In Frisky love (female frisk...

Por dilansi

Hello! i wantet to say that the pictures aren't mine. but anyways let's start. "Dilan" is, when i'm saying so... Más

The beginning
the Meeting
THANKS-giving + announcement
The Sleepover
How did you know that?
The Black Person
The Fight
Valentine's day
The Lab of Mr. G
Y/N went insane
The Fight against Tyler
How you escaped the chained wall
A Little Explanation, Why No Updates Came
The Truth About Tyler
Overworld

End (of Season 1)

538 19 12
Por dilansi

(art by sori takeru from tumblr)

Dilan: okay, I think, you had enough time to choose. You decided to save him. It was your choice and we'll see, what happens...

Y/N P.O.V

I can see Tyler crying on the ground, around him, the people he hated the most.

A little bar popped up befor me:      

As I thought about it, the best would be to spare him. I still needed my body and his soul to breake the barrier, but I can't kill my brother.... Twice. After I made him good...

*You spared him
*You've earned 0 EXP and 739 gold

I slowly walk to him, and hugged him:
(Y/N): ,,I'm sorry you had to go through this. But everything is okay."

Tyler hugged back and still gave me a sad look:

Tyler: ,,Thanks brother, but I killed way to many innocent monsters to let that be unpunished."

I asked myself, what is he going to do now. But befor I could find that out, Tyler got up and walked to the throne room. Wait, he's going to the barrier. What is he trying to do? He opened a canister and threw his black soul in it.

(Y/N): ,,Tyler?! What are you doing?!?

Tyler: ,,Asgore build this for the souls he needed to break the barrier. In this canister, time doesn't exist. If I throw my Soul in it, you only have to reset and then... Then you can finally go to the surface."

He smiled at me. It even came a tear from his eyes.

(Y/N): ,,But when we break the barrier with your soul, we never see each other!!"

Even I started to get tears in my eyes now. I don't want him to go!

Tyler: ,,Sometimes, saves requires sacrifices. Now please, use your soul to get to the save file Frisk made after rescuing Gaster."

I opened my menu and see a new file called "Checkpoint select". As I clicked on that file, I saw MANY Many Saves she did. I bet, some are from genocides. After I found the checkpoint, I took one last look at Tyler, who still was tearing up a little:

(Y/N): ,,I hope, faith will bring us back together." I said befor pushing the button.

A strange feeling overcame Frisk and me. Everything around us is looking so colorful. After all, we ended up at Toriel's house. I was lying in my bed, feeling weaker then usual. Frisk came in and looked at me:

Frisk: ,,Did it... Work?"

(Y/N): ,,I hope so."

I tried to stand up, but I couldn't walk. Instead, I fell on the ground.

(Y/N): ,,What? Why can't I walk?"

Frisk: ,,did the Time travel took your stamina?"

After Frisk said that, Toriel came into our room.

Toriel: ,,My child, please be careful and don't stay to long with Y/N. He is still very ill."

Frisk: ,,O-okay Mom."

Toriel left the room and left us both here.

(Y/N): ,,Oh, I remember, I was very ill after rescuing gaster."

Frisk: ,,Right, I already forgot."

She helped me up and brought me to bed. After she done that, Chara stormed into our room, grabbed my neck and lifted me up.

Chara: ,,YOU DIRTY PSYCHO!!"

I couldn't breath normal. I could see her hate all around her body. And how tf is she so damn strong?

Frisk: ,,Chara! What's the problem?!"

Chara looked at Frisk while still lifting me up.

Chara: ,,MY DAMN PROBLEM IS THAT THIS SON OF A B!TCH KILLED US!!"

I didn't knew Chara could also remember resets.

Frisk: ,,That wasn't Y/N, that was somebody who possessed his body!"

Chara: ,,DON'T LIE, SOMETHING LIKE THAT DOESN'T EXIST!!"

It stayed quite for a couple of seconds. She lost grip and I could finally breath. She left the room and shut the door. I think, she now believes that the somebody called Tyler used my body.

Frisk: ,,Are you alright?"

(Y/N): ,,Do I look like I'm alright?" *cough*

Frisk giggled.

Frisk: ,,Well, now you can rest a little. Sleep well, my love."

(Y/N): ,,Thanks Frisky."

She walked outside the room and left me alone. I tried to sleep a little befor I heard something which made me scare the sh!t out of me:

???: ,,I missed you"

I quickly looked around, nobody there. I switched the light on and I see my friend Void.

(Y/N): ,,Damn, you scared the crap out of me dude."

I said while laughing.

Void: ,,Sorry, it was just so long since I've seen you."

(Y/N): ,,Hehe, yeah, I missed you too my little friend."

I suddenly heard a voice from outside. It sounded like Asgore:

Asgore: ,,You better not go in there right now. Y/N needs his privat time."

Sans: ,,You could say, he is Sa"dcks"fying himself."

I could hear Asgore, Asriel and Sans laughing.

Papyrus: ,,OMG SANS, I WILL THROW YOU OUT OF MY HOUSE, I SWEAR!"

I even heard Toriel say: ,,Not in front of the children!"

I was so embarrassed in my room. So embarrassed, I was even more red than the color itself.

And then, without any warning, I hear Frisk: ,,Why would he do that if he has me?"

Asgore: ,,Wait what?!!"

Okay, I think, I should run out of the window. But befor I did that, I hear Frisk, Asgore, Asriel and Sans laughing again. Damn, that could've gone wrong in so many ways.

Timeskip to tomorrow

I was sleeping in my bed, until Toriel woke me up.

Toriel: ,,My child, please wake up. We are going somewhere. You will like it, believe me."

She then left Frisk and my room. I looked at the other bed. Frisk was sitting on her bed, already dressed like always.

(Y/N): ,,Would it be okay, if you would go outside real quick, so I can change?"

Frisk: ,,Why don't you change in front of me?"

I got red again.

(Y/N): ,,Please?"

Frisk laughed and went outside of the room. I changed real quick: I put on a blue t-shirt, black jeans, a light blue Jacket and dark red shoes. I looked into the mirror, the coolest f*cking thing I've ever seen in my life.

Asgore: ,,Are you coming, Y/N?

(Y/N): ,,YES! I'M COMING!"

I went outside and saw Frisk whispering something to Asriel. He immediately laughed about it.

(Y/N): ,,What's so funny?"

Asriel: ,,oh, nothing. You just "came" "

Frisk and Asriel laughed really hard. It was embarrassing, even tho I didn't do that.

Toriel: ,,okay, that's enough my children. Now please come. Alphys told us, she has brilliant news."

Frisk and I looked at each other. We both knew it already.

Timeskip to the throne hall

We all were standing in front of Gaster and Alphys. They were both wearing a lab coat and caster even had some glasses on.

Alphys: ,,T-thank you f-for c-coming everyone. L-like you all k-know, w-we were trying for a c-couple of m-months to f-finally go b-back to the surface. T-today I-is the day! "

Everyone except Frisk and me were surprised about it.

Asgore: ,,But we didn't even tried the machine. How are you so sure about it?"

Gaster: ,,We found another way."

He slowly walked to the barrier. He opened all the canisters and all souls, including Tyler's, were flying upwards.

Asgore: ,,B-but how is this possible?!"

Toriel gave him a cold stare.

Toriel: ,,Asgore, do you want to tell us something?"

Asgore: ,,Toriel please, you have to believe me. I don't know from where that soul came."

I have to do something, or else they will split up again.

(Y/N): ,,C'mon Toriel. Would you really think Asgore would do something like that, when he knows, he could loose you?"

Wasn't my best save, but enough.

Gaster: ,,Shall we break the barrier now?"

Everyone answered with yes. I just looked at the pure black Soul of Tyler. I don't actually want to do that, but we have no other choice.

Dilan: ,,Well actually, you have. But you don't want to wait for that lo-"

(Y/N): ,,Can you just please stfu. You lazy @ss didn't upload anything for the past 3 months. Now stop making those boring 4th wall breaks and just end that goddamn chapter!"

Dilan: ,,Well, I actually wanted to give those people much time to deci-"

(Y/N): ,,I SAID END IT FOR F SAKE!!"

Dilan: ,,Okay chill!"

I don't actually want to do that, but we have no other choice.

Alphys: ,,Well t-then. Let's do it!"

The seven souls started to make a circle formation and started to rotating faster and faster. They glew up and the barrier broke. Outside, the Sun is already shining to our side.

Sans: ,,So we finally did it."

Papyrus: ,,WHAT'S THAT GIANT LIGHTBALL UP THERE IN THE SKY?

Sans: ,,That's what the people call "the sun" "

PAPYRUS: ,,SO THAT'S THE SUN."

Toriel: ,,So, we are finally outside. Y/N?"

I looked at Toriel.

Toriel: ,,You sure have a place to go, right?"

I had some flashbacks right now. From my family. My friends, okay I didn't had any. But at least my grades were good.

(Y/N): ,,I think, I just stay here with my new mother."

Frisk: ,,Same for me."

Toriel now had tears in her eyes.

Toriel: ,,I love you, my children."

Frisk and I: ,,We love you too."

Hopefully, my life on the surface won't be that much of hell like befor.
_______________________________________
1606 Words. This is it, guys. My first season. Sorry for not uploading for so long. It's just, I have school and now I need to search for a real job and everything. It's kinda a pain in my @ss. But I sure hope, you have it better. See ya one day again!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

119K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
176K 5.6K 31
/This is a female reader/ Your a girl who lost her parents and siblings since you were thirteen. You grew up by your self with two dogs to keep you c...
1.8K 20 9
DISCONTINUED- Read and you shall found out.... LOL sryyyyy I'll give a short description. You are the daughter of the Moon and Galaxy. Your fluffy w...
12.4K 162 6
I'm writing here some Ness X Reader fanfictions, I hope you'll enjoy them! <3 (Y/N) = your name (f/c) = favourite colour (h/c) = hair colour (e/c) =...