love. Annette Brooks is an easygoing girl from the hood. She starts nothing she can't finish and never loses the fight. She...
443K 10.4K 54
This is bout a 17 year old girl who is moving in with her auntie because she got expelled from two schools already for fighting. She's a smart girl b...