WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES TO EA...

By splitear

The young prosecutor Ga-Hyeon Hwang engaged herself in a chain of endless lies. But the truth is a virtue in... More

The Shadow That Never Follows
Raven In Between Pigeons
A Perfect Picture
Impatient Patient
TIMELESS

MERRY GO ROUND

176 23 66
By splitear

❝WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES TO EAT YOU❞

genre ; myster-thriller / psychological / crime fiction
trigger warning ; animal cruelty / self harm / death

© SPILTEAR 2021

| SUMMARY |

An attention-worthy case intrigues the rookie prosecutor Ga-Hyeon Hwang, who starts digging into a hurtful past memorie of Kim Min-Sik only to get them both trapped in a hole so close to hell that their feet hurt.

'AUTOR'S ADVICE'

It's highly recommend to not read the following chapters if you're disturbed by brutal murder, blood, explicit content, sexual harassment, animal cruelty, self harm and anything related.

-

graphics by silver_min

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 4.1K 35
The life of CEO Jungkook and Lawyer Taehyung from being engaged to married. Join me in the journey of Taekook filled with love, drama, friends, famil...
75.1K 3.4K 42
Jennie Kim, top lawyer student, looks that can kill and two families that accept her. Kim Taehyung, alone most of his life but managed to find compa...
15.5K 1.3K 26
Jeon Jungkook, an aspiring neurologist with dreams of an ideal future, is blindsided when someone from his hidden past resurfaces unexpectedly. Unawa...
1.9K 68 5
Book 1 Inspector Kim Taehyung did not expect to work with another Inspector on his latest case, even before he visited the crime scene. One thing is...